Why is it acceptable for millennials to have large student loan debts?

Why is it acceptable for millennials to have large student loan debts?

Attached: N2D16gPL.jpg (512x512, 32K)

They're stupid enough to take out those loans. If you're in more than say $20,000 in debt for school unless you're guaranteed six figures right away you are absolute fool. But hey, keep getting those loans, get your criminal justice degree or whatever or womens studies, have the time of your life you only live once, $80,000 private school, it's cool. Why? Because, my cousin Morton is a debt collector, and he makes money off of student loans, so the more dumb kids take them out, the more he makes money and more remittances he sends back to the f a m here.

She's cute. Who is this?

Soe

Attached: cJiOUfS_d.jpg (525x960, 73K)

Google image search it faggot. Spoonfeed yourself you little child.

why is there 20 years of difference between pics?

fuck off kike. Enslaving the world with your student loan debts

You mean american women who studied gender studies and lesbian dance theory? It's because you pay your whole life for stupid choices.

The sooner you get in debt, the sooner you are trapped by the system.

Sorry I don't follow eSports faggotry so that I might know who she is.

I dunno, but I think she looks way cuter as a MILF in the OP than she did when she was younger

How is it slavery? These kids are willingly taking the loan, they are signing the contract, doing business, and making a deal to finance their education. They are 100% responsible, it is not slavery, it is not against their will. They are taking out loans, they should expect to pay them back. No special privileges, no "but it's necessities so interest should be lower" or any of that, that's not how economics work. You borrow money, you pay it back, you make it worthwhile for the lender. They signed up for it, they dont have to get their womens studies degree, they could just go to community college but no. My cousin and I just make money off something people will do anyway, its capitalism baby.

Eat shit.

because they can claim anxiety disorder and get a disability check every month and never have to pay it back, ever.

meh I took out student loans in my 20s and have no intention of paying back Im 35 now Self employed only work in cash don’t pay taxes so they can’t garnish me fuck schlomo free education

Fuck you, deadbeat.

She looks older and more leathery and lizard-like every time you post her.

What kind of nonsense it that?
Having debt period is unacceptable!

Because Boomers have weaponised the government against Millennials.

>yes goyim, pay $30k per year so the university can hire another diversity minister, open a new abortion clinic, and build another stadium for battle niggers. Don't forget to tip with an alumni donation the day after you graduate!

>implying i will pay those back
haha fuck off

Because if you don't have rich parents, have an IQ of 150+ and aren't black and you want to get somewhere in this world that isn't a basic trade skill job you have to go into debt up to your eyeballs.

It's acceptable if the living standards are lower and it's the only way to afford what previous generations did. Go ahead, be frugal and credit free and be out of luck when your car breaks down or your meds cost too much money. Get fired and become homeless just because you didn't want to use credit. Use a dangerous bus you get beaten up on. Self righteous anti credit people should try living on welfare or minimum wage jobs.

>How is it slavery? These kids are willingly taking the loan.

The key word is " Kids" , not old enough to vote due to unability to grasp the complications of their decisions. Yet considered perfectly fit to sign an indebtment of tens of thousand of dollars to (((loansharks)))

kys shylock

Attached: 1520073111409.jpg (656x754, 123K)

>Battle niggers

Attached: 1528063124756m.jpg (1024x1024, 82K)

Hitler did nothing wrong

Attached: millenials.jpg (4304x4168, 3.59M)

>
student loans are free money. anyone paying them back is retarded

slide thread

boomers

lurk moar

tru

no social skills
no connections
4th industrial revolution imminent
IT is the fastest growing/least regulated business
cant work in IT without university degree (in my country)

t.milennial

Nigger, 18 is a legal adult. 99%+ of college students in the US are 18 or older. They are legal adults. Just putting that out there because you sound stupid as fuck. You're like CNN calling a bunch of yellow-tooth Somali 30-somethings "migrant children."

Attached: 1528483704719.png (530x492, 13K)

>tattoes
>makeup
>shitty hippie accesories

you must be a roastie yourself

Kill yourself millennial poster

its weird. Im drunk right now and I think she doesnt look remotely good in this pic.

am I wrong?

you arent, she looks disgusting

Well good thing is I'm doing an apprenticeship so I don't have to worry

Loans are a choice, and most postsecondary institutions charge what they know they can get while still filling all their spots.

Remove student loan systems, add more grants only for those that are willing to earn it, and inform students of areas that actually have jobs.

Attached: DUi.jpg (1200x1200, 151K)

It's not. People that went to school on student loans are literal retards. Unless they are guaranteed $120,000 a year job upon graduating. they are debt slaves for life and they deserve their misery.

why don't Americans simply come to Europe to get their degrees?
Education here is much better anyway

A lot of them come up here instead.
International fees here are often double the domestic ones, but still cheaper than their own.

Our population is packed into a couple areas thoug, so they pay high rent to be near their schools but still end up paying less overall.

Its a boomer scam

Attached: BOOMER WAGES ADJUSTED FOR INFLATION 1.jpg (1967x1564, 339K)

I'd say a lot more americans and canadians head to european universities in general, and it's extremely expensive for euros to study over there. Uusually only happens for a year at most.

The problem is that these student loans prey on kids when they are young and stupid. Were you experienced enough when you were 18? I sure wasn't. Imagine if drug dealers were in your neighborhood. You'd feel a bit different if he's talking to all of the 18 yrs olds.

And this whole "cannot default" shit is absolutely terrible for the education system. Universities get paid (in full) and face none of the consequences for offering sub-par or out right useless degrees. Universities need to feel the weight of their failures again.

Attached: 1527476938924.jpg (320x319, 20K)

Christ she hit the wall hard. I never found her attractive to begin with but now I find her repulsive. The hideous tattoo didn't help but now she has man jaw and looks 40.

>A legal adult reading making a legal, binding agreement that they've read, understood, accepted and signed willingly and under no duress
>Is the same as heroin dealers talking to kids at the park
Kys useless nigger. Not our fault you studied post-western Tranny doctrine and ran up a 100k tab you now have to pay back.

Attached: 76e4047c6e7f3fdb28bccf6ee958314a.jpg (640x640, 164K)

So big question is... How do I get out of paying them? Other than just not and getting my wages garnished/shit repoed?

>muh legal adult
If legal adult was changed to 50 yrs or just 10 would you accept it. Its a fairly arbitrary number.
Science has already proven that our brains are not fully developed until around 27-28 yrs. I think we should reconsider what an adult is.

predatory individualism will be the end of this country

Usury should carry a death penalty.

Attached: y9xm2.jpg (543x405, 130K)

Have a degree.
> move to different country to use said degree
> profit

So your answer is "no one under 27-28 is smart enough to take out a loan and not fuck it up"? Congratulations, you now get to work at McDonald's from 16-27 because you still can't afford college but now you can't get a loan either. Great solution dipshit. No one's forcing you to get a loan or even go to college, they're both choices but you invest in a better future for yourself if you're smart. If you're a dumb schmuck like you seem to be, you live with nigger-tier short term goals and just skate through life blaming everyone else instead of seeing the big picture for your own actualization.

Attached: 1528479091599.png (750x711, 87K)

It isn’t. Higher education should be free just like it is for public schools.

It isn't?

Because they signed a bad contract. 12 years of schooling failed to inform them of the dangers of contracts.

In the UK you don’t need to pay off student loans unless you start getting paid over a certain threshold. Most graduates have a fucking long way to go till then so the interest keeps rising and rising, just adding another swimming pool to pay back to the man.

Hum, you guys don't trust 18 years old with alcohol.

The funny thing is university education for our boomers WAS free.
These are the fuckwits who are demanding privatisation of strayan unis and complaining about millennials not working hard enough, also conveniently giving themselves a reason to import chicks to do low-skilled jobs and get paid below minimum wage

Well you singlehandedly changed my opinion on jewish debt. Thanks.

Temporarily sacrifice to do high paying job you hate, quickly pay off the retarded choice you made earlier in life, then quit and do something you actually love.

Or just be dishonest and move, but that's up to you.

The student loan people will never get a dime from me unless I win the lotto so good luck with that there’s plenty of ways to not leave money trails and not use credit.

Samefag here.
and teach your kids to not make the same mistakes you did. Some of the best jobs, both pay-wise and satisfaction-wise don't require postsecondary.

What's one got to do with the other exactly? I know you're busy fucking your dog and all but at least explain yourself, leaf. We trust 18 year olds to fight wars, drive tanks, fly planes, drive cars. But somehow they're too stupid to sign contracts? Fuck outta here.

Attached: 78c928f47be9532dd307631d37f1c364.jpg (529x728, 74K)

> be dishonest
> giving a fuck about the loan people selling half ass classes to students in a work force going into automation and trying to make factories cool again
Sure leaf...sure

I did things the opposite way. I focused on paying off my house and have managed to do that with only a handful of AS and AA degrees. My mother is worried about me not having a career or retirement and is begging me to pick up a state job. At least I won't be homeless :/

Attached: 1521434691224.png (540x482, 190K)

If your degree and you loan gets me a job that makes it worth my while to pay you back fine, if not good luck ever getting your money, I promise you you’re not getting a dime if there’s no value in the piece of paper you give me

God your stupid.

The cost of college is clearly inflated. We shouldn't have to take out loans for higher education. And it has a lot to do with how perverted the system is.

I actually believe that we can cut elementary and high school shorter. Graduate at 16 maybe? We are still using the Prussian schooling model, that hasn't been questioned since the late 18th century.

You know I can't do that Mr. Snigglevitch.

I'm self employed. Just sick of paying King Niglet and the boys for nothing.

So I'm fucked then. Maybe I could get dual citizenship like our politicians hey... Nah I'd rather have student loans than live in Israel.

eh sweetie..

International students don't pay the same as EU born citizens. .For most universities in Europe int students are a cashcow.. (it's easily 20K per year for them, even in Belgium)

All the signs were there for anyone that looked beforehand. I agree that the education system shift to push college and university fields were stupid, but people also didn't do their research and trusted loan sharks.

They need to own up to their mistake in my opinion, but that's just me.

I’m not even mad you only have to pay until you stop going. I’ll be starting my PH.D at the end of next year getting more funding. By that time I’ll be coasting mass comm/political science Lil bitch boy

>God you're stupid
Can't help it I'm under 27 so apparently I haven't developed a brain yet according to your narrative faggot. Going to have to dumb it down even more. It's hilarious you think we can cut high school to 16 when you've got niggers who still can't graduate at 19. You're all kinds of fucked in the head, are you little fella?

Attached: 49e783ba9ee09c31e451cc0757840cbd.jpg (500x378, 41K)

Who is this faggot that always makes these threads asking stupid questions about millenials with some picture of this roastie?? He's been at it for years now (same format every time). And I can't imagine any actual person being this autistic. Is this a bot, or something??

Not to mention I’ll just apply at a bunch of schools as another under privledged genius so which school wants to gibs me money to look good.

In my country you can finish highschool at 16.. depends on the level.

dumb kids end at 16 and start working at burger king or a construction worker or whatever.. smarter kids finish at 18 and continue studying at college or university.

Gotta love that 139 IQ outlier for African American check box. My nigga

Attached: CD4EB5EC-6ADF-4EA1-82AA-CF702715B43D.jpg (1200x1200, 137K)

No

Same reason why you browse Jow Forums everyday.

The other user isn't talking about axing the "dumb kids" at 16 to work at burger king though. He's proposing we can push everyone through high school and graduate at 16 then magically they're all ready for college (with no loans!) Yay communism.

Attached: 1528483293131.jpg (500x500, 41K)

>I’m not even mad you only have to pay until you stop going. I’ll be starting my PH.D at the end of next year getting more funding. By that time I’ll be coasting mass comm/political science Lil bitch boy

Sounds like you have it all figured out. But you don't have that degree yet and life can change fast. I'll leave it at that and wish you well, cocksuck.

Attached: 1524629289307.gif (450x250, 977K)

>Israelis posting on Jow Forums
>le we're one of you and we're cool guys JIDF poster
Fuck off shills

Haha, oh you hooknosed tard. Those debts will go away soon. Morton's getting a fucking haircut. But, allow me to relay to the rest of the thread exactly how one bails out on student debts (despite the kikery involved with exempting them from bankruptcy).

Emigrate. Go anywhere in Europe you wish. American debts do not follow you to Europe. Even if a collector wishes to collect on your debts, they must find you in a country that allows it, they must somehow acquire your contact information there and they then must proceed to prove that the debts are valid by the local and (in the EU countries) European standards that cover usury. Guess what? Student loans from the United States have never cleared that bar.

There are movements afoot to eliminate student loan debts in the states. If you have a heavy debt load, move your banking to non-US accounts with a non-US social security/taxpayer/national ID number, and live your fucking life free of that shit. My cousin did this, and has been living in Germany and working in Luxembourg while ignoring his $78,000 in student loans while simultaneously filing forbearances and appeals when denied, almost as a hobby. The amount, because of these efforts, has remained the same for 7 years. Sure, it may not go away, but he just tells them he has no income and he is homeless.

He doesn't plan to return anyway, except when his parents finally die, and then just to quietly collect his inheritance (in a trust that will avoid probate completely and is ironclad against claims). I recommend if your degree is employable but your pay is as abysmal as most US retards' is, that you consider doing the same. Because the salt in my soup tastes better when it comes from this nigger's relative, Morton, in the form of tears.

because boomers depend on it

Kek keeping eligibility full time is the easy part, time your classes right so the hardest ones and the 10 page papers are during times when you have to crack down. I’ve been able to juggle a shit ton while keeping up with school work. If life changes fast at this point It’ll be fast at becoming rich.

Why do people carry large amounts of any debt? because it's easy to get credit. I know my mailbox is assaulted with credit card offers every day. I get hounded in my email, for car loans, ever since I paid off my car last year. AT&T is spamming me to buy the latest iPhone, because I pay off my current one in a month or two. (It will be my last, btw, been researching flip phones)
College loans were the new excitement for the credit industry. They even got the Federal Gov. to back them, thanks to the bribes they paid Obama. They tapped out the housing market, everyone has a credit card, the automakers are literally throwing new cars at people...so lets do the same to college loans! Let's float the idea that not only do you HAVE to have a bachelor's to get any job, and get business to support that, but now you need a masters to make a decent paycheck?
So people bought in. Hey, 6 years, living easy, lots of cash, I can pay it off later. Hey, the only job I can get is at Starbucks - you fuckers!

One of the biggest con jobs of all history.

I'm fucking so glad I got my degree when I could pay for it working part time. I feel for kids now. They're indentured servants before they even get going - and then when they do graduate, they're pressured to buy half a million dollar (outside of NYC, SF and LA) at 24, when nobody that young should be taking on that kind of debt. But all the apartments they should be living in are either too expensive, condos, or got torn down to make "gourmet" lofts for $850k. They're doing their best to reinflate the housing bubble, but everyone is tapped out. Everyone I know owes more than they could possibly pay back, and don't know what they're gonna do, or they're just spending, spending, spending.

Something has got to give. You know what comes next in the song.

I don't have any loans. I'm keeping it that way. Fuck you, credit vultures.

Oh, okay, she's that gamer journalist. I thought she was cute as hell, until I saw the sleeve tattoo. Ruined it completely.

Right on man. I hope you do game the system for all of us who can't. I'd stay humble though, because the govt. gets us all at some point. Having a PhD doesn't guarantee shit anymore. But if you can put one up the ass of Uncle Sam and get rich in the process, I salute you.

Attached: 1528065594401.gif (300x226, 1.17M)

that's a different Soe.

This 'girl' in OPs pick is a trans just for the record.

Fuck the gov & “Uncle Sam, claiming he’s my long lost relative, I just paid 6 figures in taxes. FUCKKK YOUUU....k dot said it, not kendrick”

Good luck, there are millions who'd love if you figured it out. They're Federally backed, and you can't BK out of them. Good luck owning a home, because if you go into default with them, they'll slap a lien on it faster than you can imagine, and garnish your pay.
The government knows this is a problem that's just getting started. If you work the system, you can get the payments low, like $25 a month, and just be resigned to paying them forever. If they have to start taking people's shit, because if they don't the loan backed investments being traded tank, and shit's gonna get ugly, fast.

There’s a choice and you know this kike. We are conditioned for 18 years that we need college because it is the only way to survive adulthood and most companies only hire graduates. If you don’t come from money, you take the loan out with the hope your degree will advance you into a career that affords you to pay off the loan, buy a house, cars, decent food, decent clothes, health care, vacations, kids, and retirement. Or you stay poor working menial jobs for the next 60 years until you drop dead. You know kike that “people” like you place their idiotic senpai like Morton in the best schools and plum jobs, coasting life worry free, meanwhile cockblocking the loantaker from getting to a job where they can afford to pay the loan off let alone buy a house. That is the slavery. You put yourself in charge of people that have no way of getting beyond you, goatfuckers.

If you're gonna live like that...why the fuck did you get a degree? You can do that without one.

I’ll be the first in my immediate family, when I have kids I want them to know they can do it look at the resources I had, where I came from, if I can do it and set you up better than me, you can chase your dreams, it’s part of my dream, I don’t come from much but am extremely smart I want to save I’ve done it

I just want to know why they don’t get real jobs once they graduate. They leave their shitty minimum wage jobs to go to college, graduate, then once they come out they go right back to working at Starbucks for 7.25 an hour. Why?

Attached: 162493B6-A23A-4673-8618-40FF9CFD2A9A.png (1200x970, 229K)

She sure looks a lot like Soe. Not that it matters, I'll never meet her, I just thought she was cute as hell the few times I've seen her.

>If you work the system, you can get the payments low, like $25 a month

I may actually be able to do that. That's excellent advice, thank you my friend.

Attached: 1519025445361.gif (319x144, 950K)

because there is not an infinite number of 'real jobs'' ..

It’s a pride thing I guess at this point, plus it being part of my own dream, I’m still here. Plus I come from a rich area where all the kids come from families where it’s casual get their suit & tie jobs and shit. I want my kids to grow up having that shit ya dig. All heart

they believed that it would be a ticket to the upper middle class. I saw it as a scam for what it was when I left high school in 2004. The recession hit right when my class graduated college. Because of my inaction, I have been working at walmart since 2005. I have no debt, but neither do I have glamorous employment.

Attached: 1afx5.jpg (444x459, 66K)

Then why go to college in the first place then? Especially if you’re going into debt to do so?

Yeah fuck all that, I’d off myself I worked at McDonald’s for 5 months and was like fuck it walked out mid shit cuz you’re treated like shit no repect, working harder than everyone there, nothing to show for it