PATRICK LITTLE VS NICK FUENTES ON THE SWEAT

youtube.com/watch?v=vYyaDuRawaM

>LIVE

Attached: patricklilttle.png (1792x886, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Crisprtek/status/1005270565643485185
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not politics. belongs on Jow Forums

>not politics
He literally ran for a senate seat

Nick > Little

he literally got 1% lol
I guess we are the 1% now
on another note, "the weekly sweat"? how many sad nazi radio shows do you kids have now? isn't it getting a bit over saturated?

He got 1%, in California out of all places, while being an open anti-semite. Mind you, Cali, NY, and FL have the largest concentration of Jews.

Patrick Little = shill

NIck Fuentes = shill

"Jow Forums fucking loved it"

"if I ask for someone to make a meme, I get a million of em'"

he gets a million professional memes from his fucking controlled op PR firm

Nick is clearly better spoken, but Patrick is great. Nick is being disrespectful as it gets to him

Why Jow Forums sucks Spic Fuentes dick?

>Jow Forums
You mean Reddit

I’m still waiting for Nick to rip this dude to shreds, if he doesn’t I’m unsubbing.

holy shit this is wild

What the fuck is Fuentes' problem? He thinks you can just softly shift the Young Conservatives college club types (of which he is) with his smarmy little Internet talk show? Little is right, he's a little faggot--just a more goyish version of Ben Shapiro with dreams of a career as a TV pundit.

Holy shit this is golden

has stuart little made any schizophrenic remarks like he made on his post-election sad rant blaming jews for his non-working mic?

Nick is correct you have to use brains or we r fucked

Go Patrick Little!

Attached: IMG_20180307_180756.jpg (964x647, 61K)

>use brains
>stop being a nazi
great plan

>One time I got banned off twitter so I decided to deny the holocaust in front of a federal building
>What do you mean my political career is over?
This might be the dumbest mother fucker on earth

FOUR CHAN IS POWERFUL

Nick is destroying Patrick Little.

>You lost
>Therefor organized anti-Jewish politics are a waste of time

Reminder: Nick The Spic is not your friend.

So Patrick what power do you have now?
>I ask for meme on gab and I get like 500 replies

i was in the military and ive met tons of people like this patrick little fuck. totally insecure. typical enlisted scum. cant believe this dude actually has supporters. just goes to show how desperate white nationalists are for front men.

Outright anti-jewish sentiment doesn't work in the US you dummy

>I HAVE Jow Forums MEMERS

Was this guy on The Office?

this is so fucking entertaining

Attached: 1527788633037.png (1080x1018, 912K)

Nick is fucking raping Little and it feels so good. Watch the knife cut him down to size.

this show is cringe
these kids are dweebs

mexican kid: yeah pfffff, 250 years ago?
also mexican kid in a debate vs destiny: we need to preserve our founding fathers' xenophobic views because tradition

LUL
twitter.com/Crisprtek/status/1005270565643485185

Respect is earned. Little has done nothing to earn respect.

Little admits this. His point is that the key to breaking the Jewish stranglehold in America is to wake up the cuck evangelicals. If you actually KNEW any of those people, you'd know that they are good solid whites who have been brainwashed by the Scofield Bible, and Jewish interlopers in the evangelical movement. If these people can be made to see how Jews are maliciously targeting them, the whole thing will fall apart.

Most people in American NEVER liked Jews. You've overestimating the love of the Jew in America. It's a deliberately constructed political constituency revolving around dispensationalist evangelical Christianity. Liberal Catholics like Fuentes don't understand this at all.

You better respect his meme army on Gab user
Jow Forums loves him

All of these guys are faggots, none of them could win an election.

>Bugmen taunting a Jew-wise Marine over the internet

1% Patrick Little lol

Did he seriously just say fuck the troops?

holy shit little rage quit

Rage quit lmao
fuck em

>losing is winning

Yeah not happy about that. You can disagree with Little but don't bring the fucking USMC into this.

you must be easy to troll

>YOU JUST SAID FUCK THE TROOPS AND I SAY FUCK YOU
I'm dying

it was just a troll, and it worked. amazing rage quit. astounding victory for Nick

These fucking basedboy nobodies are trashing him while he's gone after constantly interrupting and throwing ad homs at him. Fuck these people, he had them on the ropes with the facts and then started focusing on attacking him and are now pretending he's some unhinged lunatic.

patrick little girl just rage quit
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>I was just pretending to be an unpatriotic asshole!

you missed the fucking point completely

Every peace time soup sandwich cock sucking welfare queen can eat shit and die. The US military is a gibs program.

this channel is pure onions

Little brought them up in the first place as ethos builder. Then begged the dudes to say shit about the troops and they did. loser rage quit after being broken by a simple troll.

oh fuck this is going to be hilarious

Your ""hero"" Little is a fucking loser.

I hate how these kids think they are so well versed in the world. Had Nick even worked a day in his life yet?

Suck one bant is gay

1. Lose Afghan War
2. Lose election
3. Lose stream with nekcbeards
4. Lose battle with depression

These kids are all fags.

Especially the twat with the glasses.

Theyre barely men.

But its possible theyre right about being more subtle...Little didnt really have counter points, but cant you have “opticscucks” as well as blatant civil-countersemites?

fuck the troops

>Fite me IRL bro
*ragequits*

embarrassing desu

the pinnacle of Boomertarianism is to rage quit when someone says fuck the troops.

Go away, Patrick.

>shilling for zogbots
Fuck the troops

G-d bless Nicholas J. Fuentes
I can’t wait until this kid gets older, we need some fresh blood in the Republican Party.

He's the living embodiment of the navy seal copypasta

Basedboy faggots talking to each other.
Nick the spic always has a stupid grin on his face.
Pat was the only serious person there.

kys. he acquired 53,000 votes from a completely grassroots movement with no name recognition or media attention while openly challenging israel. these s o y s were on the ropes so they resorted to snide and snark quips from the sidelines.

Hey Pat, go see a neurologist and have him scan your brain.

these are the same kids that voted for bernie

delusion

ITT retards picking sides when both of them are obvious feds

and now he's reduced to posting happy merchant memes on gab. What a success!

He revealed them for the bunch of bugmen low-tax progressives that they are. They're just contrarian millenials who don't like political correctness--they're LIBERALS. These people are not right wing in any functional sense. They do not recognize the threat of international Jewery. They think you can win just by shrinking government, and keeping out beaners. The problem is even bigger than the immigration crisis. Fuentes thinks small, but likes to pretend he's a big strategic mind.

you dont sound like a marine. marines know theyre crazy. ask a marine what USMC stands for

Nick is absolutely based.

>Pat was the only serious person there.

Attached: 1528241158089.png (1149x1400, 172K)

Get this shit off this board.

You link a stream one bald fat fuck and one soiboy faggot trying to capitalize on edrama.

Sage this shit.

>What is opening the door

>bugmen mocking the servicemen for losing the Afghanistan war

I THREW A GUY INTO A HOT DOG CART

yeah lol i guess we better just give up and cede all ground the conservacucks and shitlibs lol. yeah haha he was being to upfront about the JQ you have to be subtle by completely avoiding questioning jewish power lmao little didn't win senate so i guess everything was for nonthing and this made absolutely no impact haha lmao kek

No they were all cancer desu

You sound like a mega faggot yourself, so it obviously could be much worse, we could support someone like you.

this but unironically

Because pretty much nobody tries it.

Patrick did a huge job in favor of breaking that stigma and that's the real way to go.

Holy fucking shit I am so glad Little sperged out for the sperg-right to see

nothing has changed because of him don't be delusional

this is why you're pathetic. this is why you don't belong

>kys. he acquired 53,000 votes from a completely grassroots movement with no name recognition or media attention while openly challenging israel. these s o y s were on the ropes so they resorted to snide and snark quips from the sidelines.

Attached: patrick little muh 50k nazis in california meme.png (1597x585, 47K)

>Have you even read my platform?
>I'm gonna be honest... I haven't...
kek

Are they making fun of Jow Forums?

You stupid faggots. Little NEVER expected to win. He's shinning a spotlight, and all you can do is mock him? What the fuck is going on? This is why the left successfully shifts the Overton Window, and the right is always playing catchup. The more you say things that are currently beyond the pale, the more the public gets desensitized to it, and is eventually willing to negotiate a synthesis. If more and more people would just name the Jew in public, the public would eventually see it as normal, and then start trying to negotiate a compromise that would implicitly admit that Jews are a problem. Stop attacking the vanguard you political dunces.

>wah my gab daddy is a low IQ sperg but he's my hero
>y-you're the pathetic one

>this made absolutely no impact
It didn't. He got 1% and no-one outside of Jow Forums has heard of him beyond the fact that he was the "neo-nazi" candidate.

Agreed Little is a nupol faggot which is why these mouthbreathing shiteaters genuinely think he's doing things right and they cheer him on, completely oblivious to the reason why he got less than 1.488% of the vote. Absolute failure, like much of pol.

He got BTFO by a 19 yr old who thankfully is on your side. Thanks G-d we have well adjusted young people in our movement. Like I said before we need fresh blood and guys like Patrick Little have an outdated mentality.

Patrick BTFO those cucks