The longer I stay in this country, the more I realize how Jewish and anti-European it is in its culture and values...

the longer I stay in this country, the more I realize how Jewish and anti-European it is in its culture and values. I no longer feel at home here. I don't want to have children in this country

anyone else feel this way?

Attached: download (4).png (292x172, 5K)

i feel you bro. i've been having this feeling for a while now and don't know what to do either

Goyim just let it happen.
Become one of us and race mix your individuality and thoughts away.
Eventually we will become a utopia where you can even marry your mommy.
We will accept ALL types of relations.
Look at the top reddit threads, we are already starting the incest PsyOps and it won't be much longer.

have children and raise an army user.

Umm sweetie if you think that's a problem I am glad you haven't bred yet.

Guys I’m an American and it’s not true. This place is more of a shithole. I can’t wait till my contract is over so I can return home. We have a chance to regain our homeland. Europe is past the point of no return. They need war and a new world order to change things up

You're disgusting for abandoning your homeland like that. We're apart of the greater European culture, how are we anti-European? We're not Jewish.

I fucking hate "Americans" like you. You hate your entire people just because some euroshit cannot take responsibility for his own actions.

You realize we're not going to seriously try stopping them if they become ethnostates?

Japan, S. Korea, Poland, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia, etc. are all ethnostates under the American umbrella.

Eurofags could easily become ethnostates but they're too cucked. Their cuckery is not our fault.

There isn't really any better places out there. At least it's big enough that you can find a small patch where you can do your thing.

You just need to realize that you are now a fringe subculture. Turn off the TV and avoid the worst of it.

just never give them to (((education)))

europe is anti-european and its too late

> be 8.5/10 chad
> browse 4chin since 8th grade
> find Jow Forums in 2012
> blackpilled asf
> all i want is to find a good woman with solid genes and have children
> know this will never happen because roasties
> depression
> scared to even be promisquious because coalburner/std epidemic
> literally nothing to live for
> can not sire posterity or sustainably live hedonistic lifestyle
> tfw

Attached: 1527189674617.jpg (629x505, 33K)

we should be in space

Attached: saturnv.webm (376x270, 2.94M)

>deep "racist" south

every single restaurant, street, market, and public place you can imagine is full of blacks and mexicans, vastly more than whites

Blacks are having a great time, being obnoxious, being obese, and have lower stress levels than whites

whites are starting to lose it. We just don't fit in, and it's getting to us badly.

America just feels so damn lost, so dirty and scummy, like it has this little third-world infection and no one can cure it, but everyone knows it just spreads

British here, politics are no better there, but growing up in Europe compared to America is hard to compare. Americans have no idea. You guys just don't really understand it and probably will never. I'd suggest immigrating to your respective home countries, but it's near impossible if you're not a naturalized euro.

Attached: Whitby, North Yorkshire.jpg (1306x980, 466K)

But it's not like growing up in Europe is 100% better, in fact, it's easier to have a better childhood in the US.

Get out, then.
>anti-European
So you mean anti-totalitarian and pro-individual Liberty? If so, you’re goddamn right my man.

Attached: 3E7E4F2E-1354-48E7-BEB3-1067D8F5F9D9.jpg (246x300, 39K)

>Eurofags could easily become ethnostates but they're too cucked. Their cuckery is not our fault.
most Euro countries are ethnostates despite the current invasion. You're just using the word ethnostate wrong. also
>Japan, S. Korea, Poland, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia, etc. are all ethnostates under the American umbrella.
Bulgaria is 15 percent T*rkish, and both Estonia's and Latvia's population is over 25 percent Russian. Pick some better examples next time faggot

Fuck off shitskin

>americans
>knowing anything about europe

It is weaklings like you that have allowed this Jewish takeover.
I will gladly die in the greatest country in the world.

Attached: belamy.jpg (1200x677, 220K)

niggers are worse than nukes man. stop sounding blackpilled, it's the next big challenge. doesn't anybody want to destroy worlds anymore??