WE WUZ SANDWICHES N SHEEEEEIT

Come on wypipo, it's 2018! Stop enjoying sandwiches that POC enjoy you bunch of fucking colonizers!

And no, bologna isn't a white European meat from Italy you privileged jerks. Everyone knows that wypipo only ever eat mayonnaise haha

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 02.17.26.png (627x452, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Montagu,_4th_Earl_of_Sandwich
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What kind of pig eats friend bologna sandwiches.

This has been a white people thing since we literally invented bologna

My gran gran made this in the 30’s fucking niggers

Because I'm sure nobody outside of blakpople have never, ever, EVER, EVER put balogna and cheese on the same fucking sandwich.
NEVEr
EVER
IT NEVER HAPPENED
EVER
OH MY GOD
EVER
When do we kill the urbanite?

Attached: 1391646291805.gif (476x508, 452K)

Only in America would that be a thing.

Tell the fat nigger to get off the white man's computer. Nigger

>Niggers had no wheat or pigs in Africa
>B...b...but we made bologna sammiches, bruh!
Sorry, not sorry.

Attached: 161F266F-E12B-4131-8D7C-DA8FE077CC66.jpg (500x500, 78K)

Italians aren't white according to Jow Forums so....
>WE

These are the same people who call white people food bland and unseasoned while totally disregarding Mediterranean cuisine. So I can imagine that the fact that white people created bologna is lost on them.

> *cough*
blood pudding.

Attached: 4B9EB0CB-5B1D-4AAC-B990-BF9CB6575E99.jpg (640x1465, 791K)

I eat fried SPAM sandwiches like a good Midwesterner

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 01.24.21.png (1214x504, 327K)

what's worse, niggers or phoneposters?

Attached: 1511381383761.png (2000x2000, 78K)

Beats fucking beans on toast.

Wasn't elvis famous for making this with bananas and peanut butter?

Not by much

Meanwhile in Africa excellent selection of mud pies

Attached: BDFC0C0B-0D01-4C4A-AE0D-72BC5D5A7C0F.jpg (1237x1260, 186K)

Elvis was famous for music dummy

Nothing is worse than a nigger, Urgay. Unless maybe it's a nigger posting on a stolen phone.

WTF! Been eatin loni smammiches sive kid in the South. Bitch, u slow!

The second includes the first. Do you really think they're on desktops or even laptops?

What is this disgusting stuff? Nothing in this picture looks like food.

Fattest ethnicity in our country for a reason.

You don’t know what you are missing

I always assumed bologna was more of an East Coast thing given the amount of Italians that immigrated to that part of the US.

Mortadella in Italian terms.

What were black people actually doing centuries ago?
Honestly what?

>africa
>food

Attached: 73823006.png (237x361, 86K)

my cousin used to do this and I thought it was disgusting

why are black people so media obsessed
they think white people dont do/like/know about something until it’s in a buzzfeed article

like who the fuck gives a shit about the media or “media validation”

>fried bologna sandwiches are everything america needs right now
I would be too embarrassed to write a headline like this.

Is this what normies like to read or see in their news feed or wherever this appears?

Attached: 1508651930166.jpg (365x547, 50K)

I've had those my entire life. And I'm not black. It was one of my go-tos for a quick lunch. It's basically a hot dog when you fry it up. My favorite though were my "Ghetto dogs" one slice of American on a dog, nuke it for a bit, put on slice of white bread and hit it with hot sauce.

black and white pudding is god tier you absolute nigger fuck off

Where did it say "discovering" What was she quoting?

I think he just made fried banana and peanut butter sandwiches
no bologna on it

>trib.al
>invented by blacks

Nigger food fucking sucks balls
I don't get why groids in America are so proud of their cooking, dances, fashion trends, music etc and parade them around like they are the best thing on earth while they all are pretty much low quality or outright shitty

Just reads like a typical cutesey millennial foodie headline.

>centuries
nigger what

> all the Europeans hating on fried bologna sandwiches in this thread

You stuck up faggots have no idea what you're missing

Scratching their Collective asses

She didn't. It was an article written by a white girl championing something that black people like. That's enough to offend these no marks.

Like, how has it come to a point where people can't even say that they enjoy a sandwich without someone, somewhere getting offended over it.

preach

Groids can fuck off, whiteys invented the sandwich in the first place.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Montagu,_4th_Earl_of_Sandwich

granted

white people aren’t allowed to like things black people enjoy even if white people invented it

Would be more accurate if the Canadian was a chink as well, I think.

mmmm nah personal taste.. you must eat ass nigger

WE WUZ BALONEY FRYERS AN SHEEIT

Attached: A7E38586-F109-414E-B732-0EF8CB434CF0.jpg (590x960, 71K)

As a Greek married to an Italian who’s family utterly despises blacks. The irony here is so beyond their intellect it would be just a waste of time explaining how fucking brain dead they are.

Attached: F0251D2E-4C96-4520-A54C-44CD7AEBCB15.jpg (1296x730, 447K)

IT WAS LITERALLY INVENTED IN ITALY ITS THE GOD DAMN NAME OF A PLACE WHY ARE NIGGERS SO STUPID HOLY SHIT MAN

>black people make poor food
>white people make poor food put it on social media
>sell it for $10 a sandwich
>cost .75 cents to make
>dumb white people buy it
>white people get rich
>black people get triggered

10/10 great troll

Imagine being so petty as to hate someone based on food.

Your niggers don't care about anything. Anything with niggers in it becomes dimmer by the day. The real black is a piece of shit. I cannot live among niggers. It's tough to do because they are almost everywhere.

How to nigger food:

1. Deep fry it
2. Cover it in hot sauce

Who is John Montagu.

Italians aren't white according to Sargon.

It's sad you had to explain that.

Seriously why should I care what literalwho niggers on twitter think?

People think black people invented dreadlocks for some reason
People are dumb (dreadlocks are OLD. ancient greece old. Even more ancient India old)

That's because Sargon doesn't believe that the white race is a thing.

Ayo dass curtural appropiation n sheeit dads rayciss

Attached: B4FBD845-74E9-4478-8197-6CB81434EBBB.jpg (300x168, 24K)

You are correct it's also part of the reason he died fat and on the toilet not sure why anyone is giving you shit about it

Apologize for appropriation

Next niggers will take credit for putting mayo and tomatoes on the fried bologna sandwich.

looks like a good afta skuu snack.

This man has good taste

Attached: Bam.jpg (669x669, 234K)

Remember when your nation had balls and conquered the entire known world just for their spices?

i was poor white southern, i've been making fried bologna sammiches for over 50 years
if i was luck enough to have mustard i'd put that on.
i doubt that the journalista has ever been to an old country store near lunch time when they would have a 5 foot bologna stick and slice it off to your thickness and then make the sammich

Fried baloney and cheese? No thank you, not interested in having the BMI of a rhinoceros like most black people do. They can keep that shit and fall over dead with a heart attack at 45 for all I care. Better yet, at 40.

this

Attached: maps.jpg (259x194, 14K)

We used to have BBQ sandwiches with coleslaw at the local fish and bait near my house

Bologna was invented by Italians, you black cunt.

Most black people have some level of lactose intolerance because.They don't come form herding cultures that used dairy products in their diets. So what kind of cheese were they using in their fried bologna sandwiches (Isn't bologna a city in Italy?).
Bologna is a pork product...not popular in hot climates.
Bread is made from a wheat and I'm not sure that was ever staple in the Sub-saharan diet.
Without doing any research whatsoever, but just using common sense, theres literally nothing about a bologna and cheese sandwich that would have typically been consumed by a sub saharan african.

>Groids can fuck off, whiteys invented the sandwich in the first place.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Montagu,_4th_Earl_of_Sandwich
FUN FACT! the same story happened in Japan at around about the same time except with Sushi and Jap gambler instead of Bong billiards player.

One of you Marxist kikes, tell me again why I should be paying for health care and education for this piece farm equipment that some white cucks decided should have rights.

Wtf? Bologna is basically a shitty American mortadella... If anything the dumb niggers culturally appropriated the Romans since they were making it 2000 fucking years ago...

Attached: 1527882381106.jpg (540x540, 51K)

Bologna is Italian dude for fucksake

>White mom used to do this back in the early 90s.
Sure blacks "invented it".

Fuck you. Fried bologna is the shit. But what is it with these people thinking they've got dibs on everything? I grew up eating fried bologna sandwiches. Tudors Biscuit calls them politicians.

Remember to take your joy.

Checked.
White people can actually taste.
Non huwhites don't have any sophistication, they can't even discern differences in wine, meanwhile we can tell if cheese came from an animal that was milked in the morning or afternoon/evening

really activates my pistacchios and pepper corns.

T. Butthurt medfag

Dude, it is the best shit, when you have had to live poor for a while you make the best of what you got.

das rite! YAAAAYS QUEEN

I'm not with him. He is a culinary blight.

Attached: Disgust.png (686x686, 59K)

typical why boi cant see a sammich right in front of hiz eyez

if there were no whypipo would there be bologna?

Attached: 1500245405931.jpg (724x678, 127K)

>niggers have been frying bologna for centuries

Forget them stealing the southern mans cuisine, I doubt they've even been making sandwiches at all for more than 2 or 3 centuries.

Yep. White people here love curry more than most food.

This. Fried bologna is something whites have been doing in the south for all eternity. Niggers didn't invent shit.

The only reason they get away with this is because they can scream and chimp out that the person arguing against them is a racist and then attempt to ruin their life. It's why colleges allow this bizarre shit to go on despite it contradicting everything that colleges stand for as in the pursuit of knowledge.

You will notice the nigger rarely dares to try and steal credit for microprocessors, space exploration, mountain climbing, air travel, manufacturing processes, nuclear family units, advanced calculus, DNA/gene mapping, germ theory, metal working, discovery and protection of an endangered species, supply chain management, design of automatic weaponry, design of a mass electrical grid, and so forth.

It is almost always the most trivial, childish bullshit of no consequence. Anything else is "magic" or just intrinsic out of nowhere, and entirely beyond their comprehension.

Attached: fully-automated-luxury-trad-space-capitalism-elon-musk.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

Engrish are suprier, we get the prise.
Yellow skin can fuck off.

Italian here. That's not mortadella. That's an abomination. Why do you Americans have this urge to try and fry everything anyway?

Plus people have been swerving one of the key points:

Sandwiches were invented by the English.

Why do amerikikes feel the need to fry everything?

Attached: dfsmc1ovfb.jpg (1600x1372, 638K)

next thing niggers will be saying they invented tendies

Attached: 9b176218f4c457b5f877f69477985049332c2e7609edb73c01131ef18abaebc8_1.jpg (250x270, 12K)

I said that already, You thick, or just from Norfolk?