Can anyone give me a basic gestalt on this shit?

I noticed a hindu temple being built in North Dallas and now I can't stop noticing these damn idols every time I see a poo (in loo)'s car.

Attached: img_80751.jpg (922x1229, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oPd_jVrakTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just another meme religion

That's what you see in psychedelics, particularly DMT

it's shiva the destroyer.

Ganesha is equivalent to Apollo or Thor, both these gods are more like recurring characters in stories that no one actually believes truly exists.

Hinduism isn't exactly a real religion, it's a collection of religions, some local and some from Zoroastrian/Amon-Ra descended monotheism. It's really take what you want or nothing at all.

Ganesh, god of success, worshipped by any Indian who isn't some special monk

>Can anyone give me a basic gestalt on this shit?

It's a religion based around 4000 year old fighting game characters.

Ganesh is the Jew of Hinduism lel

>other religions exist?
>this is so strange and confusing
Okay, and?

The retribution of Srinvoak is upon us

Attached: 1474813528181.jpg (3840x2560, 593K)

Does this look like Wik1pedia retard???. Go back to smelling your butthole finger fuck off back to plebbit

Nice devil digits. Spoonfeed me more about these zoroastrians pls, I've heard them in a lot of different historical contexts but never actually explained.

>What is an aberrant statistical distribution of said religion in a traditionally homogeneous area?
It disgusts me there's no location verification for the rebel meme flag

POO IN LOO

Attached: 1527408686524.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

Who is that?

I'm not actually that knowledgeable about Zoroastrianism but I do know the early monotheistic religions were kind of like a form of pantheism, I'm fairly certain brahmins (who are almost always lighter skin than the lower castes from the same areas) are actually Persians (light skinned people) and introduced the God Brahma who, surprise surprise, is instructed by the brahmin not to be worshipped. Notice how similar the words Brahma and brahmin are? Good, now remember that the true name of the judeo Christian God is "I am what I am."

Again, no one actually believed in polytheism, not really. Most gods were simply recurring characters, the only "real" gods have some sort of pantheistic argument behind them.

Daily reminder that Hinduism > Christianity

Hinduism will conquer Dallas.

Attached: 1528314238826.png (2776x1388, 430K)

KEK!
yeh, Bhagavad Gita >>>>> Holy Babble
In the desert jew religions there is void, then you suddenly live, but only for a little. Then you die and it's either eternal hell or eternal ass-kissing. So linear, so narrow and crude. Obviously authored by a bunch of goat-herding semite untermenschen.

But in the Chad Vedic religions you always existed and will never stop existing. Through karma and dharma you cycle through many incarnations and experiences which either magnify or diminish your soul with Krishna guiding you ever upwards to perfection. The Chad becomes the super chad on steroids, but the virgin semite cockroach gets reincarnated into a speck of fecal dust.

nope it's krishna, idiot

Ever since you stopped eating meat and worshipping cows your stinky asses have been having their shit handed to them

Chad you are not

...>atheism>Islam>belly button lint>Trudeau>>>>>>>>Sweden>(you)

Attached: 1495566505444.jpg (794x666, 131K)

Attached: 1521582224073.jpg (897x988, 218K)

Attached: 1523830589239.jpg (1000x593, 126K)

Attached: 1523616750179.png (155x324, 82K)

Pretty sure the Hindu gods are our creators and they're interdimensional humans.

Attached: 1519658090425.jpg (640x360, 27K)

>Bhagavad Gita >>>>> Holy Babble
True.

The Dharma way will once more rule the earth.

Attached: 1505599830532.jpg (600x560, 89K)

This and don't forget amerimutt we Indians are the true aryan baki tum sabh chutiye ho madarchod kike puppet

Ganesha
Ganesha is considered to be the Lord of letters and learning.
youtube.com/watch?v=oPd_jVrakTc

I unironically like Hindu.

Attached: cc9simF.jpg (1236x1234, 134K)

>krishna

Attached: pat.jpg (220x300, 31K)

At a guess, probably some sort of patron deity of travelers or some shit. Like a hardcore catholic hanging a St. Christopher, it's literally nothing.

Your mom

Thathindu woman has nice milkers

brown nipples are disgusting

Its bholenath also known as shiva the destroyer

ganesha/ganapati (depends what region you're from), remover of obstacles, has a elephants head because he got decapitated stopping someone perving on his mum bathing, then got a new head of a demon elephant and brought back to life or something

But this Shiva is not dancing, so is it not rebirth? That was my assumption.

Worked in Frisco, there's a lot of Indians there.

I noticed a christian temple being built in New Delhi and now I can't stop noticing these damn idols every time I see a wh*Toid's car.

Attached: 2066392.jpg (1000x1000, 63K)