AUS/POL/ SEXIST TAXES EDITION

Evening fellas.

>Muslim girl sparked a security scare after carrying a replica machine gun into a Sydney hospital
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5820579/Muslim-girl-sparked-security-scare-carrying-replica-machine-gun-Sydney-hospital.html

>Secret ex-Muslim network in Australia fear disownment and abuse
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-06-09/double-lives:-the-secret-ex-muslim-network-in-australia/9811340

>Senior politicians in Australia have committed crimes, says top lawyer
unv.is/baka.com.au/entertainment/movies/senior-politicians-in-australia-have-committed-crimes-says-top-lawyer-20180608-p4zk9e.html

>ABC’s problem with political diversity goes a long way back
archive.fo/5v9Ib#selection-1717.0-1728.0

>China has a democratic future, says billionaire Andrew Forrest
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-06-08/china-has-democratic-future-says-billionaire-andrew-forrest/9850598

>Interference in ANU decision devalues independence
unv.is/baka.com.au/politics/federal/interference-in-anu-decision-devalues-independence-20180608-p4zkgj.html

>Live export opponents should check their moral compass, minister says
unv.is/theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jun/09/live-export-opponents-should-check-their-moral-compass-minister-says

>Australian Dollar a Risky Proposition, say ANZ Banking Group, "Sell the Rallies"
poundsterlinglive.com/aud/9233-australian-dollar-still-a-risky-proposition-say-anz-research-sell-the-rallies

>Claims of tax gender bias are absurd
unv.is/baka.com.au/politics/federal/claims-of-tax-gender-bias-are-absurd-20180607-p4zk0v.html

>Utes and sexist tax cuts: identity politics is a dangerous game to play
unv.is/baka.com.au/national/utes-and-sexist-tax-cuts-identity-politics-is-a-dangerous-game-to-play-20180608-p4zkeq.html

Previous thread

Attached: 1527070622502.jpg (1000x554, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openyoureyestohate.com/
macrobusiness.com.au/2017/09/gerry-harvey-100-million-australians-ahead/
macrobusiness.com.au/2017/11/people-mean-say-sydney-full/
macrobusiness.com.au/2018/03/populate-perish-says-jeff-kennett/
chinesemasonicsociety.org.au/history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Refugees will diversify outback Australia.

Attached: 1527508706648.jpg (1862x948, 256K)

I think you mean enrich Australia. Also, I heard that the federal government had a plan to force reffos onto South Australia

Getting Muzzies into small communities will enable them to quickly wipe out the whites in those areas and establish a stranglehold on rural enterprise.

Is that the poo jogger?

nah the poojogger was a bit browner I think

And it's beautiful.

>High school teacher in country side South Australia

Ask me anything... Bored as fuck and lonely tonight boiis.

What made you want to become a high school teacher in country side South Australia?

What's it like to be a high school teacher?

Do you have any nice co-workers?

Why is Rhodes in Sydney so chinked?

Attached: tradie.png (569x543, 574K)

Most ex-muslims are South East Asian, like Indonesians, but even they are afraid of being found out. Most never talk to their families again back in their home country, for fear of word spreading and a death squad being sent their way. The Middle Easterners are far less likely to drop their faith.

Not really, for one they won't have a have a large community in the boonies, they can't turn the place into a ghetto if they get split up, and it's mandated by law that they stay in their designated towns.
I would rather none were let in at all, but preventing them from sticking together is the next best thing.

>What made you want to become a high school teacher in country side South Australia?
I had an honours in maths and undergrad in physics, so I went for a masters in teaching. I scored a permanent government position in the country side with no experience at all. So it's really good in terms of job status. Aside from those reasons, I think learning is an interesting and complex form of science that could be improved so much.

>What's it like to be a high school teacher?
Lots of paperwork, lots of hours outside of teaching dedicated to marking and providing feedback.

Teaching students is fun if it's a good day (E.g. not fooling around). If they're fooling around it's hard. It's a downer trying to teach them maths, science and physics because they lack so much of the previous years knowledge that you can't really get them into solving problems. Most of the time, it is a struggle trying to get the dumb kids working. The smart ones will finish the task and then goof off.

>Do you have any nice co-workers?
Co-workers are great and are very helpful. Most of the time they know that I am inexperienced with the job so are willing to help out. The teachers at the school have been there for about 10-20 years so. So majority of them know what the students are like, etc. So they help out when I have questions. E.g. Why do we have two 17 year olds in our class of 15 year olds who are all in year 10.

What are the best and worse students you have had to work with?

Do you like South Australia?

What are your thoughts on the OP scores in QLD?

>teacher
aren't you afraid you'll be accused of sexual misconduct/rape by one of those little fuckers because they know there is no blowback on them?

Send them on a death march, I want to see evolution in progress.

They seldom leave the cities , if they signed a contract saying they would work in the bush for 10 years then they could stay where they pleased then fewer people would have a problem with them.

But they almost never leave the cities. (one or two exceptions exist, but that is what they are exceptions.)

stoned af mechanic reporting in

how's ya night going m8's

Attached: 34178519_1636725439772971_4103048335940648960_n.jpg (960x633, 113K)

>Best students
The hardworking ones

>Worst
Rude, arrogant, who think science and maths is useless.

The worst of them all is one of my senior students in physics who wants to join the military. They are the laziest student and have the best support system that a student could never get in the metropolitian area and still fuck up. Then there parents get on my ass about stupid issues that are completely irrelevant to what is happening in the classroom.

Yes, I like South Australia, been here all my life.

OP scores sound good. Students need to competition between themselves and other schools in order to be able to learn. SA has a similar system with SACE, but not as offensive as OP (imo).

aren't you afraid you'll be accused of sexual misconduct/rape by one of those little fuckers because they know there is no blowback on them?

Absolutely. Therefore, I just act 100% politically correct all the time. All the girls in my year 9 class and year 8 class think I am creepy/scary/whatever for whatever stupid reason they have.

The thing is, I only raise my eye brows at them because they act incredibly weird and always have since I met them.

It's mostly their reaction to me, because they can't read as to what kind of person I am. E.g. Why does this man only like science and maths, why does he speak a second language, why doesn't he like football, etc. etc.

Essentially, I don't fit in with their world view of 'normal' therefore get labelled as creepy. But 99% of high school kids are oblivious to the world around and are stupid as fuck, until they hit about 21.

This place is still a nightmare

Attached: mein hero.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

I don't get this, aus/pol/ complains "immigrants are taking my jobs"

But at the same time "fucking immigrants don't get jobs"

Which is it?

Are ONP /ourguy/?

which place, aus? what state

Both, any job they get is one less for an Australian and if they don't get one they are leeching off of actual Australians, either way we lose

>Muzzies and sudo dont get jobs
>curry munchers and chinks undercut us
>Shit is outsourced because we are too expensive due to actually being good, and having outrageously high costs of living due to chink immigrants
>Racial nepotism that occurs in every race except whites cos muh huilt

Happy?
Also 73% of new full time jobs went to new arrivals and there are hundreds of thousands of workers on visas undercutting us

Melbourne, Victoria

Attached: waiting for apex.jpg (480x469, 79K)

>Absolutely. Therefore, I just act 100% politically correct all the time. All the girls in my year 9 class and year 8 class think I am creepy/scary/whatever for whatever stupid reason they have.
Why don't you record your classes somehow? That way you have definitive proof you didn't lay a hand on them.
ONP? If you mean Pauline Hanson, then I don't know anymore. She can't seem to keep her own senators and has very poor decision making when it comes to picking her team as they abandon her without hesitation.

Immigrants get given the jobs. And then the families that come over just live off of the paycheck.

Simple.
Working visa and student visa immigrants take jobs away and send the money home, 'legal immigrants' find the quickest way to get onto benefits for the rest of their lives.

Both, lesser immigrants like niggers do not work, however Indians and chinks take jobs.

oath yeah cunt i was there this week for work and fuuuuck me what a shithole. sorry mate

Attached: 1527935083141.jpg (821x394, 45K)

Can we crowd fund a McNuke and then have you drive it into the CBD in your van?

you close cunt I'm in carlton

the fuck is ONP?

Those last two links don't even work.

replace baka with s m h

One Nation Party. Basically firm believers of the white Australia policy who actually got some of their shit together and organised a nation-wide political party. It's a small party though, and I don't remember the last time they were relevant, but at least they aren't being rounded up and incarcerated in muslim-run prisons.

I see, thanks

Not allowed to have cameras in the classroom unfortunately.

It's like little Sarah would ever dare be a liar, or dare to have a different sense of reality.

>One Nation Party
You mean Pauline Hansons One Nation or PHON.
What bullshit. As if they're allowed to do it at University but not at a school

It's a meme user, they actually don't have any policies about how to run the country properly.

Fuck, I could go sign up and make one with the electoral commission if I had time, I would use auspol as a platform to create the parties constitution.

Now all I want to do is get involved

Attached: ruap.png (996x451, 38K)

>Yes, I like South Australia, been here all my life.

How do you feel about NSW?

What's your opinion on teaching LGBT in classrooms?

Why would kids need to learn about how to have ass sex?

I was just talking about the OG One Nation, I don't really keep an eye on the irrelevant parties.
This is exactly why I don't keep an eye on them. It would be nice if they figured out some ways of co-ordinating with the smaller, sensible parties and preventing mass immigration though. I kind of wish Dick Smith went into politics.

>OG One Nation
link or it doesn't exist. PHON is the only One Nation party out there as far as I am aware/can find.

>TFW no policy against foreign ownership of property

This is what pisses me off, they can go all anti multiculturalism but they are way to vague about it.

Help me create a party user, It shall be called "National idenity party of Australia or NIPA.

Child protection laws come into play for anyone under the age of 18.

University is different and yeah after that magical age of 18 hits. The young person is allowed more free choice.

Maybe you should open your eyes to hate

openyoureyestohate.com/

It was a little less Pauline-centric prior to 2016, when she renamed it PHON instead of just One Nation.

One day I might get into politics.

At worst an accusation could ruin your career at the high school you work at, and you'd just have to move state or something. There's no chance of being jailed or anything if there's no evidence. The internet echo chambers like to talk about stitch-up cases and injustices, but if you lawyer up you'll be fine.
Me mum got a guy off the hook despite 3 of his kids (girls) living the high life with mum calling him a rapist in court. (basically the wife got mad that he complained to the family court about paying too much and they ruled in his favour, so they concocted a story to put him away, cus fuck you they are stronk womyns)

>NSW?
I've never been to NSW. I want to go there. I think NSW is far too multi-cultural in the city and that amount of multi-culti is out of balance for the city which causes problems.

I would like to try out a small town in NSW for teaching. I think that would be nice along the coast line.

>LGBT in classrooms
It doesn't really occur in small country schools.

In the city schools where there are a bunch of kids who are like that. I think it is important to teach that different exist and that you need to treat them the same as the rest.

The point of it is to teach respect for others, and not the sexual degeneracy that the media blows it up to be.

>hour 7 into a 16 hour shift

Who here getting absolutely motherfucking JUSTed right now?

Attached: Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg (837x892, 98K)

Attached: 1528526168806.jpg (677x960, 42K)

Its both lmao, our levels of immigration are way too high

I'm going to feel JUSTed tomorrow, 5am start but thankfully its only 7 hours.

Then I have the rest of the week off till the weekend.

Fuck me this weeks been rough, just one more day of slaving away and I can collect my paycheck which is probably going to be over 1k.

macrobusiness.com.au/2017/09/gerry-harvey-100-million-australians-ahead/

macrobusiness.com.au/2017/11/people-mean-say-sydney-full/

macrobusiness.com.au/2018/03/populate-perish-says-jeff-kennett/

Attached: Speech by Chi Hoatian Vice-Chairman of Chinas Military Commission.png (752x4432, 698K)

you lose cunt i'm in Sunshine. house literally got molotov'D

Creating a nationalist party that sounds like "nips".

KEK

>tfw start at 5 am everyday

It doesnt get any better btw :(

Where do you work user.

Yeah, an accusation could easily ruin a career. I know of one teacher who got accused. His whole house got turned upside down, he was questioned on his 20 years of teaching, etc. His friends, relatives, and anyone who ever had frequent contact with him were questioned.

It was a nightmare because one student reported "mr. blah blah had his arm on chink"

which wasn't true as it turned out. He is still at that school, but I can't imagine he would ever be the same after that.

went to bunnings in a 'diverse' suburb

got interrogated by a muslim woman chink phenotype

asked her "Did I steal anything?"

she says "Ohh nah I check everyone"

>was the only person checked out of 10 customers who went through

Is this some kind of stereotype payback for being a white male?

>The point of it is to teach respect for others
Yes, good goy, go teach children how even though it's different it's still completely normal for boys to stick their pee pees in other boys' asses. They're just like you and me and deserve respegd xdddddd
Kill yourself.

>she says "Ohh nah I check everyone"

Wants it...

That's kind of odd. I'd assume if the school didn't squeeze them out they would be so mad by the way the school treated them they'd leave anyway.

Beware of the chankoro.

Attached: 1510644760342.png (2300x1335, 1.69M)

Internet tough guy detected

yeah I should have said, "do you hear something ticking?"

When a boy asks, "if it's the same, why can't boys get pregnant with other boys", what do they tell them?

It's already happening. I live in what was a 99% white town just 10 years ago and now I can't go downtown without seeing at least two or three women wearing headscarves or a nog.

He was one of the leadership staff, so I think it was fairly hard to get rid of him. Additionally, he was part of the furniture. I'm not sure why he hasn't quit or been fired.

chinesemasonicsociety.org.au/history

Attached: 1508303066476.png (1070x876, 115K)

>WE

Attached: ChinaCheatingTest.jpg (2506x2997, 2.68M)

Our traitor governments sold the country, brought in foreigners that get given houses, cars and money off our fucking dime and we have to work shitty jobs to never be able to buy a house or be in debt for life.

How has there been no civil war.

based JUST poster. Had an 8 hour shift today, luckily enough I have two days until the next

jesus, dogs

Worked 40hrs Mon-Fri and finishing off with 12hr shifts today and tomorrow

No guns.

>where’s my civil war

They planned ahead and faked port Arthur to get the guns.

So you're saying its impossible since its against (((their))) law. Laws are only for us.

Well do you want to help me form a militia and start bombing government buildings?

Are you up for that?

Please leave Mr ASIO. This Iranian goatherding imageboard is one of peace.

shit. is that what this place is?
I thought it was a Saudi Arabian camel fucking internet forum.
shit.

We never should have let you go...

If I’m being honest, we often end up fucking the goats.

Republic when?

Nipaa~

Did you lads hear what Austria is doing with the muzzies lads?

8 hour shift in one hour ehhhhh

Austria is closing 7 mosques and kicking out 60 imams
The far-right government claims it’s due to “national security” concerns.
brought to you by Buzzfeed 2.0

make the commonwealth a republic with a representative government, then annex the USA

but first and foremost annex NZ

and Canada

So Anglo Empire?

We don’t want your kiked government. Now show your internet licence cunt.

hi there, neighbor, salam mu alaikum

fuck off filthy white clad. We Are FULL.

no more ppl smuggle pls