The absolute state of England

The absolute state of England

Attached: IMG_20180608_133218-2304x1296.jpg (2304x1296, 888K)

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-papers/category/11
youtube.com/watch?v=_iyVR-apZJk
youtube.com/watch?v=mTYAMfUkHLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B6mnwW4g1G4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder what would happen if somebody did a campaign 'for the love of Christ' or 'from the strength of Wotan' or something

Kek

Attached: uk_1984-13.jpg (1440x1995, 723K)

Who cares? I don't, we lost Britain in the 60s 70s when everyone was doing love drugs and partying, and Indians, Pakistanis and the rest were moving in a sowing the seeds of our demise.

that is one ugly double decker. truly this country has gone to the dogs

Attached: checkthisdubs.jpg (800x600, 121K)

aren't the Tommy Robinson protests (with Geert Wilders) today?

Attached: uk_islamic bank.jpg (640x384, 74K)

>caring about a nigger lover who gives information to the police about 'racists' within the EDL (which he quit because a muslim think-tank gave him money to)

> Not caring about supposedly big protests with one of the most hating persons within the muslim community attending in the most muslim infested country.

Attached: uk_survey.jpg (540x495, 34K)

And I thought my country was bad. Wake up UK.

i'm not going to die on a hill for someone who holds my views in contempt and would happily see me in prison

Attached: uk_st george flag.png (1218x1010, 565K)

Attached: uk_sharia zone.jpg (983x554, 58K)

That's fake and gay.

migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-papers/category/11

fooockin hell. is this true?

This is the biggest "fuck you" to jews you can do.

Attached: uk_kids forced to bow to allah.jpg (1330x772, 554K)

kek what a day that was when we hacked the screen and started posting dank memes into the city centre.

Islamic banking advocates 100% backed currency. Only gold and silver are allowed. Usury is haram.

Islam is rightwing as fuck

Attached: uk_yes!-2.jpg (779x960, 95K)

In UK, isis flags are seen as less oppressive than the union Jack. Bongs are literally mental.

Come on Croatia The UK is fucked but RT a pic from 4 years ago is pretty manufactured.

Hacker known as Jow Forums shitposting on a big screen in Cardiff city centre. I think this image is photoshopped though. All I remember posted were pepes, swastikas and Peter hitchens.

Being idiotically backwards because a guy from 1500 years ago told you to be.

Attached: islam is peace.jpg (474x315, 42K)

Err sorry Kikebong, Shariah banking is so much better than fractional reserve banking.
A) Currency backed by something material
B) Not allowed to lend with interest.

I doubt this was because of Mohammed but more due to knowing the Jews were fucking things up with their financial system.

Come to think of it there was another religious figure who didnt like usuary and went into the temple to cast out the moneylenders.

Begone Shylock.

A 100% backed currency literally terrifies the jew. It fucks up the whole agenda. Also, a 100% backed currency was the norm everywhere until 1972.

A constantly devaluing fiat currency is why we are all fucked

Found the kike.

Attached: jesus-cleansing-temple.jpg (940x706, 234K)

inb4 were all Achmed. Well called out anons.

Attached: jesus-and-the-money-changers.jpg (1171x882, 118K)

The british have and always will be cowards.

Jews run London and the financial sector. This is like taking a shit in their backyard

It’s an advert on a bus user. Some mudshit paid for it. Are you against the free market?

Anyone can buy ad space on a bus. Don't you remember Jow Forums frothing at the mouth when Dawkins did it? Pic related.

Attached: 1497591507508.jpg (1200x587, 94K)

Attached: 1497858955895.png (1515x1078, 1.23M)

>Shariah banking is so much better than fractional reserve banking.
The absolute state.
Fuck off back to Pakistan Mahmood. Interest is illegal there.

Lending and borrowing enables economic investment and consumption. Its like oiling the wheel. The payment of interest facilitates that and is a consensual agreement. Take that away and consumption and investment would fall and everyones' income would fall.

Try to understand economics.

You can't perpetually use a finite resource as a currency. Its value will increase over time and people will horde it, spending falls. consumption falls, everyone's income falls.

Fiat currency devalues which is good because it encourages spending and investment. Central bank regulations make sure inflation isn't too high,

Its interest at the currencies creation thats the problem because there is only one source for currency and it gets created at interest, so a never ending cycle of ever depreciating currency is started and will inevitably end with the currency being zero value.

Like with every fiat currency ever.

Attached: purchasing_power_money_circulation.png (565x329, 95K)

>Try to understand economics.

Attached: 1527781872902.jpg (198x201, 6K)

No, a Christian group that tried to counter Dawkin's ad was banned on the grounded of potentially offending minorities. But now that white Christians are a minority in London, I wonder how this was allowed?

Im glad you still support the failed system.
Your learned insight into our current system shows you dont even understand how it works.

The fractional reserve side ie oiling the wheels as you so succinctly put it is the act of lending out $10 for every $1 of real capital. This is where you get tier 1 capital.
I am more that prepared to argue with you how this side of fractional reserve does not work encourages fraud and having an asset backed currency is better. This is your arguement about >oiling the wheels.

You have incorrectly attributed the act of usuary ie lending with interest into the mix.

This is totally incorrect as lending at interest results in the interest being left in the system once the original capital is paid back.
This leads to inflation which hurts consumers. There are untold economists who argue for an austrian school of economics. You are a Keynsian who seems to not even understand how fractional reserve works.

I have passed my banking exams spent 8 yrs working for HSBC private bank and am White Scottish, Please do not lecture on something you know nothing about.

>Try to understand economics

Attached: 157155.jpg (250x250, 16K)

it's a joke

Yeah this guy doesnt understand much does he probably works for the BOE.

'On a long enough timeline the survival rate of everyone drops to zero.'

This applies to fiat as well as people :D

Did people stop buying transistors as they became cheaper?
Has the falling price of solar panels helped or hindered their sales?

Please, yes/no answers only.

Fuck you all it's the queens birthday today and trooping the colour

youtube.com/watch?v=mTYAMfUkHLQ

you are not allowed sexy models any more, sadiq khan banned it as haram on all london transport sites

racist fuck.

Well fuck that riddled Hapsburg-Gotha -Coburg cunt too.
Tally ho

Attached: Royalist.png (284x177, 110K)

>so a never ending cycle of ever depreciating currency is started and will inevitably end with the currency being zero value.
Well you don't undrstand maths. The currency value approaches zero but will never reach zero. Look up what an asymptote is.
Secondly, the currency value is falling perpetually and incomes are rising perpetually. This is the best system to maximise prosperity because it incentivises consumption instead of hoarding the currency.

Islam is not a race you 'tard.

Save our souls Oliver Cromwell

Dead funny you

This is proof theres more shills on pol than actual people

>rightwing , leftwing
You actually deserve what you're getting.
Trusting some sandnigger religion that was made up after said sandnigger died by people that didn't even know him....

Hes quite the shill

>it incentivises consumption instead of hoarding the currency.

And herin lies modern capitalism and all that sail with it.

What incentivices the duke of westminster to spend capital. Or how about Nathaniel Rothschild?

Economics is all about how to store the value of your labour without snakes like you trying to steal it. That is all the working man/woman wants.

Your system is a failure.

shill that have been here since '08

>Im glad you still support the failed system.
Its not failed. Its tried and tested and proven to be the best symptom which is why every prosperous country uses it.
The only thing which is increasingly harming the economy is population growth and diluting finite resources between more and more people leading to land scarcity.

>This leads to inflation which hurts consumers.
Inflation hurts savers.
High inflation is bad. Somewhere between 1-2% is optimal. Low inflation or deflation is bad because it reduces spending and reduces incomes.
>I have passed my banking exams spent 8 yrs working for HSBC private bank and am White Scottish,
And yet you don't understand basic economics.

The UK government is not Islam. Muslims are taking advantage of the situation. It makes sense to me to take advantage RATHER THAN FUND our own countries demise.
The policies that gives immigrants money and a house was not created by the immigrants - it was created by our own government.

Our own government are the problem - not muslims

"Anybody who doesn't suck shitskin dick is jooo"

Lol. I dont doubt that one bit!

>Its not failed

The 2008 bailouts say otherwise

No anglo in england anymore. Serves you right for enabling the jew, forsaking constantinople, and declaring war on Germany.

I've seen this argument before.
Consider 2 scenarios.
Scenario A: People know that in 2019 electronics would be a higher price than they are now.
Scenario B: People know that in 2019 electronics will be a lower price than they are now.
In which scenario would the 2018 sales be higher?

>muh shills muh Jews
Ironically living rent free in your head, that amuses me to no end

That wasnt a yes or a no

Get "cleaning for the queen" pleb

>Its not failed. Its tried and tested and proven to be the best symptom
I admire your persistance and passion for the cause.
The system you so vaunt has only been in place since we left the gold standard in the 70's and I dont think that people feel it has been a success.

>every prosperous country uses it.

I think that has something to do with the Rottenchildren and the axis of evil.

>Somewhere between 1-2% is optimal.

Lol ok I know who you are its Mark Carney the Canadian twat. In medieval times people when working on a town basis quickly saw how destructive usuary is. Globalism masks how destructive interest is. In addition the metrics we use to measure inflation are manipulated shall we use RPI, CPI or shall we look at M2?

> And yet you don't understand basic economics.

That can certainly be your perspective. My understanding is crystal clear.

Never been to London, i have lived in Northern England and Scotland but it seems like a different country. The demographics and the money, I have never seen a better looking bus, and why does it seem like its always sunny in London no one wears a jacket?

I'm trying to help you understand why you are wrong.
In an inflation scenario spending and incomes are higher.
In a deflation scenario incomes are lower because consumption is disincentivised.

Mistakes were made and should be learned from. It had nothing to do with currency or interest.

>It had nothing to do with currency or interest.
You clearly dont know what you're talking about

Attached: gbpdebasement.png (449x284, 44K)

Attached: uk national debt 1.jpg (1480x812, 143K)

the absolute state of this doomed island

Attached: aeebdd5952f22d223250791b3c3422585bf48fbef79905cec4fc571e7ea68770.jpg (600x367, 105K)

Attached: us_national_debt_chart_2012.jpg (916x1287, 154K)

>In medieval times people when working on a town basis quickly saw how destructive usuary is.
In medieval times people were dumb as fuck.
Financial services are essential for a functioning economy. Without interest how would anyone working in financial services get paid?

>18 posts
>calls other people shills

Attached: quote-anyone-can-be-a-millionaire-but-to-become-a-billionaire-you-need-an-astrologer-j-p-morgan-2916 (850x400, 34K)

I remember reading something about a Christian bus advert being blocked a couple years before this started appearing.

Just the thing a money-lender would say

>>every prosperous country uses it.
>I think that has something to do with the Rottenchildren and the axis of evil.
There's plenty of countries where interest is banned like Pakistan and none of them have a functioning economy.

Its only shilling if your views are in line with "the system". If you advocate something that disagrees with "the system", you cannot be a shill.
Thats the OBVIOUS difference.

I guess your shift isnt over yet, so go and clean for the queen after you finish your shill shift, pleb

okay gill shillbert

T-this is fake right ???

Yeah - we're saying the same thing genius > >

>Mistakes were made and should be learned from. It had nothing to do with currency or interest

JUST......OMG..........NGGGGGGGGGG
Ok Captain Potato, fraudulent lending was committed using fractional reserve banking ie lending money out that did not exist.
THEN the ratings agencies bundled the bad lending with average lending and reclassified this as AAA (remember that?)
Banks and investors then traded this as if it was Tier 1 capital allowing futher lending on top.
They broke things so bad that all the money printing in the world cant fix it.

you don't even know what a shill is, go get me the definition for shill

I dont know much about Pakistan or India but I do know they love gold and do not trust fiat currency, 3000 years of history teaches humans what to store value in.

no

>Without interest how would anyone working in financial services get paid?

Come on now are you 6 years old or are is the genuine view of an adult.
This statement kinda tells me I shouldnt reply to any more of your pearls of wisdom.

>In medieval times people were dumb as fuck.
A keen historian I see

FREE TOMMY MARCH TODAY 3PM BE THERE CUNTS

No he's an idiot

Awesome. Stream?

get your arse on a plane cunt