This thread is for all Florida anons to discuss (amongst other things), oranges, hurricanes, Floridaman stories...

This thread is for all Florida anons to discuss (amongst other things), oranges, hurricanes, Floridaman stories, memes and midterm elections.

Here's some possible topics for discussion;
-Is Charlie Crist a tanned vampire?
-will Rick Scott be senator?
-will Desantis be governor?
-what to do to oust Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

Bonus points for thicc Latina posts

Attached: IMG_2740.jpg (1024x820, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fp82zNAT2g4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Floridans aren’t white, they’re a breed of mixed subhumans consisting of Cuban exiled and kikes.

Attached: F1D75D3A-FCD7-494F-BB7F-E7FD70576866.jpg (749x708, 124K)

Attached: AR-170809070.jpg (3470x2314, 1.04M)

321 report in

Whomst patrolling the compound

Attached: 1528161658074.png (1500x610, 425K)

T. Butthurt New Yorker

Attached: IMG_0785.jpg (1024x576, 157K)

Attached: cringe in 3d.jpg (250x245, 86K)

how can a state that people vacation to with no income tax have such a shitty fucking economy? how is that even possible?

Any other Publixfags here? They’re piloting beards in certain districts and I’m prettt happy I can finally start growing one and rumor has it that it’s going company wide soon

Sorry sclhomo I know your Jew taxes and gun confiscations have had you on edge recently

>bad economy

is this a meme?

Attached: United_States_GDP_by_States.png (400x552, 69K)

321 here. Wyd in the compound at this hour?

I wouldnt worry about it

You here funk? Life has been hard. I hope things are going well for you.

Kek last time I was there there were a bunch of people with those motor driven parasails. U shooting?

>muh GDP

that doesn't mean shit, employment here is all service jobs and the jobs that aren't have shitty pay relative to their industries

Anybody else see that story about the gator that ate the women walking her dog?

Attached: 1489092661142.jpg (641x530, 46K)

>Tfw recently got a cuban gf

Good god I should have jumped on this train a lot sooner.

Attached: 1351302811430.jpg (300x303, 42K)

942/Bradenton here...

Just a Irma story... So, the storm was supposed to track right up our colon. My GF and I were deciding how to prepare. Many of my neighbors were evacuating. We decided to wait until the 11th hour to batten down the hatches. We walked outside ready to drag everything not nailed down in the garage or in the house. I turned to her and said, you know babe, there are 4 hits of acid in the freezer. Let's bag the prep, and we will dose. Any way it turns out, we'll have a good story. My storm prep consisted of dragging the trash cans in the garage.

Took acid and streamed movies. The storm went off track, and missed us. It was interesting feeling the pressure drop and the wind working its way in anywhere it could. The walls breathing was worse than the actual storm.

I hope Y'all faired well too.

^941

Florida Man is my favorite super hero.

>some Florida faggot does acid

you're what's wrong with this state you junkie

Alabama fag here, how bad is the drug problem there? Heard just walking alone along the road is fucking dangerous...

I’m not aware of many drugs as long as you stay away from sketchy apartments and trailer parks.

Midway down the panhandle Ive heard people door to door selling pills, using cousins for whoring to get money, homeless junkies being a common thing.

>panhandle
Don't go down there, either go to orange beach, mobile or all the fuck down to orlando.
Destin was a mistake.

I'd just like to say you stole our flag then proceeded to simply put a stamp in the middle and call it yours.

Attached: Alabama.png (1280x853, 16K)

indeed they did
me n bubba oughta go down there and teach them stealing niggers a lesson

Fucking knew it, half of Georgia, Hakf of Alabama, half of Florida, most of the carolinas, the hell happened. Nothing but black or drugs

>321 report in

Going to Titusville Rifle and Pistol Club tomorrow after a fucking nice brisket birthday dinner tonight.

>Alabama fag here, how bad is the drug problem there?

It really depends. I'm from Cocoa so drugs are bad here but unless you walk down Fiske (where I grew up down by the Natty Guard armory and Haye's Meats) or around Dixon, or West Cocoa then you're not really in any danger or anything. Sometimes there are dope heads in the Walmart parking lot with fake sob stories about needing gas or bus money.

I live in the central panhandle. Although I’ve never heard of familial whoring and door to door drug sales, it wouldn’t really surprise me. There is the occasional homeless,probably junkies. I really should start taking pictures, there are some of the absolute trashiest trailer parks in North America very close to my residence. Doing a google search for “disgusting trailer parks” will get you close to what I mean,but imagine dozens of trailers like that. Old abandoned and decaying buildings, strangely located apartments, and there was even a home invasion on my street a few years ago. Everything, even these weird small business just starts to look cptrashy and plantlife is clearly overgrown. Not I place I reccomend moving to. Gas station shooting close to where I used to go to school.

Attached: 075C387A-59CB-4F21-97EF-22E4713B149E.png (511x491, 68K)

There are plenty of good places too, but that’s not as interesting.

>tfw miami
Don't come down here unless you speak spanish. Almost impossible to get a job otherwise.

Fuck, my wife works with a woman from Florida, shootings were common, families were all poor in the community, and her father abused her. Arura was the town I think. The place where she grew up, I know this cause reasons made me go there in person, looks horrible. Burnt out, tore up houses that may have looked nice in the 80s, everything was grey tinted and the constant threat of rain just made the coloring worse. The hotel was the tallest building there and fuck me it was creepy looming over the people all walking everywhere. The hell is wrong?

>shootings were common

Not really outside of Orlando, Miami, or Tampa and that's mostly because of drug dealers robbing other drug dealers and retaliation. Cocoa is one of the highest crime cities in the state and we average about 1.5 murders per year even though we have 3x the national rate of violent crime (we have a lot of assaults but not a lot of murders) and 5x the national rate of property crime.

>The hell is wrong?

Drugs and gangs. Luckily the mostly kill each other.

Is it just me or is it that half of all the old dixie states are trash now tho?

Attached: CC51FE42-D6FA-479C-AB4E-5DA9190341EC.gif (325x280, 204K)

Let me put it like this: my city has 3x the national violent crime rate and 5x the national property crime rate.

We have something like a 35% black population compared to the national average of 12-13%.

Catholic Florida user here

Attached: 1519894488192.jpg (784x820, 271K)

Fucking hell, im in central AL and Birmingham can be rough but its not even a drop in the bucket compared to Montgomery. Maybe its because of Selma being so close but the southern half of my state is awful.

>black >catholic uhhh wtf nigger go back to africa and gtfo out of my state

learn how to greentext, faggot

Attached: 799pavxj0ez01.jpg (3096x4128, 774K)

>Maybe its because of Selma being so close but the southern half of my state is awful.

So I grew up in those shitty neighborhoods I pointed out and the reason it seems so awful is because of "hood culture". No one gives a shit about their surroundings when you live in the hood, no one really gives a shit about their neighbors, they steal from each other, they fight each other, and generally trash the surroundings because generally they don't actually own the properties they live in and they don't own the stores and shit that surround the hood. Whether you think this indifference is the result of rent-seeking behavior from outsiders and other systemic issues or something endemic is up for debate.

I don't think it's endemic to the black condition, I think it's "hood culture" as well as resentment about rent-seeking (even if they don't know how to describe it).

Another cocoa bro? I live across the street from the college. Where u at?

My family lives across Michigan from BCC. I'm just home from Texas for the Summer.

786 reporting in

Anyother keys anons? If so how much do you pay in rent or how much did your house cost? The house I grew up in costs around 1 million and it's only 1000 sqft, this place is fucking ridiculous.

Ps. Don't come down here, no more fucking tourists

Attached: key-west-cruise-port.jpg (650x310, 365K)

is shit still bad from Irma? 407 user here, so I don't know shit

Lmao
>learn how to green text Faggot lolol you first

I live on University lane in those condos....college club. They live in that neighborhood right? It's a pretty nice place over there. Looking at buying a house soon but it's ridiculous how much they cost for what you're getting.

What guns did you bring? I go shooting at satellite because I hate range fees.

youtube.com/watch?v=fp82zNAT2g4

Not really honestly, some things a little bit away from the tourists spots are kind of eh but besides that everything is OK.

Shoot a slut for me plox

sorry friendo, one day i will visit. i will bless your mother with my maple seed and then you will have a younger half canadian brother with a stupid flappy head

Florida is overrun with taco niggers. I hate this fucking state. I went to Best Buy and the only people in this packed place speaking English were the real niggers. When you go to a place and the niggers feel more like America than anything else....you know your country is fucked. Time to move to Poland if you have the connect and or the money. I'd leave if I could. I fear I'm going to die surrounded by these ugly people. Yip yapping in thier bullshit language. I vow I will NEVER step foot into another Best Buy or ANY store that doesn't have AT LEAST 50% of its staff filled by white people. I'm so fucking done. I'm not joking. I will now actually go up to managers and let them know I will no longer be shopping at some place due to their racist store and that I will in fact be writting a letter to the company headquarters.

954 here. HURRICANE PARTIES ARE THE SHIT.

During Irma I got drunk and watched Moana (yeah, the Disney movie) about 15 times with some spics across the street. Fucking awesome.

>What guns did you bring?

I usually leave my shit here in my safe. I'm thinking of taking my PPQ back for CCW though.

don't disparage the retards user

everyone here is either a kike, muslim, haitian, or spicc.

nigga you south of orlando, ain't ya

As long as you're not Québécois, I fucking hate those god damn French Canadian bastards. They come down here speaking French and they smell like shit I fucking hate em.

Ps. Désolé si vous êtes Québécois, je parle couramment le français et j'aimerais boire un verre.

>I'm thinking of taking my PPQ back for CCW though.
Always have a firearm on you. I carry my Glock or shield everywhere. Here for the whole summer tho? I'm getting sick of this rain and heat already.

im in north miami unfortunately, i hate the fact that haitians and spiccs talk shit about you in your face even though most people understand exactly what the fuck theyre saying

yeah nmb

Things are mostly laid back here in Orlando, though the Magic are still absolute shit!

Attached: Magic_Court.png (640x359, 1.34M)

>Here for the whole summer tho?

Nah I'm going to Russia for a few weeks for language immersion. My grad program requires either an internship or language immersion during the summer between first and second year to graduate.

Jesus what are you studying? Are you one of those Russian bots?

fort lauderdale here
feels_bad_man.jpg

Was based off of the Cross of Burgundy actually

Attached: images (1).png (225x224, 3K)

>we live in a society

Ex-publix fag here. Beards would be awesome. I grow a really fucking full red beard and its a pain to shave it everyday. Glad to hear its changing

>Jesus what are you studying?

I'm a student at the Bush School of Government and Public Service at Texas A&M. I'm in the international affairs department (and starting next year I'm a Graduate Assistant for Research as well). The IA department requires that we pass a language test to graduate and both IA and public policy departments have a summer internship/language immersion requirement. Since I'm a veteran my faculty advisor recommended I do the language program because military experience is essentially an internship anyway.

>Cross of Burgundy
so was alabamas because SPAIN GOTTA OWN ALL DA SOUTH

Sounds awesome man. Hope it bodes well for you! As a lowly kel tec employee I'll hold down the fort here while you're gone.

Goodnight sir

I screwed over by a cult own as ''voters'' I never wanted to be a registered voter one day I'm up at the local pizza place next door is a republican office went in just to get some Trump goodies fucking place didn't have anything listening to this fucking guy dupe me into becoming a registered voter talked about how I could join the so called ''Young republicans" gives me a number to one of the so ''called'' president of the cult explained how I don't drive because I'm not mentally stable guy tells me ohh yeah don't worry this guy Kevin will help you out fucking horse shit lies... Kevin calls me tells me they're having a meeting if I wanted to come to I can I tell Kevin well I don't drive so I can't get there. he says well if you can make it come down. Haven't heard from this guy yet....
This is why I don't fucking trust people and have built my own wall to never let my guard down tried to have good faith that I'd finally meet up with some like minded people my age and...
Get used...
I may be a registered voter but I will not vote.

>kel tec employee

Dood I love my Sub 2K. You guys need to crank out more Subs, RDBs and shit.

I would love an off brand Mini option too.

Attached: 1483058025463.gif (500x375, 1.13M)

During Irma, we were the only house in the neighborhood with a generator, so I sat in the garage with a shotgun.

OK Floridians, how do we stop the fags from ruining our state?

Attached: david_hogg.jpg (885x516, 49K)

string them up to send a message like our grandfathers and their fathers used to do.

>OK Floridians, how do we stop the fags from ruining our state?

Beat them at the ballot box. 30 and unders poll surprisingly (to libshit gun grabbers at least) pro 2A. Hogg is the vocal minority and he and la goblina are being propped up by shitty leftist authoritarian Boomer and Gen X burnouts.

Florida man is /ourguy/

Miami Lakes here

True. We also still have this ace up our sleeve!

Attached: the-villages.jpg (620x350, 52K)

At least you don't have Puerto Ricans like we do in Orlando.

Hepatitis C will take care of that

Think we will live to see the day that citrus greening stops fucking us?

Live not to far away from that shithole. Only reason it lives is so teens and poor fucks can have low paying jobs scrubbing the boots of decaying boomers. Ruins the entire county with its sludge

>thinks Florida is the best state when Arizona exists

ok buddy

Attached: 20799335_1483596085031501_9029350835413339193_n.jpg (705x417, 34K)

hmm.. I always wonder if these are some type of data mining thread

Attached: 2fba8fb970921344f12dce4e205d768c6f93098540ee4f231c18a5cb859ba1d4.png (400x300, 154K)

How is Publix as a job? I got 2 people as referrals and about to apply.