Give me one good reason why we don't deserve this

Give me one good reason why we don't deserve this.
It was promised. It was defended. It was won. It's our land.

Attached: TC_hGyfcv8wAgWRnvP4PwpypAe-V5yiRILfYW-KkaW8.jpg (820x450, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-19/top-us-general-says-american-troops-should-be-ready-die-israel
google.com/search?q=american soldiers die for israel
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy
youtube.com/watch?v=ziGuDL8TSlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W6Asjb0Ko6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Promised by who, faggot? Your God isn't real and you aren't special.

You have to be human to own property.

Our God is your God too

No, He's not. You are not special. Your God isn't real.

Because you are not human, Yitzhak.

You filthy swine will burn in hell for rejecting christ in the name of the shekel schlomo.

Attached: 1527718953776.jpg (608x608, 59K)

My name is Mordechai

Iran will nuke Tel Aviv, now that your puppet Trump has revoked the deal.
زنده باد ایران! زنده باد هند

Why try to take that panhandle in Egypt? Seems like too much of a bitch to defend to me..

Attached: CA25BA26-ADDB-48CA-832D-B36853E7AF95.png (2000x2000, 1.59M)

In your dreams pajeet. Trump also moved the embassy he will always have our back. Israel is in safe hands. Iran...not so much. Remember, John Bolton is on Team Trump. Watch your mouth.

Just try you filthy kike

Attached: problem-solution.png (800x600, 761K)

If you get it, do you all leave our countries and take your internationalist ideology with you?

We would have a deal then.

Because you cant take it yourself

>in the name of the shekel

Attached: 745.png (327x316, 211K)

Only if the blue area is a giant oven

Attached: hitlerwasrighthollowhoaxholohoaxdankanimememe.jpg (590x438, 76K)

FUCKING JEWS! DIE! DIE! DIE!

I'M GOING TO RAOE INE OF YOUR JEE WHORES WHEN THE REAL HOLOCAUST HAPPENS AND NO ONE WILL PREVENT IT.

How will this even be possible? Do you know how many millions of arabs live in this area? You can't even handle the Palestinians that are living under your rule, how would you even manage the millions under a "greater Israel"?

Good Bye

Attached: 6A607506-5A14-4B43-B384-4A1B0CFAFA1D.jpg (820x450, 77K)

His God is Rothschild

Zionists are the spawns of Satan

The Jew will kill them

you do deserve it, and i tell you what, Ill make you a deal!!!

white nations will invade and exterminate all non-jewish occupiers of these lands, and in exchange ALL jews must go live there, never to return to Europe, NA, or OZ, ever again for all eternity, every last filthy kike on the planet to be deported to go live there, and I will support it
bonus lands if you take your pets with you

Attached: 1526966308405.jpg (1200x600, 130K)

No, with jews you ALWAYS lose. They will screw you over in every deal, this is why you don’t make concessions with them.

Remember, make lampshades, not agreements.

Nah they were also promised 2800 goyim slaves per Moishe so that's not all.

Ok.
You are not human, Mordechai.

Of course you deserve it.
I suggest you force all Jews in the world to emigrate to Israel, stay there and then fight for Greater Israel.
Our thoughts and prayers will be with you.
(Our euros and weapons will be with the highest bidder.)

No, no, no.
FIRST all the Jews get sent to Israel, THEN we discuss help and the like.

>promised
wtf are you smoking?
Most of the time the land you half-breed white Euopean jews stetted was called Palestine and now you want pic related?!

How was it promised to you. You so called Jews aren't descendants of of David from Judea, or any of the tribes. Even if your ancestors were from there, God took it away from you, because you he pretty much said you all money grubbing, disobedient, and disloyal pieces of shit that you cant turn your back on, because the first chance you get you will turn on anyone for a fucking nickel.

You so called Jews are pretty much whats wrong with the world and have been the cause of most the crap perpetrated against humanity for a long time.

Its going to be fun watching the internet expose you all for what you are. When you all attempt the next big world event, (you're kind would actually nuke the whole word) your going to get put down once and for all.

actually if you were the same people it was promised it you would have a valid claim, but all the jews that are living now there no more than kazar larpers that adopted that doctrine steling from the original people.

The original jews were the palestinians that got converted by the islam

So you deserve that land as much as me, if i jjust start praying god and saying i was the orginial jew aswell

Sure, go ahead. But you'll be taking and managing your new kebab problems all by yourself. Have fun Chiam!

Attached: file.png (1277x556, 260K)

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-19/top-us-general-says-american-troops-should-be-ready-die-israel
google.com/search?q=american soldiers die for israel
sure suuure

Stop spreading your fucking lies. We do not have the same God. Dumb fucking christians believe that bullshit you pedal. Your God is fucking Satan, Saturn, Lucifer. You fucking know that, but deception is what you all do, just like your Lord, the great deceiver.

>muh paganism

Attached: 1492808704103.jpg (720x720, 45K)

Israel never existed in the first place. You dont deserve anything.

Why don't you take back Poland?

Gas the kikes

sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy

You're a fucking idiot if you think he has your back?
He telegraphed to your PM that he doesn't believe a word you all say,
Heads up for you, he's going to expose what you all really are. He keeps talking of world peace, without exposing the jewish zionist plan and the crimes against humanity that your people have committed for centuries. Your evil nature must be expose before world peace could ever be even a possibility.

Allot of people will want you removed this world when the truth comes out. I wont go along with that, but you cant live amongst us or any other people. Your goal is to only enslave and force others to provide for you.
That is what trump is going to end for you.

You do. Anyone who kills mutts for sport is the good guy in my book.

"And here we have the towers crumbling, oh my, we have a winner! The new high score!Remember folks tune in next week for more of your favourite show, Goys dying - on camera!"

Attached: DancingJews.jpg (300x300, 29K)

May G-d bless Greater Yisrael
It will happen brother, it will
Shalom from small Jewish community in Croatia

Attached: Promised Land.jpg (630x471, 128K)

Why do you want it though?

You don't , countries are only for humans .

kikes take the banter pretty well on pol and make kek worthy threads like this.

No,
My god is DEO SOL INVICTO

Attached: 350px-Ilion---metopa.jpg (350x341, 52K)

Because the judenschwein are winning.

All your gods aren't real....and jesus would have had brown skin

Khazar you say?

>It was promised
God is not real , and you need to be ether retarded or a coward to believe in him
And even if you do believe in the giant spaghetti monster in the sky you are either an troll or have not red the bible because no where in it is all this territory promised to the Jews (with which modern Israelis have almost no genetic connection )
>>It was defended
It was not . Historically the Jews have lost their land many times
>>It was won
No , it was given to you as a gift. And if i wore you i would be very careful because if people in the world start voting for pro Palestinian politicians and the world stops giving you money you would not last very long.
>>It's our land
No your land , is a lot smaller than this and if you are not careful you will loose it. I know it is easy to shoot people armed with sticks and stones when papa America gives you weapons but the moment you loose that support (and if you continue to be so arrogant you will soon) you are going to loose that little territory that you have
>Is this reason enough ?

Relax mudslime. We know he is a filthy occupier of arab terrain, but you don't have to say what you're going to do lol.

ask Ägypten & Saudi Arabien , not /pol.

maybe they give you the land - maybe they will put you and your children in a hole full of gazoline.

Attached: kampfhund_wolfenstein_02.jpg (1700x1354, 801K)

I have no idea what are you talking about Khazar what?
I am Ashkenazi Jew, that propaganda that says we are Mongolised Jews its just not true its all propaganda

you have no God. remember your holidays in Auschwitz Birkenau when our bolish Kapo tortured your familiy - your God saw what happened but he decided to watch the A Team

Thrn try to take it faggot and shut the fuck up

Attached: 1522331453465.jpg (771x670, 45K)

How will you populate that land? Theres hardly enough ppl to fill up whatever you have right now.....

no , your name is Nr. 174573554 , have a look on your tattoo , und jetzt zurück an die Arbeit .

Attached: ballpen.jpg (450x350, 51K)

If they had gone there and taken over instead of being handed the land, money and resources to take over I'd be fine with it. Wars and invasions have been a part of human history.

At this point Israel has been around long enough that they'll only leave if they're destroyed. My issue is more with the dishonest tactics they're using to push people out of nearby regions to expand.

If you want to kill someone and take over their land, just fucking do it. Don't slowly push them out or starve them when you have the military capacity to just flatten the area. Decide you don't care about their lives, and wipe them out. Or decide the international resources you receive mean more, and stop. Pick one, doing both causes unnecessary harm.

>all these stupid goyim showing their salt
L M F A O
M
F
A
O
Tell me when you get a Nobel prize, you stupid retards. We have twice your IQ and money and infinite times your children. They are the absolute überchads of the human species. Meanwhile, you fucking astro cucks have been killing brain cells in your mom's basement but still delude yourselves into thinking that just because you have girly, fragile blue eyes means you're gonna found an ethnostate. You fucking faggots. You and I both know that even if Jow Forums actually made an ethnostate, it would be the nastiest 3rd world shithole because there's not a single thing you cucks can do. Meanwhile, YHWH's chosen people has invented civilization, science and all sane moral standards that stone age retards like the Greeks didn't understand because they unironically thought small dicks were more masculine and gay vowel phonemes were as interesting as Chad consonants.

But wait, that's not it! God's favorite people has survived persecutions and kept a high dignity after being kicked out of over 300 nations for admittedly no fucking reason whatsoever. Meanwhile, gay orgy-addicted Roman cucks were wiped out because of their own incompetence. L M A O

Attached: Happy Jew.png (274x242, 17K)

Why don't you just, you know, try to take it then?

You realize ethnically Jewish people are a minority right? Most jews, including in Israel, are the descendants of European converts.

Ladies and gentlemen. I present to you, the Jew.

Sooner or later, you snakes will be dealt with.

Attached: day of the metak u glavu.jpg (1280x672, 127K)

No its all propaganda that people on Jow Forums are pumping in your small brain leaf its all wrong
Its all antisemitism

>It was won. It's our land.

so holocaust was deserved, because germans won against jews? nice logic.

>Sooner or later, you snakes will be dealt with
croatia is falling apart ujko, you know that
The numbers have fallen below 4mil croats in croatia
But wait
>on wikipedia says 4,171 mil
That is not true
Remember this ujko, you and all the people from balkan will all go extinct

Attached: happy merchant.jpg (201x232, 10K)

the eternal schlomo

Attached: 1.jpg (6000x1488, 170K)

Dont swing so hard memeflag

During the Ottoman invasions our population went from 2 000 000/2 500 000 people to half a million, and yet we survived. Spread your kike propaganda elswhere, were doing fine and will be doing better when we get rid of you parasites.

The jew manipulates others to do what he wants, through deception and manipulation. The jew doesn't create for himself with his own works and efforts. He spends his time trying to figure out how to take and be reward for someone else's efforts. They spend their time learning how to lie, deceive, manipulate, extort and most importantly how to justify what they have done while stealing property or any other fruits of someones labor.

You can either put your head down and work hard to build something of value, or spend your time trying to take from others the value they created, but you don't have time to do both.

Was giving up Sinai part of you master plan?

No one deserves anything. You have to earn it on your own.

>OUR LAND GOYIM

Attached: F03B5148-6915-42B6-A1F9-F83EB9ABC962.png (1536x2048, 1.09M)

You deserve to be mushed into a fucking pulp.
IRL I will smile at you, jew. :)

Attached: civil.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

remove kikes and freemasons from your town , start NOW

Attached: Furcht.jpg (852x1080, 142K)

the only thing your people deserve is being wrapped up in barbed wire and tossed into the sea, that way you can atleast be usefull as food for crabs.

If you can take it and keep it without roping us into doing the heavy lifting for you, have at it. Real tired of bailing you kikes out every time you can't handle the snackbars.

No, we gave Sinai and other parts that our people have conquered for peace

Attached: land for peace.jpg (942x608, 58K)

Woow slow it down there cuck, dont use such bad words

Attached: Sweden&Germany.jpg (750x720, 34K)

Fuck off with that propaganda mutt

Attached: Idfhotg.jpg (1045x1393, 146K)

You had it then you gave it up. Probably for a penny.

Attached: Subhumans.jpg (511x407, 40K)

Good one , Israel gave that away because there was no way in hell that they could hold it and properly administrate it . Also because everyone would be able to see that they are backwards religious notjubs.

Well i hate muslims so yeah i guess you deserve it why the fuck not

Your appropriate landmass was recalculated.
You can't cry about regulations while pushing them too.

Hahahha you guys are cute, in a kikey mutilated dick, Rottenchild sort of a way.

Our country will be ground zero for the purge. From where you last expected it, it will come. Believe that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ziGuDL8TSlQ

>one reason
You're gay.

Hate spam me i'm out of here
Also it's funny how noone said an actual reason

>Our God is your God too
>*sells his son for 30 pieces of shekels*
It's our logical, moral, and divine obligation to eradicate Jews from the earth

Attached: Austalia_shitposter_alliance.jpg (1024x769, 135K)

We are next level now you retarded little nose nigger. We are coming for you from all angles along all vectors.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6Asjb0Ko6o

Attached: tumblr_o1ued8bTuW1qfjqf7o1_500.gif (465x260, 2.71M)

Are you arguing with yourself?

Because you're the son of the devil, the synagogue of satan.
All you "deserve" is eternity in hell.

It's not, or you would be Christians, you dumb fuck.

based

> It was defended. It was won. It's our land.

Er, no. You never conquered that land and you don't currently control it, never did and never possibly could.

No it was all conquered by our army we did not gave that away becouse we could not hold it or properly administrate it, it was all given for PEACE becouse arabs would attack us again, and what are you doing here Janek?
Why are you defending arab acts against Yisrael? I tought you guys hate arabs/muslims

whew

Attached: 1528366185910.gif (250x263, 1.98M)

Its not, and you dont want admit its true

Attached: Sweshit.jpg (1600x1200, 223K)

Wow man I did not know that you know all these bad words, bad cuck!