Why do you fear feminism, Jow Forums?

Why do you fear feminism, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1528472485828.jpg (900x1197, 130K)

No fear, identity politics is cancer, no matter the stripe, and will die from its own hand.

Women vote for more immigration and welfare and female education kills our birthrates.

What happens to a country with a lot of immigration and low birthrates?

Attached: feministcunts5.jpg (640x500, 23K)

Nice pussy, would grab !

name one feminist issue that all feminist agree on then I'll answer your question.

Women and men are not equal. Marriage, family and gender roles are the foundation of civilization.
What a nigger loving faggot.

Attached: 1520210343746.png (500x400, 56K)

10/10 perfect pussy
would lick for all the fucking day

Because it doesn't actually address the problems that society faces. Women are depressed and suffer from feelings of isolation in modern society. They think that this is because of the patriarchy and that the answer is to snip mens balls off. But in reality, they would be much happier conforming back to the gender roles that god intended for them: mothers, wives, homemakers.
Women are beautiful, graceful, precious. I don't like seeing them live unhappy lives in the workforce of modernity.

Attached: celticWoman.jpg (236x322, 45K)

Are you saying shitting next to truckers in unisex rest stops or working nine hours five days a week under tube lighting isn't feminine? Or rewarding, in it's own way? Or "equality"?

>Why do you fear feminism

Why is it that shitlibs think you can't dislike something or disagree with it or criticize it without being afraid of it?

Attached: 1514789082560.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

I don't fear that which is doomed to failure.
Sun Tzu has said "When your enemy is in the process of destroying himself, stay out of his way."

Attached: tumblr_oshbzi4upg1vf9ouoo1_1280.jpg (768x768, 164K)

>Women and men are not equal.
agree
>Marriage, family and gender roles are the foundation of civilization.
civilization has grown beyond the need of its foundation. Families are still important because families are the best way to raise the next generation of offspring. Marrige isn't as important, gender roles certainly arent as important. a stable healthy child only needs a family. our civilization only needs stable healthy children to grow up.

Just a tactic to end the conversation before it begins.

Why do you fear patriarchy?

Women in general would be happier if society didn't pressure them to be a certain way.
Conservatives want them to be good little housewives.
Feminists want them to be independent womyn that don't need no man.
Someone just needs to tell women to be themselves on an individual level. find what makes YOU happy, and follow that dream.

Doesn't make sense to do something you dislike or feel bored doing just because society pressures you into it. you have to look at yourself in the mirror every morning, you have to live with yourself every day. You have to face those late night thoughts in your head just before bed. Live the life that makes you happy or prepare do die inside a little every day

Who is this and why is she being reposted constantly?

Attached: edd.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Sage, it's a trap
Abort thread now you fucks.

1st world problems. dafuk is wrong with you people? real men (and women) do what they have to do and don't cry about it on-line.

I do agree with you, but look at what happened ever since we tried to do that to women. Giving them the freedom to do whatever they want got us to this point.
There is nothing wrong with reinforcing gender roles in society, it's just part of having a functioning civilization. I have no problem with outliers who want deviate from the norms and live their life as they want (lesbians, independent women, etc.) but there should be some base structure of gender roles and traditions.

Attached: DelusionalCunt.jpg (1180x785, 88K)

>sweet double D fingering session

Attached: sib.png (377x330, 7K)

>there is nothing wrong with reinforcing gender roles in society, it's just part of having a functioning civilization
>there should be some base structure of gender roles and traditions
[citations needed]

Marion Seclin

shut up loser identity politics is the search for existential meaning in the flesh. Completely removed from any transcedenal or spiritual meaning. Shitty souls can exist even in white men and good souls can exist in nonwhite men. The real aristicracy of quality comes from the soul notthe outward expressions of nature.

I have this theory, I read awhile back that men have the ability to actually think of nothing, and women lack this ability, this means that guys can zone out and do their boring 9-5 job on autopilot, women however are always thinking of something and therefore lack this autopilot ability, I believe this could be the reason women in the workplace are unhappy, imagine trying to get shit done when you’re constantly thinking about some meaningless bullshit.

Attached: E77B09EF-CC47-4750-9517-8E70C3EEA6CA.png (500x721, 155K)

bump

What else do you expect in a materialist society?

elle est quand même bonne Marion Seclin

Attached: 1520019730306.png (5000x5000, 381K)

I am a man, relatively well off and relatively attractive. I also dislike the modern western worldview, being a post-nazi.
Therefore:
As an individual I am not afraid of feminism. Actually I love it. It serves my interests.
As a member of the body politic I also love feminism, for it serves in dismantling western societies.

If I were a woman or if I ran a western state or if I cared for the survival of western society, then I would of course be terrified of feminism and would destroy it ASAP. But I am not one of these things.

Just look at the west right now, it's being ripped apart by all of this rabid deconstruction. Femininity is chaos, masculinity is order/destruction. We have been ripped out of a world of order and reason, a world where now the very existence of matter and meaning is in question, why? Because women are not designed nor compatible for running society.

I don't fear them. Feminism for the most part is a unproductive waste of resources and creates more issues than it solves. It's about selfishness and greed. And in some severe cases, mentally ill people making horrible decisions.

Feminism is nothing but commie bastards using deluded females to destroy western civilisation.

Feminism is recycled Marxism for fat ugly dumb girls.

>Just look at the west right now, it's being ripped apart by all of this rabid deconstruction.

Society BEGAN falling apart because a bunch of greatest generation/boomerniggers attempted to uphold the nuclear family at all costs even if mom was an alcoholic hag and dad was an abusive madman, which gave birth to motherfucking hippies and we all know how that turned out.

You're retarded if you think this all began because some dyke that's an unfuckable she-beast anyways doesn't want to reproduce.

Marriages aren't failing because jewish cunts willed it, marriages are failing because people are retarded as they have been for the past 3 generations, it's just that now there's no shame in cashing out early. Either way, the family is fucked.

Don't be scared of it, anons.

Attached: lick.gif (500x268, 3.5M)

I'm not afraid, faggot. I'm disgusted.

Attached: 1524464466570.jpg (1116x932, 331K)

This

Attached: on feminism.png (1500x3719, 595K)

>feminism
Hating men.
Fify

Attached: AB19CA69-6906-4CF0-A382-F5C1F0D0BB6A.jpg (215x242, 30K)

i feel no fear only disgust

If that was true we wouldnt import the third world non stop.
The truth is that feminism is superfluous and we'd be farther if we made our own kids.
Third world migration cost more than it brings.
This is all factual.

Attached: Bouga bouga babine de afwika.webm (480x360, 2.98M)

because i dont want women ruling over me?

who the fuck wants that?

I don't fear it, I despise it for using women's natural tendency for ingrouping to weaponize ignorance

Jow Forums and its users are an example of identity politics. Find a label, identify with it, buy into the hive mind, use the slang, share the in jokes, agree with most of it, stop thinking for yourself, etc.

It's too loud. The high pitched shrill screaming hurts my ears. I just want to hear nice sounds. Shrill incoherent screaming just makes my life worse.