Why are leftists better at creating propaganda than right-wingers?

Why are leftists better at creating propaganda than right-wingers?

Pic related has literally brainwashed millions

Attached: inconvenient_truth_xlg.jpg (432x640, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

industrytap.com/worlds-15-biggest-ships-create-more-pollution-than-all-the-cars-in-the-world/8182
youtube.com/watch?v=PcTEMZ_1qbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The left plays on feelings, so they're adept to manipulating them.

The right has no feelings, so they make shitty propaganda.

By the way, there's nothing wrong with limiting pollution.

Propaganda is lies. The left loves to lie.

that means less profit for the petrojew though, oy vey! now look at these fossil fuel industry funded studies that show pollution is a lie, the climate isn't changing, and that oil and coal runoff is good for you!

Attached: 1510567014758.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

Environmentalists don't hold any political power in the federal government because most people know they're psychopaths who want to exterminate millions of people.

Agreed
THEY'RE TURNING THE FROGS GAY

Are you retarded?

Attached: 1511119686889.png (2000x1125, 1.82M)

Cause there demographic are idiots

Because they’re technically not taking the asshole position in politics. That’s definitely conservatives, the non-inclusive science hating party.

>Propaganda is lies. The left loves to lie.

No, propaganda is just the dissemination of information. It's mostly the connection that word developed to the Third Reich and Goebbels that the word has a bad rap today.

I heard somewhere that 15 of the largest cargoships produce more pollution then all personal vehicles on the road today.

Because their actions are guided by Satan and his army if serpents

>OUR FACTORIES ARE CREATING RAIN
>FUCKING DRUMFP

>The right has no feelings, so they make shitty propaganda.
our memes are the propaganda and they're so subversive that even a dumb nigger like you comes here

the right doesnt understand the difference between science and propaganda

reality has a liberal bias, deal with it

Is acid rain still a thing?

Yes well this one will redpill trillions.

Attached: 1527814301528.jpg (646x789, 150K)

Doubtful.

When you *own* the means to distribute media, its easy to spread your shitty propaganda. And the larger audience that sees what you make, the larger pool of people tend to believe it.

There simply are far more leftists in metropolitan areas where most of the media industry is located.

It's culture war stuff--and conservatives have only recently caught on to it. People like crowder, shapiro etc. can probably nowadays generate propaganda that is just as good as that poster from several years ago.

I'm sure that sounded impressive in your head, and you delivered it with authority, but it just didn't go over well. Want to try again?

Pepe the frog has had a bigger impact than that shitty overdone mockumentary. And he didn't cost us a cent.

>Why are leftists better at creating propaganda
They aren't, it just seems that way because it's mandatory

industrytap.com/worlds-15-biggest-ships-create-more-pollution-than-all-the-cars-in-the-world/8182

>try again sweetie

Attached: cringe.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

This. I don't think you realize how much the elites shit their pants at meme magic. They spend millions on this shit and we shitpost faster than they can spend it.

Attached: emmarip_notafake.jpg (678x837, 65K)

that meme is fucking cringey as fuck
I hope you do realize that faggot

You go girl!

I think the way I said it was a little less gay and meme-y.

Their only effective propaganda is long form, which doesn't captivate the masses, who have increasingly shorter attention spans. Then there are people like me who opt out of watching the vast majority of TV or movies altogether. After you've seen enough of it, you begin to see that it's all the same. The left are a bunch of one trick ponies.

they have multimillion dollar budgets and studios dedicated to brainwashing

we got shitposters and 4 hour long youtube videos

>i said the meme better
>so it's not the meme

Attached: c489bed5db4182b81580ed25d5bab6a2.jpg (215x280, 16K)

I hope so.

I rarely hear anyone talk about it anymore. It used to be all the rage in the mid 90s.

The left wing are science deniers. They don't believe in evolution of humans beside skin colors. They find it impossible that blacks are naturally stupider and more violent. In Noam Chomsky's opinion subjects like this are too painful to deal with, so he rejects doing so.

Will never vote left again.

Because propaganda reflects the audience.

Right wingers are interested in things like: the free marketplace of ideas, the best thing for a productive exchange is sunlight, objective evidence being the highest form of knowledge that "wins" conflicts.

The left is concerned mainly with emotional manipulation. It's much more effective. They don't care about convincing anyone they are right, they know they are right (to the point of absurdity). Ultimately, it's about how people feel. Making people feel moves them to action. Alinsky's rules are a paramount example where everything is optics because feelings about fairness, retribution, revenge, righteous anger are always more motivating than arguments.

There is when the country that causes 80% of it is allowed to keep doing it while all the white countries have to cut down.

I agree that China should conform to pollution standards observed worldwide, but if another country eats children, will we complain that we don't get to? We're better than them. We should hold ourselves to a higher standard even if they don't want to. Trade sanctions would certainly get their attention. We are China's paycheck.

china is trying, but their still a developing nation. We are developed nations, so we have the money and have to set examples for the others

theyre

that will probably be one of the last things to get fixed. Container ships are an integral part of the world economy

holy shit you retard leaf global warming is real and not believing it means you're buying kike lies

Would you still be able to see the shlomo in that pic if you've never seen the original?

Its helps to have some gazillions of money, being promoted everywhere in the media and not being shut down.
And despite all that.They are still loosing.

CO2 and steam is not pollution you pleb.

The truth is:
China is doing what its best for China
The West is being destroyed by the Left
Then the globalists Left asked themselves

WHY the fuck is China winning and we are loosing ?
Because you basically cut yourself to pieces while others just not doing mistakes is enough you fucking morons.

The future is nuclear energy.
The future is great infrastructure projects like maglev trains in vaccum tubes.

Not your fucking globo homo green scare cyberpunk scam.

You will simply collapse into nothingness.
Just what the West is doing right now.

because they hide the harsh truth the right wing is more about being honest and telling the truth for any cost but that will not resonate with someone who is naive and think all people are same and that people are good

Certainly, that's all I was talking about. I'm a fucking moron, so I think the only two things produced in the world are CO2 and steam, and it makes me angry that people cause it to happen. Especially steam. Oooooooh, I get so mad about steam.

You have a pretty liberal interpretation of the meaning of the word "truth".

youtube.com/watch?v=PcTEMZ_1qbA

How is climate change not existing a "hard truth" that the leftist try to hide?

They don't hold themselves to their own standards. With a straight face, Al Gore told everyone that Manhattan was going to be underwater within the decade, and then he bought an egregiously wasteful mansion on the coast.

Attached: 1517663947942.jpg (800x1200, 223K)

>for they are of the father of lies that serpent of old.

The left has the establishment's money and no adherence to principle.

every politics is just same as propaganda. what all they do is spreading sound, don't have any materal at all.
what makes Jow Forums different with those politics is we have a materal. Trump is not a sound, he is material, he is real. that makes trumpism not a propaganda, not a politics, not a fake news.

Hollywood doesn't let Conservatives work in their town, so they don't get to make the kind of "documentaries" that liberals do. Moreso, the exposure of said works.

So close yet so far
Trumpism might be less "sound" than most standard politics, but that doesn't make it not politics

Attached: (((art))).jpg (700x700, 141K)