Ask a black guy who regularly fucks and breeds Jewish sluts to muddle their race anything...

Ask a black guy who regularly fucks and breeds Jewish sluts to muddle their race anything. Also was a shabbo goy for a rich Jewish businessman. Would literally open doors for him and cut his food for him on Sabbath.

Attached: 1522109361304.png (610x406, 384K)

Fuck off Tyrone. You’re still a nigger

Stralia don't you have a spider bite to die to or something?

Go barbecue a stingray.

Negro, how do you get the Jewish girl? I want some Jewish meat to abuse as well for the absolute state of Europe but in Nilsiä, we have no Jew.

As long as you niggerer the Jew, we have no problem with that.

I'm an r.n. at a hospital in a predominantly Jewish area and started with a few of the physicians/ nurses there. They go for me because I'm a black guy but I'm pretty well spoken and am kinda nerdy. Just talk to them. Act like you haven't taken the red pill and avoid political topics. Easiest pussy you'll ever get. Jews are sluts.

Of course they are sluts, have you seen their fathers? Doubt they spend any time with them.

>I want some Jewish meat to abuse as well for the absolute state of Europe but in Nilsiä, we have no Jew.
Do not contaminate your spurdo bloodline
Have you obtained any benefit from the beans?
Is it true that you've got pregnant women?

Post pics or webms you nigger.

Attached: 3.webm (320x240, 95K)

Rape meat you fucking Mexican, my god.

And these Jews just have sex with anything?

Who the fuck racemix without the condom?

>black guy
>goal in life is to be an absent father
We already know nigga

Attached: 1503907121750.png (895x955, 591K)

Thank you. I am a Jewish father with two daughters, one is 6 and just started first grade and the other is 8 and just started third grade. We live in a mostly Jewish neighborhood in Manhattan and the schools in our neighborhood are mostly Jewish. Well, after a long talk, my wife and I have decided that we would feel better if our daughters grew up in a more inclusive and multicultural environment, which is why we have decided to move to Harlem. We have already found a the school we want (it's 89% African American) we just have to find the right apartment. We also decided that it would be best to encourage our daughters to pursue african americans exclusively for dating and potential marriage when they get older. We just feel that we should do our part to end Jewish supremacy and try to heal the wounds between our two peoples. When I think about how my ancestors were responsible for the majority of the North Atlantic Slave Trade, I feel sick inside. We have also decided to try for another kid once we get settled in, only we think it would be best if I am not the provider of the semen, instead we will find a strong handsome black man, I pray that G-d provides me with a son!

Yeah 2 for sure. Jewish women pretty much run the household from what I've gathered. They had the obviously mixed kids and made their husbands accept it. Made me lol. Fck you

>They had the obviously mixed kids and made their husbands accept it.
wtf, Did they accept the children?
Do you care about the future of these children?
Anyway, the Jews are dirty

Sol what was said behind closed doors but essentially in both cases the fathers accepted the kids. I do to an extent but I'm not active or hands on in their life in any way. I still fuck their mothers but that's about it.

They consider blacks subhuman so I'm kinda just a passing fetish to them, which I use to my advantage to reverse colonize those cunts.

pathetic larp

Do you not care for your race though?

Nothing and I mean nothing should fuck a Jew.

If a mosquito bites a Jew, I swear to God the mosquito will lay half-Jewish eggs. These eggs will become mosquitoes which will barter blood to others at exorbitant prices with high interest. Anything half-White is gross imho but anything half-Jew needs to go. We and you as well can not have a Jew around, in any form. If just one Jew escaped, by racemix or by impersonation of Whites, it will be game over

If you say so. Do you get your kicks trying to derail threads on a Moldovan basket weaving forum.

If your kids are half-White or half-Asian, listen nigger. TAKE THEM IN. I do not care what you have to do. They will be smarter than other negro and they will be alone so you provide them a father. And I don't mean just one day either.

Jews are dirty animals. And no one cares about animals getting raped.

I'm coming to America for the Jewish holes.

To an extent. But this is just my small way of getting paybacks for the way jews have used blacks to push their agenda and ideology. I'm honestly not even attracted to kike bitches. But the thought of their old Jewish grandpas seeing a negro fuck their descendants from hell makes me hard

In this case, they are half Jew. This is bad.

Most negros want the gibs and all jews want chaos.

An jewnegro person is highly unusual and unpredictable. They could nig or kike you all at once.

Based negro. I'm not for racemix for progeny myself but you are very on point. I respect that about you. Keep giving those kikettes what they want, black man.

Which state has the Jew most?

Samefag much?

Today, OP wasn't a faggot.

Attached: 1469348840746.gif (300x225, 1.92M)

I banged a neighbor for about a year, found out she was a kike, had the full on hyphenated last name. Her mother was a kike and father a goyim with a paycheck that she divorced and lived off of, but the Jew gene is passed down by the mother.

She wanted all her holes roughly fucked every time, loved being choked / slapped / spit on, mock rape (which was pretty much just me violently raping her when ever I wanted, we had a safe word but I am not sure what I would have had to do to get her to say it). I ran out of things to do to her after I pissed on her. I pretty much channeled my whole 1488 hate into an abusive sexual relationship.

So yes, jews just have sex with anything.

Attached: 1525704934696.jpg (720x700, 71K)

Nice. Will be doing that.

This guy knows. They're hungry for the cock. Guess slomo is too busy with destroying his host nation to please his woman. By anyway any questions? It's like 4am here and I'm getting sleepy

GOOD POINT

Was she at least beautiful?
You also left them pregnant?

Thanks buddy go and enrich their culture, I want to see her parents face when she gets left alone with a little niglet.
Godspeed user

She was a solid average girl. I just thought of her as a flesh-light.
I stopped banging her when she got off the pill and kept trying to take the condom off mid sex. She wanted to get pregnant, but I do not think she could be sober long enough to not kill the fetus. I didn't want to be tied to that level of crazy.

You are doing god's work.

Expect pic related reactions.

Attached: Kveching overdrive.jpg (630x630, 31K)

Good job nog. Degrade them. Abuse them. These kikes are the enemy of all races and deserve to be abused.

This Jew lived in Norway?
Do you look Aryan?
There are Jewish women who are pregnant because they are pregnant with Aryan men so that their children may be born with these characteristics.
Did you notice that she wanted to get pregnant with you?

Im a burger living in fiskland. This was back in college days. It was a fun time, me and the jew used to regularly dp an Asian girl down the hall.

Well, one weapon has turned on the wielder.
If more where like you in a generation they could not hide behind whites when conveneient, so they will have a harder time at subversion.

And you do have the largest jwes pop around. Unforuntatley even if you manage to spread this around enough to make a dent in overall demographics that still leaves a certain strip of land on the eastern coast of the Mediterranean and of course the east European remenants

>me and the jew used to regularly dp an Asian girl down the hall.
As??
You mean double penetration?

Nice angels trios but I don't believe you are black.

Timestamp or gtfo

>ruining their bloodline with lower-IQ (on average) negro genes
we have a based black person here, well done Daquarius.

Doing Gods work user!
Have a get out of the negro oven free card.

Attached: 1526804721822.jpg (750x539, 68K)

Holy shit this thread is still up? I got into a game of dominions and passed out. Yes I will continue to do my part in corrupting their bloodline. I'm gonna call it a night. If this thread isn't up tomorrow I'll make a new one and post a few pics. God speed anons

Post a pic of your hand with timestamp dude. Don't leave us hanging like that.