Should women have rights?

Should women have rights? If not, what are they best for and how do we respond to feminism? Also, what do femanons think?

Attached: 63606.jpg (700x393, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Incel's in a nutshell

Woman HAVE rights. Most just refuse to believe it.

>Should women have rights
No, they aren't people. Women shouldn't even exist.
>what are they best for
Women aren't good for anything.
>how do we respond to feminism
Exterminate women, replace them with girls that won't turn into women.

the second to the end looks most right to me as far as the ideal m/f pairing (from the right you degenerates)

Attached: feministcunts4.png (500x230, 60K)

wew, this delusion

>rights
and lefts too if she doesnt shut up and do the fucking dishes

Attached: battered-wife.jpg (750x498, 56K)

>doesnt need men
>needs technology built by men

>Should women have rights?

No, of course not. Women have more in common genetically with a female chimpanzee, than they do with a male human. They are literally not human in the same way as men are, and therefore should not be treated like humans.

Thats all well and good for lesbian feminists , but what about the hetero ladies .
I happen to like men , actually i prefer male company to female company .

feminism is largely the sole reason for the decline in white birthrates, leftist extremism, and reckless migration

everyone who supports womens rights is a hopeless cuck traitor

but taking womens rights away isnt enough either, because men would just give them back anyway, its in our nature to be fucking cucked

by looking at history, nothing will change unless civilization collapses, especially becuase you autistic faggots would rather just have 2 huwhyte kids and sit around with your thumb in your ass until shitskins and jews gain more ground and kill you all

Women are basically children in adult bodies. Would you treat a child as your equal and give them the right to influence society?

>Should women-
If you have to ask this, then you are already doing something wrong.

Attached: 1528438918538.jpg (1350x1200, 300K)

Black pigeon made a video explaing how the liberation of women destroys societies.
Really good watch and he goes pretty into detail talks about study that observed different civilisations over 5000 years and that noted a positive correlation with women's rights and liberation and their downfall.

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw

Attached: 1528423286895.jpg (700x780, 380K)

>rom the righ
You some kind of faggot? Why you got something against lolis?

>by looking at history, nothing will change unless civilization collapses, especially becuase you autistic faggots would rather just have 2 huwhyte kids and sit around with your thumb in your ass until shitskins and jews gain more ground and kill you all
Fucking christ this so much.
Every fucking boomer I've talked to about this subject generally agrees that immigration is too extreme and blah blah all that yeah. But when it comes to actual action all they say is "All ya gotta do is look after you and yours. That's what I did!".
Yeah thanks for that. I'm sure 'looking after you and yours' was a whole lot fucking easier when the prospect of a Muslim caliphate outbreeding you in your own fucking nation wasn't a vert real possibility in your lifetime.

"Just look after you and yours kid, that's what I did, all in the arduous conditions of a 96+% white state with a stable western culture. Don't worry about spiralling immigration and their insectoid-tier multiplication, just worry about you and yours."

Fucking cunts. They sold our country's ethnicity down the river (that millions of their forefathers died to preserve) and won't live long enough to suffer the consequences. Meanwhile I'll have to look after me and mine while surrounded by shitskins who want to cut our heads off. Great.

Depends. Do you want your civilization to thrive or die.

Attached: 88060D1C-1769-4D96-97F1-6670B7D29329.jpg (1384x855, 257K)

>Should women have rights?
Yes. The right to stay in the kitchen until told to do something else.

Attached: f6fda8de3a2243fc480671913f01905c.jpg (600x825, 67K)

It's actually the other way around. If cloning humans were a real thing there be no need for women. What do they offer other than reproduction?

>that fucking yellow dot
>all the other first world countries are below replacement
that is not a fucking accident