I'm from a country that has historically been called the "bad guy" although we are the only country to have no...

I'm from a country that has historically been called the "bad guy" although we are the only country to have no unjustified blood on our hands.

Any guesses?

Attached: IMG_6896.png (774x768, 872K)

america

Right-O fellow patriot.

Israel

hh brother

None one cares you meme flag faggot. Take your reddit spacing back to where you came from
>egas

> What is Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Spain, Philippines, Japan, Libya, Yemen, Bosnia, Palestine

>no unjustified blood
>baited japan into war for ages
>fought against hitler in ww2
>fought in many other pointless wars that where the direct result of defeating hitler.

Wrong.

thats on israels hands. would u blame someone who commits a murder who is psychotic? israel is the psychosis that haunts our great nation

>b-but they made us declare war!

Fuck off, Tojo. Axis powers wanted to play on the big kid's playground and got their sourkraut asses handed to them.

Wow, commies, muslims, and shitskin hue-tier imperialists. You couldn't ask for a more diverse group of dindu nuffins

Liechtenstein ?

Faggotland?

uruguay?

poopingstand?

...Spain? You serious, my nigger? You never heard that Spain had an empire before it was a run-down EU dropout?

>no unjustified blood on our hands.
Blood is blood, amigo.

Digits check out.
No it isn't. Context matters just like everywhere in life.

Attached: in-1967-polish-mercenary-rafal-ganowicz-was-asked-what-it-6855419.png (500x503, 137K)

You seem to not know what the word "justified" means.

Iran?

But your picture is of Australian birds

I would guess Iran.

Best korea

Iran

Nigger you could have tried harder. I was expecting Serbia or Russia or some backwater Asian nation. Everyone knows the USA has made a few mistakes.

Some south american shithole you are afraid to show the regional flag of. Piss off goblino

>no unjustified blood on our hands.
The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.