ORANGE RETARD TO LEGALIZE DUDEWEED

ORANGE RETARD TO LEGALIZE DUDEWEED

rollingstone.com/politics/news/trump-defies-sessions-by-saying-he-will-probably-support-marijuana-bill-w521292

bye bye America it's over

Attached: ORANGE RETARD.jpg (918x494, 76K)

Good. Hopefully this will make a huge dent in the opioid epidemic.

but dude weed is so degenerate like ugh

>(((weed)))

Attached: jews and weed.png (920x762, 130K)

>DUDE

Attached: the jewish thing to do.png (924x786, 151K)

based jews

back to t_d

Attached: 1524628131046.png (1200x800, 119K)

Whatever. It's practically legal already, may as well formalize it.

Attached: toukvlQ.jpg (480x270, 56K)

>ban things because I don't like them like ugh like it's so like degenerate xD xD xD
Retard.

What can you expect from a boomer?

>Nixon was in the Klan

Attached: 1511348394125.jpg (306x306, 20K)

GOY YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

Attached: 099.jpg (380x254, 14K)

Conservatives that don't want to legalize weed will end the republican party

its the truth

WTF I HATE WEED NOW

Dude

Rhymes with

Jude.

Attached: Intense thought.jpg (261x216, 8K)

knew this would happen, thanks based Trumpie, now libbies have one more reason to respect Donald T.

These double reverse shill threads are getting really tiresome

Just say what you really mean and stop going through 7 layers of irony

Attached: 1479522720204.png (650x650, 13K)

wtf I hate weed now

why cant people read?

>protect state marijuana laws from federal interference

hes not legalizing federally

>OP trying to make it look like a bad thing
>muh drmpf
Sure is shilly around here

thats no fun though

that gave me a good chuckle thank you

based dotard
now legalize psychedelics too and we will all see through Jewish lies

Wonder how CNN will twist this into a bad thing.

Attached: CNN.png (512x512, 14K)

You are undeserving of that flag, personal freedom and personal responsibility built this nation. If someone wants to smoke marijuana in their own home what fucking business is it of yours? Same for fags, crack,meth, and anything else your narrow mind could conceive, the bottom line is what free consenting adults do with their own body is absolutely none of your fucking business. You are a traitor who should be shot in the forehead with a shotgun.

Attached: 1466128523156.jpg (640x480, 127K)

>conservatives that don't want amnesty for illegal aliens will end the republican party
>conservatives that don't support affirmative action will end the republican party
>conservatives that don't want to legalize faggot marriage will end the republican party
>conservatives that don't support injecting child trannies with hormones will end the republican party
>conservatives that don't want to legalize weed will end the republican party
kys schlomo

that gun is susceptible to wear and tear and highly inefficient for war. pretty though ;)

majority of the population has smoked marijuana and enjoy/ed it so it's not the same thing.

Weed is literally a gateway drug, with weed use being the strongest indicator of using narcotics.

so is consciousness so kill yourself

You're just some junkie that can't handle that real life is tough so you need escapism as a crutch.

All guns are susceptible to wear and tear, this is just a standard AR with wood furniture, yes it looks good and yes it would do damn fine in war.

Just want to reiterate OP is a faggot traitor.

Attached: 1476387146525.jpg (512x384, 61K)

you got any money bro im low on herb

plastic is more resistant to wear than wood thats why we dont make them out of wood anymore.

Attached: snap.png (718x864, 211K)

all true bruda

Attached: tfcf vb k.jpg (420x420, 32K)

Are you trying to tell me plastic is more durable than wood? Because if so that is the second stupidest thing I have read on here today, and this faggot OP is number 1.

Guns are made of plastic because it's fucking cheap and easily mass produced.

Attached: 1528413248014.jpg (1080x1458, 209K)

hmmmm whats easier to mass produce...sticks or petroleum based plastic that needs to go through 8 stages of refinement

He fucking BETTER do it this time. I"m tired of waiting around to smoke a lousy joint in this place!
"degenerate" *spit* that's because you pussies can't self-manage your dossages. no-weed faggots can get smoked out!
420 BLAZE IT, FAGGOTS!!!

Attached: 420.png (391x546, 171K)

look kid, the mosin nagant is proof your argument is merit-less, now fuck off. Try lurking Jow Forums, maybe you will learn something.

Attached: sureshot.jpg (640x640, 76K)

mosin nagants (the ones still around) are typically kept by people who wish to preserve them. if it were up to me i'd just get a puppy.

people use weed to numb the comedown from coke and other drugs

No, he's for decriminalising it on the federal and letting bthe states make the call on whether it should be illegal or not.

*dosages
SEE, I can't even into spelling properly because of no-dudeweed! FUCK!

Just stop Jeff, go to bed

yea try coming down from cocaine with weed you'll short circuit and swear out your balls

I'd bet you could kill more people with that gun after the ammo ran out than you could with a plastic stocked AR.

Explain why no white country ever banned cannabis until after ZOG had already taken over the levers of power.

bet you would bludgeon one or two guys before you get kilt nigga

I love weed and I love Israel. This president is the best ever.

people use it anyway

might as well tax the leftists and use the money against them

>Trump will legalize weed before Trudeau

Attached: 1503238755371.gif (270x150, 573K)

>Managing to get the left to collective shit itself by just starting a rumor
What will California do if the president that legalizes their precious weed country wide is the anti christ in their eyes. How can they spin this. It's fucking glorious. Everyoneismadthisisgreat.jpg

Attached: LUL.jpg (1000x600, 115K)

>but cool kids in highschool smoked weed

im not even canadian and im pissed he hasn't
what a fucking total show of disrespect for the people of that country

Attached: snoopidywoop.jpg (1920x1080, 784K)

That's great news.

he did give women jobs for no reason though

Sometimes I smoke weed for panic attacks.
I have bad ptsd from something a long time ago and it changed my mind frame completely, when I smoke weed it changes my mindset and makes my thoughts stop.

I only smoke it when I need it. It is medicine, but medicine can be abused.

Trump about to lock in 4 more years and steal the DUDEWEED vote lol

Turdeau voters on suicide watch

Attached: KEK3.png (600x580, 341K)

cool

YOU WILL NOT HAVE WEED IT IS DEGENERATE FUCK TRUMP

Attached: 5684794898.jpg (780x438, 36K)

thats quite the gif

>dude, what is history?
Marijuana didn't become widely used in the West until the second half of the 20th century.

hemp was used way before the revolution

Attached: waitwhat3.jpg (500x375, 21K)

Not for me. Smoked weed for 15 years and I hate other drugs (tried them all)

>Being this stupid

It's a State issue anyways. The Federal Government relinquishing powers is a good thing.

The hemp aspect alone is going to be hilarious when coupled with recreational pot the economy is full rape street.

IMAGINE THE MONEY LOST TO THE DARK FROM WEED ALONE THAT COULD BE USED TO SELL REAL 100% FAGGOT CRUNCHY WHITE HIPPIE COLLEGE DROPOUT GRADE WEED TO THE CANUCKS

people smoked it back then too it just wasnt widely used and it was also made into oils for medicine but the big thing about this isnt that they did its that the government didnt give a fuck nigga

DO IT, -sir.

Black rappers praise honkey tonk weed crops. Coupled with trudeua and the canadian climate and anyone who has had the displeasure of smoking mexican weed - US will ignite the worldwide tobacco 2.0 boom with weed and once again cuck the anglos and europoors.

>"There are federal laws about not being able to put your money into banks if the money comes from illegal activities," Senator Elizabeth Warren, who co-authored the bill with Gardner, explained Thursday morning on MSNBC. "So long as the sale of marijuana is illegal at the federal level, that means that marijuana stores that are perfectly legal in Colorado or Massachusetts or other states have to do an all-cash business. It's dangerous and it's dumb."

lol it's pocohontas' bill

funny how govt works

The US is officially broke. Tariffs,Weed,Crypto tax. Whats next? Legalizing prostitution? Nationwide gambling? TV tax? The slippery slope as begun that will eventually usher in the full decriminalization of all drugs and all vices.

Wow, that woodwork looks amazing.

good it'll be like woodstock baby but times a million

session was on record a couple weeks ago saying it "wasnt that bad"

NO! DON'T DO IT!

A FRIEND OF MINE SMOKED ONCE AND NOW HE INJECTS IT EVERYDAY!

its make america great again
not make everyone else but america great

woodmind

They might even allow gays to marry and free abortions!

If anyone thought 2020 was a question, just got answered.

I see you read the propaganda pamphlet in 8th grade too.

friendly reminder OBAMA DID NOT LEGALIZE WEED.

The white man did.

BASED white man

None of those listed makes America great again. It turns this country into a dying old man full of addicts taxed by the state.
Gay marriage was forced upon this country and will be reversed. And your dream of free abortions will be impossible once the murderous act is banned.

Weed wasnt Obamas drug of choice. That would be cocaine. He commuted sentences of cocaine dealers and did above the law, behind the table deals to increase flow of the drug into the USA.

Trump is a moderate but not the dick sucking 8 ball blowing progressive that Obama was. I can see him legalizing weed to tax it for one. And for two he wants the win with the democrats. What Trump doesnt realize is hes ushering in a slippery slope. Do not be blinded by the wall of smoke in front of you and say no to this degenerate downward spiral.

Attached: 1520563977468.png (638x928, 573K)

Attached: mop.png (1022x678, 1016K)

Only ZOG opposes legalization

zog and people who dont want to cry in a hospital because some family member decided to OD on weed

Liberals engaging in mental gymnastics to justify hating Trump legalising weed.

I'm for legalization but I'm over pot. You can get a lot higher without drugs than with them

you mean faith or just cutting?

This.

thank you

t. PTSD user

Attached: 1519790757002.jpg (1094x926, 225K)

fuck weed

legalize acid instead

fuck acid

legalize peyote instead