Are white people the most "WE WUZ" ethnicity of all

Are white people the most "WE WUZ" ethnicity of all
I mean just considering the fact that they take pride in what happened thousands / hundreds of years ago while completely ignoring the fact that they are all submissive people today with no real power or culture that exist today

Attached: 965872967432975.jpg (827x1166, 199K)

>t. muhammed

The right are like that. Most white people don't do that at all though.

>1 post by this id

Attached: 1524198028535.jpg (1100x1525, 107K)

Excuse-
*fucks sister*
Excuse
*eats toast sandwich*
Excuse me, but
*uses fanny pack*
but are you saying
*takes a "silly" photo*
are you saying
*spends $10,000 on a dog*
are you saying
*drinks water*
that my ancestors
*gets sunburned*
were vikings?
*fails to dance*

I'm just here for the anime tiddies.

Attached: 1509250315373.jpg (689x971, 98K)

Niggers and spics are incapable of spelling so many things correctly, so you're either a SLWL or a chink from Asian Masculinity. Either way, your rage is palpable.

all cultures in history venerated their ancestors

>HURR WHITE PEOPLE HAVE NO CULTURE
meanwhile every single shitskin country that adopts our judicial system, economic policies, secularist parliament, equal opportunity AKA OUR CULTURE suddenly has a huge boost in quality of life.

WE ARE

No. Asians, specifically japs and whites take pride in what actually happened. Niggers and spics take pride in fairy tales, like thinking they were Egyptian.

Those are nice tiddies.

Just another false equivalence that only makes sense if you don't think about it for more than a few seconds.
Like horseshoe theory or comparing the JQ to blacks blaming everything on whitey.

Attached: 7d2.png (440x522, 103K)

>take pride in things thousands of years old

America is now fuckwit.

I know it's hard for a rootless, historyless, cultureless mutt to understand but just because you have no history or cultural achievements besides mental disease doesn't mean that us pure bred aryan stallions don't have a long, illustrious and prestigious history and it is our natural birth right to revel in that fact. But fear not us TRUE Europeans are a magnanimous lot and don't show off about it.

Attached: fdfsmug.png (404x511, 26K)

I think if he wasn’t using a vpn it would reveal a merchant flag.

No shit, he's the one that spams BLACKED threads and posts

Why can’t we have pride in space travel, wifi, modern medicine, flight?

These are all modern archivements by whites are you just salty because whites and Greeks literally built civilisation you couldn’t even complain on your computer without us. Shit skin loser

So you admit Jews have all the power?

Not really

Really makes you think.

Cant be wewuz if you wuz

The fuck do you mean not really, it's literally some autist with a Finnish flag, either a proxy or a legitimately autistic Finnish person (which is highly likely)

Attached: global inbreeding map.jpg (1280x755, 125K)

yeah but thats my point... we wuz.. but we aint

>we
why hello there (((fellow white)))

Yea but black ppl wewuzing even if they werent

I have a culture.

Attached: 6116ad9bd259299e9452a24eda2bb0e4.jpg (600x600, 69K)

Oh shit you got a poin!