How do you get a job working for and with the Deep State...

How do you get a job working for and with the Deep State? A Government job working in the shadows has always been a dream of mine growing up. Sort of like the Cigarette Smoking Man's job.

I'm a supporter of the deep state because the Government knows whats best. People are stupid and don't know what's best for themselves or the country, so I would like to join the deep state if the U.S. Government.

Has anyone here ever worked for the deep state and know how to be employed by them?

Attached: cigarette-smoking-man-x-files-1071432-1280x0.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

>1 post by this id
CAN REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF???

I actually move around quite a bit so my IP often changes. That's one reason why working for the establishment deep state would be well suited for me.

There is no such thing faggot.

first you have to go to a crack ally pull down your pants and bend over.

>1 post by this ID
What did he mean by this

>I'm a supporter of the deep state because the Government knows whats best. People are stupid and don't know what's best for themselves or the country, so I would like to join the deep state if the U.S. Government.
Don't call us, we'll call you.

deep state would never want an active pol poster
fucking retard

We find people as we need positions filled. The hiring process is about watching propective candidates closely, checking their background deeply, then headhunting them with a vague job offer if they're suitable.
You are offered. You don't apply.

... not consciously, at least...

Gotta be a faggot which sure you seem to have what it takes.

Pretty much what this person has said. Job postings are just there for show. You'll know if we're interested.

Then why did that doctor and prophylactic writer whose sold billions of books write a book that is pro -Trump called...

>Killing the Deepstate

Join the military and get an mos that requires a security clearance, do your time and take classes then after apply for cia. Easy

See OP why would you want to work for the deep state when they'll make you work in fucking kenya

>Join the military and get an mos that requires a security clearance, do your time and take classes then after apply for cia. Easy
Silly boy

If only you knew why I'm here.

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTq-aU7L0XwF_ZWEq143IupaCPunuG4_3akgKhVsT0HN5aDLfWxxQ.jpg (293x172, 5K)

You want to work for us? You are not ready.

Aren't there deep state locals who work solely in the US say for organizations like DARPA?

shitposting IRL where malik obama lives sounds like a nice job

Can you skip the military and go straight to work for thE FBI, CIA, or DARPA?

You'll end up like the rest sitting in the food court talking about how they can't wait to retire and get their bennies and their pennie.
You'll kill yourself a few years later.
Some dont even last a year.

Why did you vote for Donald? Why did you have to do this?

Yes but the selection process is very competitive, so if you do that route you better be a whiz kid in school and know some foreign languages.

For OSINT due to past ops, but this place doesn't even have skids anymore so any alleged actor is here for laughs at a defanged dog. Regular intel brahs just watch for criminal activity if anything

>muh deep state
you are a faggot to think that international jewry is going to let some 56% fuck like you join their ranks. Best case scenario, they use you like a pawn and then kill you. Worst case scenario, you eat dead babies.

I heard somewhere that Donald Trump has an incest fetish and a shoe fetish, and that his children from Ivanka to Barron have had problems with their dirty socks and shoes disappearing becsuse Donald steals them to sniff them andthen blames it on the dryer.

NSA had a program actually. Watch USAJOBS

check my fucking flag, cunt
I'm an expat from aus

>the Government knows whats best
Deep state is not a government though.

you start at the bottom and work your way up

It's shadow government so technically it is

Trust is important. So relatives in high places. Also you need to have some power or money or people (which is about the same). Also high functioning sociopath is a must.

>This
OP should read up on J35t3R. He hated this place, but explains the process of becoming who he did

Who wants to work for the space program, it doesn't do shit anymore.

They choose you.

If you choose them, you get very poor terms and do shitty and degrading work.

>be deep state
>network of intelligence agencies, slush funds, politicians, wealthy elite
>can't tie your own shoelaces because stupidity compounds easily, intelligence not so much
They will not call you and they don't know shit
Only things they can do is react to events or fabricate events
You get to top by getting into government jobs like police and climbing ladder made out of dicks you have to suck

Attached: 1510336059588.png (2560x1600, 110K)

Collecting compromising Intel for and staying a well behaved little beaver tends to get you far with mouth breathing fat cats.

the cigarette smoking man is a hero desu

OP, better ask someone that knows someone like the Dallas comped guy -Eric Paddock, they'll set you in right direction

You must have no will of your own or agree to destroy your will in favor of someone else's.

Attached: 1528500331296.gif (498x354, 297K)

Who is Eric Faddock?

Like what suck off the top men?

We all do that in some form or another.

knowing whats best lets you avoid doing that on purpose. those people are evil, not all of them, but enough of them. if youre cool with working for satanists to help people get wrecked, while getting wrecked in the process because they dont care about you either, or anyone. then by all means sign up

That's very true. Every interaction technically has a superior power and an inferior power that must listen.

Guess that's why so many suicidal libertarians hate MUH THE STATE.

You're not understanding my question. Barack was to run for a third term. Why do you think that he's coming here so often? Because of what the US is doing. You don't know who you voted for. Donald Trump is not a normal man. He has powers. Anthony Bourdain didn't die of a suicide. Roseanne didn't get cancelled because she's racist. But why Donald? Because he knew he would win? Do you know who his uncle was? Powerful man. Trump knew that 9/11 would happen. Which is why he built Trump Tower the way that he did.

It can boost your climb.

>Also high functioning sociopath is a must.
sounds like op probably has that covered

I'll bite, join the military....join spec ops

1% selection margin. Good luck to that.

Wrong.

See
He went from specops to writing some of the scripts likely used by them.

This meme needs to die. The posts per ID is thread dependent not across the entirety of Jow Forums and it shows how much of a newfag you are

No fucking lie, I had to walk to post this

kek

You survived walking a few feet? Obviously a lie

Be Jewish

Apply dipshit

this is actually a good question, but most spies are recruited from the ivy league. They should be intelligent, and usually not rich to make them easier to control.
A large number of spies recruited grew up without fathers. Thus the agency becomes their new father.
Lastly, they cannot express any doubt regarding darwinism, as this is the state religion of the atheist deepstate.

Time to pull the Elvis card.
Distraction like that should at least cover up a regional war in Asia.

Going to use a clone or get "Bob" to come back from Arkansas?

>If only you knew why I'm here.

I don't give a fuck you're still in kenya, you there taking pictures of BBCs for your jewish overlords

*snaps*

ebola chan coming back???/

yeah he's time traveler old story senpai

obama wants to be the kang of kenya now?

1) Be very, very smart. (you are already disqualified)

2) Do something to get noticed. Can be via military service, or alphabet agency service, can even be private industry but you need to be noticed by the powers that be. (RL example, a friend of mine who was CompSci major at Yale wrote a small hacking program and got arrested. 6 months on house arrest, disappears one day. Have not heard from him since. Several years have passed. 100% sure he was Deep Stated and is in a black room right now writing code for them, as he was crazy smart)

3) Be morally 'flexible'. Be prepared to do seriously horrible things for the greater good, or at least what is believed to be the greater good.

Go watch The Good Shepherd - it's as close to an accurate story of how you get in as anything out there. Also based on a true story. And it's a good movie, anyway. Shows you what you need to do to get in and what you have to do once inside.

Attached: world_of_.gif (1015x501, 930K)

How about they just contact me and give me some responsibility. I'm clearly the best option having intentionally avoided service for them to begin with.