Yesterday I learned my wife cheated on me with her coworker. She alleges this only occurred once...

Yesterday I learned my wife cheated on me with her coworker. She alleges this only occurred once, and speaking with her manager who I'm friends with, he checked the CCTV and could attest that it was the only instance the two were ever off-camera for an extended period of time, 16 minutes.

When she told me, I left the house immediately and turned my phone off. Just turned it on and I have over a hundred voicemails and hundreds of texts from her. Initially, I was mentally going through the steps of divorce, and even in my head it got messy with custody of our 2 children.

I love her, and want to forgive her, but is this possible? Is there ever an instance where a man can move past his wife's infidelity? It seems like modern pop-culture is conditioning us to accept this as an inevitability, which makes me oppose mending the relationship with every fiber of my being, even at my sons' expense.

Has anyone here ever faced this before? What would you do Jow Forums?

Attached: 23412352351.jpg (320x213, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbeXU9FIFw8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

slide thread

fuck off to r9k or reddit

Lawyer, gym, buddy and a whiskey. It will be over in 6 months. Persist.

Well it is possible. I'd recommend going to family therapy if you try. If it happens again, dump her ass.

what the fuck am I sliding at 2:30 am est you incel faggot.

>the two were ever off-camera for an extended period of time, 16 minutes.
Quick fudge

Attached: Fodelança.jpg (320x202, 17K)

Nice blog.
The first thing you do is make a list of the top 20 divorce attorneys in your city/area and pay for half-hour consultations with ALL of them.

If you decide to grow a pair and divorce her (OR if she makes the decision for you, which is likely) she won't be able to hire any of them because of conflict of interest.

You're welcome.

Attached: BallGarglingSissy.jpg (420x368, 60K)

Don't let her fuck up your kids with single motherhood.

shes only spamming you with messages because she feels bad that she got caught. if it wasnt revealed she wouldnt have been doing that.

also, do not message her back. if you want her to REALLY feel bad, that will do the trick. it messes with their mind.

lawyer up buddy. its gonna be a bumpy ride.

she will cheat on you again.

end the relationship. it's over.

that's all that needs to be said, it's that simple. now gtfo my board

Get the best lawyer money can buy and take that whore on a legal ride of a lifetime

Get evidence, a lawyer, and dump her flat. Unless you are absolutely certain you can work something out, bail and try to get manimony for the troubles.

Fucking legitimate advice I would expect from Jow Forums. Thanks a fuckton mate!

Leave her.

its not the first and not the last, go check you paternity, dumb cuck

Attached: 1527502830481.jpg (494x596, 73K)

This guy has watched the Sopranos. Very nice.

>16 minutes
>extended

This it's why she cheats on you user.

If you Divorce you are fucked.
Expect a loss of $250,000, on average, over the next 10 years.
Expect to lose your kids, she will get the house and you will be an indentured servent.
You might have to work it out.

how is this politics related? no one cares about your whore wife you cuckold. kidnap your kids and leave the country, fuck if I care.

Get a lawyer, show them proof of the cheating and see if you can get custody over the kids or an easy divorce/splitting assets.
Sorry to hear this user, Godspeed OP

>if you let her cuck you you win though

Get counselling or a divorce. Even if you "forgive" her, it's still going to eat away at you and you'll never trust her again.

Obvious fake hread, fuck off

You morons replying seriously to this are retarded as hell

>16 minutes
couldn't have been that much action unless it's out of work too

She's a whore.

Consider this your get out of jail free card, and escape.

You need to divorce her that is a must. This bitch just proved to you that she does not care about you at all. You wanting to fix this hot mess is just your depression trying to deny the situation

Just treat her like a sex slave until she won’t tolerate it any longer. Then get a divorce.

If my wife cheated on me I would get over it by fucking her throat daily.

She adulterated our marriage with a nigger.
My sons are White with blonde hair and blue eyes.

The courts dont care if she cheated. Remember family court is 99% female judges with a chip on their shoulder. She could be a drug addict and still get the kids. And spilt custody is a joke.
> Hurr durr 56 hours every other weekend makes for a male father figure.

Your phone holds a hundred voicemails?

welcome to the new world
i had exactly the same issue as you and now i'm fucking enjoying my cuck life
take the ultimate redpill just like i did
there's nothing more preasant than seeing my wife banged by strange men

Attached: 1.jpg (400x400, 30K)

He is fucked either way, pick your poison.
Fucking kids. Women cheat. You have to get over it. That’s how it is on this bitch if an earth

There was no reason for either of them to be off-camera for more than a few moments.

My wife claims she only made out with the guy after he forced himself first, but I felt that 16 minutes was enough time for a quick fuck. I've fucked a coworker in 7 minutes flat because those moments are pretty fucking intense. So God knows what could happen in 16 minutes

Take all your money out of your shared account TODAY.

>he goes to /pol for relationship advice

Attached: 7eb6906549ebbdabef0164d257d3bee3.jpg (625x910, 409K)

Lol

This guy divorces.

If it was a nigger , defs divorce her. If not , we’ll everyone makes mistakes

She fucked a nigger, dude. A NIGGER. IS ANYBODY THERE, HELLOOOO? She had sex with a black monkey and you are even asking if you should forgive her?

Only one thing to do:

Kill your wife and then yourself

That's pretty slick

kys

Badda bing badda boom

Make her wear a chastity belt in public and dog zap collar at home

Make her sign a contract that puts everything you own be put on you. A contract that states if she files for divorce, or cheats again, then you can divorce her and everything you own together will belong to you.

Her cheating is about HER and is not a reflection on you. There are so many reasons women do this, none of them are good and none of them are ever resolved because she'll tell you whatever she thinks you want to hear to help you stay. Cut bait and walk away.

My wife and I have been together for 17 years. We have 3 kids. I refused to marry her until about 5 years ago.
The relationship was rocky as hell. I didn’t think there was any way it would last. I take marriage very seriously and I refused to get married if I thought there was a chance of divorce.

Anyway, I finally gave in and we got married. About 3 months later her coworker’s wife knocked on the front door. My wife had had an affair with her husband a few months before we got married.
We are still married but I refuse to wear a wedding ring.

i dont mean to sound indelicate but as a cuck you dont really have room to be slandering others user

but yes you should leave your wife. and you should probably do it right now while her indiscretion is fresh so she cant jew you too hard in court

Divorce. Not even a question. Forget my other reply. Pretend to be able to get over it, meanwhile lawyer up.

>literally wanting to keep getting cucked.
she literally fucked another man while being married, you really want to kiss another man's jizz on her lips every day ?

>shes only spamming you with messages because she feels bad that she got caught.

This x100. Don't ever trust the bitch again. She threw away a family, you, and everything you had and ever will have for a supposed one time 10 minute pump. It will hurt for a while but let her go. Take your kids and leave that witch, you obviously mean nothing to her and it's okay. Give her the freedom she wants and let her explain to everyone what happened. It will all be okay my friend.

>Fucking kids. Women cheat. You have to get over it. That’s how it is on this bitch if an earth

lol no

Pull money out of shared accounts.
Visit lawyers.
Act like a fucking man about it and have some fucking dignity. Why in the fuck would you roll over and die? Imagine living for 50 years as a dude who hangs around some broad who doesnt respect him because he let her get fucked by some other dude?

Escape. It's not hard to find a chick that actually respects you, assuming you're worthy of respect. (If you stay with a chick who cheats on you, you aren't.)

Listen my friend, you MUST leave her.

If you don;t you are a KEK. She will never respect you, and the universe will never respect you. But most of all, you will never respect you.

You MUST leave her. This is a MORAL REQUIREMENT. It's almost the same as asking whether you should or should not rape a little girl. The answer: "No" is just as OBVIOUS.

don’t forget to pick up some gabbagol for the ziti ya vafangool

forever a cuck
should have killed her and the children then an hero'd

This. Make her think that it's the only way for the marriage to survive, and then be so much of a cunt that she divorces you.

he got good advice, dumbass

It's over. The only way you can forgive her if you end it and somehow work out amicability with it being over for the sake of your children.
There cannot be a relationship without trust. You should watch the movie Closer starring Clive Owens and Natalie Portman - it explains cheating dynamics really well.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbeXU9FIFw8
Ask her questions and get as specific as possible to squash your imagination and ruminations. Then END IT.

>Marrying a western wamyn in a western country
>Especially USA with its' notorious feminist/tradcuck divorce laws

I'm not trying to be a dick but what the fuck did you think would happen?

>what would you do Jow Forums
If I ever got cheated on by a wife, she is dead. No arguments, no tearful apologies, no explanations of why it was "a mistake", just a calm and deliberate action with a kitchen knife.
I'd expect any woman who marries me to hold the same standard.

Meine Ehre heisst Treue.

Is that Ivanka and Jared?

>americucks
>dating white women

lol got what you deserved. brown women are vastly superior.

Attached: whitewomenBTFO.jpg (1023x1331, 828K)

>There are so many reasons women do this, none of them are good and none of them are ever resolved because she'll tell you whatever she thinks you want to hear to help you stay. Cut bait and walk away.

Bingo. She's going to say what she needs to say now to get what she wants, and she'll rationalize her actions later the moment you say or do anything that is imperfect.

You can't win now. It's all fucked. You have to leave. Get better at your job, workout, diet, take care of your kids, learn some new shit. Become a better man. Let her get old and fat on her own.

FUCK OFF. STOP REPLYING TO THIS SHIT.
THIS IS NOT Jow Forums

Nerd virgin here who hasn't even kissed a girl, let alone get married. My advice is zero tolerance. If you're not Chad enough to divorce her when she cucks you, you don't deserve to get married. It's a requirement in the (((current year))) that you have the balls to divorce upon the inevitable cuckoldry.

slide thread
sage