All jokes aside, is the Earth flat?

All jokes aside, is the Earth flat?

Attached: 1511576086056.jpg (1080x1080, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174177006
gaia.com/lp/content/the-hollow-moon-theory-is-the-moon-an-artificial-satellite/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/168650065/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174177006/
lawofone.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no but is is hollow though

Attached: 02EC93C0-CD1F-4490-89A6-1524D292511C-12598-00000CF25A3BE40C.jpg (1745x1067, 148K)

I dunno but a 2D earth means a 2D waifu so sign me up

Yes if considered relative to an appropriately curved spacetime.

No.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR you're a stupid fuck OP

Attached: dxcfvgbhnj.jpg (914x619, 83K)

No. It's a time waster that has some very believable aspects. But it's bunk.

Anyone with even basic knowledge of highschool physics can debunk it in a second.

Jew science lol

NO

If you ever lived in a state were as a kid your taken to a museum of science you would have ben introduced to the Foucault Pendulum, It knocks down the pins as the earth spins. The earth is round. Why don't flat earthers pool their money, buy a yacht and attempt to sail to the edge and take pictures, because its impossible.

Attached: BEDK8C-pendulum_2675219b.jpg (620x387, 86K)

Flat-earth movement believes their government have military patrol boats at the "edges" of the world to stop people from recording the evidence.

Attached: 1459900224637.gif (228x180, 1.83M)

concave with light bending towards it center.

Rachel is cute. Cute!

Attached: 2kawaii.webm (400x480, 2.85M)

no its a hollow sphere
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174177006

first post best post

Attached: Buache Agartha Compact.jpg (1048x3320, 1.13M)

In reality would your life be any different if it were?

No, but it is hollow and its more of an egg than a perfect sphere.

earth is flat

The "edge" is the Antarctican ice wall, and our plane is a perfect circle, so there is no "edge" in the way you think of it.

Attached: 6310540892_50fa6769e8_b.jpg (1024x721, 262K)

Yes, and mountains does get formed by ancient folding.

Trust me, I'm a geologist.

Attached: 1527111507095.jpg (1024x1024, 257K)

If it was flat than explain this

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

Hollow moon is the patrician tier tinfoil hat conspiracy.

gaia.com/lp/content/the-hollow-moon-theory-is-the-moon-an-artificial-satellite/

I dunno but I don't think anyone knows.

Nasa lies about literally everything, nothing they've shown us is real at all, they didn't go to the moon, and everyone contradicts each other and gives different answers to what's outside the earth.

They can't settle on whether or not you can see stars in space, I don't believe them for a damn second and the more I look into it the more I believe they're legitimately Satanic and are trying to hide God.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 63K)

It's a big wave duh

Fuck you kike
Sage

How the hell do you hide God himself.

Yeah, no, still waiting for a decent flat Earth explication for Lunar eclipses, yawn..

Attached: 1512753310459s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

By telling us we're a mistake on a ball in a meaningless, uncaring universe and nothing matters, we're not special, and no one is looking out for us.

Yea man. The laws of physics are all lies that just happen to really work except for when it comes to the shape of our planet. It works for all other planets, wether made of rock, gas or liquid, but not for our planet. Totally flat. Fuckin tard.

Would it blow your mind to know that there are solar eclipses with the moon still visible?

........ do you know what a solar eclipse is? By defintion the moon is the only 'big' thing visible in the sky

All jokes aside? The notion that the Earth is flat *is* the joke my man. I've looked into it. It's a fucking sphere.

here some stuff on NASA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/168650065/

but the earth still is hollow and not flat
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174177006/
(both go into hollow earth a bit later)

Attached: NASA-deceive.jpg (1100x935, 197K)

>hehe I did my (((research))) goyim
>nothing to worry about, fellow white man

>The earth is hollow
What does that even mean? How deep to you have to dig to find... nothing? Have you retards ever taken an actual physics course?

>is the earth flat
This is why people think you're retarded

Attached: 3031736.large.jpg (431x267, 51K)

you know what NASA means in English? The National Aeronautical and Space Administration... Conspiracy?!!?

Best psyop of CIA along with the vaccines cause autism

Attached: tumblr_inline_n4264t9qEl1qkyfep.gif (500x281, 986K)

How much do you get paid to post this retarded shit? Seriously, get a real job.
>hehe, if we get a percentage of them talking about flat earth, people will slowly associate all of their ideas with wacky theories like this.
>now whenever anyone says the holocaust is bullshit, people will just be like "hah, good one, and I bet the earth is flat too huh?"

get a telescope and zoom in you retard. Are you actually that dumb? Do you understand what the Earth would look like if the planet curved that fucking much? God damn dude

>you know what NASA means in English?
Never
A
Straight
Answer

Your mothers pussy isn’t flat. It’s cratered with layers of herpes you inbred faggot.

That has more to with refraction due to moisture indeed. But anyone who has flown at 10k knows that the earth is round

Yes, next time ur on a plane notice the horizon at eye level regardless of altitude. That is only possible on a plane. If we were on a sphere the horizon would fall lower the higher you go up.

lawofone.info/

Not talking about solar eclipses, lunar eclipses, yawn..

>All jokes aside, is the Earth flat?
yes

>waah thats not the goalpost I wanted to move

yawn

>doesn't understand special relativity let alone general relativity
>thinks curved space time has to do with geometric objects that have curvature in 3-space caused by gravity

Attached: you.jpg (200x227, 5K)