Why hasn't this shithole been nuked yet?

>90% of the country is a literal wasteland
>inhabited by weird creatures that should have went extinct 20.000 years ago
>literally declared war on ostriches or something
>"fought" against axis powers in ww2
>it has never been relevant
>no history/culture of any kind
>home of the last remaining specimens of homo sapiens
>they let them live among ""normal"" people
>kangaroo and koala meat is regularly found in supermarkets, as if it was a normal thing
>legalized same sex marriage
>about to legalize weed
>"muh australian shitposter xD"

Someone please nuke this meme country already. The joke has gone too far.

Attached: ddd.jpg (411x357, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFLe0R0HWRI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_tests_in_Australia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut your mouth you filthy wog cunt

don't forget they're also a nation of criminals
and soon they'll be part of ancient chinese territory
oh and i hear their internet sucks too
anyway

Attached: FireShot Screen Capture #156 - 'Battle of Bardia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia' - en_ (314x591, 68K)

>m-muh moors

Go back to Jow Forums Luigi.

Attached: AusMarine.jpg (720x617, 45K)

You didn't even list the worst thing.

It's populated by a bunch of retarded cuckolds that willingly gave up their guns when the government asked for them.

Attached: FireShot Screen Capture #158 - 'Battle of Cape Matapan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia' (319x684, 50K)

Italy
>90% of the country is half african from the great Moor rape
>Inhabited by greasy wogs and shit music
>"fought" for the allies in WW! and the axis in WW2 but was an absolute embarrassment both times, and couldnt carry their weight
>only time it was relevant was 2000 years ago
>all culture and importance is from 2000 years ago, literally havent done anything but decline since then
>so flooded with migrants that in 10 years it may as well just be part of Africa
>they dont do shit about these problems
>Italian food is done better by other countries, Italian food in italy is shit
>legalises what ever their German loan sharks tell them too
>fucking Italian trying to give it the big one

Attached: 1526888739205.jpg (852x480, 75K)

>all these asshurt koalaniggers

Attached: your-tears-are-saltier-than-these-delicious-crisps-my-dear-33269017-1.png (500x466, 213K)

thats right wog boy we stand up for our country, something you will never understand

It's not worth it.

It has been, half a dozen times, nobody noticed.

aus/pol/

and we have been nuked you fucking wop

Kek

We know, nigger. No country is that bad without getting hit by something, god damn.

As an Italian, you really have no room to speak about the uselessness of other countries.

The last useful contribution you made to the world was being a hilariously shitty axis power, and that only benefitted the jews.

Let's be honest guys, Austrailia is at best useless and at worst a degenerate cesspool. We should just have it be a wildlife reserve across the whole continent

>Why hasn't this shithole been nuked yet?

Why should the US endeavor to radically improve Australia for those ingrates?

Most of that stuff is very true, in fact, not only do aboriginal cunts shit up the place, the government money they receive is significantly higher than anyone else's government money. All Australian culture is worthless can confirm. The sheer amount of liberal propaganda shilled everywhere in our media, and within our schools etc, is disgusting. (the whole vote yes thing was vile, once saw someone who stood against it harassed in public by some fat liberals) All youth here is the most toxic degenerate group of subhumans I have ever seen.

>All youth here is the most toxic degenerate group of subhumans I have ever seen.
t.some virgin who can't get laid at uni

Really man? Do you not see the hordes of kids and teens that walk around harassing people? I don't know which state you're in, maybe tasmania is more of a shithole, but every single time I'm out of my house I see disgusting behavior. Ive had kids come up to me on multiple occasions asking for money, and when I tell them no, they scream greedy cunt and walk off. I've seen multiple people under 18 get arrested, and police constantly have to patrol around after schools out.

>he thinks replying to a goddamn thread on a chinese frogbreeding forum means "standing up" for his country

Attached: 1498389683603.jpg (482x413, 98K)

can confirm. 23 nd from aus. at least 90% of people my age around here are libcuck fgts or dole-bludgers.

Its pretty sad, the state things are in

Yes degenerate, unlike the white and wholesome USA.

You cant nuke something that doesn't exist

Even worse is that the guy that caused them to lose their guns is a retarded surf bum.

Well if Italians and Americans hate Australia then it's probably good.

If Canada likes it, I have no doubts it is

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Mabey they might get somthing done this time though

Attached: 1528390860925.png (625x350, 358K)

For a shithole your people seem to be trying to move here every day, can't think of anyone who tries to move to shitaly

>shithole been nuked

so much nothing.
waste of uranium.

lmao, you yanks already nuked us once, we re-emerged as a shitposting force of nature

Attached: dominant shitposting force on the planet.jpg (720x720, 66K)

Not even African migrants want to stay in Italy

>Not even African migrants want to stay in Italy
> thinking that's a bad thing

stay cucked, you flaming faggot.

Lol successfully triggered

Attached: Popcorn.jpg (400x300, 24K)

why nuke a wasteland, Duce?

Rude

Australia is cool.

Attached: 1527051323911.jpg (250x219, 8K)

well it's so wide open you can only catch three our so at a time per bomb.

fuck ya

Attached: P1190788.jpg (3968x2976, 2.66M)

youtube.com/watch?v=AFLe0R0HWRI

wtf do Russians have feelings all of a sudden?

Attached: PA220412.jpg (3968x2976, 2.73M)

>Ive had kids come up to me on multiple occasions asking for money
strewth mate what kinda weak cunt are you?

This is where we are going to relocate the jewish state so that we don't have to spend all this money defending them anymore.

You know, it took me a while to notice, but now that I'm not a feely college kid anymore, niggers and other difters and misfits rarely ask me for money anymore. And the ones that do I usually chuckle at them and then they start chuckling, too.

Geez you are a genius. We need a draft. Israel and Aussies trade out. Eliminate dual citizenship, Hollywierd, Fed reserve banking, Wall street in USA. All six garillion living victims move to safe ethno "semitic" as they say...state. You are smart

Envy is weakness.

Attached: 1525821943594.jpg (660x1014, 141K)

Australia is a beautiful place with vast green and fertile stretches of land, it's possible to be in places that are as vast as oceans only they're fields of wheat further than the eye can see.
Mostly uninhabited the people in this place enjoy the open spaces and unpolluted wildernesses that have been lost all over the world with every imaginable climate zone from cold temperate to Mediterranean and through to full tropical.

Attached: c7d0dd3ea08774780ddaee2a05214cc4.jpg (1023x576, 97K)

Kikes are strong believers of holding onto their ancestral lands, if only to prove a point about ownership or some shit, they wouldn't want to leave for straya, we really have nothing worth trying to gobble up on a large scale, just a natural beauty which can't be monetised.

We were nuked you stupid wop. There's now a nuclear wasteland around a place called Emu Fields and a place called Maralinga. We gave the place back to the abbos a few years ago.

Can't nuke something that doesn't exist.

I agree a lot of Australia is very beautiful but god damn everything is so itchy.. it ruins it.

Attached: whitetail.jpg (650x488, 65K)

>only time it was relevant was 2000 years ago
>what is the renaissance

>italian commenting on another country's contribution to the second world war

Kek

Isn’t something like 90% of your country so arid that a day after a nuke you wouldn’t be able to tell there was a nuke? Wouldn’t nuking you just be a waste of good nukes?

Australia has the best bants and festival sluts man

>nuking nothing
If any of our major city's got a nuke we would thank you

>petrol is a national dish

Do us a favour Luigi and give one of these guys a greasy cuddle.

Attached: 08C3F627-7870-48F2-9553-D637AFCC2D8E.jpg (470x313, 25K)

What the fuck, that thing has a bigger ass than your mum!

>changing teams in WWII for the fear of losing

At least his mum's ass doesn't leak spider puss when you're crushing it.

You’re right I forgot. Remember how in the 80s when they were evacuating the test sites they tracked down those aboriginal women in the desert who’d never seen white folk before?

Yeah, only 10% of the country is considered inhabitable. You burgers wouldn't want to nuke us anyway, we're the ones who supply you with uranium, that would be biting the hand helping you have the ability to bite the rest of the world.

t. koala

I can't, since I don't live in a fucking jungle lmao

>so flooded with migrants that in 10 years it may as well just be part of Africa
Landings have decreased, thank god.
What about your migrants, Chang?

Luigi here's just mad that we decided we would patrol our borders and not let the boat people in.
It's a lot harder to get them out than stop 'em in their tracks, ey?

200,000 plus per year into an economy based on selling brick veneer houses to each other.

That's rich coming from someone who eats koalas and lives among homo sapiens since he was born.
The jew won't send you any migrants because you're such a useless shithole that they don't consider you a threat.

Fuck off wog, although the good hard working immigrant type of wog.

>The jews won't send you any migrants... And that's a good thing
Stay mad 'cus muhammad, spaghettio

Attached: streuthm8.png (899x528, 274K)

>200,000 plus per year
Jesus Christ that's terrifying
They're mostly Changs and Pajeets, right?

didn't you guys lose to Ethiopia? say what you want about Australia, but they never lost to a bunch of starving Ethiopian children.

Sure thing abo, now go marry a faggot, smoke some good weed and stop thinking about it

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-09-15-14-31-1.png (537x503, 295K)

Yeah, they did even worse.
They lost against some fucking birds

Nigga, what is a dole bludger?

Who the fuck know's, they can let in whoever they wan't.

>about to legalize weed

About to legalize weed, the Green Jew, yet kratom is still banned?

I still like Straya though. They're adorable redneck cunts, and they're the best second best shitposters on here after us burgers.

hows it in coldfagland?

Attached: Perth---Beaches---Lucky-Bay.jpg (480x300, 35K)

>sweden posts about italian relevance

>sweden has never been relevant

the chinese won't allow it.
it'll be chink controlled within 20 years.

Weed ain't about to be legalised, and even if it did I don't need to turn to drugs or escapism to be happy.
You on the other hand... I'd imagine you'd be feeling pretty enriched atm. We know about the Nigerian rapes and murders.

leeches on benefits

I laugh everytime

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-09-15-25-34-1.png (540x498, 54K)

Everything's good here

Attached: sicilia.jpg (645x400, 63K)

>nuking Australia
Do really want to upset the Emus? You have no idea what you're getting into

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_tests_in_Australia

it has been you filthy arab

Say what you will, but we got the last laff.
What kind of sneaky victories did you manage to get after your disastrous attempts at war?

Attached: victory.jpg (700x394, 59K)

Oz is like little USA bro, so don't fuck with them or we'll wreck ya.

fpbp

Chill out toporagno

That's not the only thing they have to worry about, they are next
>"In fact, in the 1930s, Italian dictator Benito Mussolini planted thousands of eucalyptus trees in the marshes around Rome as part of an attempt..."

Attached: historic shitposting.png (1657x2119, 2.95M)

We have been nuked. We let Britain nuke us to test out some weapons.

mamma mia!

I'm chill. I love Italia.