All white girls are who-

>all white girls are who-
GET OFF YOUR ASS WORK AND PUT IN THE EFFORT TO FIND A GOOD ONE YOU MUTTS
white/asian race mix promoting JIDF shills need not respond

Attached: tinder.png (668x998, 1.2M)

>58 miles away

nah brah

Attached: 1516546511.jpg (640x360, 185K)

>Tinder
She's rode more cock than she's rode that bike.

~~~ !!! SLIDE THREAD !!! ~~~

Attached: 2(2)1a.jpg (300x250, 77K)

aww you found me out ((=^{
fuck off hapa this is important

Looks like a stuck up ho that wants everything handed to her.

>Tinder
>not an irredeemable whore

Rake yourself.

based

Attached: tinder 3.jpg (640x1040, 67K)

Attached: CollegeEducatedWhites2018.png (1186x1447, 1.79M)

These guys get it, it is too easy to see through low quality leafposting.

the nose knows

Attached: 7ac.jpg (600x448, 35K)

>on tinder
>mnot looking for a hookup
Yeah, sure.

takes it in the ass

I know girls like this in Florida and they always end up dating some brown manlet for some reason

>canada
>you mutts
Hmmmm...

Attached: LEAF-CBC.png (924x1587, 1.24M)

>not even willing to drive 58 miles to find a mate

Enjoy dying alone, bruh.

im one of the only non arabs or asians now fuck off

the "i did soft core back in college because i needed the money" face

Ok. I have nothing to do with JIDF.

Attached: rostiesbtfo.jpg (586x946, 135K)

Or she was so bad at talking to men and men were too beta to talk to so she broadened her search.

Yeah. I love em. Just had to let one very hot one with a wide on for me get away. Her BF showed up with his mates in the club I just left. I wanted to BTFO them but she was caught red handed and wasn't into a scene. Hey ho. Tomorrow is Saturday. Plenty more hotties where that came from. I'm going to bed now. Alone, no fap even though I've had that thot rubbing herself against me all night and touching my dick.
I feel kind of mad that she wouldn't come with me but she was right. I wanted to go to the Travel Lodge and I'd have been gone by 6:30. Her BF has prolly put a lot of work in.
Fuck it. I'm struggling to be a good person but I think I succeeded... Tomorrow I'd better get rewarded with blonde twins.

Uh that means white women are golddiggers with Asian men and Asian women are somewhat not with only white me
Lrn2read

Actually, it means that white women are golddiggers in general, and especially when compared to Asian women, and that Asian women absolutely are not golddiggers at all.

Attached: tumblr_p98otvhmjQ1vx6cf2o1_1280.jpg (1200x1200, 114K)

Imagine being this pathetic and hateful. Stay mad incel.

WMAF master race here. Created 2 hapas already, and my two year old already counts to 20, knows his abc's, can read small words and have basic conversation.
Was with many white women before my Korean wife. They all cheated on me for being too conservative and refusing to let them party, do drugs, etc. White women in the West are irredeemable trash .

Attached: 1LOeTEA.jpg (960x960, 24K)

my hapa friend killed himself hope you do too

should be gassed for the haircuts alone

Attached: 17e.jpg (682x515, 22K)

I'm not a hapa you illiterate leaf. Sorry about your friend though. Sincerely. I had a friend who put a shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger in front of police. White guy who felt alone for reasons no one will ever know now.

maybe because HIS COUNTRY IS BEING OVER RUN BY ANIMALS AND HE FELT ISOLATED BECAUSE HIS COUNTRY WAS NO LONGER HIS COMMUNITY AND FAMILY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Indeed. I've dated Anglo whites, Meds, Hispanics, and even a white Brit, and my now fiancee (whom I found in Singapore) is lightyears beyond them. I didn't know a woman could make me feel this happy.

then you are letting the kikes win and ending our race. good job. you are as bad as a nigger

spbp

Thank you based jew

Probably. With allies, we can fight back a lot harder.

Attached: AH_Himmler_Heydrich_Painting_JS_1.jpg (504x403, 48K)

Probably. This was 16 years ago though and we were only 13. Maybe he had some insight since we lived in a majority Jewish town. Glad I moved out. RIP my friend.

Chad cock on Saturday, forgiven on Sunday.

Christianity and its forgiveness are degenerate.

How could she ride it? She's fucking covered it with ivy.

>Probably.
Jinx.

>self-acclaimed writer
ABORT

Found my wife when I was 19 playing a game online. We found out we lived about 45 mins away, met up, and two weeks later she asked to move in. We've been together 10 years now and been through great and hard times together. It's a soulmate type feeling that no white woman was ever interested in. I'm very lucky, and it sounds like you are too

That is the hottest tinder profile I have ever seen

The only race that matters is the united race of Christendom. Let your neolithic idolatry die before mankind united by the saving grace and purifying flame of the Incarnate Logos and God-Man, the Christ.

god would never want a race to be genocided. you are allowing it to happen and will burn in hell

Attached: c04.gif (500x380, 393K)

>on tinder
>not a whore
Ok you keep thinking that retard

Attached: 1527485805583.gif (500x346, 471K)

Asian women just want adult sized cocks not gold

>will never allow a race to be genocided

I'll take 'never read the Old Testament' for $300, Alex

this woman will cheat on you like mad when she turns 40

and none of these apemen believe in christianity and are litteral apemen. the bible specifically says to never race mix or reproduce with a non christian. die. niggers and gooks arent human you are commiting beastiallity and promoting the end of the lord directly fighting against him.

>will never allow
>WOULD NOT WANT

>lol guys i love astronomy XDD

soft liberal feminist cunt

dont fall for it

Are you implying that all ivy is poisonous?

Lmao there's a lot of truth to this statement.

Anyone on tindr is trash male or female. Only shitposters are exempt.

Attached: 1521542969837.jpg (540x812, 48K)

I know exactly what you mean. Everyone else was stressing over their job, or their next degree plan, or whatever. She was the first one who wanted a soulmate (her own word) - someone to spend her life with. She's freaking brilliant and has plenty of income potential in her line of work, but her life doesn't revolve around that. Finding someone who wants to make you the center of their lives is just something extraordinary.

Marriage?

Bwaaaaaa-haaa-haaa-haaaaa.

Yeah, like that's some gamble I'll throw my life away on.

Yeah, right. Just say, #metoo, without ANY proof and I'm as good as ruined.

Yeah, right.

Go hookup with some other unsuspecting Chad and the customary divorce thing.
Try not fucking-over your kids as you walk away with his child support, his kids, and a lifetime of alimony.

Nope.

I'm saying it's going to get wrapped around the wheel and shit.

the virginity is strong is these posts

Attached: 1510017178640.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

what app is this?
>be literal social media luddite

Kek

user, my wife is as hardcore Christian as I am. No problems there!

>58 miles away

I agree with Shlomo

Because the spics are nominally Christian.

>that dress
>not a whore

pick one

Do you have want idea how much much effort it takes to deal with a woman?
Seriously man. Imagine all the upkeep it would take.

agreed

nobody ordered roast beef

Attached: to_all_the_papyton_shippers_by_hakike__guro-db0ochf.png (556x511, 314K)

>would not want

Alright, I'll bite. Certainly He didn't want it, but He certainly permitted it or explicitly commanded it on more than one occasion. Your assertion still falls.

Spooky pic

>self acclaimed writer
pottery

Nice.

Attached: 1521672148429.png (810x793, 576K)

you know someones a beta when they go after a low quality asian or some hybrid which has daddy issues

why are most german posters incels?
seriously never seen a german on Jow Forums say anything positive about women

>Finding someone who wants to make you the center of their lives is just something extraordinary
Yes, exactly! It's something I always looked for, and when she took her life's savings to run off with me, even against her families will, it was like setting off on the journey I always hoped for. At first we worked odd jobs and struggled just to be together, but slowly and surely our dreams came true, because we couldn't bare to let the other down. Now we're not even 30 and we have a paid off house in the country to raise our children in. It's been the experience I imagine so many people pray for.

(you)

Attached: 1511837200186.gif (1221x768, 1.37M)

I know right? What Alpha could want this?

Attached: 1528348826393.gif (558x530, 3.85M)

> my name is op and i believe what roasties write in their bio on dating apps.

Neck yourself

If she has a tinder it's too late

Sorry senpai...times up

Attached: fb0.jpg (640x432, 29K)

>I love doing all things

That’s a dead giveaway to std town.

why are most memeflags shitposters?
seriously never seen a memeflag on Jow Forums post something quality

Attached: abf.png (491x334, 318K)

you can impregnate other males wives while you wait for the one

Attached: brittanyclark.jpg (500x500, 36K)

It doesn't matter how good they are if you aren't good enough. Improve yourself first. Search second.

She's from my country :>

I would punch that guy in his face IRL if I thought that I could get away with it, and I'm not even a nigger.

yeaah usually but its not right to judge before you meet them and who knows? maybe she just made the account a few days ago and actually is looking for someone good. no harm in trying just leave if its a front.

do you think god would think the genociding of a ((((group)))) of people is ok if they are destroying everything he stands for, all his values and his worshippers, raping christian sons and daughters? i think he would allow it.

Attached: Cvz-CauWYAEqMJO.jpg (1200x891, 112K)

I've been looking at this all wrong.

Attached: 1515285210980.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

it also said when you go to war kill the men, women and boys and keep the little girls

unironically un-christian and i hope you find the correct path and stop picking and choosing scripture

OP doesn't understand economics. Supply doesn't magically get bigger just because you spend more time looking for it.

All you are doing is increasing the demand, which in return will lower the quality of the supply and if you are lucky, you will steal someone elses potential wife, furter lowering the supply.

It's a zero sum game and it's time you start treating it like so.

People make tinders to have sex with strangers
It is widely known that tinder is used for sex and nothing else
She made it with the intention of having sex with people she met on there

you're fucking retarded
>hurrr if you get a chrstian trad wife you are taking a trad wife AWAY FROM SOMEONE ELSE IN NEED OF ONE!! autistic cuck mindset.

its not. my mother made my sister get a tinder with this same situation

Not true. My best friend is on tinder and she's not like that. She's looking for love, not hookups

>not looking for a hookup
She'll smash on the first "date" for sure

Attached: fitizen_asks_dyel.webm (360x240, 2.65M)

The only good white women are the natural blonde ones.

>Pale skin with pink nipples
>Blonde hair and blue eyes

They're so sexy. Every man wants one. That's why you see so many rich black guys marry blonde women, like famous rappers or athletes. Lots of them have blonde white wives.

LOL @ you promoting some homeschooled weirdo. "She's white, that means I want to fuck her!"

The OP is probably a spic. They will take any woman as long as they're white. I've seen some hilarious couples at county fairs, like these absolutely disgusting fat white women with skinny Mexican boyfriends/husbands who have those stupid-looking Mexi-staches.

Spics are so fucking pathetic and retarded.

"There is no longer Jew or Greek...For you are all one in Christ Jesus."

And there was that time Moses' sister Miriam got the smiting for complaining about his marrying a Midianite (Tzipporah). Git gud at theology, Christian anthropology, and soteriology.

Redheads are better than blondes, and green eyes are better than blue

Wrong read the chart, white women gold dig non whites because they only want them for their money

Asians fuck whatever because they hate being Asian and want to be white

Says no jew or gentile, not no Asian or white

God needs to be more specific ;)

Attached: gibs plz.jpg (800x546, 52K)

>On tinder

Oh my god are you stupid hahahahahaha holy shit OP jesus christ what's it like having an IQ of 94 goddamn

Attached: 12189636_1287894624557571_8832516302172546643_n.jpg (228x212, 10K)