I'm a "shill" on my free time

I'm one of the BNHA posters (even though that's not all we use) on Jow Forums. I guess this is a political topic since I work for a PAC and because this is a political board

I see this a lot on Reddit (not that I use it - we also have people posting on subreddits), so ask me stuff since you guys ask me stuff when I make threads

Attached: 1520384278566.png (500x463, 165K)

I guess this counts as proof of my work?

Attached: 34798223_221241098684550_2729129576880930816_n.jpg (714x960, 40K)

enjoy your RICO charges bitch

Well that will certainly be a useful pic, thanks OP

What

RICO has to do with organized crime. I'm not in any gang or mob

You are welcome?

Attached: 1526350803227.jpg (736x850, 95K)

Yeah, you're part of organized crime and the 30k+ indictments are for the biggest RICO case in history.

Do you get paid to do these shill threads and why all the BNHA images?

how does it feel to lose every day

OK?

Yes, we get paid per hour. So sometimes I make a post and press the "Auto" button next to updates. Its part time so the hours vary, but its usually $40 for three hours (we use TeamViewer so I'm usually at home)

I don't really care much for partisan politics. Trump does good and bad, like any other president. Economy is good. I ignore his stupid Twitter fights. He's not extraordinary. I might plan to move overseas for a job anyways

Attached: 1526769116763.png (640x512, 238K)

Lmfao who thinks pewdie moving his chair is a “sign”? Shills getting more inept every fucking day

That is how Jow Forums originally came up with the idea that PewDiePie browsed Jow Forums before it was obvious. He moved a statue (I think) in his room where he records, and it kept happening to where it was beyond coincidence

Attached: 1526800147925.png (1080x1920, 1.68M)

You realize that you're paid to post threads and shit in order to undermine the United States right? You're also conducted psy ops on the American people probably in conjunction with foreign governments which equates to you being FUCKED.

Congraturation, you just managed to redpill yourself .

You guys always use meme flags, what country are you guys located? I wanna know of these are all pajeets or not.

>"On my free time"
Meta shilling but still cucked to the bone

Attached: 1528140052531.jpg (640x549, 58K)

I think I am undermining Jow Forums more than the entirety of the United States. My boss is a 20-something year old female who really likes BNHA (so that's why we use it, I guess?), not a foreign government.

I'm not right-wing

I am in America. I don't know about others. There are dozens. Some are foreign (I know one girl in Japan, one girl in Canada, and one guy in France because we sometimes work on projects thus we socialize a little). American Dollars pay good I guess? I've never been told specifics about my colleagues

What

Attached: 1527215102499.png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

On second thought you're just a canadian with a LARP thread, you fuckers are as bad as jews in misanthropy, leafs get the bullet too

See? American flag

No, I am American. I assume some are Canadian

Attached: 1525635745758.png (663x854, 317K)

What PAC do you work for?

Can you stop using my waifu as your shill material ?

>Global Rule 13: Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.

Attached: Randallposting.png (261x320, 169K)

You get the bullet, you're canadian . Best thing is all your efforts are futile since the dice have been thrown and the wheel is turning the other way.

I think that would be easier for me to be doxed. One of us was doxed before for being reckless (posted her own social media account here), so I guess we can talk about general stuff, not proper noun kinds of stuff

It's obviously a left-wing PAC. It supports multiple candidates, both progressive and liberal (it didn't endorse Joe Manchin so probably no moderate Democrats). I work for its college branch.

No

Like you?

Attached: 1528208162280.png (550x1083, 467K)

Who funds it? Any Israelis?

Any Israeli dual citizens?

Where did you get the images from? (did you find them yourself?)

what I'm just letting you know you're violating board rules by avatarfagging. I can't tell you not to have a different political opinion than me or to shitpost here.

Cant tell if LARP. But... You're a person. I'm a person. You're doing what you think is right. I abhor it and think it's wrong. But that is your human right. Shill away. But just know that there are people on here who genuinely care about the world and eachother. We have basic morals, similar standards. We want everyone to succeed honestly. We're even a good number of different races believe it or not. Different nations... But we got forced into the darkest corners of the internet in attempts to not only speak our minds freely- but to find honest information that we can't get from anywhere else. That gets censored and hidden. And silencing people's Free Speech causes them to feel the need to purge themselves with as much socially unacceptable shit as possible. And thus, you get Jow Forums and all the shenanigans and Nigger insults that comes with it. You get thrown elections, people memed into power, flags found in the desert and memelabs identified off napkin holders, criminals identified... ALL through cross referencing and moving data amongst ourselves. KEYWORD "OURSELVES". Because YOU made us. I've got no questions. God bless and have a good day.

Thanks for the pic anime shitposter I will use this to redpill newcomers that jews like yourself remain in this purgatory 24/7

Attached: shekel collector kaathe.png (1859x1080, 960K)

What does BNHA stand for?

circumcised people can't appreciate beauty, what a shock.

I'm glad you guys start art threads! I love them

Attached: St.-Gerogs-Kirche (westportal), Dinkelsbühl, Bayern, Deutschland (2011, architect Niclaus Eseler c. (1994x3002, 2.45M)

I can't remember the last time a shill revealed something like that to be desu

hell, that has fucking hebrew on it hahahaha you should love it!

Well if he believed in what he was doing I doubt he would be posting this thread to begin with.

>only gets paid 40 bucks for 3 hours
>mfw I make 10x that in the span of 5 minutes
If you're attempting to make money this is definitely not the way of going about it. Seriously you're making less than minimum wage. If you were to take the time and effort to channel your productivity in the real world you'd be making more.

What do you think are my (or at least my bosses) efforts?

Private donors. Most are usual $20-$100 donors. I've only seen about 10 well-known celebrities on the donor list (again can't say who, it would blow us up)

Maybe?

Some are Googled, but my boss (the girl who likes the anime that I mentioned) gave us a folder of examples to post. We usually post only one anime character per person to make it easier (?), like pic related who I don't really use

Somebody asked me to post pictures in another thread. Would you like me to stop?

Thank you

OK

"Boku No Hero Academy"

What do you mean? The art threads? I like them

I posted this because I was bored and want to talk about whatever

Attached: 1521920084895.png (228x232, 31K)

I doubt Jews will like the actual name of God. They are the reason we don't know how to pronounce it today.

What will happen is you will be shot, your poirpoint reeks of tardness, not olny you're larping it but constant shilling in here only propels the mind to worse crimes on you fucks , you're literally dead.

It's an internship. I aspire to be a science writer because I like journalism and science. Still a student

so how does it feel to have a scaly dick head and be kike slave?

False flag butthurt about person posting BNHA pictures. But the idiots on this board are stupid enough to believe it. The language you use in your powerpoint just isn't realistic. "desperate incels", supports typo instead of supporters, and it's generally unprofessional. I doubt they would also pick out a specific anime, because that would get old and people would see the pattern. They would ideally rotate popular anime. I hate BNHA too but damn you're really going all out. Why don't you show multiple deposits into your account?

Or here's something real easy - paste the rest of the powerpoint.

What do you mean. I don't know if any of you will go into politics, and its highly unlikely we'd have a dictatorship in the U.S.

I get paid to post here and play on my phone, so it's OK I guess. Comfortable and pays decent

honestly seems like a massive waste of time.

No I mean masturbating with lotion and being mutilated like garbage

Happens like everyday I literally make new pictures EVERY DAY because at some point within my 24/7 shitposting sessions a literal SHILL pops up

Attached: jidf.png (868x175, 50K)

>jordan peterson pseduointellectualism
>doesn't actually practice

I cleaned the fuck out of my room yesterday, fuck you

Oh, I know shills reveal themselves on here. I've learned insane things from some and they probably got in trouble because I pushed the shill knowledge.

Otherwise, a real picture is rare-ish

Guys, I don't think you understand. This person is pretty much sucking resources from the enemy. Being on Jow Forums makes redpills inevitable, so I wouldnt worry too much about a couple of slide threads.

>BNHA
>Assuming I know what that stand for.

Far too many acronyms in the modern world.

I love shills, I link to my foreskin here daily. People are getting paid to see my scottish dick and hear me call them a kike slave and it's fabulous

That's not my writing. And other information is included in the other slides that identifies our cover (the next slide is a schedule for some of us I think, it is in my external hard drive)

It pays and I stay at home though

What

Sliding things isn't our objective

"Boku No Hero Academy", an anime/manga that we were told to use characters from. My boss likes it, so that's why I think??

look down

If you're really American I would get out of this "internship" as fast as you can. You're going to be unironically charged, and it's going to be, because you're an associate of one of your higher ups. Don't be surprised when Interpol nabs your cronies,

OK

What for? There are openly foreign PACs in the United States that represent foreigners (like AIPAC and AIC)

An echochamber is unhealthy, and all the shilling in the world over 2016 didn't do a fig towards the usual antics.
Do you feel like your activities actually do anything? Or do you just take the paycheck and shrug.

so what does it look like then? the symbol of you servitude?

your* durr

I believe our objectives are being met. It isn't to slide threads. But usually I take a paycheck without question

It looks like my lap

Where can I join?

I was talking about your scaly dick head, got too fat a belly to see it? makes sense, considering you're garbage.

What are your objectives if not to slide?
Too vague and we'll just dismiss you as a LARP.

waste time, this board is a trap

Still waiting for the United States of Smash

>174559427
I'm confused, is the objective solely to get (You)s? Do you have some sort of quota? I don't see how you're supposed to "fight the alt-right" by shitposting. You know the saying/image, "raiding Jow Forums is pissing into an ocean of piss."

user, Stands don't exist in BNHA...

All we need do is get out of the reflux called Jow Forums and start pinpointing leftarded shit on twitter , this and (((bergs))) and the bullets will fly by the first shooter , and then more. We,'ve won. What's still to count is the blood spilled to come with the victory. And since people want us racially wiped out, the how much spilled blood will there be is not such a tragedy in the greater picture.

what's bnha

instead of writing content, creating, honing yourself, going out in the world, reading, doing just about anything productive, you argue with kikes here about niggers and who is white and other rage stuff.

Most of the news is fake, and then it's posted here and people have real outrage. It's easy.

Is your group behind that Shrek cringe folder meme?

What a coincidence that every other slide includes information that breaks your cover and is on your external hard drive. Also why would you have access to the donor list? Why would they even give that information to you? Why does that make sense from a liability standpoint? It doesn't and you're a false flagging faggot

Why do you use memeflags? It looks like using them only brings negative attention.

Isn't it interesting how all the 'proof' shill organization LARPers have is a document that any autist could make in five minutes? There's never any pictures of their workplace, or of an organization / management chart, or company material.

Really activates the 'ol almonds.

You're automatically an associate of your higher ups if you're working for someone within a PAC like the one you're working in. Whether or not you want to recognize it there are a lot of you here who have openly attempted to dox, and propagate information. There are plenty of things going on in your "PAC" that would be deemed "illegal". What I would really like to see is how many of your higher ups have dual citizenship.

Well of course, but it's interesting

actually, yeah, really... what kind of production are they running there

Your 100%

Attached: 1484126621-pepe.gif (600x450, 1.99M)

So, what do you guys think? Making any progress? Collecting MAGA hats from repentant former Trumpeters?
Or is it like talking to ... a
WALL
A
L
L

You have to be a college student in journalism, political science, sociology, humanities, etc. to join I believe and some experience in writing

Why do you assume I am male?

Discredit the "alt-right" (I use quotations because I notice that not many here use or like the label) by promoting racism and other things that the bosses see as delusional.

In the ideal world according to our section, the "alt-right" would be too racist and too in-relatable to run for political office. And you might counter with hiding your "power level" which is why we purposely make threads to outrage Jow Forums based on certain topics (like heinous African-American crimes) to make it easy to lose temper in public and influence how you act in real life

What OTHER groups do is stupid - trying to get rid of racism/misogyny. The key is to amplify those thoughts to discredit

No offense, but you are an example of an objective that has been met. I'm sure you feel actual outrage, but getting that outrage to public eye is the goal.

"Boku No Hero Academia"

No

We have the logo of the PAC on the bottom of each slide, only the girl blocked it in the slide. I'm sorry if I am efficient at using my laptop. And our list is kind of public because we have a "cute" little "thank-you wall" on the website for non-anonymous people

Lol good one. Some of us are Canadian or some other country whose flag gets made fun of.

Your choice. I won't disclose who we are to make a single point

Not really, since my job is to post here. Nothing else.

and how do we know that you're not just LARPing in this thread too? You need to post proof of your communication with these supposed "others"

How long have you been working here?

I always avoid these threads lol nice try newfag.

so you've got a disgusting vagina and some pus filled tits? lol, you're barely above an animal, just a fucking oven

How is it you got this job? What do the recruiters do? Do they offer such jobs to any random person? or what? (No, I don't want such a job). Rarely do shills give up how the gig works. You can be a true wislte blower if you provide the deets to how this all works. You don't have to identify which PAC, but you must realize it's not the only PAC or group who hires shills.

pic related?

Attached: toad donovan.jpg (700x700, 296K)

>Not really, since my job is to post here. Nothing else.
Oh boy do I have news for you. What you're doing falls under lines of racketeering, and you're an associate(aid) in all of this.

no it doesn't

I guess I'm going to have to be the only one to point out op made this in five minutes and his real objective is one of two things:
-subtly attack Jordan peterson
-just be a fucking gay attention seeking roleplayer with childish and obvious tactics
real affiliation: alt-right if the former or potentially anything if the later (except leftist)
real flag: leaf is my guess

also
>the alt right worships pseudo-intellectualism despite not practising it
this is a hilariously low iq line. it's actually a compliment to the alt right, which a leftist would NEVER participate in. but I'm not sure op realises what he even wrote. I don't give him the credit of the possibility he did it on purpose to make the supposed writer of the training guide look stupid

summary: pathetic

>Not really, since my job is to post here. Nothing else.

If I donated money to an organization with the intent that they shill online to change views and opinions, and I found out they were trying to shill Jow Forums... I would lose my shit. If I owned an organization and found out they were doing the above, I would fire everyone immediately.
>no way to track results
>no way to track activity or work

All the paid shills are at work on facebook, reddit, and local news comment sections.

FUN FACT: the meme that CTR and Shareblue were here was promoted by /leftypol/ to get Jow Forums newfags to waste time tilting at shitposters and windmills, thinking they were battling left wing paid trolls. The idea was to keep them tied up doing nothing here on Jow Forums rather than redpilling normies on facebook, reddit, or local news comment sections.

And it worked.

You shills are having meltdowns today left and right: How many shills do you estimate are on this board? How many shills work with your shillfarm?

the alt right is retarded

>real flag: leaf is my guess
Agreed

lol at your shit larping
SAGE

>No offense, but you are an example of an objective that has been met. I'm sure you feel actual outrage, but getting that outrage to public eye is the goal.
It's not outrage dear , it's the revenge when you fall in our hands . Like I said you're stupid if you don't see bursting this pimple will bring death in the the streets. I'll burst it disseminating our material on my own if I have to. In any case we've won because normies will get pretty angry at destroyer leftard berg-fucks.

>In the ideal world according to our section, the "alt-right" would be too racist and too in-relatable to run for political office

Who the fuck is using the label to run for office now though? Especially considering whenever someone says "Jow Forums is an alt-right board" you'll get like 3 or 4 (You)s about how it isn't. To me it seems like you're fighting something that doesn't exist.

To add to what our main objective is:

The idea is to amplify racism and then use outrage tactics efficiently enough so that "alt-right" activists, protestors and future political candidates would be prone to being more openly racist or at least slipping out racist words

Four months. I know that some have worked here for longer

Hahaha

Who knows? Enjoy!

I just applied and had to give a lot of stuff (transcripts, writing examples, letters of recommendation, cover letter). They recently added "political requirements" such as being involved or a member of the College Dems or another left-wing college group.

I know we aren't the only political group that goes here

Doesn't ring a bell

They go after mob bosses, not the wine servers at mob resteraunts

Why would I go through all this effort to attack Peterson? Just put ((())) around his name and this forum starts to hate him. Effective method

I don't think that's us? Nobody said anything about Mr. Bourdain. I guess two dozen or more, from what has been said by our boss

Nobody. The "alt-right" label is just an unofficial label for those who are "Trump-like" and fall along with the ones who call themselves alt-right (like Laura Loomer and Lauren Southern)

OK

Its pretty obvious your boss is some clueless hipster, you clowns are fucked.

hahahahahahah

wow you guys are more retarded than I ever thought

Good larp, a lot of retards will fall for the
>if you take a photo of your screen it makes it more legitimate
ruse

if this cunt is legitimate, then I'm having a laugh

tell me where you live so i can kill you

Who is this character you keep posting? I was about to reply to any of the posts that featured it but then I realized I would've been highlighting all of your posts. Why do you only use this character? Is this some sort of avatarfagging?