Ok gun haters - which one is the "assault rifle"?

Ok gun haters - which one is the "assault rifle"?

Attached: whichone.png (1441x490, 871K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MCSySuemiHU
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
youtu.be/JfsxLhPn-oA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You’re on Jow Forums, go post this on Facebook or something where people don’t already agree with you.

There's plenty of shitlibs infesting this board.

Both and neither. Suck a cock, faggot. It's not irrational that every citizen should have access to guns, but it's also not irrational that terms should be set that would exclude those who prove themselves to be unfit to operate one. I'm sick of this petty bullshit argument about the definition of a gun. Every gun created can be used to assault, but so can pitchforks and axes. Focus on deciding what traits you'd eliminate from gun ownership and stop crying about how guns are defined. This is a stupid argument.

Are either of them full auto? If not, then neither of them is.

I've seen this before, both are semi-automatic and use the same bullet, this is just shitty bait

Neither are

What you posted were pictures.
They aren't actually anything except 1 and 0's on a computer

Is that famas?

Attached: 1502242681768.gif (410x308, 2.97M)

Would Jow Forums oppose a magazine capacity limit of 10 rounds? If not, why?

Obviously the left since the right is a sniper rifle.

>Letting your owner set the conditions of your ability to defend yourself

>Compromising your status as a free man is reasonable

The absolute state of Eurocucks. Just admit you're born slaves.

Attached: Rifle.jpg (542x542, 87K)

You should be shot for putting a mini-14 in a make believe EBR stock and slapping a chinese aimpoint on top. Take your garbage .223 and shove it up your ass nigger.

Attached: trspoolparty.jpg (4000x3000, 2.57M)

>you are only free if you can own a 30 round magazine

Attached: 1512449059647.png (866x900, 94K)

Obviously this is a trick question. IDWTF is wrong with the upper receiver of the gun on the right.

Attached: Spartans.jpg (1600x812, 185K)

Trust wooden one wont brake ever.

You're only free if you set the terms of your ability to defend yourself, idiot.

Attached: Anti Gun fags dream of democide.jpg (530x595, 100K)

The black one, blacks are scary.

Attached: 1396551133866.jpg (1600x1103, 505K)

I would support it, if the government's gunmen ALSO were permitted only those magazines, and there was a civilian oversight board to enforce the ban. We the people created the government. It is our servant, and must do as we say. It does not have the right to disarm us, as it is just a servant. We the people decide to allow the government to use arms to perform the tasks we delegated to it.

It depends. Does one of them identify as an "assault" rifle? I choose to respect identity over reality.

No.
Repeal everything.
Kill the gun grabbers. Unironically.

Attached: 1519008625723.jpg (750x3200, 744K)

Now go and tell your owner how good a little cow you are for trying to disarm free men. Then neck yourself.

Attached: KYS3.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

>Would Jow Forums oppose a magazine capacity limit of 10 rounds?
Yes, because that's dumb.

Attached: 1388903331978.jpg (634x460, 50K)

depends on how bad their pms is at the time

It makes very little difference in RPM

youtu.be/MCSySuemiHU

Also fuck you, I will have a 100 round box of bullets strapped to a glock if a fucking feel like it.

You say eurocucks but use a pro self-defense pic with a Swiss flag. Not disagreeing, just pointing that out...

The jewish one is an assault rifle.

Attached: 2c50f133031890f6d7ce31bd1371cfeb.jpg (480x480, 14K)

They're the same gun.

The one on the right is an assault on decency!

No. Why is it necessary? What difference would it make? If reloading is the deciding factor between absolute carnage and catching it in time, I'd say you're looking at the prevention of gun violence from all the wrong angles.

this

Attached: 1482783374602.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

I agree in part, however you speak as if "the government" is some independent, sentient being that is operating in direct opposition to all citizens' wishes. Ignoring the fact that an anti-gun government is representative of citizens who are also anti-gun is silly and shortsighted.

Imagine if this was true

isn't a pistol grip all it takes to get categorized as an assault rifle?

Ok nigger haters - which one is the "assault spook"

Attached: watermelonsnshit.png (1493x552, 883K)

No, you need 30 rounds at least. Sometimes you're surrounded by a crowd.
t. was near the out-of-control mob at the Trump rally in San Jose in 2016.

It has to be black.

The people shouldn't have the same guns as the government, else why would it stress the need for them to fight off the government?

Checkmate.

the one on the left belongs in a museum and the right one is scary okay you blumpf

Attached: 1515468670587.jpg (768x1024, 111K)

>Ok gun haters - which one is the "assault rifle"?
the one with all the deadly gadgets and the clip. obviously the clip is going to have bullets that travel much faster per second and be more lethal which is exactly why they should be banned and it also come equipped with a "bump stock" so it's basically a fully automatic machine gun. you'd have to be some sort of bloodthirsty psychopath, or someone with obvious "manhood problems" to own something like that.

The scary black one, duh.

Attached: 1528062220544.png (475x834, 360K)

Just simply (you) farmers tilling the autists.

Do people actually use sppook as a word for niggers? I've only ever really heard it used to mean intelligence agent.

Attached: 1388902405709.jpg (250x300, 53K)

epic

I assume it went from just for black man to Men in Black.

Never understood the spook thing, unless its at night and they open their eyes and mouth, thus spooking you when you had thought no one was there. Fuckin natural camouflage.

I've only heard older people use it

Correct. Jow Forums is an echochamber where outside can validate their unpopular and wrong opinions.

Beyond that. They're literally the same gun. Those are both a Ruger 10/22. Honda Civic on the left, Honda Civic with a body kit on the right. A nice respectable girl dressing up as a goth for Halloween.

Where you can*
Gotta love phoneposting

Attached: 1521948797803.jpg (360x481, 51K)

You should be shot for not knowing the difference between a 10/22 and a Mini-14, faggot.

>Those are both a Ruger 10/22
lol gunlet. those are Mini 14s

>
>
>

Wut?
That must be a 9001 round ruger 10/22 bandanna clip.
My bad.

Bro this shits been said a million fucking times before. As long as you're safe and not murdering people with your guns very few people give a fuck how many you have. Just don't give them to children or else you make everyone look bad.

I don't see the checkmate. You made a statement for gun control using the argument against gun control then said checkmate.

>traits you'd eliminate from gun ownership
except you faggots keep making up new 'traits'.

I mean. You can have the same guns as the Government but then the Government will always have artillery, heavy weapons, vehicles.

Assault Rifle - definition is any weapon that fires a projectile that can “assault”, harm or kill, ergo any gun or even a B.B. gun or slingshot can be defined as assault rifle by the court system.
t. Lawyer

Attached: ED557D61-544E-42DC-B4E6-E42F996258CC.jpg (1024x692, 78K)

"Spook" meaning "intelligence agent" works because they're known for getting places and disappearing and causing mysterious death and need to be eliminated, like ghosts.
>They're literally the same gun.
That's the joke

Attached: 50cal.png (900x1200, 1.22M)

>Smile with what used to be your college money!!

>wanting cunts in college
A gun is a better investment than having a cunt in college

Attached: 1389402351568.jpg (1600x1067, 490K)

Parkland shooter used 10-round magazines. Killed 17 people, therefore reloaded at least once, probably more because he doesn't seem like a 1-shot-1-kill kinda guy.

Magazine capacity limits don't work.

ask Jow Forums
I'm real bad with guns, but isn't the one on the right a DMR and the left one doesn't use a detachable magazine so it isn't an assault rifle.

I guess neither of them are ARs?

Attached: 1395125203297.png (362x492, 97K)

Afaik assault rifles are automatic. I don't give a fuck about how your little toy looks like, if it can hurt dozens of people in a matter of seconds, I don't want my children to be near you.

Attached: bogs-and-wojaks-how-crypto-memes-help-traders-deal-with-the-downturn.png (1068x1068, 417K)

>g "intelligence agent" works because they're known for getting places and disappearing and causing mysterious death and need to be eliminated, like ghosts.
I've never understood why people want a baretta. It's a cool gun, but when the fuck are you gonna use that shit?

Quick rundown?

DING DING DING

>No select fire
Neither of them/

Oh no, I knew the meaning for g-men spook. I was referring to negro spook as that one makes no sense.

The right one because it is scary looking. No contest.

>you faggots
You assume I'm against gun ownership and part of the left. Lick my asshole.

>if it can hurt dozens of people in a matter of seconds

>explosives are assault rifles
>vehicles are assault rifles

Oh, yeah, I just going on with why spook means sense in the one context but not as for a word for blacks. Just wanted keep posting pictures but not with no text.
Yes, the blacks are scary. Only nice friendly pink and purple guns(and wood ones) are okay.

Attached: 1392750976864.jpg (436x653, 33K)

Having to reload when I'm shooting celebratory shots into the sky during july 4th shouldn't have to be a an issue in fucking AMERICA.
Why should I restrain my freedoms in such a way that it restrains my enjoyment?

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
That little white girl is scarier to most blacks than even the most hardened nigger is to whites

Would the military?

The right one. Tge right one looks so dangerous, I got PTSD.

I've heard spook used to describe blacks, like in Gran Torino

The one on the left is a popular rifle that is sold in all gun stores.

>>explosives are assault rifles
>>vehicles are assault rifles
>changing subject
Always the same tactic, grow the hell up.
Explosives are, I believe, illegal and cars have actual purposes other than being a toy for manchildren and supposedly being used to fight the goverment in a war that will never happen, it's a risk worth taking. Besides, people are always getting transit education and - at least in theory - are required to meet certain conditions to receive a license in any slightly civilized country.

>Purple MG42 for live action fashwave

I can get behind this thinking.

Honestly, if it just looks scary, that’s the deciding factor. Functionality is no factor. They have the (((talking heads))) who don’t know about guns, telling other people who don’t know about guns what and to think about guns. Scary pics really massage the info into the brain and make it sink it.

mini-14 still holds the high score

Its the same rifle you spergs

Yeah, but that's a movie. I ain't never heard a nigger called anything but niggers or coloreds maybe. Though maybe it is or has been in common use and I'm just unfamjilar with it.

Attached: 1409074787176.jpg (1267x1600, 680K)

Yes

Neither; the left is a Mini 14 (5.56 semi auto only) with 5 rd magazine inserted (30's available) so it's analogous to the AR-15. the right is a M14 with no giggle switch (7.62 semi auto only), so it's analogous to a Main Battle Rifle like the M1, Springfield 03, or P1917 Enfield.

If you have to put a definition under your insult on your shitty sign, you should probably shoot yourself.

you haven't heard porch monkey, or jungle bunny, or moon cricket?

Have you seen the new h3h3 idubbz shooting collab?
I know they're edgy and cringey but I'm surprised how far they went with this.

> pointing gun at each other
> looking down the barrel
> joking about columbine + parkland
> pro trump
> no safety

youtu.be/JfsxLhPn-oA

What is there endgoal. To make pro gunners look bad?

Attached: Download.jpg (194x260, 10K)

Neither one if they don't have a full auto function.

Assault is an action. An action o my a living thing can do. This is a inanimate object.

Of course I've heard of them but they sound more like jokes than actual things that are used in conversation. Maybe I just don't have enough experience.

Attached: 1524422656487.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

The right gun is the gun on the left with a different stock numbnuts.

You might as well ban fingers while you are at it. Never been hunting before? Thinning boar and deer populations because we killed all the wolves is important for ecosystem conservation. Fully automatic weapons would actually decrease the amount of casualties thanks to recoil and mag dumping. People who go on shooting sprees are generally not too proficient with firearms.

The only one that needs to grow up is you, you are afraid of a tool that is very common. If you are afraid someone else is going to shoot you, why not carry your own?

Also explosives are not illegal, tannerite is easy to get a hold of and hell, even dynamite is.

Right obviously stupid american. You have an assault pistol grip with a large clip and an attack telescope.

>Rebel flag
>doesn't use moon cricket in everyday conversation
What's wrong with you?

>attack telescope.

Attached: 1524971466696.jpg (358x310, 43K)

dynamite hasn't been sold for years.
do you mean tovex you retarded faggot?