Is this the most beautiful nation on earth or what?

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ2FWYCJWGo

Attached: U.jpg (940x400, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBuPCrQskL0
youtube.com/watch?v=urIC3OHSqFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nation
It's an argie province, retard

Argentina is an Uruguayan department.

Attached: ...a retard.jpg (512x412, 53K)

Attached: 601.jpg (938x477, 51K)

>secretly wishes he's uruguyan

Attached: 1504706731537.gif (400x276, 627K)

*Cisplatina

i like my own province better, we have carpinchos

you have to go back joao

we have those too!!!

Attached: Carpincho.jpg (300x168, 11K)

>Ok, Wagner

Attached: Wagner.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Yo have to listen to aour national anthem to post here!

Attached: UnSolUruguy.jpg (253x199, 13K)

*Our

>Uruguay
No you are

you have to decide whether you want brazilians or argentinians to flood punta del este. I eventually stopped going there because there were so many argie jews

It was ok.
Now COMMIES RUN IT.
ALL BITCHES ARE CRAZY FEMINAZI.
GOOGLE PRO ABORTION PROTEST.
USED TO BE THE SWISS OF AMERICA.
NOW ITS HEADING TO BECOME A HELLHOLE.

>too many Argie Jews

Sadly trure... although, brazilians are very nosiy. I'll have to stick with brazilians.

Attached: Punta.jpg (287x176, 4K)

I know... it's sad. I'm a police officer, and i have to put up with this shit without saying anything. Although, i should say that many of my comerades are disgusted by it as well. I think we have a chance of coming back.

i hate brazilians too :^)

Attached: brazilian concert.gif (285x216, 964K)

OY VEY!!!
Reported for antisemitism.

If you are white and civilized we wolcome you here!

fellow urubro, what are we going to do with insecurity? Are they looking for a civil war?

El nuevo Código no nos permite hacer nada, somos casi esclavos de los fiscales y los policías en montevideo están bastante asustados de ser procesados por ser duros con la delincuencia... Estamos sujetos a un régimen disciplinario, y muchos están asustados de perder su trabajo y su vida.

Hay policias abusadores, como en todas las profesiones, siempre hay gente jodida, pero en mi experiencia, muchos son gente buena, de familia, que quiere lo mejor para el país. Ojalá pudieras ver como se canta el himno en la policía, de verdad queremos mucho a nuestro país, pero estamos muy apretados y vigilados por la izquierda marxista.

I have been to punta possibly over 10 times, do you think I'm a nigger?

Fucking lefties, they ruined our beautiful country.

I feel sorry for you, please stay strong and know that we are on your side. I hope everything will change in 2019, but in the long run I think we are ruined.

It's too late now.

In my experience, you are not. Unless you are a rich nigga! jajja

heeeyyyy
cisplatina is hue clay fuck you burger

Argies keep crying, uruguayans can't hear you over their legal weed and abortions.

They really ucked us up, police is afraid to pull the trigger, too many are being sent to trial. Like i said, there are a few who abuse their power, but most of us, specially officers, work our asses off, trying to improve the situation we are in... it's very difficult. We are harassed every time we catch someone.Prisioners eat better tha we do at school, and we spedn 3 years there, running in the cold at 4 in the morning, giving our best. We have families, and friends like every human being.
Then we catch someone and they say we didn't feed them properly and we go to trial.
The "cantes" are red zone,they have a lot of fire power, and we are exposed.

Thank you for your words

>Says is an uruguayan police officer
>Is in Jow Forums

Criminals can't get away with this forever. Leftists are accomplices. Sooner or later the citizens will riot and the fire will rise, or we'll just get cucked and become Venezuela. I won't be in this damned country when that happens, thats for sure

I know what you mean. I'm probably the only one, unless someone is wthing me...if you areuruguayan, be careful of what you say online.We have smart police officers, but we have to keep quiet.

based burger

That's a weird way of spelling Paraguay familia

There are many citizen arrests happening, things are getting wierd. This election will be special... I know this sounds silly, but if we do bad in the world cup, maybe we have a chance.

If we do good, the masses will vote Frente againg, probably, and then we are fucked. Sad to say this.

*watching

Also, they have infiltrated law and social sciences universities, like every marxist does. That's bery difficult for us

This was for you, sorry.

uruguay is far too leftist for my liking. really funny how its the whitest state in south america and also the most liberal

Propaganda and weak minds. Also, right and moral people are afraid for the livelyhood. Excuse my english.

The pendulum will swing back to the right eventually, but I agree with you that it will unironically depend on the world cup results
>tfw your country destiny depends on football memes
Stay safe policeanon

I should say to everyone, I'm a bit drunk, just a bit. I'm affraid my laptop is being monitored.

It's just posibility, but a real one.

I usually wouldn't say these things.

Thanks man, i'll try. Few of my comerades have been stabbed for their bulletproof vest and glock.

One Glock means 1 month of pasta base to an addict.

You should read the new CPP (Código de proceso penal). Criminals walk free most of the time now, it's really dangerous.

Uruguayans... i know most of of you know little about what's going on in the police corp, so take this opportunity to ask me.

Well user I was going to bed but I'll just ask

What's really going on in the police corp if I may ask? Is B_*_n_*_m-i really Incompetent or is there something happening behind the scenes? Aren't they aware of the crisis?

>uruguay is a white count-

Attached: Richard-Morales-Empics1505969.jpg (300x223, 24K)

>uruguay is the last bastion of the white rac-

Attached: dscf5502_compr_500x275.jpg (500x275, 33K)

>uruguay is not blac-

Attached: gde-259509841.jpg (960x606, 306K)

>m-i really Incompetent or is there something happening behind the scenes? Aren't they aware of the crisis?

We are, at least, the ones who are intellingent. You must understand, Police officers have families. There are agents (6 months in school, what you mostly see on the streets) and there are officers (3 years in school)... I'ts very difficuld because the law prohibit us to make political statements, so we stay in the background, but we know, because we se the worst in our society.

Now, the fiscales run the show, we can't investigate wothout orders, but we know what happens. There are narcos full of money and pety criminals are walking away ofthe comisarías until fiscales formlize cases. That takes months, becaus they are overun with cases. I've seen rapiñeros walk away because we can hold the only for 24hs. if the fiscal does not formalize, we have to let them go. Also, defense lawyers take advantage of this.

We can't pull the triggrer or be in anyway violent, or we are sent to trial. There are entire families dedicated to crime, and they get away with it. We are in a very difficult situation, but you have to understand, we are under a disciplinary regimen, there's not much e can do.We follow orders.

Uruugya is getting destroyed.

No this is

Attached: 162126D1-C632-42DD-84DE-0950659402FC.jpg (472x650, 148K)

Whats the goverment endgame with this?

What can we do to help you?

Ok, shill. Show your flag.

Doesn't change the truth, gaucho

Attached: Romina-Di-Bartolomeo-e1488892507532-770x560.jpg (770x560, 49K)

based mutt

Attached: 1520334172425.png (699x659, 158K)

>Whats the goverment endgame with this?

Same end game of every left-marxist govt... My advice, is to be a good person. Work out, don't do drouges and study. I don't know what you do for a living, whatever it is, do it honestly.

We are trained to handle criminals, so that's what we'll do.

Join some group that shares your ideals, and work for our country.

Ok. nigger, when you are ready to show your flag i'll debate you.

Y so mad tho?

Attached: U'RE GAY.png (741x649, 82K)

Thanks for yoyr answers. Will do. Please dont give up and keep fighting the good fight. You are not alone. Have a good night.

No problem.You too.

Gas yourself

Also, only a shill would spend time making a meme about Uruguay. hope you're getting paid for this.

>29 posts by this ID
Lmao

Stupid flag and the name sounds like a vegetable

Attached: 1516320495151.jpg (559x350, 33K)

It's basically your flag with our colors and sun.

>night and day

Oh yeah based Uruguay

Attached: kike´d.png (666x651, 137K)

Such a beautiful country

Attached: mujica con el terrorista soros.jpg (640x482, 63K)

And we have so many friends :)

Attached: presidencia-p.jpg (635x420, 71K)

So much (((democracy)))

Attached: cucked.png (1039x610, 616K)

This should be your anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=iBuPCrQskL0

our flag is blue, as your flag should be too

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Liga_Federal.svg.png (1200x771, 58K)

No mestizos or mulatos. In not white, just tanned Mediterraneans.

Disgusting

Attached: Hope.png (1052x1442, 33K)

And i forgot to say that now we have so much vibrant (((diversity))), we are like those (((developed))) countries from the first world yay
youtube.com/watch?v=urIC3OHSqFM

last time I checked, its whiter than america
and also less populated
and also nicer.
Only problem is jews and jewish scientists saying that all urugayans are secretly mestizo, which is dumb because all the indios are dead.

Shitty govt though. also the jew scientists could be true and uruguay might just be larping castizos. great scenery and food. Terrible location.

I mean what happened to this country guys? i remember that 14 years ago, we weren´t that degenerate as we are now.
We have become more stupid and weak, i don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. Everywhere i see there are (((masons))),(((liberals))),(((marxists))) and (((kikes))). And the only things people talk about are feminism, faggots, weed and football.
And the last nail in the coffin will be when we elect this guys as our president (pic related), not saying that we have a chance, there is not even a recent past to look at too, Even the (((dictatorship))) was cucked because it paved the way to unconditional love to democracy and marxism. The (((left))), the (((rigth))), it's all the same.

Attached: (((novick))).jpg (629x355, 21K)

How does it feel to sell your country to the Chinese and kiss their hand on the UN?

I dont anyone wishes for that