Playing soccer with a relative on elementary school field nearby since they have decent goals at 6pm

>playing soccer with a relative on elementary school field nearby since they have decent goals at 6pm
>there's some after school thing going on farther away from us
>elementary, middle, hs, and some older girls all over the place
>all in thot gear (tiny shorts, spandex, etc.)
>can't stop looking

Jesus christ, m8s. Why are young women so slutty nowadays? This shit isn't fair. They can't dress and act slutty but cry when they get diddled. I honestly don't blame Arabs in Europe. I can see why they do their thing, these mature looking teens are really asking for it.

Attached: 1508320141_hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jo8ENTVWhKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>elementary
>mature looking teens
Hi, Mohammad.

Society encourages it? They like the attention, etc.

Refer "sexual liberation" by left wingers. Aka promiscuity.

>mature looking teens are really asking for it
don't worry OP, your rape fantasies are perfectly normal.

i dont even go outside anymore

don't look tho or you'll get #metoo'd

/thread

Learn to read, nigger.

I wouldn't mind if I wasn't barred from the goods.

That's the thing. They're fucking asking for it. Why are dogs allowed to hop on bitches but I'm not? Fuck the whole dating mating ritual, if a dog has more freedom than me something isn't right.

this guy gets it

Just marry one and you can conquer her holy land. Stupid degenerate.

I think you might be a pervert, user. Try killing yourself.

Attached: 1524692504743.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

don't believe you user
pls provide photographic evidence

Are you gay or a woman? If your blood doesn't get pumping when you spot a specimen that is developed and ready for breeding, I don't know what to tell you. I'm not talking about prepubescent girls.

You niggers

youtu.be/Jo8ENTVWhKw

Rape bait

When I went to the grocery store I saw 2 high school girls bending over while wearing short shorts and I could literally see ~30% of their asscheeks. I felt like such a pervert because it made me ridiculously horny.

There's nothing wrong with that. As males, our natural imperative is to breed fit females. You're fucked in the head if you like actual children or men though.

When I was in high school, I studied in another city, so I came back home in a van with other kids of various ages. In 2013 when I was 16, I heard some 12 and 13 year old girls in the van talking about blowjobs several times. You might say "but that's Brazil!", but keep in mind they watched the same media as girls abroad

And it all happened so fast.

My niece is 9, doesn't dress like a whore.... atleast not yet. Going to go off at my sister if she lets her dress like that.