This guy David Leavitt posted some disrespectful shit regarding the death of Anthony Bourdain

This guy David Leavitt posted some disrespectful shit regarding the death of Anthony Bourdain

I think it's a good opportunity to humiliate him. Make fun of me all you want, but I just hate this guy with a passion

Those who want to join in, maybe we could post #DavidLeavittIsAGapingAsshole" or something to the same effect in the replies of the tweet in pic related

if you have better ideas, let us know

Attached: 1528523579873.png (720x787, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/David_Leavitt/status/1005128596351004672
papercitymag.com/restaurants/anthony-bourdain-bans-white-people-houston-show-parts-unknown-cnn/
youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the curse is real!

Attached: 1528475459719.jpg (1348x1001, 151K)

It’s a legitimate opinion. Suicide is a weak act that hurts everyone around you.
Stop being a liberal and let other people have views that aren’t the same as yours.
It’s anthony Bourdain for fucks sake. I’ve never even heard of the cunt before he killed himself. And I still don’t care about who he was.

>if you have better ideas, let us know
I have an idea: post the link.

Suicide is a sin.
Suicide is selfish.
It is disgusting to God.

Guy is funny as fuck. Always says offensive shit and does it in a weird autistic way. This time we shows that he was holding a fucking grudge for over a year. That's hilarious.

fuck that guy who killed himself, and fuck you
not your personal army

It's just a pussy moment honestly. The fact that this guy was so asshurt from a twitter post years ago, and replies to him only AFTER he dies shows what a little bitch he is, it's just pathetic..

oh no, the rich junkie jew is dead.
how terribly sad for me personally as now
i'll still be able to watch his garbage forever
and wont even notice he's dead

>waits until he's dead to reply

Pussy ass bitch

Jow Forums is anti-bourdain

Wrong, its funny. All the people bullying him are faggots and it is them who are wrong.

Depression is scary

FPBP, It's big and verified

Statement is 100% correct

Anthony Bourdain is a fairly famous TV chef, just letting you know

I don't care about his stance on suicide, I care about him claiming victory because Anthony killed himself, instead of mourning the loss of a human being. That's what I would call a weak act.

twitter.com/David_Leavitt/status/1005128596351004672

Suicide is selfish and cowardly.
Society would do well to not mourn selfish cowards, but rather to make an example of their sins for the next selfish coward.

A bit of advise dipshit. If you find yourself taking the same position as a mob of liberal faggots on twitter then it means you are a complete faggot. NOW FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

This sentiment is sickening. We don't care at all about the guy who died, instead we're supposed to care about the people around him because they might "feel bad" now that he's gone. We're supposed to hate the man who died and consider him a coward. A sickening inversion of values. In traditional societies such as Rome and Japan suicide was brave and recommended in certain situations such as misconduct in state affairs. We've gone far from traditional values when we hold these opinions, as i see many in this thread do.

Not really. Suicide is up to person. In the end, he or she own their own life. They don't owe people anything. And how throwing yourself into the ultimate unknown cowardly?

The way you talk seems to me to be communism. "You don't own your own life or the right to define your own destiny. You gotta forcefully share it with others despite your suffering". Now that's disgusting.

I was so happy to learn what Anthony had done. It made my day much brighter, hopefully this trend will continue amongst liberals. Maybe this could be the "blue wave" they wanted!

if an opinion is common among liberals it's a wrong opinion?

that seems like a weird mindset to have

Are we really supposed to care more about people's feelings, than peoples lives? Asking you in particular:

Anthony Bourdain was an anti-white boomer kike and I'm glad he's dead. Suck my dick OP.

He was murdered by the (((kikes))) for planning to redpilled his audience. He had no good reason to kill himself

>autists slobbering over another (((eceleb))) autist
Stunning and brave

Attached: D42B9DB1-E5F2-4694-B807-EB69B90E5C6D.png (645x729, 105K)

Okay....

You Americans are sending mixed messages.

Redpill on Bourdain:
papercitymag.com/restaurants/anthony-bourdain-bans-white-people-houston-show-parts-unknown-cnn/

Don't expect people here to understand politics. They will blame the Jew for everything, without any real understanding of their modus operandi.

>Maybe this could be the "blue wave" they wanted!
sensible chuckle

he was one you idiot

Attached: 1528475459720.jpg (1348x1001, 149K)

You don't own your life. God owns your life and Christ bought and paid for it with his blood.

It is utterly selfish to abandon ones own children simply because one is feeling discomfort.

Our sick and perverted society has placed the idea in people's heads that you are never supposed to feel pain, and if you are feeling pain then you need to make it go away by any means necessary.

First of all, not all Americans think the same way... obviously

Secondly, it usually it takes a few days for police to declare a death a suicide. If they claim it immediately, something fishy must be up. He’s been close friends with Elon Musk (a noted redpilled memelord) and was planning on redpilling his audience soon, so (((they))) snuffed him out.

But then again, I had never heard of the late reality TV chef until today and everything I learned about him came from Alex Jones.

>suicide was brave and recommended in certain situations such as misconduct in state affairs

Yeah. Normal human beings call that psychotic and retarded.

>God

Sorry but something that can't be proven to exist doesn't own the life of anything.

And depression isn't a choice and it tends to erode rational thought. That's why they have pills for it.

I want people to stop justifying cowardice with "but he felt bad"

Who gives a shit how you feel?

What a pathetic society that thinks you're supposed to only feel good all the time.

Maybe your opinion would be different if there was a foreign nation fighting to raze your cities to the ground and enslave your women.

>Alex jones

What if its david curse and not trump curse

Bourdain was a left wing asshole that leftists loved. Inside he was an insecure child and he proved it by an hero.

WAAH WAAAH M-MUH FEELS
That's how you sound you herd mentality sheep

Fuck that rotten self centered hedonist kike freak.

>jew 'disrespecting' a jew
Ok so what

Attached: 1479920751312.png (560x407, 37K)

Fuck off kike shapiro

Bourdain was a soulless hedonist. Spend some time with some of his "work" and really pay attention. The world is a better place without him.

Fuck off faggot, guilt trippers are the scum of the Earth. A person shouldn't be shamed into living, that's nothing more than a glorified hell. They should be inspired.

This old faggot would've died soon anyway
Also why do you care if a literally who dies who's famous cause he can cook lmao

>WAAH WAAAH M-MUH FEELS
Good job, you just described Anthony when he an heroed.

Attached: aus.gif (399x369, 39K)

or instead of glorifying and celebrating suicide we should spit on his grave? thats also a thought.... OR

ITS A CONSPIRACY!

nypa faget

Agreed, plus he was a mischling

lol do shills even TRY anymore???

I suppose, that was his decision though

Is it real? Holy shit, I'm a believer if so.

Add this to the Trump enemies list meme.

Attached: 51506A69-1287-4ADB-AD29-119BBB32FB4C.jpg (475x285, 19K)

Suicide is honorable. More people should do it

Before he was murdered, Bourdain was busy being successful. What could this faggot possibly have said while Bourdain was alive to respond.

Leavitt the LGBT Jew.

Suicide is fine. You're born into this world by no choice of your own, and if someone feels like checking out then he has every right to do so.

David is a kike but he's right

His wife was Asia argento, a leftist feminist

Imagine if every leftist killed themselves.

Memeflaggot

Fuck this dead kike, he was promoting huwite genocide and is a scumbag

Attached: 1523250205169.png (1230x996, 1.27M)

The church teaches that becahse so many people were killing themselves to try and go to heaven

>doesnt believe in mental illness

I don't think he was depressed or sad, I think he was just bored.

He deserved worse than the death he got. He should have been impaled or drawn and quartered.

Bourdain's girlfriend Asia Argento was one of the first to oust Weinstein with #metoo allegations. And Anthony was very vocal on twitter about his distaste for Harvey's sloppy seconds. If that doesn't smell like rotten gefilte fish, then I don't know nigga'.

Attached: OyVeyMeToo.jpg (593x443, 28K)

he seems based to me. hang yourself OP

Attached: DfNflY8U0AAH5cV.jpg (749x509, 35K)

not fucking curse shills its deeper than that

>do you believe in the Trump curse now faggots?

Suicide is selfish but so are faggot ass Christcucks who try to guilt trip people into their cult. If God is real, he doesn't give a fuck about you or your sunday cumguzzling gathering

once you get a kid that changes. Leaving his 11-year old daughter all alone, makes Anthony a narcissistic and unforgivable coward. and fuck people like you who enables the attitude that this is okay