He will not divide us Poland LIVE

O kurwa!

Attached: Selection_083.png (830x470, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6EmKFvmiQM
hewillnotdivide.us/
hewillnotdivide.us/
youtube.com/watch?v=fp82zNAT2g4
youtube.com/watch?v=p7imG1JuXcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does that picture look so gay?

Post a fucking link faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=x6EmKFvmiQM

hewillnotdivide.us/
hewillnotdivide.us/
hewillnotdivide.us/
hewillnotdivide.us/
hewillnotdivide.us/

just went down

:(

>a Jew and a fag abuse the American language while deciding who gets to top after dinner and a movie

Sage

They gave up?

HE WILL NUT INSIDE US

No it didnt. The youtube stream broke. Original site is up and some slav is squatting.

thread pruned in 3... 2...

HAHAHA are you kidding me. Why is he in poland? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: what.jpg (640x320, 21K)

Squatting ledgend

Attached: file.png (660x548, 297K)

its back on now. just a hiccup.

Kek

Attached: wp_ss_20180609_0001.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

hewillnotdivide.us/

Stream lives on.
What a joke...

Why are there no Poles there? xD

Attached: traditional slavic gathering.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Alright.

>Why are there no Poles there? xD
I guess poles are not interested in the jews brainwashing attempts.

YES

>hewillnotdivide.us/
working fine for me

So gay!

Attached: wp_ss_20180609_0008.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

It's Łódź, the worst city in Poland.

Attached: KURWA.jpg (300x168, 6K)

It's 9 am Saturday in Poland btw.

Just random poles walking by not giving a fuck. Probably has better chance of the getting smashed by some pole with a balaclava who finally finds out this shit display is there in a few weeks, than it has getting people to repeating that brainwashing mantra. But they probably have panser glass in front of the camera this time. Yeah it looks like it is inside you can see the cameras reflection on the glass. So unfortunately can´t trash it without breaking the glass.

sam hyde raped joe rogan

Attached: DLumUg1VwAEI-V-.png (904x692, 261K)

THIS NIGGA EATIN BEANS

Attached: wp_ss_20180609_0009.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

The real question is, who paid for this.
Sooner or later Poles will find out about this stream and smash that camera regardless.

LOL they did this in poland?? do they not know they hate this kind of shit?

some poleanon already put creme on that camera

what can you paint it with so it would be unwashable?

That's why they did it in the middle of the night.
Expect nothing to happen for the next 12 hours.

Poles have better things to do that yell dumb shit into a camera all day.

I hope so.

paint?

It is so nice to see poland. Nice clean streets, no niggers running around doing crap. Celebrate non diversity/uniformity.
>The real question is, who paid for this.
Shia paid for it. From the website.
>On June 8, 2018, the work was installed at Muzeum Sztuki in Łódź for the exhibition 'Peer-to-Peer. Collective Practices in New Art'.
He has it INSIDE the museum, maybe behind panser glass (armored glass), with some mic outside i´m guessing. All they are going to see is how few niggers and stuff like this there are in poland.

Liquid gum maybe?
Still, the owner of the camera probably is to stupid to know that his security stream is shared online.

there are different kinds of paint. some can be removed with alcohol. are there any specuialists herE??

>Nice clean streets, no niggers running around doing crap
this happens in Denmark?

lol all I see are white upstanding citizens actling normal.. oh how much I envy poland.

>the worst city in Poland.

So clean and civilized...no graffiti and shit lying around....so white

>this happens in Denmark?
No it is just nice to see that other countries who have similar situation. I get depressed sometimes to watch what is going on in the states for example. That´s what i meant.

My Friend is going there on Monday.
I don't know what he is to do.
Probably put some music.

>some can be removed with alcohol.

So what? Still a pain in the ass to clean up. If anything, the fun remains until the museum or Luke gets tired of cleaning it everyday.

Glad to hear that. I was afraid my fav nordic country was infected with this shit

I cannot believe of all the places Shia could've opt for, he chose Poland for his HWNDU. A cuntree that reject MEME diversity BS.

from the camera reflection, i think the web cam is encased in a container, which negate paint vandalism effectiveness as they just have to replace the casing.

just woke up, what'd i miss?

Oh shit I've been waiting so long for one of these to return on the ground.
Just in time for the weekend

Attached: max comfy.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Other cities are better...mentally.

>from the camera reflection, i think the web cam is encased in a container, which negate paint vandalism effectiveness as they just have to replace the casing.

it would be nice to let people know jews did 9/11 though

oil based paint you need idk gasoline to get off easier

Lel, is was called "polish detroid" for some years

Poland is a nice country.
I have a friend that visited and he liked it.

>Glad to hear that. I was afraid my fav nordic country was infected with this shit
Thank you. Nice of you to say my friend.

yeah so where are all the mad hoodrat poles

why do so many Poles hate their own country?

But seriously guys. It's 9:30 am.
Poland is sleeping.
Wake me up when it's dark.
We need drunk party animals to show up.

The right sand paper will etch the glass. Or hydrofluoric acid would make the glass cloudy.

torch and scorch the plexiglass

Just Łódź and Warsaw.
You need to know where all the bydlo bringing us shame in the west comes from.

It’s incredible how clean the streets are, never seen something like this.

>paint
The answer is cordless drill

>It’s incredible how clean the streets are, never seen something like this.
Really? are you behind proxy?

Inb4 that one black erasmus student walks by the camera and entire Jow Forums lose their shit.

dude look at all the comments here complimenting your country and how peaceful it is. do you seriously wanna come and visit Brussels?

honestly if you want to obscure the camera i think you could just go buy those name tag stickers that say "hello my name is..." and place them on the glass or w/e. fast and easy low risk. write on them "hello my name is... jews did 9/11"

No, I’m in Berlin.

away from security cams

I honestly don't.
Łódź is a shithole by polish standards.
Not my fault that people in Brussels and Africa have it worse.

Attached: Selection_085.png (897x442, 365K)

łódź, sosnowiec and bytom
the polish bermuda triangle

Which season we are at?
Just spray paint the camera thus blocking the feed.

Attached: IMG-20180606-WA0002.jpg (640x1136, 80K)

idk season 7 or 8?
queens
new mexico
corn field
england
finland or iceland idk?
france
here?

Well a shitton of immigrants will ofcourse change that situation. But germany used to be like that aswell. Very clean streets. it´s a common european thing. You don´t trash your own environment. And here we actually have people who are on welfare or other thing depending on their particular situation, some of them they get yellow vest on and a kind of mechanical picker, and go pick up trash from streets, or help with gardening around city. Activation it´s called. Motivate them to get some work. But yes the immigrants we have they just throw trash aswell, super annoying. Is no wonder the nations they come from look the way they do.

Cordless orbital sander with wire wheel brush should fix that plexiglass up quite nicely, cost maybe 50$ total?

And mostly people are expected to if they see some trash laying around, you try pick it up and put it in nearest garbage can for the pig who could not figure out not to just toss it.

If that's a shithole, then... umm, see you in Łódź, I'm moving there tomorrow to get my Polish qt wife.

Attached: 1527366207586.png (386x405, 199K)

I've heard Ukrainian. REEEEEEEE!

Also, how often does this squatting guy go on a smoke break.

Attached: Selection_087.png (882x438, 424K)

second worst after Warsaw

>shutting down the stream this early
why? Its about the fun with the camera ines not the time like the flag ones

I wish I could travel back in time to season 1. That was good.

Do you think Poland and Hungary would be willing to take in say 50 million white Christian Americans? I truly believe it is time to organize a mass exit from America. A massive wave of immigration would boost both county's GDP. New businesses would be started. Massive amounts of new construction would create millions of jobs across the country for thier young men. I see whole Churches moving to Poland in one move. Fathers or mothers might stay in America to work and send money to their families who've moved to these two Christian countries. With 50 million white Christian Americans leaving the country...the USA would likely collapse and fall into anarchy as it is flooded with Mexicans. The whole country would become another Hispanic second world failure. But at least most of the good white people will finally be free.

The stream is up and running, bong.
It's almost 10 am in Poland. Nothing is going to happen for the next 10-14 hours. Just some Poles walking by in hot hot Sun.

What is the best city in Poland?

Poznań is aight

Wrocław and Kraków are also nice

>nowa huta
>nice

youtube.com/watch?v=p7imG1JuXcA

Lol fuck that.
Just another white flight is not the answer plus it would be retarded to abandon a massive resource-rich landmass.
Plus 50 million Americans would ruin Poland and Hungary, white or not.

Attached: 234367650654235568332.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Oh, there will be happenings, you'll see. Muslim rape gangs will show up from who knows where and rape those precious Polish women live for all too see! Mmmmmmmmmmmm

About to make my way down to Łódź
>silesia
I hope you're not serious

Can confirm that it's comfy living there but there is one problem.
Local government is liberal as fuck thus promoting gays and anarchists while the people are not and would rather go watch LECH play football. I hope this will end soon. Probably when american Democrats stop sending them money.

>hot

lmao

I refuse to give their site clicks. Is there an alternative stream?

>want to go to Poland while the stream's hot
>it's nearing a thousand
>I have no savings and soon no more job
it hurts