We talk about our guns a lot, but are we really any match for their advanced combat tactics?

we talk about our guns a lot, but are we really any match for their advanced combat tactics?

Attached: 1525302336962.png (540x691, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YbBIK8CzCYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>That
>Landing a punch that will even cause minor bruising
I bet a girl could overpower that person with ease.

if people can't tell whatever you're a dyke or a low-t faggot, you should worry about that first before learning advanced alpha male rock hard manly shit.

I'm a tranny and I carry my 38 on me at all times.
Try and punch me you fucking faggot.
Guns don't give a fuck about muh tactics.
Ask Vietnam

>Guns win everytime
>Take an example in which the country with the weakest weapons won

Yeah, typical tranny, join the 40% quick, retard.

Well I bet you're also pretty used to getting poked with shit-covered sticks.

Attached: zvdX.png (312x313, 178K)

If you have to tell someone thumb outside your fist, not only are they going to arm their arm like a fucking retard, or anything correct really.

Their """punch""" would land with the force of a fly fart.

Attached: howdy.gif (247x183, 2M)

(((They))) always assume a passive target that will just take a swipe from a apparent nancy boy/pre op trannie/ thin dyke w short hair and ironic glasses. Legally, a person being assaulted has the right to self defense. The communists may want to rethink this ill-conceived "strategy". All this hate from what bills itself as a party of peace and tolerance!

That's the point France you fucking idiot an army was defeated by a bunch of mud niggers with broken garbage guns.

Absolute gold coming from you, Sweden. I bet her fist doesn't leave a bruise nearly as big as the one muhammad's cock left on your lips.

I bet he has tight asshole for BBC.

No i only have sex with women.
After bricking in girls thousands of times it was pretty obvious that I was infertile probably cause I'm intersex or something, so I just went all in.
Now I don't have to touch my gross male body cause that shit gay while getting female privilege and just doing whatever I was going to do as a guy anyways just now more kawaii.

CARLOOOOOS

Fuck this Antifa faggot

Attached: SMASH_Antifa.jpg (980x1280, 147K)

Can we get this duel to happen?

Attached: deathmatch.png (1182x1096, 1.23M)

I bet you look like a fucking monster. Quit lying to yourself. You're not "kawaii" you're probably Willem Dafoe in a wig

I would be afraid to fight this s o y creature for fear I would accidentally beat it to death and end up in prison. Maybe that's their grand strategy.

If one of these dumb asses punched me then i accidentally, broke the side of their knee with my cane and when they reached for me from on the ground i broke there collar bone would that be assault

Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it

Attached: ziskey.jpg (1280x696, 68K)

>Arms reach
>Attacker has surprise, is already speedily sending violence of action to your grape
I a8 the b8 good job

Mandatory >56% reply.

What's funny is that the hogg master would probably win.
I've watched stuff like this before where super twig man will arm wrestle a girl and end up humiliating her.
People underestimate just how weak women are.
youtube.com/watch?v=YbBIK8CzCYo

I think it's fascinating actually just from a biology and sexual dimorphism perspective, among white people at least. All bets are off with these big shaneequas with high T. But yeah like with my fiance and myself. I'm not just twice as strong as her, or 3 times as strong as her. I'm like 8 or 9x as strong as her in terms of the amount of weight I can lift vs her. That's pretty unusual in the mammal kingdom.

Attached: 1527634914652.jpg (1080x810, 115K)

Not sure if male or female.

>thumb outside your fist
You know your friends are gay when you need to give that advice. Kekking at the thought of how they found that out.

I have seen this photo posted a million times but it still takes my breath away

In a life or death situation I'm sure you could easily grab a basedboy by the ankles and beat 6 other ones around you with his body judging by how lanky and weak they all look.

>thumb outside your fist
Good god...

probably googled "how to punch someone"

Onionsboy-fu

Attached: 1528139189227.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>44,000 tweets
>182 followers

how?

>an army was defeated
The army won and then it left.

Those numbers tell me that 100 people in the world learned a real lesson from this kid's tweet while 43,900 retweeted it just to laugh at antifa faggots.

Attached: e24fc4f36cda36b409c9b14c7d2ddd3984cea321_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

>Willem Da'fag

>Needing to be reminded to keep your thumb in the outside of your first.

Attached: 1528194379046.png (900x706, 594K)

yeah that skeleton really is spooky.

Can one have motivation if his dick is cut off?

Why do people need to be told "thumb outside fist"? Isn't that the default way to make a fist? Who tells people to put their thumb inside?

Why do fags and trannies share information like this? It's like their sexual preference defines them and they have no other redeeming human qualities. That's why pride parades are nothing but glitter and dicks.

You guys lost Vietnam

post pics or LARP

Attached: improvised weapons.jpg (720x477, 59K)