HAPPENING - CHILD'S BODY FOUND OPERATION BACKYARD BRAWL

Everything is starting to fall together

bitchute.com/video/MdebOBWL1o35/

Right after the skull was found a large fire started at the scene

Whether you believe in it or not, this is incredibly odd. From an unknown source, pictures have been taken of the surrounding area. Additionally, a skull what seems to be the size of a child's has been found in this area.

The smoke from the fire can be seen here - i.imgur.com/5QmczUg.jpg

The military aircraft picture taken here - i.imgur.com/J8qZOHA.jpg

These helicopters were identified as HH-60Gs. Picture of HH-60G.

Road blocked off - i.imgur.com/x2Ltob9.jpg

Rod blocked off at another location - i.imgur.com/l2I1ihd.jpg

A leash with oxidized blood was found at the scene - i.imgur.com/Mvm2sXy.jpg

Picture of the fire as close as the anonymous source could get - i.imgur.com/63TKyTx.jpg

There are NO EMTs or firetrucks anywhere. There are only police.

They are burning the evidence.

Attached: happening.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8uqvLdFetc
kvoa.com/story/38376861/brush-fire-burning-in-santa-cruz-river
kvoa.images.worldnow.com/images/16936036_G.png?auto=webp&disable=upscale&width=800&lastEditedDate=20180607205928
tucson.com/news/local/steller-column-sex-trafficking-conspiracy-catches-fire-despite-lack-of/article_b6b6c798-22a3-5ccb-9fb2-99cdccfc73d9.html#tracking-source=home-top-story
eastvalleytribune.com/life/home/homeless-campers-mourn-death-will-move-to-new-site/article_1e2ac7b6-005a-11e7-b4a2-6fef2c1cdc64.html
gawker.com/drama-alert-the-oregon-militia-boys-are-beefing-like-i-1751917762
abc15.com/news/region-northeast-valley/scottsdale/salt-river-police-homeless-advocates-face-off-at-camp
freedomoutpost.com/fbi-informant-mark-mcconnell-gets-surprise-christmas-gift-from-maricopa-county-sheriffs-office/
phoenixnewtimes.com/news/fight-breaks-out-between-arizona-militants-in-oregon-standoff-7956057
abc15.com/news/region-west-valley/surprise/michael-lewis-arthur-meyer-arrested-after-climb-up-surprise-park-light-pole
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Okay. Now I'm 100% sure this is part of Trump's "storm" that kicked off with Stormy Daniels and the NK summit will be the climax before Trump nuts on the entire world and takes the NWO down.

Bump?

you forgot to say what the fuck your are talking about

Where is this?

Support bump

Digits confirm...

Checked and praised.

Attached: 38F32DEC-001B-49C6-9082-BB6DAF626C65.jpg (1308x1500, 484K)

i'm sacred. can some qt asian girls hug me

more pics

heil triples

Attached: san people.jpg (2048x1536, 305K)

BUMP FOR HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=c8uqvLdFetc

Eyes. Wide. Open.

This shit happened a full 24h ago and all of you have not paid any attention to it, the shills are winning and they are sliding threads like this out of existence.

Examples of obvious slide threads started to interupt and ignore actual discussions.

>witnessed and checked
Lads we are in for a ride. Pedophilia is the breaking point for the United States. Once True Americans realize what is going on, or (((they))) push to legalize Pedophilia.. well.

>Civil War II: All Open Fronts in Your Backyard Edition

Attached: 1526879825423.jpg (900x989, 176K)

those digits!

Attached: Funny0001a015c.gif (480x352, 135K)

Fuck that stupidity. Sometime today I found out that one of my favorite bands from back in the day, Blonde Redhead, has become some sort of stale meme. I'm mad and it has nothing to do with your bullshit but please take these numerals.

OH SHIT IT'S REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING NOW PREPARE YOUR BUG-OUT PACKS IT'S HITTING 100% WE ARE IN FOR A STORM OF A LIFETIME IT'LL BE LIKE NEVER BEFORE! DID I SAY, IT'S _ACTUALLY_ FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!!

Attached: Happening This is Now.jpg (479x328, 31K)

fake

Stop faggot I still need a few days to get quest cape you’re gonna make them shut it all down

HAPPENING!

Attached: HAPPENING ULTIMA.gif (720x480, 1.37M)

I don’t even enter Jow Forums lately, only use Jow Forums archive. bump

Shills are back again

bumping

It's really fucking sad people keep wasting their time on stupid slidies.

Attached: aug cool.jpg (1080x1078, 120K)

Not a shill, I'm legit pissed.

No its not, 23:30 in the video you can see it is real and that its the size of a childs head. Fuck off nigger shill.

Attached: skull.png (609x1079, 1.08M)

Did it go into normie medias?
inb4 >never heard before, another conspiracy theory? im uncomfortable bro

I only have 90 rounds of 5.56, and 150 rounds of 9mm Makarov. How fucked am I when this shit goes hot?

Really, boomer?

The smoke was coming from a bush fire nowhere near the homeless camp, which I thought was bulldozed already, couldn't keep the story straight huh?
kvoa.com/story/38376861/brush-fire-burning-in-santa-cruz-river

Firetrucks were on scene btw
kvoa.images.worldnow.com/images/16936036_G.png?auto=webp&disable=upscale&width=800&lastEditedDate=20180607205928

Also, the "child" skull was found 30 MILES away from the homeless camp. No confirmation it's from a child anyways.

GET DABBED ON BOOMERS. No one believes your retarded conspiracy theory.

Attached: 1525647370686.jpg (800x649, 42K)

Checking in too drink and lazy to read what's goatbros status any pedo s roped yet.

Attached: IMG_1670.jpg (250x284, 31K)

Either elements of your government are working with pedo scum to cover up something truly heinous or elements of your government are fabricating something truly heinous because reasons. Pick one.

Attached: 1503608272009.jpg (647x600, 97K)

Nice. He will s it

Attached: Child-skull-Arizona-VOP.jpg (903x584, 309K)

>Angel Number 333 tells you that the Ascended Masters are near you.
Oh, okay. You too.

Or a bunch of larping boomers are creating a fantasy conspiracy online that no one but themselves takes seriously

Attached: 1526344258002.jpg (1160x1160, 120K)

Nigger

it's a prop from aliexpress you boomer fucking shit

Attached: IMG_1814.png (1536x2048, 1.2M)

Whose that left huge skull?

I'm sorry, that wasn't an option. Would you like to try again? You could also be a reasonable person and say "perhaps this should be investigated". Not sure what boomers have to do with it besides being the new fed meme.

Attached: 1501200904292.jpg (380x377, 33K)

I'm sure you'll post proof of this and not just disappear

Attached: 5a2ef864500cf.jpg (800x640, 284K)

wisdom

>All this shit
>no pictures
>no anything
B-But it's totally happening

But where is your proofs?
Thanks for the bump

>I have not read the thread I suck cocks
It's okay buddy

Attached: 1528426196127.jpg (474x474, 70K)

traitorous fucking pigs

Um, it was investigated sweaty :)

ICE and the Tucson PD have found no evidence of child trafficking, but you're just going to reject that bit huh?

You'll get those intergalactic vampire pedophiles one day!

Attached: 1526344123442.jpg (600x477, 349K)

>sweaty

Attached: 1528488509507.jpg (500x500, 71K)

Except when they kill blacks, then they're FUCKING BASED!

Ew. Why was the investigation sweaty?

delete this fucking thread it is possible it will cause schizo pizzagators to go harass innocent entrepreneurs yet again

source please

also i doubt they did anything besides check out one location briefly if they in fact did anything also stop watching alex jones now THERES boomer meme

Attached: 1506439330620.jpg (640x640, 65K)

It will happen some day, user. Tomorrow is a new day

>yawn
I’m getting tired guys. Let’s go to sleep

But there was a basement. He said so himself years before.

Kill pedos

Not as fucked as me - Ive only got a big knife

checked, praised, fpbp, liked and subscribed, smashed that MLG button, dabbed on that sip, memed that 360 occultism, destroyed the ring, life is like a box of illuminati libtards

God fucking damnit do I need to go down there??
someone gather up a militia force storm the investigation area, and demand an open investigation and that no evidence be destroyed like last time!

Attached: 1512159169540.gif (400x204, 44K)

Niggers and commies aren't people.

i actually am getting tired i just feel like if i didnt say it should be fully investigated i would be a horrible person and probably burn in hell extra hard

You're starting to catch on

Attached: 1478486995798.gif (225x249, 808K)

This

Attached: 1526870688073.jpg (600x538, 43K)

Also, this is for (you)

Attached: African Food.webm (640x480, 1.26M)

Attached: IMG_1546.jpg (960x960, 237K)

Obvious prop is obvious, back 2 reddit pls

nephulium nigga god is angry

In the times of darkest shilling, Kek shines the brightest

>Obvious prop is obvious, back 2 reddit pls
>uses reddit terms in an attempt to use pol terms
well now we know theres somethin to this thanks pedo shill cunt

>only have 90 rounds of 5.56
How can anyone be so poor?
I'm not even that poor, and don't have money to get my car fixed.

tucson.com/news/local/steller-column-sex-trafficking-conspiracy-catches-fire-despite-lack-of/article_b6b6c798-22a3-5ccb-9fb2-99cdccfc73d9.html#tracking-source=home-top-story

Also has a source that confirms the "child" skull is actually an adult's skull. Still ZERO evidence of child trafficking. Haha gotta try harder sweaty :)

haha frigging basted!!!! fuck niggers and communists!! i truly wonder why no one outside Jow Forums takes us seriously!

Attached: 1513534594706.jpg (588x823, 109K)

If I get I would larp harder than this. When I was kid I would play with my (now dead brother) brother as kings of Chinese Empire fighting dragons and next day we would play detective detective finding mom's underwear in garden and keeping it as crime scene evidence only to be found out my father for which he would give no response to.

Updated info. (((They))) are reacting. Screencap for normies. Can't give much more for now without compromising position.
DOB: 11-26-1978
Self proclaimed former addict.Has cult like following of those discarded by society and those that need a cause.Homeless, addicts, weaponized autism, boomer patriots, the sperg right, Qlarps and holy rollers. Meyer is very intelligent. He started the gravy train under veteran camps for personal army and well over 100k in gibs.Starts new causes when gibs run low.Baits muhguns for alphabet honeypot.Loves 511s,tac gear,patches,haji scarves,and milspeak.VetLARP.Meyer cannot carry weapons because he's a felon (+4×) has his personal army carry weapons for him.Mark McConnell was his last handler.Sawyer may be his new one. eastvalleytribune.com/life/home/homeless-campers-mourn-death-will-move-to-new-site/article_1e2ac7b6-005a-11e7-b4a2-6fef2c1cdc64.html Navy Vet TK Batman was NOT suicidal.
Never forget: Arthur always has immunity.

Attached: Imheredesu.jpg (4032x1960, 2.51M)

hello fbi

Calling autists. Danger dog is all I have to offer. I keep trying to promote this best I can but don't have the time to bump and sage. So once more I offer you all this to compensate your efforts. Keep fighting. Sage shit and bump this shit.

Attached: DangerDoggo.jpg (1414x1270, 629K)

Have you guys not seen cartels killing children and teens in videos? This is some cartel work stop making conspiracies.

Period and comma placement, you illiterate boomer. You and the rest of your kind will be washed away in the coming happening.

Updated info part II. Screencap for normies. Can't give much more for now without compromising position.
Meyer: Long rap sheet in multiple states (AZ, OH, ND, FL, NC, SC, VA). He has scrubbed records. Just to get you started:
1. Case # 08-03-K-03582 Felony Class C -Aggravated Assault-N.Dakota-Dec 2003
2. Multiple Criminal Mischief charges to include case #0803K03246
3. Felony Contact with bodily fluids Case #0803K02780
4. Assault-MA, multiple
5. Multiple disorderly conduct
6. Domestic Violence charges Case#99CRB03510 Ohio
7.Felony Illegal Processing Drug Documents Case# 1998CRA01046
8. Felony Deception to Obtain Drugs
9. Petit Theft
10. 5299 Weapon Offense DISMISSED by DA
Agent Provocateur. CI. Oregon Standoff.Pigeon drops.Smuggle from Minnesota.Bundy Ranch
Blaine Cooper Jeff Kagan Batman John Hildinger
Ray Olsen John Wayne DV Grim Ken Schneider
Gary Hunt Deb Jordan Alyssa Bailey Mark West Greg Whalen Duane Ehmer Melina Grace Santilli Maureen Peltier Tim Foley
Called Jon Ritz during Oregon standoff at 3am stating a Walmart warehouse in Tucson was a FEMA deathcamp to bait him. Ask why Meyer was chased out of PHX. Ask why Meyer left Phx for Tucson right after the death of VOP co founder Tristan "Batman" Knight.
Multiple affairs on wife Flora "Flow" Troy Meyer. To include with Nikole Cooley.
Unsolved murder of VOP cofounder Tristan Knight at old camp at Salt River. Drowned in 1" of water.Arthur last to see him alive.
gawker.com/drama-alert-the-oregon-militia-boys-are-beefing-like-i-1751917762
abc15.com/news/region-northeast-valley/scottsdale/salt-river-police-homeless-advocates-face-off-at-camp
freedomoutpost.com/fbi-informant-mark-mcconnell-gets-surprise-christmas-gift-from-maricopa-county-sheriffs-office/
phoenixnewtimes.com/news/fight-breaks-out-between-arizona-militants-in-oregon-standoff-7956057
abc15.com/news/region-west-valley/surprise/michael-lewis-arthur-meyer-arrested-after-climb-up-surprise-park-light-pole

Attached: Beardbrofuckery2013.jpg (1056x2046, 1.01M)

It's evidence of a "crime". Let's kick it around and touch it.
Why do you think the Sheriff's dept. hates our guts? They must be in on it!

Attached: 3417415_640px.jpg (640x521, 35K)

Where?

If you're lucky, you'll get 90+150 subhumans before the rest eat you alive. Might as well fatten yourself up.

Updated info Part III. Screencap for normies.
Screwy Louie's "ministry" are online holy rollers and his homeless followers. He has built a militia to do his bidding.No brick and mortar church.Research names given. Glow in the dark honeypot for radical right wing extremists baited to show up with guns for muh freedom. Refuge replay. AETV America on Fire.AKA Louie Prepper.Verified unemployed since 2002.Testified against Ritzheimer who is now in fed prison, Arthur testified in defense of Mark McConnell.PAID.Ask Ritz and Maureen Peltier about Arthur's physical attack on mentally handicapped homeless woman.He needs more gas and gift cards.The world is his stage.Arthur gathers intel on extremists, organizers,radicals and militias.His fb is a honeypot to amass intel.Feds want to know who is willing to bring firepower and donate gibs in the name of 'Merica.
Ask yourself how Arthur makes money.Know who is signing over military benefits, SSI,SSDI monies for Arthur to "manage".Ask about POAs.Read article on Meyer getting arrested at Tucson hospital, where he brought an elderly female USMC veteran with dementia from Phx to Tucson. Meyer deleted his real personal page due to tagging.Vulnerable women that stayed on camps say Louie gave them drugs, used drugs with them, sexual assault, and rape.
The happening will be an incident with cartels or an incident with TPD, DEA, BP or ATF.The ones in full kit and armed will be the ones that go down. The more patriots that come, the better. Meyer will conveniently be behind the fence, just as he was when his bros were arrested for trespassing at the initial "rape camp". Fast and Furious part 2? Never forget: Arthur has immunity.

So you are saying Micheal Lewish Arthur Meyer is the one where the case ends?

I was at a nudist resort and overheard some lady say that her flight was cancelled to Tuscon today due to “extreme weather”. The other lady was puzzled and said:”where”? She didn’t have an answer. Are (((they))) canceling flights?

Attached: 362D3E93-B1C5-4D74-9E41-128106021ECE.gif (1400x934, 1.37M)

Checked if it was that easy it wouldn't be on every fuvkingnthread for a week now

A blessed topic

Attached: 1478333670319.png (234x216, 8K)

Have bump.

Attached: A.jpg (500x375, 90K)

Status on goatbro?

Attached: IMG_1817.jpg (600x450, 62K)

>are da joos canceling flights nao?

Attached: 1516810178181.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

/thread

Attached: ebd.png (2000x1125, 1.82M)

im ready

>trip threes

I guess Pedosta's going to jail after all

Attached: vqGeMsr.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

It isn't going to work faggot. We will continue to spread and engulf society with our ideas no matter what shill tactics you try on us. We are the virus to your leftist establishment. We will consume and destroy everything you know and love. One day soon you will be alone and surrounded by us. Have a nice day.

Attached: 1526884131896.jpg (764x938, 124K)

Yeah a trafficking just flew over my house and turned into a nothing burger, it's not happening guys.

Checked

Attached: 1521263359316.jpg (938x944, 110K)