How right is he Jow Forums? The more I listen, the more he makes sense. Some of it is out there...

How right is he Jow Forums? The more I listen, the more he makes sense. Some of it is out there, some of it may be allegory, but the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIrfH6af8hM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation
youtube.com/watch?v=AOcy6RHw7A8&pbjreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he is fucking crazy

Apart from the lizard shit, which I just can't come to grips with, he speaks the truth, plain and simple.

I thought the reptilian stuff was bullshit too, but the man does his research, and there's similar stories from cultures all over the world basically describing the same thing

The lizard shit is true

A lot of people claim this shit, but i've never seen proof.

all men speak truth and falsehood. he's pretty good at memes

Lizard is a euphemism.

The lizards are just jews
The guy is a boomer who got redpilled on the JQ, so he started splitting the jews into jews and lizards. It's a mental coping mechanism.
It's like if you got red pilled on blacks, and your explanation for why blacks are the way they are is because half of blacks are actually monkeys in human suits.

This what I talk about in my book!
By the way I talk about this in my book,
that's in my book, you can git my book on Amazon and I'll sign it.

Kek. As I said in my book 20 years ago.

He's either the custodian of the last, most powerful and difficult to swallow red pill or he's insane.

Oldfag here, saw him live in 1995. Audience consisted of a few weirdos and plenty C18/BNP types.

Get ready for a bunch of low res pictures and shoops of politicians.

He just plagiarises others, he's done no research user.

He uses the word "Lizards" purely as a code-word for the Jews.

No he does mean it and he's insane.

All humans have a reptilian brain anyway(R-complex) which controls your instincts. You have people who want to exert an absurd amount of control over their and others' lives, and often they have an overly dominant left brain. Dominance of that side leads to a lifestyle where you do everything to ensure your survival. These people live in their R-complex and become 'reptilian', and can become psychopaths.

About every ancient culture had legends of 'dragons' and similar beings that intermingled with humans. And their offspring became the ruling class. So either this is all a coincidence or we are in a reality where your degree of 'lizard DNA' in your genome influences your actions, and increases your chance of becoming left-brain dominant and psychopathic.

Attached: 19523fa183c2879838dec30bd20504b7.jpg (964x710, 105K)

Does this have anything to do with left or right handiness? I've heard that left people think with their left side of their brain.

Not really. It has to do with masculinity and femininity. Most people become left-brain dominant(masculine) these days due to public education, it makes women want to to enter the workforce and not have kids. Too many people in the west are huge control freaks in a society where we all depend on each other for survival.

New agers have right brain dominance, they have given up on control and just 'let it happen'.

Attached: 39e96d88a50b8545e7b296af4b397282.jpg (969x708, 114K)

I always personally thought that education was specifically aimed at women. Men could never learn from sitting behind a desk all day.

Didn't listen to him very much but the only interesting thing I heard him say is the problem-reaction-solution. Most likely he's got some kind of inside sources, freemasonry or whatnot, but he's probably mixing some truth up with a lot of bullshit.

99.99 vids are bs i agree. however...

youtube.com/watch?v=sIrfH6af8hM

kekeetee true

>the truth is somewhere in the middle
What kind of statement is this? Not a general truth. It's actually a logical fallacy to think that truth must lie between two opposite things who appear too extreme to be true, if that's what you're talking about.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation

''perception''

It is aimed at both, although it economically benefits women the most. Boys become more feminine, more conformist through the education process. The naturally submissive girls become the role models for boys who are rebellious and free thinking by nature. However, this free thinking is harmful for the state that wants to perpetuate their slavery. In the Benelux they have succeeded pretty well.

Nah, it's literally just a code word for jews. Because you can't reveal your power level without being dismantled by them. (((They))) believe he's doing them a service by preaching legitimate info alongside crazy whacky lizard aliens, but he's actually just found a way to expose their fuckery without drawing legitimate concern.

Watch some of his presentations, kike stars ev-ery-where. When he talks about Saturn, we he talks about the international web of satanic pedophiles, when he talks about money. He uses the kike star to represent all of them. I've met him a few times, and brought up the merchants with a wink. He knows.

Attached: David Kikeslayer.png (1047x730, 897K)

thats the beauty of the plausible deniability platform

Attached: 1526977857461.jpg (1024x630, 69K)

You sound like an idiot if you dismiss his entire work while not having read any of the books.

I think I also started to read one of his books and stopped when I found it to be nothing but a bunch of claims with no proof whatsoever.

bamp. I hate commenting in threads for them to die immediately

Attached: CkTIxMNWkAAAojf.jpg (1200x762, 369K)

When you speak the truth openly, you have to massively discredit yourself and sincerely do it, or else the elites have you killed. There is a reason David Icke is still alive after all he's done and said.

shameless double bamp

He's controlled opp.

Michael Tsarion is another guy that says a lot of stuff without any proof. But you can use these people to get ideas for what to look into. But it can get extremely boring to listen to them drone on with their baseless claims and emotional arguments. One of the things that impressed me the most is when Jan Irvin talked about the Trivium.
youtube.com/watch?v=AOcy6RHw7A8&pbjreload=10

are you literally retarded?

Who the hell is that?

Listen mate did you read my book?

Only total shills would laugh about David Ike. Obviously Hillary Clinton is not human and she's harvesting adrenochrome at the Tucson rape camps.

He provides zero evidence/proof for any of his claims. Anybody can go up on a stage a claim anything, doesn't make it true.

I've read most of his early books. Stopped at the Moon Matrix. Bill Cooper was right about Icke.

He is 100% correct, unfortunately. The key to understanding David Icke is to realize that he inserts "escape valves" in to his talks. That is to say, some of the things he says are intended to allow the weak-minded to write off everything he says as bullshit once he starts pushing their worldview too hard. It's pressure release.

Only the truly red-pilled can hear what he is actually saying. The deeper down the rabbit hole you go, the more you will find this out.

>How right is he Jow Forums?
100%
The inviroment you see and feel was created to harvest low vibrational energy. Low emotions.
Low emotions are demon\archon's food.

"Reptilians"

Attached: bcf192_6492491.png (1293x1407, 613K)

C

U

C

K

S

What is he saying, exactly?
I only know that he talks about reptilians, but what else is he saying?

He says a million things, and provides 0 evidence. Gullible people suck it up like a sponge.

He used to present the snooker on the tele

He uses the lizard stuff to get media attention.
Alex Jones used to hate him for it, but then Alex realized he too could get media attention by saying crazy stuff.
When normies see them in the media, some look them up on the web and receive the real hardcore info.

In case it's lost on anyone, the media will never interview someone like David Icke unless they can portray him as crazy.

This is why Alex began talking about interdimensional vampires.

Propped up attentionwhore who also functions to make conspiracies and certain anti-establishment sentiment seem ridiculous.

Continue to spread truth. Hylics gonna hyl

Attached: IMG_0746.jpg (780x497, 125K)