Woman coughs up redpill/blackpill

This girl explains how she became redpilled, and then blackpilled, and then just accepted the blackpill and became whitepilled.

Has anyone else had a process like this? I personally have just learned to accept what is happening. Not in a way that I'm giving up, but just accepting that it is what it is. There's nothing major that I can do, and the pieces will fall where they will. I will do what I can in my life and that's all that I can really do.

Check it out
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic-kji2rNQw

Attached: redpill.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

bump

No, I will not help you market another talking head.

>septum piercing
>chubby
Ahhh

She has no idea how this works, let's put it this way not even Britney Pettibone (catholic, unpierced, in a stable relationship) is a convincing conservative.

This is another example of a woman that gets redpilled through the DICK. She even admits her boyfriend did it, it's a lot of honesty.

Remember, the best way to make a woman change is through the D.

mega shill
sage

You are a shill and your accusing others of what you're doing your self fuck off and kys shill

>cow nose ring
>that mess of a room
>tranny looking brown eye
Fucking lmao

Sure.. I just spent an hour trying to talk to those fucks in the last post and discus their ideals and all they did was misdirect my questions.. I am the shill

100% of genuinely blackpilled people are either depressed people unhappy with their own life or hedonists who want an excuse to indulge themselves.

blackpilling is always self pitying masturbation though. treat stubborn blackpillers as the enemy. because demoralization is the enemy's work.

>I just spent an hour trying to talk to those fucks in the last post and discus their ideals and all they did was misdirect my questions..

You just made that up

did I?

dont steal my thread faggit

he is a shill, unironically read the shit he's saying there

>blackpill is sad
Millennial detected. Giving no fucks is freedom you retard

This is correct. I'm manic/depressive and this can verify. The black pill is 100% your own "hedonist" or "laziness" perhaps trying to sabotage you. No one who accomplished anything worthwhile was black pilled.

I read all that and you basically spent an hour trying to shill that thread too

No, it isn't actually. Having no restraints is not the same thing as "being free."

I understand thst sounds retarded to you, but that's because you have 80 IQ.

Yes.. please read the shit I am saying there..

You mean I asked questions related to the topic and no one answered me but attacked me? And I am the shill? nice proxy hopping.

what's with leafs and mental illness?

>whitepill
What did xe mean by this?

/ourgirl/

i stopped fucking caring after redpill/bluepill. i wish people would stop making up more colored pills and just accept that either you realize the truth and become severely depressed and lethargic, or you steer your ship away from fantasy land using what you learned like a grown ass adult.
and yeah all the niggerpill people are losers. so the fuck what, you know the truth, the world's not a nice place. deal with it and move on.

you had helicopter parents and that makes you scared of freedom, that's why you're a pussy

The strongest whitepill of all, is the whitepill that was once man, now consumed by hope

women are bound to change their views to better the household with their dominant Male and his views.

>Not becoming the IRON PILL
Have fun not being Chad Thunderbuster The Cuntsmasher

Attached: IRON PILL.png (699x854, 224K)

suffering made her not free? bruh....
she lost me there
sounds more like her husbando left her so she lost the will to fight

that doesnt work with women, only men do that

Taking the white pill means you've given up. Apathy and despair has led to passive resignation.

In other words, you've let your spirit die a quite death. Now you can life a quite and numb meaningless life until your put on a ventilator and your ungrateful spawn squabble over your remains.

Don't let this happen! Take the black pill again and join the Revolution!

Attached: Kaczynski.jpg (306x423, 42K)

redpilled her with his dick so hard they got divorced?

shes already divorced at asuch a yong age? wtf west?

the blackpill is the depression pill tho

You spouted a bunch of nonsense stop lying shill

Yes. You are right. It is a difficult problem. However: there is a very easy, very simply solution:
become active toward the ultimate goal that is consistent with your new black-pilled status.

The means staying in contact with people who think the same way you do and working toward forming a permanent outlet to voice your views.

This can progress to more practical activities. The point is people need to be working toward goals and they need to do it together, so they can lean on each-other for support.

Once a small cell of people is formed this way, it usually acts like a tiny piece of sugar in a glass of sugar-water. VERY QUICKLY the group grows and becomes a movement.

HAHAHAAH

>I was skinny and young, my boyfriend took me to Maine. But then I was lazy, so I got fat, and my boyfriend left me. Now I make money talking to the camera. Its all Jow Forums's fault. True freedom is not cleaning my room.

Attached: Freedom.jpg (1441x1075, 228K)