Honest question

Honest question

If asians browse this bored, why do you smell like literal gas?

There is a weird smell all asians seem to have, why don't they cover this smell? its like musk, but not the good type of musk, but a gas stinch, im guessing it has something to do with diet, but Even when i eat asian and all my friends eat asian food for a month straight we dont develop that smell around us

What exactly is that smell. its very distinct, asians, i mean chinese and koreans have this smell, but indians don't

indians have a different smell, im talking about the chinese smell, you can smell it in every chinese takeaway

what the hell is that smell

Attached: cf3c730c-080a-4e8e-9daa-bfb493efe660.sized-1000x1000.jpg (1000x667, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

agingcare.com/articles/old-person-smell-174839.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My Chinese gf doesn't have the smell you're talking about. Maybe your nose is just defective from all the petrol you've been snorting?

If you're referring to the stench of mothballs + various strange kitchen ingredients, I have no idea. Those fobs just don't use proper detergent or something.

Indians smell like BO and curry.

I dunno, why do white people smell like butter?

Asians don't have any body odor at all.

Attached: 300px-Ideogram_human_chromosome_16.svg.png (300x120, 26K)

I can only speak about Japanese people because I used to live there (in a house with Japanese people) and they have no scent. Even their sweat has no odor unless you literally bury your face in sweaty feet and inhale

To keep the jews away

This. Blacks and whites both have unique smells but asians really don't besides generic BO if they haven't showered recently

I heard white people smell like wet dog. Is it true ?

because everybody like butter

You must never have been in a crowded train full of salary men going home on a hot day.

Butter has a smell ?

Asians don't have any distinctive smell at all.

I've had my nose near asian pussy that hadn't showered in days and no smell.

Meanwhile white girl pussy starts reeking like rotten fish after a couple of hours.

why do white people smell faintly of cheese?

give it a try, open your fridge, find a block of cheese and just allow your finger to glide gently over the cheese, then take a small sniff.

thats what white people smell like.

Attached: 1488593019179.png (861x914, 88K)

I don't know what op is talking about, but do we really smell like butter? That's kinda cool I guess. I like the smell of butter.

cuz white people eat lots of dairy products basedboy

yes theyre gross why am I in the same world as them and their bitter mothball smell

>white girl pussy starts reeking like rotten fish after a couple of hours
That's just the chlamydia. Asian girls in the USA have it just as much.

Im white but I always thought white people smell like mildew? Is this true?

Asian women have zero smell, even their assholes have very little scent.

I think they smell more like peanut oil and old ladies
I smell like butter when I eat butter croissants :)

Yeah, it's because white people let their dogs mount them.

Dunno about asians since there aren't that many around but where I go do my grocery shopping there's usually plenty of US folks and they sometimes smell like butter, the few US blacks I've been near smell like moss/wet dirt, dunno about other races.

I've found that old men, 60+, have a rather unpleasant odor even with showering correctly.

I've only noticed black people as a whole having an awful smell. I work outside around others so the normal BO situations arise, but that kind of stuff is normal.

Puerto Ricans smell like beans, shit, rape and cockroaches

Attached: C876E2C5-95CB-4AED-AEEC-1D863E859C73.jpg (660x660, 145K)

Witnessed

Sorry white people smell way worse, sage.

probably from burning oil when they cook in their houses. just lingers in their clothes.

blacks & asians smell bitter

>Being this much of a faggot
Never said it was bad smell you stupid nigger, would much rather have to deal with whites than your weaponized gorrila nigger hybrids.

Asians have no smell so you're just sniffing yourself in the absence of their odor you stupid Kiwi bird.

maybe the white people that let YOU get close to them

Old people smell is 2-Nonenal.

agingcare.com/articles/old-person-smell-174839.htm

Whites definitely smell worse.

I love banging my japanese wife after now showering for a day, watching her cry as I stuff my sweaty stinky armpit in her face.

does cheese smell like quarters when it rains?

Attached: 113456573894732947329042309482390.png (590x176, 44K)

Fun facts. In China they use sewage to make cooking oil. It's called "GUTTER OIL". They also will reverse their vehicles back over pedestrians they hit because it is cheaper to pay for a funeral than hospital bills. Also Asians have oily skin and worse achne because of their warm climate and the famous "if it moves it's food" diet. Plus they torture their livestock (dogs) because they believe it makes the meat taste better. These people smell like gas to hide their fucking sulfer smell because that species is about as close to Fire, Brimstone and Satan himself as you can get.

can somebody please explain pic related?

Whiteys smell like rotten milk

Asians lack the gene ABCC11, which puts an enzyme in your sweat that bacteria eat. The smell you associate with sweat is actually the bacteria residue, just like with bad breath in your mouth. Lacking ABCC11 means Asians do not have body odor. It also means that they have dry flaky ear wax which is easily brushed out of their ears.

Attached: Bamboo-Ear-Pick.jpg (1024x768, 103K)

I don't notice it, but my brother-in-law has said the exact same thing that white people smelt faintly of cheese.

Attached: 1528361731895.jpg (586x794, 235K)

I just got back from a few days in Hong Kong and holy shit do they smell absolutely terrible. I’m in the Philippines now and the pinoys have nothing on how bad Hong Kongers smell. Manila smells like diesel fuel and a “little” trash. Hong Kong smells like sulfur, shit, and the trash can of an all you can eat buffet.

It is absolutely the food. My farts smelled like Hong Kong for at least three days after leaving.

t. White male

Attached: 061817B3-651F-4480-B154-1717C305D47A.gif (500x730, 447K)

my chinese sign is the rat. When I saw what the chinamins do to rats (cats too) I am calling God in question as to why he made the chinese

Says the city state of smelly shits

Even your Nescafé smells like fucking shit. I went to make coffee at the hotel and had to dump it out because as soon as I put the cup to my mouth the smell of Hong Kong flooded my nose.

Attached: 43D8D46E-4819-4A3A-A4F7-E7C590E2929E.jpg (210x240, 17K)

beta

never met a smelly asian

Some asians do have a musky scent, it's more common if they aren't Americanized. They smell faintly of rice wine

thanks

My wife is Korean, and she doesn't smell like anything. Unless she's wearing the perfume she knows I like.

I don't believe you have a wife, enjoy your hand.

That's from people using towels to dry off that need to be replaced. Towels can get a mildewey smell even after a heavy got water wash with plenty of detergent. Need new towels

>asians smell
fake news

You are what you eat.

These conversations always go in phases, and the first phase is always denial.

My wife is a Korean trad who does art of temples. No I won't post pics that you can used to dox me or her.

Attached: Yeongju_Seonbi_Korea Magazine_01.jpg (700x463, 380K)

It is this. My family used towels once and only once when I was growing up. So I thought it was normal. My wife reuses towels for a week.

I realised then why some of my ex girlfriends smelled like this. Some people reuse towels too much.

It's not from them where the smells coming from, it's you you fucking maorinigger

SOLVED
It's either from someone smoking cigarettes or burning incense.
Learn other peoples culture or ways before you judge.

Most asians (gooks, jun-gwos, tai-pissers and chinks) don't have that much of a smell to them, unless they're from mainland china, or thailand or beyond. I swear to fucking god, the farther you go down that peninsula/ islands, the more people smell like shit

l2meme

I don't get it.

Black people smell like marshmallows

EVERYTIME I SMELL A WHITE BOY I JUST SMELL PRIVILEGE

onions n shit
ftfy

tell Baobao I said waddup

white people smell like laundry

chink chix dont stinx
why do you think they all wear qt low cut converse with no socks in gym class? they dont sweat nearly as much and when they do it doesnt smell. their vags could give off normal odor sometimes. then theres yeast infections but thats a different story lol

Attached: Screenshot_20180609-010544.jpg (1440x1122, 439K)

Nonononono thats the of glory our people you no respeck it!!

My wife's pussy has never given off any odor either.

Attached: tumblr_p98otvhmjQ1vx6cf2o2_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 79K)

that's the power of the pussy

East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese) have fewer apocrine sweat glands compared to people of other descent, making East Asians less prone to body odor. The reduction in body odor and sweating may be due to adaptation to colder climates by their ancient Northeast Asian ancestors.

desuu.

Attached: 19A34C70-A525-4BE2-89D8-4BEEE9817D38.jpg (125x121, 14K)

Lived in Vietnam for 10 years now and don't notice any distinct smell coming from the people.
The cities smell like piss and hot garbage though.