How will the EU ever recover?

Attached: bobotte.jpg (900x771, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_in_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_with_the_most_skyscrapers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What?
SAGE

are skyscrapers a good indicator of overpopulation?

Over population is stupid myth... the world is going to crash and burn from demographic implosion.

Not really.

They are a good indicator of a declining socitety.
Skyscrapers are ugly and degenerate.

They're a good indication of shit architecture.

just look at those two jelly faggots

>trajan column is better than your fucking skyscrapers

Tell me the sole Swedish skyscraper is not a huge dildo

It’s pretty bad desu.

Attached: C2124C25-C110-40BD-9F96-336D11EEBAAB.jpg (1536x2048, 639K)

>0

Thank goodness.

Skyscrappers are ugly

I wonder if you get dizzy there

skyscrapers are an insult to the country's heritage, they are only decent if it has a recognizable style, like the empire state building, otherwise its just trash

The New York Skyline is part of the city’s heritage, however, so I give it a pass.

We have 80 skyscrapers here in Germany. Most are between 100 and 150m for building regulatory purposes.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_in_Germany

They are building 10-15 new skyscrapers here in Frankfurt due to Brexit right now.

It screams for a plane

Attached: Tourist.jpg (550x380, 34K)

Why do europe needs them anyway?

I mean I can understand cities that have had rapid population growth...
The population of Europe has pretty much stagnated, though.

>euros can only do the shitty parts of cyberpunk like mass surveillance and immigration
>no cozy megacities
Toppest keks

Attached: 732D7642-97B5-4AA8-81F7-DF71CC426CF7.jpg (448x337, 24K)

I can only speak for Finland, but here at least skyscraper(s) would look out of place with most buildings beeing 20-30m tall tops.

Divide and conquer thread. Fuck off kike.

yes but a lot are made with stone and you are able to give the building some neo-classical look, which fits in the US, whereas as these modernist designs look shit

ummmmm

yeah sure, Germany and France have only a handful of skyscrapers

>yeah sure, Germany and France have only a handful of skyscrapers

It is the arbitrary definition of what a skyscraper is. If you look at the more common definition in Europe of office or residential buildings higher than 100m, then we have 80 skyscrapers and are building over 25 right now.

No, in Europe it has no sense to build skyscrapers. The only reason is for cities and companies to figuratively show their big dicks.

True I'm pretty sure germany has more than that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_with_the_most_skyscrapers

t. less than 5 skyscrapers

people actually wants to build skyscrapers in Copenhagen but they are not allowed by law. I fucking happy I do not have to look at ugly as fuck glass towers all day.

>have the only nordic skyscraper
>it's in fucking Malmö

Best post

Skyscrapers are basically banned in Nordic countries because they would look utter shit in the skyline. The local zoning regulators simply won't allow you to build a skyscrapers anywhere.

I'd rather have skyscrapers than suburban sprawl. But there are of course appropriate places for these things.
People here want to live in their single houses and low-rises only to then bicker about the lack of local services (shops, bus stops, schools, restaurants), failing to understand that there's simply no population base to support them.

the UK has a huge number of planned/ongoing skyscrapers

>b-but those 50 bankers really will boost germans economy

lol

You don't need a skyscraper when you have this.

Checkmate, Western Europe.

Attached: 1200px-Mamutica_Zagreb_20110620_2877.jpg (1200x674, 167K)