TRUMP LEGALIZING WEED

TRUMP LEGALIZING WEED
>President Trump said he likely will support a congressional effort to end the federal ban on marijuana, a major step that would reshape the pot industry and end the threat of a Justice Department crackdown.
>Trump’s remarks put him sharply at odds with Atty. Gen. Jeff Sessions on the issue. The bill in question, pushed by a bipartisan coalition, would allow states to go forward with legalization unencumbered by threats of federal prosecution. Sessions, by contrast, has ramped up those threats and has also lobbied Congress to reduce current protections for medical marijuana.
>Trump made his comments to a gaggle of reporters Friday morning just before he boarded a helicopter on his way to the G-7 summit in Canada. His remarks came the day after the bipartisan group of lawmakers proposed their measure.
>One of the lead sponsors is Sen. Cory Gardner (R-Colo.), who is aligned with Trump on several issues but recently has tangled with the administration over the Justice Department’s threats to restart prosecutions in states that have legalized marijuana.

Cont...

Attached: ClipboardImage_0.png (616x661, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/BnYMO
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-marijuana-20180608-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>“I support Sen. Gardner,” Trump said when asked about the bill. “I know exactly what he’s doing. We’re looking at it. But I probably will end up supporting that, yes.”
>The legislative proposal, which is also championed by Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), would reshape the legal landscape for marijuana if it becomes law.
>California and eight other states, as well as Washington, D.C., have legalized all adult use of marijuana. An additional 20 states permit marijuana for medical use.
>But even as states legalize, marijuana has remained a risky and unstable business because of federal law making it illegal. Concerns about federal law enforcement seizures have inhibited most lenders from working with marijuana businesses. And investors have also proceeded cautiously.
>“If you are in the marijuana business … you can’t get a bank loan or set up a bank account because of concern over the conflict between state and federal law,” Gardner said at a news conference Thursday to unveil the new bill. “We need to fix this. It is time we take this industry out of the shadows, bring these dollars out of the shadows.”
>He called it a “public hypocrisy” that the firms are expected to pay taxes yet are barred from participation in the financial system.
>A lifting of the federal prohibition also would bolster efforts to create uniform testing and regulatory standards for marijuana, and potentially free scientists to pursue research into the medical uses of marijuana.
>Trump’s support could potentially have a major impact, providing political cover for Republicans who worry about being tagged as soft on drugs. Still, the proposal faces a tough road in Congress.

archive.fo/BnYMO
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-marijuana-20180608-story.html

Trump would be shooting himself in the foot to not let weed laws be up to the states.

I think dems will try to poison the bill with some stupid shit so it never gets to Trumps desk.

>Trump tries to legalize weed
>Lefties suddenly turn into social conservatives because they don't know how to not disagree with Trump
>W-What about the children! Trump is evil, he supports drug use!
>Now both conservatives and a big chunk of liberals are against legalization
>mfw

Attached: absolutelysubversive.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Would explain the sudden onset of shareblue shills flooding the board with anti weed posts today.

Fuck yeah!

we /siege/ now, based trump

Weed is for degenerate shitskins and mutts.

We can be both.

Attached: 7fabb8ae1260f247ca4c3fd9bcd3faa7ca8c510c8180fe3631675d0cbd6c4039.jpg (645x851, 59K)

4D chess
poast ur face when you finally take the 4Dpill
Trump's a stable genius. note all the shitlibs getting rekt and necking themselves. it's happening. slowly but surely. and it's extremely funny.

Attached: 1526620100943.jpg (558x640, 118K)

Hopefully now. I like being able to call the cops on druggies.

*not

Trying to make laws dictating what substances adults can use is for kikes
Its even worse to use tax dollars to enforce it and imprison people

When he won and we celebrated here, I told you niggers that this funky ride is just starting.

Attached: 1475405534903.png (750x730, 171K)

As long as he ends the federal ban on marijuana he will go down as one of the best presidents of all time.

Trump can pay for his own gas, and gets plenty of ass. So that only leaves one thing left.

Attached: CxA5UOlUUAAWomB.jpg (640x853, 56K)

At this point, he's only playing this card as a fuck you to Sessions

The worst of them will move on to coke and shit, don't worry

When is he going to get rid of Jeff?

He can use this as a clean 'get rid of' Sessions
Also, the contrarian Left will have to decide how to go against this after decades of advocating it.
It's really a thing of beauty.

This. Trump may actually violating the state's rights.

>it's extremely funny
it's not even funny.
it's like the covenant of the ark shit

Attached: nov82016.gif (400x175, 817K)

i forgot i was posting on a ape site

Trump has decided to cuck Trudeau on a global scale by fulfilling Trudeau's flagship political promise in the US. Just because he can.

I'm so hard right now and I don't even like pot.

I doubt it happens. Trump supports every side before letting it die for some other BS thing.

>faggots being surprised

Attached: Fuck MA.png (638x429, 302K)

going for the black vote I see

If trump legalized weed it is literally the end of the Democratic Party, & most definitely end for that meme Green Party

cant we all just get along

Since most people think trolls are shills out to get their brains on this site now, no, and I have very little hope for the future.

He's got my vote.

Attached: skunkshitandpiss.png (477x539, 21K)

Dude weed bro.
He is not legalizing, he is decriminalizing.
Still a step in the right direction and hopefully big pharma will be hurt.

seems like it would make the leftist snake eat itself from the tail

well that explains all the extra antiweed shills we've had lately

exactly the problem completely goes off his lap.

Finally people might start leaving Colorado...

I'm totally on board with this. There is zero value in a federal ban on weed; it's nothing but a bottomless pit into which resources are thrown to enforce something which is damn near unenforceable.

Replace the ban with federal regs that tax the shit out of it, and make the penalties for selling untaxed weed the same as what's given to moonshiners for untaxed alcohol.

Let the dude-weed crowd become a massive source of revenue.

Attached: milkies.jpg (960x720, 98K)

What causes the libtard to bunch up in metropolises? Is it a desire to be surrounded by people constantly reaffirming their views? Is it because they secretly hope they'll one day be nuked and permanently wiped of the face of the Earth?

The only President to win all electoral college votes is George Washington. Trump is going to pull it off. I'll shit in my hand and eat it if it doesn't happen, that's how confident I am.

Attached: 1525285744486.jpg (610x826, 93K)

sorry was just posting between league matches

>Replace the ban with federal regs that tax the shit out of it,
>tax the shit out of it
How to spot a brainlet.

Unless something huge happens, Trump's reelection is inevitable at this point. Feels good.

tax the seeds like dur gov tax the shit out of tomato seeds

good
as long as alcohol is legal weed should be
legalize hemp farming too

Yes, it's called oversocialization

DUDE
REELECTION
LMAO

BULLSHIT
they should have pushed this - now the left will proclaim they did this
this is all that it is about
holding back legislation to use as a stick for voters
and drip feeding them shit
that said,it's smart to call it bipartisan, but who submitted it?
anyway, it'll be his signature ENDING THE FUCKING NAZI WAR WAGE OF THE FUCKING DUPONTS AND THE FUCKING COP-ULETS

yes, pot smokers. 100% going to head out and vote

#MAGA! (Make America Glazed Again)

>won't admit that Canada is better
>trying to copy us and legalize pot
>based trump

>Canada was the first country to legalize weed

Attached: images.png (226x223, 6K)

excellent

get out of jail cards and legalizing weed
degenerate prez is just nigging to the nogs for the midterms now