Alien grey type creature shot in the head by Mexican farmers

youtube.com/watch?v=58x5RrkzNRI

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1419x999, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gaaoe3qcHl4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
archive.li/pIC4M
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
chakras.info/root-chakra/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
youtube.com/watch?v=7m7ewouLQXA
youtube.com/watch?v=uMr8QzdkkFk
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015464.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174177006
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 6BD19EF9-9A0A-4AF2-AB96-04E9B86F4506.jpg (720x960, 279K)

That could be any American tourist.

it was a space nigger

Might be an illegal alien

youtube.com/watch?v=gaaoe3qcHl4&feature=youtu.be

2012 called, they want their video back.

God I wish that were me

Looks like a mangy monkey.

lol i remember this ancient shit

what inspired you to necro this fucking news, maplenigger

UMA

Not a Mala'kak

Attached: IMG_20180604_211403464.jpg (2592x1944, 860K)

doesnt look like an alien, but either way ayys are actually demons
just like back then the Humans used knowledge they werent ready for yet, brought to them by the fallen angels which was used for war and and witchcraft, it is like this too is happening again, and again the fallen angels come and LARP, back then they LARPed as gods ie the sumerian or aztec gods, today they LARP as aliens. Look at how there are people talking about Ayys bringing knowledge to us and working with the governments, just as back then the gods/fallen angels gave them those knowledge.
Look into Paul Hellyer, former defense minister of Canada talking about ayys bringing technology. Look into Boyd Bushman
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
2:36 you see the pedo triangle, and we know that those involved in Pizzagate are also involved in satanic practices.
Word is that Sodomy makes you receptive to the spiritual or at least demonic world basically forcing open the 3rd eye, coincidently there is the rootchacra located in the area of the anus too.
We know that the higher ups likely were abused just as they abuse people today, probably to groom a bunch of degenerate puppets which are receptive to the demonic activity.
There is also the fact that demonic possession and ayyy abduction are usually quite similar, violent sexual acts, unableness to move or speak, sense of threat and fright, runs in the family. Both are said to stop once you call out to Christ telling me those arent extraterrestrials but demonic.
There is an ongoing effort to explain away any spirituality, and make people think this material world is all there is to it. The greatest trick the devil pulled was making people believe he doesnt exist, because if he exists the other side does too.
Bluebeam is likely exactly this, trying to tell us there is nothing spiritual, so if the time comes that the spiritual threats invade that we are utter defenseless as we see the demons as material threats instead

Attached: bushman pedo.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

I believe
grey ayys=demons
reptillian=fallen angels
tall whites/nordics/pleiadians=angels=inner earthers

basically during MKUltra they abuse you and torture you until you mind breaks into multiple personalities, probably with the help of drugs. these new personalities then can easily be shaped, also with the help of drugs, and triggered with the right phrases or symbols you use during the torture
however in ritual satanic abuse buttstuff is always a thing, just like with the demons/ayys, and in the anus, or in that area there is also the rootchakra coincidently
then there is also this here
archive.li/pIC4M
talking about how mindcontroll stuff has something to do with pressing certain points in the anus, he says certain nerves are stimmulated there which causes a shift in conciousnes, i think it has to do with the rootchakra being corrupted
same reason why you shouldnt do sodomy according to the bible, as it probably makes you vulnerable to demonic activity
so in MKUltra they likely assfuck the subject too as part of the torture, and the new personality, or the mind as a whole weakens because of it and gets more subjectable to demons which then can put things in your mind or possibly take controll as a whole
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html

also think about the stuff of the "shapeshifters"
imagine they all were MKUltrad during their abuse the elite has to undergo themselves to rise up in ranks, and at that point demons or fallen angels took over.
now the whole elite gets possesed by demons and fallen angels due to what they call rituals, which then overtook the countries. And from time to time we recieve the vibrations (can come to the vibration and frequency stuff later) these demonic minds emit subconciously and think they are shapeshifting
however yeah, its all just theoratical, and im not going to rape and torture someone to find out

Attached: Chakra.jpg (300x400, 48K)

decided to look up the function of the rootchakra which is at the base of the spine, basically inside the anus which likely get stimulted during the sodomy. now look what the rootchakra is responsible for
chakras.info/root-chakra/
>Security, safety
>Survival
>Basic needs (food, sleep, shelter, self-preservation, etc.)
>Physicality, physical identity and aspects of self
>Grounding
>Support and foundation for living our lives

basically the survival instinct, the same like the reptillian brain
My theory is that by corrupting the root chakra you basically give more power to the reptillian brain which in turn results in satan, the human weaknesses and fears, the 6 , the cube having a greater influence on you, probably setting you on recieving lower frequencies and thus affectable by demonic activity

Also I assume the chakra can also be disturbed by traumatic events, Rape, witnessing a murder or barely escaping one and similar shit that makes you feel unsecure and vulnerable resulting in the rootchakra getting disturbed and you having that feeling all your life (trauma/PTSD).
Now imagine being an infant and some old rabbi cuts your dick and sucks it afterwards without you having any idea of whats going on. Probably disturbs the chakra in the same way making them fear for survival and thus become greedy and subvertive as a result to ensure their survival

Attached: circumcission.jpg (1008x1580, 540K)

I saw the flag, but clicked anyway. It's my fault.

>mexican farmers
lo- oh wait NVM, carry on

space kang

Wtf should I stop letting my gf peg me?

Uma delicia!

la chupacabra?

God damn you, shill

Stop using krauts flag

yes, even for unrelated reasons for this

>Word is that Sodomy makes you receptive to the spiritual or at least demonic world basically forcing open the 3rd eye,

makes perfect sense

looks like he just had a nut that was out of this world.

Attached: the alien.jpg (680x510, 80K)

No they didn't retard. I believe in aliens and UFOs (or at least the probability that they could exist) but this is obviously bs like every other similar video/image of any "alien". Roswell could've been real tho

Attached: 151197763834.jpg (258x245, 12K)

They've been pulling the strings down here a long time.
This picture was taken right after he blew Bill in the Oval Office.

Attached: clinton_alien.jpg (342x380, 35K)

WARNING: GRAPHIC DISSECTION VIDEO

Attached: Mexican Fillet.webm (216x400, 2.87M)

Nah just one my compatriots

Attached: Sopa ingredient.jpg (1440x740, 450K)

Interdasting gem among the rubble.

I feel frenulum orgasms in my sacral, heart and throat chakras. It's an intense surging feeling that goes up through the center of my body and fills my core. For reference, it's a deeper, more exquisite pleasure than hard drugs.

Attached: Sorrells-Chart.jpg (1000x517, 141K)

>be alien
>go even remotely near america
>still get shot

UMA

Some anons account on something related
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
>I have this early childhood memory and I am swarmed with fear currently when I write this. It's hard. I remember that it was night and I was probably 3-4 and I was in my room alone. I saw this classic flyng alien plate stop in front of my window.
>I also have another memory. An alien pictured on the wardrobe again in the middle of the night, it was only made from light.
>Also around this time I started wanting to be alone and perform this weird sexual thing where I would prostrate so that my ass is up and vulnerable.
>I am not gay to this day and I remember doing this once.
>WHAT THE FUCK totally mindfucked atm.

and
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
>Last year I have this weird dull pain between my scrotum and anus, couldn't sit without a donut pillow. 6 weeks of antiobiotics, lot of painkillers, nothing works. In january I had an Ayahuasca ceremony, in the deepest of the journey had this strong urge to pee, I don't know how I reached the bathroom but remember that the urine was dark green almost black. Since that the pain disappear. Weirder part is that the day before the ceremony I had lot of synchronicities and strange things happened. I think that root chakra was retaining some emotional stuff and Ayahuasca help me to release it.
>So, I think there's some truth in the chakra thing.

also which focuses on MKUltra. Doesnt have much more than the 3 pastas but a few more examples

thanks for putting your thoughts together, nazi-bell user. Everything said rings true. It goes back to the beginning. There will always be evil like that in the world, they are looking to make it mainstream acceptable too crawl out of the shadows.

>Murders your average Brazilian
"I swear this creature was not human nor ape, but both".
>Not wrong

probably some American goblina

whatever happened to that guy who got filmed by his little brother freaking out and trying to shove the controller up his ass?

My sides

Brazilianbro cool af

who?

you are welcom. always happy when someone likes my posts

damn this is a tune! Anyways are we sure this isn't brazil? I'm getting some serious uma delicia vibes

Attached: 1537799138516.jpg (354x286, 14K)

this guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=7m7ewouLQXA

Now I want to show up to the end of events dressed like a reptilian

prob some some kid who escape the sex traffic cage

THEY KILLED MY MOM.

Attached: 56% self creature.jpg (576x640, 188K)

ah he. i heard its staged, but who knows. if real certainly seems like he is possessed, as in i imagine it going down that way at least occasionally (canceling the wow account is great mental trauma weakening ones mental fortitude making you subjectable to those dudes i suppose) so suddenly him instantly trying to shove something up his ass becomes less funny and silly, but actually disturbing now that i think about it.

Note when i say possessed i dont necessarily mean directly remote controlled. this probably happens too but in most cases i believe its them wispering evil thoughts into your ear, abusing a state of mind to push you over the limit and do something dumb like murder. increasing anger that you already have or depression. anything they can use for their adventage and the bigger the trauma or stress the easier and better is the controll they get.

seriously what does it mean when someone tries to force open their "3rd eye" with the "controller" because their mom cancelled their "world of warcraft" account?

world of warcraft must be a bretty good game

The music is awesome.

Anybdy know the name?

Awesome soundtrack!

Marsrude - Alienstorm.

well, with "forcing open the 3rd eye" i mean that you become receptive to such activity. since this is the forced way i assume mainly demonic activity. if that kid is indeed possesed the demon may tried to corrupt his root chakra through that, making him subjectable to future activity and/or gain better controll over the kid

but i seriously have no practical knowledge on any of this. the only supernatural activity i had was seeing flying saucer and that could very well just be a human made aircraft or a dream i later thought to be real (since i was pretty young at that age, early elementary school age, maybe even a bit before). so all this is really just theoretical trying to piece it somehow together. take everything with a grain of salt like always. and because i dont have an practice in that its difficult to explain since i simply dont know what it means myself accuratly either

it actually is. sad is only that the players suck and your raidmembers are your own biggest enemy that wipe you at every boss. sad

ok thanks for clarifying.

That was a fake.

Wait what is defined as a "Tall white"

Unironically this

no you idiot the demons possessed him and forced open his 3rd eye.

whatever this lady is talking about
youtube.com/watch?v=uMr8QzdkkFk

and possibly this doc
2 men in eastern germany in metallic clothing jump into a flying saucer and fly away in east germany (document from 1952, no idea when the incident happened
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015464.pdf
even though that could just be generic antarctic nazis
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174177006

Attached: pleiadians.jpg (400x300, 43K)

can i pls get a quick rundown on tucson general?
I missed out whole of it.

>some rednecks (ex vets) go out to help homeless
>found sight they first thought would be some homeless camp, but quickly find childsized bondage shit a bloody knife and stuff along those lines
>turns out there also is some "buried shit"
>called police which tried to restrain those reporting the stuff
>they now refuse to leave the area and fortify themselves there to draw attention and prevent people from destroying everything
>the ground belongs to Cemex which has connection to clintons global initiative
>cemex is involved with building materials, likely grind up bodies to put it into cement and get rid of the evidence
>cemex also shilled against trump, refusing to build the wall (no wonder if they profit from human trafficking)
>mayor of the town is a rothschild
>people are armoring themselves up to check it out themselves now
>town has a rothschild owned childcare center "casa de los ninos" with a heart symbol (pedo symbolism)

However while the cemex-clinton-rothschild stuff is true, the info presented by the guys on the scene is questionable. I saw some pics, for example of a tree with underwear hanging on it, but if its really from children i couldnt make out. I have yet to see the bloody knife or womens cloths, the alleged tunnels and so on. there was some post (on 8/pol/ i think it was) where someone outlined the plan they have (basically forcing trump to intervene and gaining attention towards this stuff, forcing investigation etc) that made it sound like it was planned from the beginning. Maybe because of the cemex-clinton-rothschild stuff they suspect there something and now want to force law enforcement. maybe some more sinister motive.

Attached: Rundown.png (960x540, 980K)

citizens found kiddie trafficking camp an bones on the land privately held by cimix corp, which is majority. owned by George Soros. The mayor of the town is literally named Rothschild and the law enforcenment is covering it up.

criminally underrated

that's a Brazilian, you bigot

Attached: 1524187955707.jpg (1376x800, 400K)

If you're one of these victims...
Why are you surrendering?
Fight to the death
Die with some dignity
Not like a fucking animal.
You'll enter the next life with some pride intact... Not like a BITCH on your knees

Attached: 1518859087971.png (151x233, 58K)

Thanks. Weird when I was younger, before I knew how bad things really were, I had a dream. It looked like somewhere in Arizona and there was a child trafficking camp. I freed a girl and killed all motherfuckers there. When I woke up, I realized there are child trafficking camps and prominent people are involved.
Then in that same year, I dreamed about me in some sort of conference where all middle eastern elites are gathered. some were white(could have been jews idk) some were browns. They were all clapping at me but then, like I said this was before I knew anything, I got boiling mad at them and killed all of them. I considered them as enemy of mankind or rather people who create problem of the world. Now when I think of these dreams, it is so shocking because the dreams were our reality.

Hey yea!
He don't look like me.
Kill'em!

There's a place for this and it's not here.

fuck off hall monitor, who the fuck are you and why do you even care

AY DIOS MÍO

El chamaco
El maldito
EL CHUPACABRAS

NONONONONONO!!!

>lets just turn Jow Forums in to /b/ and/or /x/

That is fake and those aren't mexican farmers, maybe cuban or colombian.

It's a fucking money

Looks indeed like an alien. An illegal alien. -10% at least.

Attached: 1514928650108.png (560x840, 216K)

Well said kraut

its a Mario Almada movie

thanks

yeah, thought either some mutated mnkey, maybe one of the supposed humanzees that were created allegedly

>intelligent, extraterrestrial life lands on earth
>gets killed by a spic

Attached: 1527221743736.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Illegal aliens aren't that educated.

Attached: 1527732532910.jpg (500x375, 23K)

whyyyy the old fake video

I'd like to see you in the same situation, Memeflagger.

immeasurably underrated

>flag
mysidesareorbital.gifv

Attached: bfb9a5a719b9f4fee46ca1a0fce29030ec5b5ab6d59f8117b84e277e892a0f71.png (750x1334, 284K)

guy who is pushing it, pushed the Bundy Ranch incident and has a long criminal record

Attached: provacateur.png (1248x879, 980K)

Attached: ed9e1a887675d1d1293705ab4e59ba152a531c64da93f563d622c6944d6043b0.png (1412x794, 1.96M)

the police said it was an adult skull, and NO other remains were found.

Attached: sheriff1.png (644x728, 84K)

then this started happening

Attached: 7c21ff433d8d6af596fd27bcc10feca84f3b0e1d72ddbc9632bd1ea3f82fc823.jpg (720x960, 264K)

Attached: 06222d73df68ed0f4b9195a75fb260f8835f7bfd4aa7d6d00528c9a0348523b5.jpg (640x360, 66K)

Attached: f1ebf224ce38484fa0d9066f255e1f877d710ac46c9e94c335bf2998faad1968.jpg (1279x648, 520K)

past puberty, skull bones are fused

Attached: 2bw8u5.jpg (499x576, 138K)

looks like the uma delicia monkey

and this

Attached: 2btywe.jpg (646x500, 95K)

Attached: de6b26d95b64eb53604cd78bdeb0dd92163cb2d9cf668347cafd8ca8aa79488d.jpg (581x622, 175K)

and you know how the night goes...

Attached: 308fc27b684fc0ea9786608b21d7f097d49a42821501fa124eb30a7911f1b14b.jpg (720x960, 617K)

they'll just tie you up and do it anyway. the only way out is to kill yourself, which they probably won't let you do either.

Attached: 8AA9E493-A46D-46FC-9FBE-6E55ED5A1AC0.jpg (435x512, 50K)

Looks like the typical Israeli when he/she removes their prosthetic skin. Nothing to see....