Let me be very clear: when I say common sense gun control I mean absolute gun control...

Let me be very clear: when I say common sense gun control I mean absolute gun control, because that’s what it will take. Chicago and NYC has some the strictest gun laws in the nation and that still isn’t enough.

No, I don’t believe you should be aloud single shot rifles for hunting.
No, I don’t believe you should be allowed even revolvers to “defend your family/home/whatever tired trope you claim”; get a bat and be a man or don’t have a family you can’t protect.
And no, I don’t believe the second amendment is applicable to modern society.

The sooner we follow Australia’s lead the better.

Attached: 304740CC-ED7A-4517-AA5B-F12D3D69B713.jpg (550x550, 30K)

Did you come up with those thoughts on your own or did your wife's boyfriend telly out that?

>we
fuck off you little faggot

you mean australia, the country whose firearm homicide rate is decreasing at the same pace as before their universal ban?

the same country that has no appreciable difference in gun homicide in New Zealand, a country that didn't ban guns but has had the same predicted decrease in gun crime?

>understanding statistics is hard

guaranteed replies to the b8

Swap places with me if your vagina can no longer handle it.

Ok. You come and try to take them with your words while i try to stop you with my guns.

Go ahead and voluntarily disarm yourself.
I'm not.

Attached: 20180529_084449.jpg (3264x1836, 1.41M)

Why do you liberals have the exact opposite stance on immigration control?

it's pretty sad what this place has turned in to.

Attached: nu_pol2.png (1086x254, 98K)

nah

Attached: sks1.jpg (640x480, 182K)

Oh sweetie...

Remember: people this stupid can vote. Democracy was a mistake.

Lol I wish you’d try. It’d be hilarious for me.
For you...not so much.

Maybe you should fuck off to Australia then, huh you limp wristed faggot?

.44 or .357?

>Newfags don't know what sage is

Blow me kike

Attached: 1527718953776.jpg (608x608, 59K)

Well to be fair I don't own any guns and I do have a set of golf clubs so I'm covered. Having said that, I support the fellow anons right here to own firearms so piss off.

Funny how the guys who harp so much about gun control want other people to do the dirty work for them.

Unless you are volunteering to be on the front lines of the confiscation squads, you're a fucking coward who likes daily semen shots.

So buck up, sunshine, and molon labe motherfucker.

>No, I don’t believe you should be aloud single shot rifles for hunting.
dropped
>aloud
double dropped

How does the boot of the state taste?

I know your willing to murder to take guns but are you willing to die in the process?

Take it, bullet sponge.
You and your kind will all be shot in a civil war.

Attached: 1522035708446.jpg (600x600, 42K)

1 post by this id

Let’s also be realistic: all you gunphiliacs claiming “over muh dead body!”....okay.

It may come to that and there will be no repurcussions. But the vast majority will not put up a fight.

Fortunately, it’s you larders that will necessitate a national registry for everyone who has owned a gun, and fines will be imposed on each individual gun owner until they are surrendered willingly.

Dead man posting, here.

Attached: 1508072177333.png (1802x905, 203K)

The vast majority did not put up a fight during the American revolution either. only 3% of the population was in active revolt. A greater percent today of gun owners have already said that they will fight to the death rather than allow their 2nd amendment rights to be infringed.

So you have to ask yourself: If 3% was able to revolt and successfully overthrow the seat of power during the American revolution using muskets, what the fuck do you think would happen when the same para military and militia types who successfully stopped governmental tyranny during the bundy Ranch incident of 2014 actually turned serious?
The only thing that stopped that from becoming a shooting war and thus a larger civil war was one person NOT firing a gun.

>we follow
>we
who the fuck is we? Go to hell kike, fuck off back to ledd*t

Good thing no one cares what you believe faggot. All fields are spiced. Suck a dick bitch

Well good thing I have guns to defend my unalienable God given human rights from being unconstitutionally infringed by communist tyrants like yourself. I can and will shoot anyone that tries to take my gun or infringe on my rights. I'm not going to register shit.

You can always leave if you feel so unsafe.

get the fuck out of this free country you pos

>aloud

Attached: 1526922871403.jpg (640x635, 78K)

Attached: muhdrones.png (996x4996, 3.97M)

If there was a civil war, it would be 100% forced by the american population. More guns than people and many politicians like McCain, Feinstein, Schumer, and always the current president at the time doesn't go out simply to avoid possible assassination.

It would turn into the UN and many super powers trying to take power over land in the US while Americans shot at everything that wasn't red white and blue.

Hello, stupid first off. The Supreme Court ruled in Heller vs.DC that owning a firearm for self defense is a constitutional right. Second, the Supreme Court ruled in Chicago vs. McDonald that you must be allowed to carry a firearm on public for self defense. Since 2010 the City of Chicago has been issuing concealed carry permit a to citizens and the murder rate had dropped. Australia doesn't have a total gun ban. Manually operated rifles, revolvers and pistols are allowed. As to the rest. It's just your opinion.

Cunts like this talk big, but are incapable of taking responsibility for their own actions or opinions. They present their bullshit as having collectivist approval thinking it gives them more authority over their opposition.

>The science is settled
>Wrong/right side of history
>Everyone but you believes my opinion.

Attached: anti gun Faggot power trip.jpg (1242x1263, 258K)