Why do languages spoken by primitive people sound like a bunch of sputtering...

Why do languages spoken by primitive people sound like a bunch of sputtering? Even when it's a more civilized language being spoken by brown people, it seems like there are more stop consonants and things like that. Case in point, European Spanish and LatAm Spanish.

Attached: file.png (1446x633, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That my friend, is a very cool question probably best addressed by really good neurologists. Thanks

How come every time I post on a friend, everyone stops responding :(

>Even when it's a more civilized language being spoken by brown people

das rite

oye huevon. el español de los europeos suena horrible. tu crees que tus putos amigos en alabama saben hablar con "stop consonants"?
vete a la mierda

Attached: machu pichu.jpg (2304x1728, 699K)

I live in a town thats 100% black and they tell me english dont sound good
The chinese children who i thought sounded funny point at me and laugh they say i sound like a snake "ssssss"

Lol, you have to come back Pedro

thats kinda funny cause chink language may be one of the worst to ever exist, even fucking korean is better than that trainwreck garbage

>el español de los europeos suena horrible
We gave you our beautiful language and you butchered it.

The reason why any language sounds horrible when spoken by shitskins, it's because most of them are too dumb and uneducated to properly speak even their mother tongue.

ok but at least we don't sound like faggot priests who just want to suck some little boy dick in the name of Generalisimo Fransisco Franco

Weon!

THIS

The lower class in Latin America has destroyed the spanish language to a point of no return with their tasteless and vulgar expressions, it's really infuriating. But let's be real, some Spanish accents are kinda annoying.

Attached: 1527221057496.png (432x616, 215K)

Learn latin n efdalian in order the raise the right questions, Juan

>alabama saben
How did you know? Roll tide nigger

I think its the SOV order. Many Spanish and French words are quite obvious in their meaning, if not spelled differently. That really trips people up, if English is your first language. English is a pidgin language anyways, which trips up those learning it. A well informed foreign speaker could lose their mind reading the best, most flowery, English literature even after 20 years of learning it like we do, simply because our words are from all over the place and seemingly randomly used. English is a chore of a language to fully learn.

Una pregunta. Porque los EEUU tiene su propio diccionario llamado Webster en vez del Oxford Britanico, pero todos los hispanohablantes tiene que aprender la Real Academia?
You think that the white trash Americans using this board are speaking English the way the Queen does? Does that make them fucking degenerates?

>Ezekiel Elliott jumps over you.
That punter though in that game was badass for you guys though. MVP, not sarcasm, he had like 6 inside the 20, twas rough.

when i was starting highschool we all met with some counselor type person to learn how to "pick" our """"""""electives"""""""""" and the fat fuckin spic bitch i got literally wouldnt let me sign up for german. she insisted that spanish was "necessary" and bitched about how it would ""help"" me etc. it was utterly ridiculous, i ended up taking the form out of her hand and deciphered this new challenge in ~ 25 seconds as she was threatening to call my parents and shit. i filled in german 101 or whatever the fuck it was walked out of the room and turned it in to a different "counselor"
ill never learn that shit fucking language

nacho burrito decapitacion jajajajajajajajajajaja

I had a counselor like that. Threatened to go to my math teacher, of the math class I passed with a D of. That math teacher graded on an extreme curve, 60% was an A on her tests. She also highly valued homework done. I didn't do my homework, but she told me to apply for the more difficult class anyways. Not the retarded one. They got into a public, heated argument in the hallway after the counselor called my 'bluff' over me going to the retarded class or not. Was fun. I'm still retarded btw.

There are levels of education that determine ones diction. Do you expect a Spanish doctor to sound the same as a Spanish cab driver? I can tell your level of education. Go read a book.

y'all should both fucking learn spanish. you'll get lots of opportunities through it in various communities and workplaces.

like mcdonalds, walmart, lowe's parking lot, uhhh dunkin donuts?
who the fuck would want to talk to mexicans

been in industrial hvac for 9 years now, anyone that doesnt speak english literally is not worth the time to even look at. get the fuck out
nice

Attached: 1452683827115.jpg (1024x1016, 246K)

Darn tootin' Earl. Theez dayum MexiKanz speek dat hugajuba layngwage. Y kant U speek English? God bless 'Murica.

I tried. My name was Jose in hs Spanish. If I really wanted to learn another language, I'd go French though. I could read French newspaper articles easier than spanish newspaper articles after 2 years of hs spanish. I don't much like the surrender monkeys, but its truly easier imho.

>Implying Europeans don't think Americans speak a bastardized version of English.

Attached: Amerifat.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM