He hasnt taken the 3c-p redpill

>he hasnt taken the 3c-p redpill

120 mg of this stuff is enlightening, way more so than acid or pscilocybin. highly recommend

Attached: 3c-p_1.png (650x650, 20K)

How do you even get it?

Bump

research chemical websites, not even illegal in the us yet.

What it do

Better than 2C-B?

Is this like NBOME? Cause that shit is not enlightening, it's basically just speed with some trippy visuals

Are you kidding me? 3C-P makes 2C-B look like 1B-G.

you cant be real

Sorry bro, I'm on 5Q-Z now.

I might not be, but this digits train is.

Attached: 1506454957314.jpg (467x393, 39K)

Haven’t fucked with rcs since foxy methoxy and mephedrone. Good times. I’m too old for that shit now thankfully.

Makes me kinda miss the old days prior to onion based darkweb, where you had to find sites on the clearnet and know how to vet them to not get scammed.

Used to get grams of 2c-i for like 5 cents per ~15mg dose. Spent a long time tripping balls, 2c-i has that odd 'amphetamine-light' feel being a phen, so it was good for back to back or extended experiences.

I'm out of that whole game now though. Honest work in a legitimate industry and plenty of legal weed to smoke here.

3c-p was invented by the nazis to turn their soldiers into more efficient killing machines

That's an amphetamine with psychedelic window dressing you dumb faggot

must be good shit

Eh, that's too simplistic. 2c-i for instance is like a psychedelic amphetamine at lower to mid range dosage, but you tread beyond 75mg, and that's going to be a voyage in your mind.

Not that I recommend people go taking 75mgs of something they might not even know the purity of, and most people never do.

Fuck foxy methoxy. That shit felt like liquid psychedelic speed metal coarsing through my veins. Was not a fan.

2C-I on the other hand was always a damn pleasant trip. Super lucid with lovely visuals.

2 parts mescaline 1 part amphetemine almost. take it and you'll see the psychadelia, i assure you

What are the effects? I just need some stimulants and I'm not sure if the extras I'm reading about will be a good fit.

been thinking about microdosing lsd or shrooms cause I cant fucking focus on shit. Does this help you a lot?

>doing research chemicals

Attached: 1523682894692.png (500x481, 175K)

>not doing research chemicals

Attached: snipsnap.png (300x300, 118K)

2ci was the shit, i used buythemg.

>1 post by this ID
SAGE

I tripped so fuckingggg hard for 40+ hours on bk2c-b. Oops