I'm supposed to spam this guy and make sure the threads all mention that HE KILLED HIMSELF

Is that OK?

Attached: anthony-bourdain_sc_768x1024.png (768x1024, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODBBbX5dUNI
youtube.com/watch?v=gsvqd2QkrTA
twitter.com/Bourdain/status/998954845146177536
youtube.com/watch?v=ByfEOQKjV2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why though

based

OK with me

Attached: itsbad.png (398x744, 185K)

No.

Attached: bourdainwasfuckingmurdered.png (710x619, 255K)

why isent it ok to kill yourself?

Here's his woman cheating on him. I'm sure years of heroin and cocaine abuse didn't help his libido.

Attached: 1528504346104.jpg (1024x394, 101K)

This guy was an anti Trump faggot.

“You should stick to eating worms and keep your mouth shut”
-Alex Baldwin

Can’t let those birdies sing can we?

tell us more and the reason why user, there are many like you who subconciously (and even conciously) wanna help us

Attached: 189723981239.jpg (1425x1071, 205K)

Attached: 1528475459719.jpg (1348x1001, 151K)

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITCS
IT'S KIKE CELEBRITY GARBAGE AND I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF HE WAS MURDERED
DO
NOT
FUCKING
CARE

Yes he was
>doesn’t mean he didn’t flip

chek'd the curse is real

>implying he flipped
Hillary kills them when they become a liability. They don't need to flip to be wet worked.

Do you think he did jewish spirit cooking for their pizza parties?

Guilty conscious trumpet, stormfront, daily stormer, fag?

I hear you.

I liked Anthony Bourdain too.

got what he deserved for messing with faggot jews and being one

good riddance to racist rubbish

RIP.

He was a kike who wanted whites wiped off the face of the earth. He's burning in hell with the other kikes now and anyone who acts like they give a shit is full of shit.

Appreciate your honesty. but the fat man has spoken:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODBBbX5dUNI

Suicided

Attached: who-killed-seth-rich.jpg (613x359, 54K)

i bet the pics are out there since they both ate children since their in the same religion where that is advocated.

666 satanist rot in hell

Attached: 78C2F09D-3B5A-452A-8D72-EBF35206E8E5.jpg (1600x1200, 338K)

Sad to see him go. He was a good person.

He went out like Carridane.

Rot in Hell. Anti-White Kike bastard.

Shut up Costa Rican fag. I am American born half-Costa Rican mixed with white. I know you are one of the few who post on here spic from Costa Rica.

I liked the closeted Jew journalist style of Anthony Bourdain. His artistic style will be copied.

He will be missed.

millionaire marxist herione addict who committed suicide despite having an 11year old daughter out of wed lock.

Yea he was a regular role mode, we should all strive to be just like him.

Attached: 1514568598207.jpg (1116x744, 506K)

>he will be missed

by fags

here youtube.com/watch?v=gsvqd2QkrTA

cry you spam addicted popper sniffer

Attached: 2YAoTl.gif (220x220, 219K)

Slit you middle finger on your left hand and drink the blood and feel the pain

Attached: BDA0AA5E-37DA-4B7E-9E70-8520714FC64C.jpg (750x914, 137K)

Don't call yourself white or American. You're neither. Especially if you mourn a Jew who advocated getting rid of all whites to create a utopia and banned whites from attending his shows.

Even CNN doesn't get that Anthony Bourdain was an artist type. Stupid liberals on CNN who covet liberal arts don't get that Anthony Bourdain would laugh at him for making a big deal about him on CNN after he died.

Yeah, I will miss him too.

RIP.

HIS NAME WAS ANTHONY BOURDAIN.

spirit cooker confirmed. probably butchered child sacrifices.

Source on banning whites? I already know the first part, saw the video.

Degenerate heroin shooter lifelong. He hung himself because he couldn”t stop shooting up heroin. Glad heks dead.

I have white skin, and even more. I gets by being white skiin as an half-Costa Rican American. I see racism and bigotry all over the place. It has helped me get by too. But, maybe Anthony Bourdain will be missed, because we all can relate to him in some way.

Moral of the story. Nobody should commit suicide until a second thought by a professional. Seek help if you want to commit suicide. There are hotlines. That is why is is nice to talk to somebody.

That being said...

Anthony Bourdain lived 10 times the life than the average person who posts online, and felt he should commit suicide over it to end it all. That is why he will be missed, and we all know it.

Press F to pay respect.

Until pol intelligence division confirms he was really a spirit cook I have respect for him.
He has had a positive influence on my career. He told me being a cook wasn't going to be easy.
F

He was a fucking crypto-Jew and was really fucking anti-white, good riddance.

Attached: 1527376515002.jpg (752x720, 99K)

Laughing at anonymous pol telling you what to think.

How old are you? Don't let outside influence, influence you, unless it is completely illegal.

Moral and ethics are subjective, but, and a big but. Use your gut feeling, and use it.

Alex Jones said he and Elon musk were filming a show in Morocco where they were going full Kanye on the globalists, and that TPTB killed Anthony as a warning to Elon.

Opinion discarded go to /ck/ if you want to condescend to people. Your arrogant attitude fits right in there.

twitter.com/Bourdain/status/998954845146177536

Who paid you?

Oh shit

The last thing he cooked was a spoon

I loved this dude.

F

>condescend

I am not condescending your opinion. Wait, i am talking to a cook or chef of some type who said Anthony Bourdain helped them, until a second opinion. Am I lost?

Same thing happened with (((Aaron Swartz))) and see below (((Seth Rich)))

Jews are the only race that matters in the (((media))) and (((alt media))).

ARKANCIDED

based

>falling for tattooed roastie trash
big dummy

>His woman
He wasn't gay? Could've fooled me.

Any other kikes planning on killing themselves? I've got a few more suggestions.

He disliked both of them in fact, and may have been coming around to a grudging support of Trump's justice department via the "me too" movement and Weinstein.

Wtf is hrc and who's the guy with the rat mask ?

Oh sweetie stop calling people faggots and grow up.
Every sound-minded, normal person hates Trump.
That is an undeniable fact.

Be honest now and include the fact that he disliked Israel greatly and felt very uncomfortable with his Jewish heritage and with Jewishness in general. He was much happier eating Arab food with friends in Palestine.

Attached: DfLzmn7VQAA2AdK.jpg (676x1200, 96K)

Ok mrs. doubtfire faggot

They were married actually. And he was no marxist. That said, he should not have abandoned his daughter. If indeed he did suicide.

Attached: 83012949D94E46DFABB968F6B41A5FCF.jpg (750x575, 128K)

how do i get money from doing tihs too
i want to be a paid thread slider shill

this

>subverts all cultures including his own
>uncomfortable with Jewishness

Maybe he got so caught up in the larp he actually thought he was white?

I love this "commercial" value of Jow Forums has. I'd love to be a mod for free without pay for awhile. Until, I understand what is going on like any other job. I grow up with old yahoo chat and script kiddies.

youtube.com/watch?v=ByfEOQKjV2E
>Bourdain criticized Hillary Clinton late last year for her respone to the Harvey Weinstein scandal, and posted about Weintein's use of Isreali-intelligence linked Black Cube to follow his victims in a follow up message in May, 2018.

not crypto, he admitted it. He also made no secret that he wasn't comfortable with it and didn't like Jews or Israel. He was an atheist punk type, old school lefty who liked guns. Not an easy person to pigeonhole actually and he might've evolved into as thoroughly self-hating of a Jew as Bobby Fischer, given time and more disillusionment with the left.

roasties love drama
I doubt she meant Weinstein

Yet he was half white, and unabashedly loved white European culture. Liberals are all ticking time bombs. They break their own minds sooner or later.

>he might've evolved into as thoroughly self-hating of a Jew

Muh based jews.

There are no based jews

1 more post for honesty's sake, please no questions.
>who paid you?
Not Shareblue, not JIDF, not Open Society. Just somebody's name on the checks, a male.
The memo they emailed this morning URGED me and whoever else works Jow Forums to spam Bourdain in a mournful tone, about 2 threads per hour, always dropping in the title that he off'd himself.
You can choose believe me or not, it's irrelevant.

Asia Argento was his "beard" that is, a cover-up for his latent faggotry.

Every time a gay jew kills himself a goy gets his wings!!

Attached: 1461444081954.jpg (329x432, 234K)

So, we should all moron Anthony Bourdain then?

Self hating people create communism, fascism, and Nazism.

Mad enough, I might wave a Nazi flag or say nigger, but as a given. I am not a racist bigot. I know, white people online thought. White people, or while skinned people are dying. They aren't lying! As a white skinned person, we all help other whites because we see ourself in them. Which is why trump was elected. But as a white skinned person we all know better. Trump is a fucking moron. Now we pay it.

I would say no. Have some compassion for the ones he left behind.

SAGE shit threads.

Shills are having meltdowns today.. There's another threas right now where a shill is spilling the beans.

is this considered the “troll” jew phenotype?

as long as you join him
so go KYS

Why do they not even mention how he reportedly killed himself? We are just supposed to believe and not wonder how?

They prolly not gonna pay you if you put it that way.

You don't know anything about me. Shove your condescending advice up your ass.
All I wanted to do was pay respect to someone I admired. I don't need your bullshit.

I don't need a lecture from some shitstain who just learned what subjective means. Go to hell.

To hell with all of you. You are almost as bad as those stuck-up assholes on ck. Atleast they know what they are talking about. You faggots have diarrhea of the mouth.

One less meat eater in the world.

Attached: nasim rip.webm (1280x720, 970K)

Attached: 1528475459741.jpg (674x501, 122K)

sound-minded, normal person, also a faggot. okay

Bump.

please let there be traps involved

Really sucks when people suicide by 4 shots to the back of their head these days.