To buy even an Air Rifle in Australia you need license/registration 28 day waiting period...

to buy even an Air Rifle in Australia you need license/registration 28 day waiting period, Safe bolted to the floor of your house, Occasional police audits, Why is this?

Attached: 16707__20068.jpg (1280x704, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rebelgunworks.com.au/products/australian-auto-sac-223-16372
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Abbos?

my father has told me they used to sell air guns and real guns at stores like kmart

I bought a 1650 fps single break pellet gun with scope at Walmart for a hundred bucks. USA

>Why is this?
Your country sucks

Because Australians are pussies.

ZOG don’t want no White goys having guns.

Attached: 189C1262-5A3B-4C92-92E8-7E7A35B3F93B.jpg (612x528, 118K)

Please tell me you don't need a permit for a fucking air rifle.
That shit is basic pest control and a fun toy for my kids

we can get them fedex'd to our homes, same goes for black powder firearms. I can literally have a sawed off double barrel 12 gauge left on my door step by Monday.

They did. You could buy an SKS in K-mart once upon a time in Australia. Fireworks too.

The politicians hated that.

>airsoft is illegal in Australia
>owning a paintball gun requires a firearms license
>paintball guns can only be used at approved paintball ranges
>the process required to get a license to buy a paintball gun is the exact same one to get an actual firearms license
>any centerfire semi-automatic rifle is category D, which is only given out to pest controllers, people involved in agriculture, and occasionally security groups
>a 5.56 pistol with a 10 inch barrel is completely legal though, so long as it's produced in Australia
>you just need to follow the category H acquirement process, so you have to do pistol shoots at a club for like 6 months and then request a pistol license

i'm not joking about the 5.56 pistol, either

rebelgunworks.com.au/products/australian-auto-sac-223-16372

see, category D.

In rural Australia students took thier own guns to 'firearm saftey' class. They left them in the teachers lounge untill the class.

This was in about 1995.

We really wern't faggots once, I swear.

Because australians (except the scum that browses Jow Forums) actually care about their children?

Attached: 583649469.jpg (624x795, 97K)

Attached: 56835683568358.jpg (665x1299, 166K)

holy shit 1650 frames per second. based

>any centerfire semi-automatic rifle is category D, which is only given out to pest controllers, people involved in agriculture, and occasionally security groups

In practice if you are a 'big property owner' (aka: rich) or can have a cat D. Also if you have the right 'government connections' you can bypass the property requirement.

Basically rich and well connected people can still have 'good guns'. It's only the common Australian peasant in his labourers cottage that was disarmed.

They absolutely do need a permit for an air rifle. In large portions of their country, slingshots are either illegal or only legal with an exemption.

You should give him a hug and ask more about the good times.

Don't you guys use feet down there? Or are you metric?

i'm not sure what personal protection has to do with air guns?

also don't forget, pepper spray, stun guns/tasers, and even stab proof vests / kevlar motorcycle protective gear is BANNED.
anything that could be remotely perceived as a self defense implement will get you arrested.

Attached: 2572852358635956.png (2892x1316, 1.98M)

Because of brown people robbing places. Plus, patience is a virtue here.

Because australia is a pathetic nanny state.

They are just retarded.
We have monstrosities like magazine fed lever action shotguns because of them when all normal people want is a pump shotty because they work well.
'thumbb release .22s' because we cant own the bunny-buster semi-auto .22s that do the best against rabbit infestations.

Now we have 'lever release' centerfires. The laws are just plain stupid. They encouge retarded gun design.

quit your crying cunts, if you want a firearm you can get one, just do your range days every year and dont be a fuckwit with it.

We live in the best country on earth and you faggots know it, move to %56 land if you want to larp as walker texas ranger

I used to buy the pellets for my dads at the newsagent.. those were the days.

Metric. It's a first world nation.

The idea on the vests is that we don't have a Detroit here, so the only need for kevlar would be to black a bank or something.

its not because of brown people robbing places.
it is because serious crimes like armed robbery are treated like joke here in australia, its way more feasible to live a life of crime in australia as opposed to some states in america.

how many people would rob milk bars and bottle shops with a BB gun if it was a mandatory 20 year sentence for all involved?

I remember shooting my cousin in the ass with one of these when I was younger. Fun times.

>we don't have a Detroit here

have you visited melbourne lately?
we had a grenade attack in the northern suburbs a few weeks back.

Fuck you. I don't want to go to a range I want to mess about on private property and hunt in state forests with less rules.

>Go to the range and have your nanny state sanctioned shooting experience.
I want to be left the fuck alone.
Why is this so difficult for Australians to understand?

LEAVE ME ALONE WITH MY FREEDOM.

>have you visited melbourne lately?
Somewhat recently. As shit as it is in every way, there's no fear of getting shot when you're on the tram.

>I want to mess about on private property
And you can do that too.

>patience is a virtue here
I was born with zero patience so i guess I'm just fucked

America has all that you want but you don't want it that bad or you'd have moved there already.
fuck off you weak cunt

I hate this country more and more everyday, and i'm getting more and more angry

No one gives a shit you entitled little cunt.
Keep your mouth shut or do something about it

>thumb release .22s'
If it's any consolation, that's not a modern abomination, that design dates back to the late 19th or early 20th century. I mean, assuming I'm thinking of the same pattern you're describing. They used to be marketed as a boy's first rifle, as the simple design allowed them to be manufactured cheap enough that they could be sold as children's toys.

I've seen an old Sear's catalog from 1915 that had them (assuming, again, I'm picturing what you're describing right). I think they sold for about 60 cents.

what should i do? I hate my fucking life and im fucking angry

Air rifles can be as powerful as powder fire; they just end up being a lot heavier and more expensive.

And thus why we have the laws.

So leave if you're so obsessed with your toys.

It's because of the nanny state you dumb cunt. I've spoken to top politicians like Warren Entsch about this.
Too many IQ 80 sub-humans were getting into domestics and shooting each other during their family violence spergouts.

So none of us are allowed self-defence anymore because of idiots determined to remove themselves from the gene pool.
>Muh partner threw a plate at me so I feared for me life and shot him!

No rights because nanny state says so, it's that simple.

I dont give a fuck about the guns, i fucking hate how im treated like a criminal

You don't hate your life.
You've just been exposed to too much and want it all now without working for it.

Why should I have to leave the country of my birth to reclaim rights my ancestors had?

>i fucking hate how im treated like a criminal
Where do you think you are right now?

how does patients equate to public safety? what makes you think bad people are impatient? ability to be patient cant be learned

Because there is a society of laws here.

because current rights seem to go against your freedom you dumb fuck
go forth crybaby, leave our shores for freedom if its that shit

This.
Your country was founded as a penal colony, user.

most third world country use metric

Laws and rights are different concepts. But the typical Australian can't differentiate between the two.

i'm aware of this fact, but i wasn't one of them

t.little rich faggot crying
major boomer

both of you, fuck off

Because bad people ARE impatient. What reason could you have for needing that shit so soon except for something naughty? Part of adult responsibility is being able to wait for that which you want.
>ability to be patient cant be learned
Then you're shit out of luck, and need to take your rittalin.

And the only nations using imperial are third world. What's your point?

Indeed they are. "Rights" aren't real, and are only protected by laws, or used to distract the masses.

I hate this country far too much to leave

Attached: index678.png (225x225, 8K)

Guns are fun.

Attached: 1479263715035.png (2064x2992, 706K)

I'm gonna be real with you man. 56% land is fucking awesome. I do what i want when i want.
Massachusetts says I can't have guns and have to pay double for smokes? Ok well I'll go to new Hampshire buy my guns and my smokes for half price.
What? New Hampshire says I can't grow and use pot? (I don't but still) ok I'll go to Massachusetts and do that.
What? Massachusetts only lets me hunt in shitty deforested designated zones on certain days a couple times in a year? Let me go to new Hampshire and hunt the most perfect wild game and forests in America on Sundays.

*Huge whiff of American air.. exhale* America

Attached: images.jpg (263x191, 10K)

And yet, you're being treated like one of them, by being there. That was how they treated criminals; they made them dwell in Australia. You're in Australia. You are being treated as a criminal by default.

You know, actually, I'm starting to agree with your countrymen there who are telling you to fuck off and move to America if you don't like. Maybe you ought to come crash at our place. Seems kinda like you'd be more at home with us rebels and malcontents than with the penal colony.

How can someone enjoy such heavy regulation on everything, i couldn't even get a drivers license because it was taking too long and was boring, My grandfather didnt do any work to get a drivers license and he went for a drive and got a license

A name and aesthetic like rebel gun works and it is only a matter of time until they shut down that company for being too white.

So I should just walk into the USA like a fucking mexican becuase I hate the Australian nanny state?

A 'liberal' used to be a concept Australians understood. It meant live and let live. But today it donet mean that in Australia, liberal is synomous with progressive.
And that means, shaming, silencing, no platforming and getting told to 'piss-off to America' becuase "I hold different values to you.
If I was a cock smoking faggot marched in the pride parade would you tell me to 'piss of to the USA'. No, becuase those values are 'acceptable' to you.

All Australia is today is a shit fight to get control of the nanny state and use it like a club to fuck with things you dont like.
The problem is not just guns. Its you cunt. YOU don't know

How does a British colony not use Imperial?

Oh and fireworks Massachusetts says no to crackers while new Hampshire says yes to professional grade fucking sky missles.
Something for everyone in 56% land

That alone is enough to have made you go 1776 like we did. Stay based Aussies, you can still restore your glory.

Because your great great great great grandfathers were bongs that appreciate the social benefit of loicenses.

That hurt me

No, hope is lost, I was born in the depressing times

Attached: Barker_004-651x384.jpg (703x939, 225K)

Because they used to use Imperial, but then went to Metric along with Britain. We're the only British colony that stuck with Imperial. Canada went Metric, New Zealand went Metric, it's all Metric now, everywhere.

At least states still have some power in the USA. In Australia the entire country is run by the South-East, Sydney & Melbourne.

It's called the 'tyranny of the south-east'. Now the average hipster faggot in Melbourne that serves coffee in a vegan cafe for a living thinks he Melbournes progressive nanny state culture is what the entire country wants.
BUT ITS NOT.

Ya but what kind of hash rate does it get?

Yeah and we're still one of the whitest areas in the country but not for long.

This looks like literally any item can be construed as a banned weapon. Why are toasters allowed?

In new jersey you need a permit to possess bb and pellet guns as well. They are considered firearms.

The reason that airsoft and paintball guns are like that is because they don't want a healthy gun culture to be formed. They don't want people to get involved in any way in shooting sports, even if its paintball or airsoft. By making it hard to do, people won't do it, and it will make younger generations not bother. Anyone who does is the "weirdo". Thus, gun sales disappear, and eventually nobody cares when guns are totally outlawed.

Resist, my friend. Rage against the trampling of your rights.

Massachusetts is a lost cause. Maine and new Hampshire are going to be ok. Vermont is showing early symptoms of infection.
Non whites are scared of freedom and wildlife so we're good

I totally dig your moronic tenacity. Now if you are not melanin rich then your blatant stupidity disgusts me. Let me know how to feel about you, ASAP!!

NO NO NO! This can't be true. That is absolutely not ok. Aussies are missing out on extra testosterone and enjoying their short lives.
I'm looking this up.

Martin Bryant helped.

Thing is, you can't interchangeab;y go back to Mass with those and live free, you can only pick one or the other. Mass is a big shithole like Australia with less whites and lots of taxes. You can only have pot there if you are that kind of faggot.

In NH they have been getting more lenient on weed, but weed is trivial shit, weapons and others freedoms that matter are ok there without regulation. Mass was a bad example to use. What a shithouse. I went to Mass one time, I was puking. Gros, gross people there.

In Australia young males aged 16-24 don't get to play airsoft; they can't get together, form a social group, make friends, organise play area, build obstacles, tinker with their airsoft guns. Form teams, or have fun.

Do you know what has developed in Australia instead of an airsoft scene? AN AIRSOFT YOU-TUBE WATCHING SCENE.

I watch young Australian males 'discuss the new videos' of young males in Germany or somewhere where they are actually allowed to play the fucking game!

It's pathetic, the country HATES masculinity and hates male independence.

based retard

america fucking rules..
when i was in nevada last year you could buy guns, alcohol, and prescription drugs at walmart, then walk next door and buy an ounce of legal weed.

Attached: 3568356893469.jpg (745x422, 49K)

>The politicians hated that.
Why?

My anxiety increases as you stall in letting me know if I should judge you like a standard reserved for mentally ill white children/blacks or a super inspirational black "man".....hurry I am out of Xanax(aka you can relax around blacks meds!)....hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your forebears cucked.

/endstory

SeeIt's true. Nanny state disapproves of airsoft, but you still watch the videos of the other boys playing it ok? Aren't you lucky!
Now be grateful or we will ban those videos.

>>LOICENCE

Lel I just bought my son a Daisy safeline 426 at Walmart for twenty dollars. We were shooting an old couch this afternoon.

Because any drongo could by a Chinese SKS and ammo for $200.

Way, way too much power and freedom for Australians.

I wanted to play airsoft since i was 8 now im 23 and we still dont have airsoft, I hate this country so so fucking much

WELL GET FUCKED MATE. GO TO THE USA, WE HATE YOU.

lol they're $30 at walmart for a .177cal Daisy Repeater.

>body armor
>banned weapon
Hmm...

with what money i got fired for being white

This is the essentially game being played right now. The NRA gets a lot wrong about gun rights but they're great for shooting sports by creating training programs, funding public gun ranges and pushing for education of firearms.

No I can't but i live 20 minutes from your border so i buy your smokes and bring em home.
I was denied a gun on (((suitability))) but i own a cottage in NH so i buy and store guns there and hunt there.
I get the best of both worlds.. my degenerate shithole birthplace and absolute freedom a short drive away.

You're correct though that freedom is not an option in MASS waaaaaay too degenerate to handle any sort of leniency. NH is essentially a free eutopia crime free and friendly communities.

I just don't understand how people can be happy and functional in this fucking Mega regulated nanny state depressing shithole

I have a .16 single break pellet gun that will shoot a lead pellet through quarter inch plywood. You can kill a person with it. Cost me 120 bucks at Sport's Authority; didn't even have to show I.D.

Attached: britisharmy.jpg (1242x1563, 304K)

I'm sorry mate. But your desires, values, and ideals are no longer compatible with this place.

Perhaps you would like to become a faggot? Then you are very welcome, we will even celebrate your ideals and values and give you a float to drive up and down the main streets of Sydney!

That kind of culture is most welcome indeed!

But conservative traditional values obsessed with freedom and rights!? That was never the Australian way mate!