Are we experencing the start of WW3 or a serious collapse of civilization in the west...

Are we experencing the start of WW3 or a serious collapse of civilization in the west? I think we really need to start preparing for war. No more fucking around Jow Forums

Attached: 1528509906208.jpg (507x864, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=korv-phLhi0
youtube.com/watch?v=f9Wh8DgWDts
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2263518/I-left-love-life-I-thought-I-better-Now-Im-childless-42.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why not both?

the "west" is more prepared for war than any other country or coalition out there.

Attached: b52.jpg (1200x801, 145K)

my ex left me for the same reason now she shills for chump change on twitter its depressing i would almost give her a second chance but nah

this sassy 50 year old professional with a dried up womb doesnt need any man

by emily greeenbaum

If you live in the USA, buy as many guns as you can afford, and move out of the cities.
Thats really all I have to say, just find a safe haven and fight like hell

Attached: 1523845934112.png (1200x900, 1.74M)

I wood hit it.

Attached: screenshot-www.pokazuha.ru-2018-06-08-00-28-09-179.png (1562x876, 1.02M)

Attached: 1528421369322.png (726x748, 418K)

Jesus what a perfect image to describe today

Attached: 1516376260209.png (288x342, 150K)

S

I just drove through a really rich neighborhood last night. And it made me think how in 20 years, these assets are going to be passed down while there is a much larger underclass of people with little-to-nothing. I don't see how this disparity can last very long

the 1920s had that too, and guess what happened in 1929?

false dichotomy.

>OP's pic
>implying she should stay with her husband
stop taking my MILF's you boomer faggots. She doesn't want you and your disgusting 2" limpdick. She wants to be a caring and loyal boss to an up and coming early 20's employee with a lonely heart, who she can coax into confidence with her sweet and tender love, both emotional, professional, and physical.

Fuck you.

Attached: 1fb.png (600x583, 340K)

>wanting old, used up pussy

Attached: anime girl thinks youre faggot.jpg (516x339, 30K)

>Are we experencing the start of WW3 or a serious collapse of civilization in the west?
No

it's not used up, it's well aged.

barely any families have anything to pass on. Even the majority of vastly wealthy families had nothing to show for it in 2 generations.

>women
>aging well

Attached: baka times 9001.gif (500x279, 1.69M)

>no proof

Attached: 1528510189511.jpg (789x1200, 244K)

most wealthy people today live in the suburbs. Mccmansions are built to last 30 years at most before they start falling apart and turn into the suburban ghetto.

>WW3
I really hope we go back to more inventive names for wars lie "napoleonic" or "Great War".

It’s as bad as -gate for every scandal

Thats because we are planning to have lots of them.

Probably both.

jews love sequels. most unimaginative bunch of parasites on the planet.

Collapse has been initiated by the elite but the WWIII is still up in the air, they are definitely preparing for conflict with Russia at some point within the next 5-7 years.

>we WW3 nao!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=korv-phLhi0

Attached: 1528509713261.png (710x619, 255K)

>you will never get to see future humans go back in time to make prequels

I have a better one for this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=f9Wh8DgWDts

Attached: 1528434838221.jpg (555x662, 157K)

War is a thing of the past. Nothing more than a business at this point. It helps that the free and noble minds of the West are the ones who hold the power. Either way I think nukes have spooked every nation off from the thought of world war. The risks outweigh any potential reward.

In a short time Earth will effectively exist under one entity. That entity will be represented by a collective - the UN. There will be no NK or Russia/US type hostility. The closest you'd see is the stuff right now: leaders cracking jokes at one another. The illusion of a divided world. We are probably already there.

God B-52’s are some of the sexiest aircraft.

I personally prefer the B-2, it looks more menacing

Attached: B-2 Bomber.gif (448x252, 2.89M)

thats not true is it? Mcmansions start to break at 30 years? what fails in them?

Thats why I plan on building a house

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2263518/I-left-love-life-I-thought-I-better-Now-Im-childless-42.html

Holy shit, this vapid whore got blown the fuck out by life.

I fear no man. But those eyes... they scare me.

Nah, it's just natural selection. In the end a white incel manlet fucker will be the last 'man' standing. Short enough to dodge bullets, smart enough to killstreak. Forged in struggle and indifferent by nature.

Attached: IMG_0028.jpg (1378x2000, 516K)

Attached: 1528511445207.jpg (750x883, 580K)

Attached: 1528435327931.jpg (500x749, 140K)

because the subfloors are made of chipboard.

Joists and bearers are made of 3 ply chipboard. with a pine or cedar top and bottom brace. they'll be waterproof for up to 20 years then start to collapse under the weight.

my brothers house is.

its horrendous how cheap the building standards have got. chipboard

Attached: wood-i-joist-plywood-preparation.jpg (500x332, 132K)

I worst case I see a civil war happening within the US. we're basically at the tipping point of the shitskin invasion. the tribes are separating. if the flood continues Balkanization is inevitable within a generation.

Europe has a different problem. complete demographic collapse. Euros haven't been making enough babies and soon consumption based growth will be impossible. that's why you see them trying to import shitskins to fill in the consumer base. the more shitskins they import the more likely kebab removal happens.

not sure WW3 will happen before the collapse

There's something uncanny about American smiles. Like they're completely dead inside. I feel no warmth from the mouth or the eyes.

Attached: Hillary_Clinton_official_Secretary_of_State_portrait_crop-horz.jpg (1024x700, 93K)

Similar story.

My ex, a 9/10 big titted virgin (waiting until marriage) broke up with me at 21 because she thought she could do better. Now we are 30, I'm married now and got a child in a big 5 bedroom place near the beach because I've always earned 6 figures. She failed her lawyer bar exams and has been working shitty jobs these several years, still alone, she hasn't even got her driver's licence or a car, she lives in a shit house. I'm still salty she thought she could do better, in her mind she thought she should marry some crazy rich celebrity but nope hasn't happened to her yet.

We were led to believe if we perfected our smile in front of a mirror we'd be on a path to successful relationships without being honest

the only way civic nationalism will ever work is if and only if non white immigration is stopped completely for at least 3-4 generations. this would allow time for the shitskins to assimilate structurally.
>pic related
I went to school with this girl and her dad is pure goblin beaner, her mom is white. she married a white guy and their kid will be viewed as white. I know it's not perfect but the civic nationalism their pushing like the one in your pic will only lead to balkanization and civil war.

Attached: race mixing.jpg (921x921, 92K)

Everything about the USA is artificial. Just look at the president. Orange skin, fake hair, failed at business his whole life but he filmed The Apprentice on a construction site which revived his tarnished reputation.

Yeah because Mexicans don't understand democracy? Come on lad

In 2 words?
Not quite.
But what we are seeing is the slow drifting apart of states and the urban and the rural. This is leading to a sense of not being able to identify with either side. Resulting in less transplantation and integration between the two. Consider Texas. The California liberals are leaving Cali for Texas. Yet, where do they settle down at? Cities. They don't integrate with the texans writ large, instead they simply form california enclaves within the Texas state itself. Which has fomented dissent and a sense of separation.

We have lost a moral and cultural common ground, but we haven't quite reached the point of war. Instead, we lurk in a midway point where all it would take is a democrat in power who, instead of backing down at the Bundy Ranch, for example, orders or allows his heads on the site to go ahead and fire at civilians.

Barring something like that, we will continue to see a slow drifting away of the rural parts, where a bit at a time the central rule is chipped away and selectively not applied to the rural areas, resulting in them functioning more like their own independent country than part of the greater whole. Where I live, you see this already. We are a rural area and whenever we talk about the government, it's more like some far off thing which only gets in a mans way.

Best case scenario is a slow crumbling, where the central government has "Control" but in reality it's just words on paper. The only real government which would matter would be the local government.

I'd say that we will see this more after about 2030 when social security and medicare run out of funding. At that point, someone might well either try privatizing it or make it go away entirely. Are they good ideas? Doubtful, but either way you look at it, when the central forms of funding become less meaningful, the concept of a place hundreds or even a thousand miles away ruling you out in the middle of Kansas or Idaho will become worthless. Kind of like Rome.

She definitely should help to stop the spreading of "white privilege"... by killing herself

I don't think that is what he is saying, simply put if there is no real need for integration then there will be none, even if you are a minority if said minority is numerous enough and not enough pressure is put on them then it will remain relatively unchanged.

>6 figures and they still think they can do better.

Well, shit.

See, while Rome had a lot of conflicts, it also lost the ability to project force and governance, turning over instead the rule to the local heads, who did not enforce laws and associated themselves not as Romans, but say Gauls or Celts and so on (Not specifics, but rather the attitude). Over time, the removal of federal organizations from those areas resulted in no rule of law being enforced from the Centurians, and thus no real Roman presence. We are already seeing bits of this at a time. States have begun exercising more control over the police specifically and national guard units are seen more as state militia rather than big government militia.
With the sequestration of Liberals confined specifically to bigger cities and the Megalopolis' of the coast, the individual cities begin leaning more conservative as time goes on. Counties formerly blue begin going red, and the culture between the two shifts massively. Even now, you see this. The Entire Mid west, southern states, and intermountain states are all seen as "Flyover Country" where you simply pass through to get to your liberal enclave on the coast.
And make no mistake, This is the ultimate point of the whole collapse theory. The sense of "Them and us" as two separate entities builds over time and crumbles the country from within.

I just wish it would take down the rest of the world. Give the planet and politics a bit of time to breathe and lessen the mess that is collectivism.

Attached: 1528516683386.jpg (638x968, 162K)

You like fallout in your breakfast ? Moron kike, you deserve the nuking.

Take the Vargpill. We will run out of oil within the next 50 years and 90% of the earth’s population will die and the world will be sent back to the Iron Age. We will live in tribes and we will live again as nature intended, in tribal communities. It will be for the better. Plan yourself accordingly

Attached: 84F8B9CC-D661-4538-86A8-7CB39C84AA56.jpg (757x451, 86K)

well if Mexico can be used as an example I'm not sure they do but that's besides the point.

when at least 25% or more of the population is foreign born or anchor babies they can hardly be considered American. they don't give a fuck about the country they invaded, they're just here for the gibs. most refuse to assimilate and remain with their tribe. yes in some areas they assimilate because their population is small enough to be absorbed into the whole. you cannot have a nation where a quarter of the people have no connection to it other than the gibs they receive

Christ. It's not even that much of a savings, if the final homeowner's the one taking a look at it.

this

That's fucking unacceptable. Goddamn we need to enforce some serious building quality standards. Those things won't even make it 30 years. That shit's designed to build a house as cheaply as possible so they can pawn it off on some unsuspecting buyer. If that floor isn't sagging in 10 years, I'd eat my hat. And then the poor owner will be stuck trying to pawn his shitty home off on the next unsuspecting buyer.

That reminds me of the 'white van scam' where they convince people some cheap junk is high end $5000 equipment. But then you see the people who bought it trying to list it on Ebay or Craigslist a couple days later once they realize they've been scammed. But instead of being honest about it, they'll use the same bullshit price tag and pamphlets the original sellers used to sucker them into the deal.

Everyone's desperate to not be the guy stuck holding the bag at the end of the day. It's disgusting.

Attached: iridium_2017-10-07_13-51-16.png (419x365, 282K)

Eh, it's just Hillary and Californians. Come to the Midwest, we're nice if you're white.

>t.anprim

Sorry nigger I want my spaceships and ayy pussy

Yeah , it's called the "fake panamerican smile" in behavioral Science and has only teeth showing without the eyes really "happy" look it up . it's a real thing.

It's the way they are hardwired. They're like a windup-toy just mindlessly climbing the ladder of dicks not stopping when they're about to fall off.

>I'm with hell

Attached: 1510442896022.png (515x821, 59K)

>trump
>failed at business his entire life

He literally revilalized New York City real estate in the 80s and is one of the richest men in the world. Fuck off Aussie shill

Happened to me too, an ex trapped in an ugly marriage . Who gives a fuck breh, life goes on.

Damn hypergamy is hell of a drug.

Latinos used to predominantly vote GOP due to the alignment with their Catholic values

However, when Trump campaigned on a platform of bigotry, that started to change in 2016.

2018 and 2 yrs of ICE busting up families and it has sealed the deal on moderate latinos who gave Trump a chance.
The mid-terms is when they tell Trump and his henchmen that enough is enough.

So best of luck trying to sway them
>Can we redpill the spics
with such bigoted language

that's a bullshit meme. they have never predominately voted for the GOP

Attached: 2012HispanicVoting.png (450x300, 27K)

>> WW3

Attached: 4937027-1723538371-tumbl.gif (256x147, 296K)

sorry memefag, but Canada isn't the country that's going to get glassed. Big Bro US has black budget shit from the 60's that can BTFO any nation, Russia is a paper tiger, and China relies on western handouts and stolen technology just to stay out of the third world.

Attached: 1524076550566.jpg (669x696, 88K)

Fucking skyking

Bitch needs to lower her standards. She won't "date down" but that means she expects the man to lower his standards for her. Equality my ass.

Well put, user.
capped that shit

>commie flag
>(((behavioral *science*)))
>"It's a real thing, goy!"

>Are we experencing the start of WW3 or a serious collapse of civilization in the west?

You are experiencing a fundamental change, you can call it a "world war" and try to twist it to your benefit but this time things will not be able to be fixed with money, there will be a different kind of price to be paid.

Attached: bh.jpg (800x711, 168K)

I chose not to have children because they'd be [s]bald[/s] White

>not to have children

You have no children because nothing will procreate with you.

Гдe ты лaзишь eбaть

>Chose not to
>Implying Bucktooth McForehead had full agency over that decision
It must be nice to be that delusional.

that doesn't happen though ~
better off waiting for ai hologram waifu /android if you can afford it

Subtle innawoods thread

Smells of dust.

You will be enslaved to chop trees for your Russkie overlords , you are their contingency as a slave race, you heard this here first time.

Better get used to truth, nigger kike.

Lol, maybe they should buy Alaska back from the US if they need lumber.

Attached: 1524514862051.png (511x474, 226K)

You know, I think she was doing the gene pool a favor. Those dead eyes...

looks like osb board not chipboard

grab some map you nigger with no education

Attached: russian-forest-map-young-fig2-in-maps-bioclimate-zones-russia-0.jpg (1064x640, 303K)

Gym
Eat good real food
Pray
Stop smoking weed
Stop wasting ur sexual energy on pixels (fap)
Read
Buy a hand gun rifle and shotgun
Practice shooting at least once a week
Develop a side hustle whether a service or product u can sell
Put all money in side hustle into investments like silver gold bitcoin lead
Study survival handbooks
Train bjj

If u do this what do u have to worry about? Besides ringworm

laughingwhores.jpg

B-52s are so fucking alpha looking.

Lol does anyone have a link to this article? I like to read the comments on things like this

underrated fpbp

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

So instead of citizens buying their firearms comfortably from their dealer - now everyone has to buy them at parking lots form someones trunk. This will reduce the problem with criminals with firearms?