VOP CHILD RAPE TREE LARP IS DEBUNKED - OVER - ENDED

youtube.com/watch?v=rAVuAvkE6bM

Craig Sawyer, the ACTUAL Navy Seal who runs Veterans For Child Rescue not the stolen valor fake who started "Veterans on Patrol", has debunked the "rape trees" and "trafficking camp".

IT'S ALL OGRE NOW

Attached: 1528297354728.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xYYSc-5OAt8
youtube.com/watch?v=LKhgCgPenyA
youtube.com/watch?v=arniEAx8Gxw
youtube.com/watch?v=NXBbCzBNZWg
youtube.com/watch?v=IV_D1JJAhQM
archive.li/cDRMz)
archive.li/HkfYF)
archive.is/HorOU)
archive.is/Sn5Hp)
archive.fo/VXsIo)
fb.com/VOP-Alpha-Co-Team-Pulaski-1415347948612114/videos/
youtu.be/LOa45Y4pq68
bitchute.com/video/MdebOBWL1o35/
i.imgur.com/5QmczUg.jpg
i.imgur.com/J8qZOHA.jpg
i.imgur.com/x2Ltob9.jpg
i.imgur.com/l2I1ihd.jpg
i.imgur.com/Mvm2sXy.jpg
i.imgur.com/63TKyTx.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHAHAHHA LARPFAGS ETERNALLY BTFO

Attached: navy seal bro has ejected VOP confirmed LARP.png (837x918, 217K)

Where are anon5's larp fans? Their tears are delicious

HAHAHAHA

Sorry, Jow Forums is closed at the moment it's a bit early like, but you and your team should make more blacked threads, I only see three at the moment.
P.S. you colossal faggot.

Attached: 1525890367802m.jpg (910x1024, 210K)

Nice little echo chamber you got here

Attached: IMG_0732.png (1086x1086, 358K)

Reports say OP saw big black cock and just couldn't contain himself

Attached: 1526102992577s.jpg (250x239, 8K)

oh look MSM Eternally BTFO OFF

Attached: 1525978747443.png (580x662, 232K)

>1 hour 15 minute investigation was conducted
CASE FUCKING CLOSED THEN

All the children's toys, and child-sized accommodations? Nothing. We were there, guy! For 1 hour. AND 15. DO YOU HEAR ME? ONE FIVE.

He sure spends a lot of time on claims no one made too.

Wow, this kike really wants us off this trail.

And here btw way you glow in the Dark nigger, if you wanted this to go away, you should of not bothered posting about it, ye may want to say that to your team, because you fucking glow in the dark, and should get run over by a car, like all GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGERS SHOULD.

Attached: 1525892114475.png (3723x740, 379K)

He had nothing to do with it

>Wow, this kike really wants us off this trail.

you mean the actual veteran not the fake veteran?

wtf are you talking about? what is this schitzo rambling? he was never involved with the tuscon threads.

THERE IS A LIVE THREAD HERE RIGHT NOW THAT HAS UPDATES RUNNING.
YOU CAN'T SHUT IT DOWN THAT EASILY JEWNIGGER; YOUR DAY WILL COME.

HURR GOYS ITS OGRE BTFO

Attached: 1528449081352.png (750x1334, 339K)

Post link

No, I mean the kike, not the veteran's activist.

There's no new information in this "debunk". We already knew the police investigated for about an hour before bulldozing the place. And we already knew the child skull was found in the area, but not at the site. There is no new information here.

I’m so confused. Is this denial bullshit or was the pedo camp all a lie?

MUH STOCK PRICE

Attached: 1528468252810.png (790x449, 24K)

That's bullshit. Lewis & Company claimed there was no real investigation. 9 reports, 8 trips out there and 20 cops including command staff? VOP is abusing those who are humoring them, responding to every call and conscientiously investigating.

>That's bullshit. Lewis & Company claimed there was no real investigation.
And here they say the investigation lasted a total 1 hour and 15 minutes. So there was no real investigation.

Go investigate Soros and figure out what's up with Cemex locations near highways and all those corporate logos. Please do not leave your basement bedroom until we have answers, user. Godspeed. We're counting on you.

Attached: 1528530152656.png (919x737, 12K)

I assume you and your team are having a meeting about strategy and how best to deal with the fall out, OP you should just kill yourself.

Attached: e9e7c49137e4260a13335831219336ec.jpg (1001x720, 45K)

20 men spending an hour investigating is 20 man hours of investigation

Attached: 20180608_173846.jpg (1960x1915, 3.15M)

>MFW when fucking kids is the is the match that gets normies chimp out.

Lol Tucsonfags BTFO how does it feel getting false flagged into attacking the one company that is able to provide cement to build Trump's border wall?

I'm glad Sawyer didn't get burned by this whole thing

But muh rape trees!

Attached: 1519192584753.jpg (2512x1295, 765K)

Is that it, that's what you came up with.
>we're supplying the cement to build muh wall
Not everyone on this board is american, jaysus man just stop, kek you fucking nigger

Attached: AllisonMack.jpg (1104x750, 62K)

Lmao stay mad you stupid faggot. How does it feel sitting on this board getting dunked on by autists knowing you will never get that promotion you want and that you coworkers and handlers are laughing about you right now at the water cooler as we speak? Absolutely pathetic end yourself right now.

I was listening but as I kept watching I happen to pay more attention to his left eye.

Tucson still sucks
Now I'll never work for cemex
Damnit

^this

So Fucking Salty KEK, looks like it's you that won't be getting the promotion seeing as you're doing such a bad job of shunting it down , although they might give you redundancy surplus to requirements and all that, and you know the stock price isn't doing so good.
Man you glow in the dark, I know it's your job to demoralise, but do you ever get demoralised, I can at least tell by your post you're frustrated, I take great pleasure in that. you absolute faggot.

Attached: bronfam.png (1116x812, 292K)

So, what does this have to do with the child skull?

Definitely. That's exactly how much you should spend on a camp full of children's toys and child-sized accommodations. 20 hours in one? One and done!

I know you guys are under the impression that you're disinfoing the shit out of this place, but honestly, you're just making us look more and more credible.

Attached: 34640540_1423951547751754_5577852784406953984_n.jpg (720x960, 201K)

>KEK
Learn blend in properly shillboi my god I can't believe someone is actually wasting satoshis on you

So are you saying he put the skull there himself from his private collection or something?

>camp full of children's toys and child-sized accommodations.
you mean junk and hobo trash?

There were two straps nailed into the trees which were tightenable. It's difficult to think of a use for them other than as wrist restraints. It's possible they were using them as anchors for something else. But it certainly didn't appear that they had another use.

No, I mean children's toys, cribs, car seats, child-sized beds, a child's handwritten name "Maddie" on a ceiling branch.

transference and projection, man you glow in the dark, it's obvious to every body in this thread. you faggot.

Attached: 1525978626139.jpg (655x765, 113K)

I love how you keep going with this. Not only do you bump the thread, but you look, faker and faker, while you do it.

He's so glow I'm having to wear shades at this point. :D

>No, I mean children's toys
a Horror High or whatever doll that a hobo picked up to masturbate over or something
>cribs
show me, i don't recall seeing any
>car seats
one broken car seat, with all the shit stripped off it, like a hobo would use for a makeshift outdoor chair.
>child-sized beds
again, show me that. a blanket piled up is not a "child sized bed"
>a child's handwritten name "Maddie" on a ceiling branch
looks like a teenager or adult wrote that. is there some rule that people stop being called Maddie after age 18?

you will, of course, not respond to any of my points and just call me a shill.

>pic
For more than ten years Hillary's been supported by a child trafficking sex cult. And this glow fag wants to act like find a child trafficking camp should be shocking. Hell, we just busted up traffickers in Atlanta and found 160 kids. You think camps like these aren't common. I'm pretty sure camps like these are common.

20 govt hours=5 min. Real time.

>You think camps like these aren't common. I'm pretty sure camps like these are common.
Camps like these ARE common, they just don't have kids being smuggled through them. Sometimes homeless families are in an area. There's homeless families all around where I am, but they mostly live out of shitbox cars.

>a Horror High
And many many more. One crib was crammed full of them.
> a hobo picked up to masturbate over or something
He must have really liked to masturbate. Almost as much as you seem to. :D
>show me, i don't recall seeing any
This isn't the only crib that was on site.
>again, show me that.
Mentioned in the articles.
>looks like a teenager or adult wrote that.
Oh ok. Sure. Must be.

>you will, of course, not respond to any of my points and just call me a shill.
I love you.

Attached: download.jpg (1400x1244, 228K)

Everything in the camp was child-related, with the exception of the many boxes of hair dye. There's no way a homeless family could feed that many kids.

And why do homeless people need hair dye?

The schizo dude probably planned it back then in March, 2017. Some people like to do long cons, knowing anything done in advance can only help them pull things off that much more convincingly.

Attached: con-men-have-long-known----that-their-job-is-not-to-convince.jpg (620x620, 79K)

>HAHAHAHAHHA LARPFAGS ETERNALLY BTFO

>may 8th

WRONG DATE, LEARN 2 LARP SHILLS

Attached: shillTUCSON.jpg (848x912, 322K)

Yes, he decapitated a child back then. It's all just been a long con. He paid a child trafficker for a child and... wait a second we're right back where we started! Dang it!!!

>pic is irony
I-I love you.

>Craig Sawyer, the ACTUAL Navy Seal

Same guy that did security for HRC and McCain??

Wow I'm shocked hes doing damage control now....

Attached: cemex9.jpg (1928x3760, 2.51M)

Don't follow the wrong people.

youtube.com/watch?v=xYYSc-5OAt8

Attached: 2F7ED76F00000578-0-image-a-7_1450485464741.jpg (634x634, 76K)

You've got a company who owns numerous sites across the globe. They have transport and storage facilities. They have the facility to burn stuff.

The dream of every human trafficker.

Attached: cemexROUTES3.jpg (1814x1634, 1M)

>Don't follow the wrong people.

Love how (((infowars))) deleted this article minutes after posting

It really is information war

Attached: cemexINFOWARS.jpg (1367x4169, 2.98M)

The amount of shills being pushed to kill this thing leads me to believe theres more to this

Attached: CASAdelosNINOS3.jpg (2080x1312, 735K)

why can't you just fucking do your larping on reddit? Why do you have to do it here?

Attached: P69.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>Everything in the camp was child-related
Complete lie

>haha wrong date

>o shit it's just a typo, it's real
>quick call the navy seal a damage control shill then

GLOW
L
O
W
Nigger Please

Attached: 1525978608980.jpg (800x1077, 195K)

Well, I mean... there were tents too I guess. Damn, you got me.

QRD:
>Vets on Patrol, a homeless veteran advocacy group, finds Child Trafficking Camps in the boondocks along I-19 in Tucson, AZ.
>Police don't do shit and arrest 2 of the vets
>Nearly turned into a Bundy-style standoff and cemex bulldozed the site, TPD only brought 1 dog after concluding it was not a trafficking camp
>multiple coyote camps found, alleged child skull found earlier today, TPD says it is an adult male
>fires started in washes near cement facilities near where the skull was found

Local news videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=LKhgCgPenyA [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=arniEAx8Gxw [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=NXBbCzBNZWg [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=IV_D1JJAhQM [Open]

Happenings:
>Murders this week connected to JonBenet Ramsey case happens in AZ (archive.li/cDRMz)
>known trafficker route for cartels (archive.li/HkfYF)
>cartels using native american reservation to stage operations (archive.is/HorOU)
>Camps are on private land owned by CEMEX

CEMEX:
>CEMEX is a partner of the Clinton Global Initiative and $100million donor to Clinton Foundation
>CEMEX linked to Haiti through Clinton foundation
>CEMEX is also owned by Bronfman-Rothschilds
>Sara Bronfman/husband becomes head of Libya-USA trade initivative
>CEMEX is under U.S. DOJ Investigation(*archive.is/Sn5Hp)
>Emiliano Salinas is son of former President of Mexico*
>Salinas is also an Ex member of NXIVM*
>Salinas worked for Lazard Investments*
>Lazard Investments handled the restructuring of CEMEX*
>Jonathan Rothschild is the MAYOR of TUCSON
>Tucson is a Rothschild/Greenberg stronghold. They own the Pima County Sheriff
>guess who's the largest shareholder - SOROS. (archive.fo/VXsIo)

LIVESTREAMS:
>fb.com/VOP-Alpha-Co-Team-Pulaski-1415347948612114/videos/

Attached: 1528464592992m.jpg (1024x577, 76K)

Shill harder, better get back to the CTR drawing board

Attached: sawyerBIO.jpg (1711x845, 481K)

your 3rd link is disabled, try this one

youtu.be/LOa45Y4pq68

Attached: cemexCAMPcomp2.jpg (1920x2776, 1.44M)

Coincidences from the previous thread:

→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #

→ #
^^^how more obvious can it get?

→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #

As another user so aptly put it: "Tucson, the City of the Open Secret"

>They own the Pima County Sheriff

They gave this girl a settlement. Tucson Chief Magnus KNEW this underage minor was getting fucked by 30+ cops and didnt do shit

Attached: TUCSONpoliceMAGNUS2.jpg (1464x2341, 1.34M)

You should of just left it OP, you glow in the dark niggers ever hear of the Streisand effect.

Attached: 1527569099824.png (486x274, 89K)

Explain the restraints, then kill yourself when you can't.

Attached: 1511777992137.gif (320x133, 3.66M)

I'm gonna dump some more

Attached: TUCSONdowsers.jpg (1636x1002, 284K)

There was a vigilant user digging into Civano in a previous thread

Attached: civanoCOMP.jpg (1880x2096, 830K)

Attached: imagoTUCSON.jpg (2086x1008, 619K)

Good Work boys. dump them if you got them.

Attached: LUCIFERvattAZ.jpg (2568x1688, 1.64M)

bump

Attached: saaturnAZ.png (960x323, 332K)

>Bumping shill thread.
Bumping for the truth.

even the ads have pedo symbols

Attached: civanoABYSS.jpg (1350x828, 227K)

yeah your shopped ass image glows in the dark too you dumb fucking pedo.
>be op
>post glow in the dark nigger images no sauce at all just faggot pedo shop on Korean basket weaving forum
is just an even more trash template with a grain noise filter applied

kys op you pedo faggot. just remember you niggers are to be rounded up first for pic related as soon as we get the go ahead! kek your last days on earth are spent shilling here, and its completely for naught!

Attached: its gettin hot in herrrr (nigger fire).webm (640x480, 2.85M)

checked
pedo shills like OP confirmed to glow in the dark
praise kek
OP AND FRIENDS ON SUICIDE WATCH
save us the time and yourself what little dignity(if any) you may have and just sepuku yourself before you get pic related by anons

Attached: shivved .webm (854x480, 1.77M)

It's obvious he's been threatened with death. Theres a secret message in this press release, I'm working on it now and will post it here as a proof, in a minute.

Everything is starting to fall together

bitchute.com/video/MdebOBWL1o35/

Right after the skull was found a large fire started at the scene

Whether you believe in it or not, this is incredibly odd. From an unknown source, pictures have been taken of the surrounding area. Additionally, a skull what seems to be the size of a child's has been found in this area.

The smoke from the fire can be seen here - i.imgur.com/5QmczUg.jpg

The military aircraft picture taken here - i.imgur.com/J8qZOHA.jpg

These helicopters were identified as HH-60Gs. Picture of HH-60G.

Road blocked off - i.imgur.com/x2Ltob9.jpg

Rod blocked off at another location - i.imgur.com/l2I1ihd.jpg

A leash with oxidized blood was found at the scene - i.imgur.com/Mvm2sXy.jpg

Picture of the fire as close as the anonymous source could get - i.imgur.com/63TKyTx.jpg

There are NO EMTs or firetrucks anywhere. There are only police.

They are burning the evidence.

Attached: th-1.jpg (474x355, 26K)

oy vey

Attached: Shut_it.jpg (500x483, 60K)

shills gonna shill
sage

Pizzaniggers btfo

Attached: Levels+of+Evidence.jpg (960x720, 130K)

Attached: unit-12-9-728.jpg (728x546, 85K)

EVERYONE WHO DEBUNKS MY LARP IS GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK GLOWING IN THE DARK

Attached: autistic rage.jpg (3200x2400, 465K)

bro, where u been

Attached: 5cff052faac9ef7e1e6c2dfb86e0f62f4846e4089c37333efcb5bbf32af3d70a.png (1248x879, 875K)

Attached: f1ebf224ce38484fa0d9066f255e1f877d710ac46c9e94c335bf2998faad1968.jpg (1279x648, 445K)

You fucking filth. You share the guilt of those you protect.

This is about covering for a Rothshchild or however you spell that shit.

Here is the real logo and change.

It was funny how your stolen valor agent provocateur got sensitive to having his fake pictures pointed out, with his fancy gun and expensive camo. Clean camo.

Attached: Tucson Casa de los Ninos page info.png (1300x731, 858K)

You are trying to cover up whatever really happened there.

You are trying to discredit anyone who speaks against the spirit cooking crew.

Your money will not buy you a way out of hell. Tell Glenn Beck he is a faggot.

Attached: Podesta emails Jim Steyer walnut sauce reference.png (2162x1170, 149K)

Tamara Luzatto had a similar story. She married a rich Jew who knew the Clintons and and Bush family, he died in the early 2000s, and Tamara went on to raise at least three child sex slaves for Podesta's pizza pool parties.

Are Jews being used by WASP pedo rings?

Fucking Russian hackers.

These Stratfor, Austin TX guys like Glenn Beck and Alex Jones are here to

>Discredit legit movements for their Zionist masters
>Try to control the narrative of exposed info their masters deem unfavorable and incorporate any movements caused by these leaks into their control - "Pizzagate goys! Here is your leader! Follow him and send shekel- gift cards! Look at these abandoned pedo camps, but only follow this charismatic figure and don't think!"
>Release valve. They release leaks that cannot be contained through these channels to try to attach a narrative to control a response from the victimized.

When S. Korea learned a "conspiracy theory by wackos" was true, there was a maniacal cult (8 goddess cult) that sacrificed children in control of the government, the people took to the streets.

Pic related. Look at the lapel pin. Rothschild pedo spiral.

Attached: 8 goddess Korea cult.jpg (1400x6420, 2.78M)

I can’t wait for the next pizzagate which will magically be more retarded than extrapolating mass child rape from one doll