Why not BLEACH the chicas?

Why not BLEACH the chicas?

Attached: browns_your_path.webm (800x640, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

listal.com/denisse-gomez/pictures//2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ARID

You can't, since Americans aren't white

daaaamn mamacita your fake boobs are fucking disgusting

28% incoming

risk of pregnancy and having latino family members

I'd rather have that white C/K series behind her to use as a work truck, nothing beats an old' squarebody 70's/80's truck.

Looks indian, either way sounds like a good idea. Gotta mejorer la raza. Just make sure you also have a white wife.

White boy who lives in LA most of his life here.

Yeah, go ahead and try: enjoy the hell you'll put yourself into. Fucking hoodrat Latinas are some of the most selfish, delusional, and sociopathic sluts you'll ever meet. Out of my own personal experience, if there is any type of woman who'd be the closest to the ultimate nightmare woman (the woman who uses child courts, slander, lies, and etc.) to destroy you in every aspect of your life it'd be them. God help you if you impregnate one and give her a reason to be in your life until you die.

God help you.

listal.com/denisse-gomez/pictures//2

here ya'll the fuck go

Attached: DeEgNu8U0AAQkEx.jpg large.jpg (1462x1268, 97K)

Yeah, I've been with a few Mexican chicks and they were all pretty crazy. Fucking hot, though.

The white man can taim any othe race.

They have the shelf life of yogurt.

Slide thread, it goes in all fields.

Attached: IMG_4636.jpg (460x276, 36K)

Hybrids are still tainted.

Latin American tribes were NOT considered Honrary Aryans like many United States tribes.

Attached: magicstaff.png (1223x530, 546K)

Bra are you me ? I live in the inland empire same shit for me.The latinas I have been with have been good looking fucking crazy in some way or talk shit.Now I know why they get pumped and dumped because they act like kids and have nothing to offer

There is no depth that a woman with a low IQ and nothing to offer besides her quickly deteriorating body will not stoop to.

Most of them don't look like that

Now if he could just learn to spell!

flips are pretty much the same, but sane. they honestly acknowledge the fact that theyre asian mexicans

I don't know how it is with other areas filled with fucking stupid hoodrat Latinas, but practically everyone know's this living shit in LA unless you're a only-Latinas Latino or a delusional/ignorant fuck. Yeah man, they're hot to fuck for a one night stand but that's it: DO NOT GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM. Guaranteed bullshit B-Rated pointless soap opera drama will happen within your family and friends with them at the center - also somehow the cops will get involved. ALWAYS.

DO.
NOT.
BREED.
LATINAS.

THIS IS NOT ONE OF YOUR DOUJINS WHERE SHE'LL COMPLETELY SUBMIT YOUR MIRACLE GOD-GIVEN COCK. YOUR DICK WILL SEND YOU TO LITERAL HELL.

we can use some of them for genetic diversity.

however not the 11 million planning on flipping texas.

Idealy we only take women from countries that are poorer than us.

Because I don't want to.

NO
I hate spics so god damn much, they're even worse than niggers

They already love whites

>meme flag

Attached: 1528386128194.jpg (559x400, 61K)

Ugly whore

Should blacks have a fear of getting semi-BLEACHED by the expanding Latino population? I see alot of that up here in Chicago and I myself have dated hispanics and have had plenty crush on me.