Brit/pol/ - The Great Purge edition

Q&A
Q: Why didn't you post links?
A: I didn't want to.

Q: Why was the thread purged?
A: Unsure.

Attached: 77.jpg (1000x662, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politicshome.com/news/uk/social-affairs/news/95829/theresa-may-says-she-backs-safe-legal-abortion-amid-row-over
yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/rail-chaos-the-week-the-north-bared-its-teeth-over-northern-timetable-fiasco-1-9199865
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-mays-brexit-backstop-plan-12670189
plymouthherald.co.uk/news/news-opinion/happy-birthday-theresa-mays-government-1657245
twitter.com/1eggwhite/status/1005355187681288192
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-44413296
youtube.com/channel/UCdHfu9qiwROgiapZpd4U-hQ).
youtube.com/watch?v=YS3UMjNUqFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Start buying guns.

Attached: 1509039881159.jpg (400x400, 33K)

volumes of the mind
not perversions of the feet

Already tried.

very philosophical

what a catch you are

What happen user?

When does this Tommy march start then, lads? Should we expect a huge turnout?

Attached: burgerbarrylad.jpg (750x630, 135K)

Just let this general die.

many brit/pol/ threads being pruned

mods say it's due to tripfags being eternal cunts
>talk about shitting where you sleep

some links
>May backs abortion vs. DUP recommendation
politicshome.com/news/uk/social-affairs/news/95829/theresa-may-says-she-backs-safe-legal-abortion-amid-row-over

>Rail chaos for N.England: summary
yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/rail-chaos-the-week-the-north-bared-its-teeth-over-northern-timetable-fiasco-1-9199865

>EU takes hardline on Ireland backstop
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-mays-brexit-backstop-plan-12670189

>May's snap government, 1st anniversary
plymouthherald.co.uk/news/news-opinion/happy-birthday-theresa-mays-government-1657245

>mods say it's due to tripfags being eternal cunts
Source.

1500 hours
expect a few thousand at least, if it's sunny, many more
expect 0 media coverage until someone has a fight
expect everyone holding iphones to ensure their freedom
expect long long livestreams
expect "oh tommy tommy..."
don't expect anything to change

but it's good anyway. good to have people communicating outside *cough* limited *cough* hangouts *cough* which are prone to *cough* censorship *fart*

Is there a Tommy march in liverpool or manchester ? Trying to find info but i dont have facebook

FEO wasn't happy I had glossed over a weapon's charge I received at age 15 for having a knife in school, was a police record not a criminal record so I didn't think I had to mention it unless I was working with children or vulnerable adults. On top of that, had a drug related charge which I think they weren't happy about.

Basically, I got rejected and my local FEO doesn't like me.

I still think it's kinda bad in the sense that it will lead to more Brits supporting Israel and Zionism because "based" Tommy does...he is naive at best on this issue.

Attached: 1516920734815.png (644x500, 66K)

Also I was an air rifle enthusiast which I think put him off. Since gun culture in the UK is so utterly pathetic, having too much of anything makes you look like a maniac waiting to crack.

Do you know any decent quality streamers attending today?

Out of interest, what are the steps to go through to acquire a firearm? My only police or criminal record is a caution for 'public disorder' about 10 years ago.

You still need a """reason""" to have one

You apply online through your local police department, i.e Northumbria for me, beyond the boring application process of proving your identity, age, background info etc, they presumably do their own background check and then you get a call from someone who works under the Firearm's Enforcement Officer (or the FEO himself) and I never got beyond there.

I know the full process includes an interview and an inspection of your home, you need a gun locker which is both hidden from plain sight and can accommodate the quantity of firearms you're applying for. There are additional requirements I know from reading up on it like ammunition needing to be seperate, etc.

All in all, this was 4 years ago and I'm actually glad I didn't get a certificate. It's like you're asking to be treated like a spree killer waiting to happen in that initial stage.

This isn't exactly legal but modifying already quite powerful air rifles is a good method of getting what you want without having to apply for a certificate, depending on what it is you want... for me it was small scale hunting and hobby shooting.

A reason can be as simple as being part of a shooting club though

The reasoning is an easy part. There are millions of reasons you could buy a gun.

Fuck this shit country.

Willy

Posting

All

Day

Playing with my own foreskin is fun

Have you ever pinched it together while you were taking a piss to see how much you could make it balloon up?

everyone with a cock has done that

Indeed.

Not jews/americans.

Oooh, eh it's the trooping the colour on the telly

Well shit, sorry to hear that user; know they're very keen to withhold them where they can. Usually if you have a violent criminal record they'll deny a licence, had never heard of them using a normal police record to do so.

Know some people who applied and were warned off from appearing "too keen" in their interview.

If I remember right, the form you use asks you to declare any convictions. The best bet is to ask around your local club for advice because they should know the local licensing team somewhat.

You need a genuine reason to put the gun on your 'ticket' so say target shooting at a range for rifles or clay shooting / pest control for a shotgun one. Club shooting you should probably get a few months experience first to support your application before sending it in.

Honestly I think if I had of persisted or re-applied, I'd have been alright but it's the way they treat you, even after I had explained the difference between going on a mass stabbing and bringing a knife into school when you were a teenager (only not literally).

If you get refused for bullshit reasons you can usually appeal, most people don't bother because they can't be fucked or don't know.

>most people don't bother because they can't be fucked
This.

twitter.com/1eggwhite/status/1005355187681288192

watch a man at the peak of a breakdown

OO OOOO TOMMY ROBINSON!

RIOTS IN LONDON!

the march got cancelled because the police were at an ed sheeran concert
not joking

Who gives a fuck where police were, better that way. No more antifa protecters

>Britain

Attached: 2323232.jpg (399x385, 37K)

Fear God Honour the Queen

Attached: 1466737440217.gif (500x282, 998K)

Why does a man as well read on our monarchy like Eddie still convince himself Elizabeth II did "the best she could"?

Annoying twat.

You answered your own question there.

Eddie is right.

didn't know you could learn that off the back of fag packets

Where did I answer my own question? I know his point. The word 'monarch' has been rather mundane since Will and Mary but she certainly didn't do 'the best she could'. She did nothing.

Not DtM tier where I demand she LARPs over royal prerogative and expels the pakis but literally nothing said or done. Look at her grandson. Elizabeth II is nearly as incompetent as Victoria was.

he is right to be fair, being able to keep the monarchy exsiting despite all the media pressure is an achivement

We've been fucked for ages lad.

Anyone well read about politics in general eventually becomes blackpilled if they are intelligent enough, and then learn the best course of action is just to try and get your own life comfy and comment on politics as one would a football league.

>being able to keep the monarchy exsiting despite all the media pressure is an achivement
Fair. The only contribution I could bestow upon her, but that begs the question, what's the point in the existence of this monarchy when Elizabeth is so powerless as to even act without advice from her ministers? What is the monarchy preserving at this point? Some (at this point - totally symbolic) conceptual link between the Church of England, God and the Monarchy where, as Eddie knows, they derive their powers from in theory but speaking practically, what has she done?

what do we think about this then lads?

>"I hope that more people like me, not just Sikhs but from other religions and different backgrounds, that they will be encouraged to join the Army."
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-44413296

Attached: _101933537_hi047305646.jpg (660x371, 47K)

Mary, Victoria and Elizabeth II are our greatest monarchs.

>Anyone well read about politics in general eventually becomes blackpilled if they are intelligent enough
I agree with British politics. I still don't see how anyone could think Elizabeth II did the best she could.

Eddie knows his shit regarding the monarchy. We used to discuss this stuff a lot along with law but I always took issue with that statement.

most people don't support everything he says, only a dogmatic few and they happen with any political personality / ideology
[kind of like how you'll pillory anyone in entirety for supporting zionism, not saying it's wrong just demonstrating my point]
for many this quote is true
>I don't support everything he says, but I support his right to say it

I know @OpinionatedEuro will be, and she is censored on twt so check her youtube (youtube.com/channel/UCdHfu9qiwROgiapZpd4U-hQ). Other streamers, not sure but there will be many periscopes (unless they're censored like last time).
March starts @ 1500

what media pressure? they love the cunts. only time they didn't was because the media had a hardon for diana more

It's triggers my autism because it's not uniform

>what's the point in the existence of this monarchy when Elizabeth is so powerless as to even act without advice from her ministers?
unifying figurehead

How can you say that? Mary and her husband hold direct responsibility for transferring power from the monarchy to parliament in a move that was dubbed 'balanced constitutionalism' but all it really did was make parliament absolute in their rule.

Victoria was, perhaps, the last monarch to hold any true semblance of power and she became a recluse and, once more, during her reign she formally stopped signing Royal Assent - which was largely ceremonial by that point - now QEII can't even have the honour of signing symbolic approval for law.

Why are you blaming a powerless Monarch?
Blame your peasant-like parents and grandparents who have voted in successive governments that have deliberately tried to destroy the white race.

should be forced to wear the same as everyone else or not participate. cunts from other faiths aren't going to be encouraged to join the army just because they can wear a different hat

It does nothing.

>Why are you blaming a powerless Monarch?
I'm not blaming Queen Elizabeth II for the English monarchy being powerless.

In fact, YOUR point could pass as one of my points. Every single 'right' this country had, i.e after Watt Tyler's Rebellion, the Provisions of Oxford, even Magna Carta, Bill of Rights, Habeus Corpus, etc - all were overruled by a PARLIAMENT, not a monarchy and when they were overruled by monarchs, such actions often resulted in the deaths of overthrow of said king.

E.g., James and Charles.

Why the fuck isn't he wearing the hat?

'ooh err me turban.'

Clown world.

Exactly. Why does the army need to bend over backwards to accomodate for some fucker's religion? He should be changing his customs if he wants to join the army and take part in that tradition

Cuck lmao.

>It does nothing.
she perfroms the same diplomatic role that presidents do in most of europe
if you want to get rid of the monarchy how do you think the person to do that role should be decided?

t. Ethan
Sorry, you've proven yourself to be a brainlet on this topic.

I don't want to get rid of the monarchy. I just wanted to discuss the statement that Queen Elizabeth II had done the best she possibly could.

>monarchy cucks
Why are you ok with people who simply had the luck of being born in a particular family ruling over you? Where's the check on their power? And why should they do what's best for the people? It's not like we're ever going to have a revolution

youtube.com/watch?v=YS3UMjNUqFM

Attached: Mozza 1.jpg (800x988, 117K)

Manchester

Attached: london-with-gang.jpg (519x454, 37K)

Faggot

Henry VIII made us great.

A big problem with this discussion is Jow Forumstards, usually people from non-monarchical countries, is they only see monarchism was, quote on quote, "constitutionalism monarchy" aka the UK, or absolute monarchy, what France had.

There's no regard for the function that came in between absolutism and constitutionalism in the UK.

she has done the best she could *possibly do* , if she had became politcal she would have caused a constitutional crisis and possibly be disposed

How do you modify air rifles then?

Wouldn’t a decent crossbow or hunting bow be better/more reliable in a social disorder situation?

>tommy "i don't cre if israeli's murdered british soldiers in palestine and gave the argies exocet missiles that killed hundreds of british sailors lmao I'm a jew zionist m8 xD" robinson
Sorry lads washing my hair today lmao!

>used to work for north face back in 2009
>now it's a brand for shitty chavs

I *literally* told one of the senior marketing people at the time that lowering the price and targeting an urban demographic would fuck up the brand.

philosopher kings etc

>she has done the best she could *possibly do*
Fair enough. I get your point here. So it's fair to say, what she could do at this point simply isn't enough.

>How do you modify air rifles then?
Springs.

>Wouldn’t a decent crossbow or hunting bow
If you're LARPing about civil conflict coming to the UK, I'd bet my money on the man with a full auto over a crossbow. If you just want to have fun shooting things, I've always wanted a crossbow too...

Google Dutch arrows. My mate hit a pigeon with one of those fuckers once.

Yes. Crossbow or hunting bows would be fine.

Even cheap £25 pistol crossbows are acceptable for some self-defence situations and perhaps hunting stray dogs if need be.

north face has always been a lower class brand m8
it was orignally football hooligans and now its niggers and wiggers

No. It used to be almost exclusively an outdoors adventure brand, a bit below Hard Wear and the one with the feather stuffed jackets but above Berghaus and the likes of Columbia.

wonder if eddie has touched any of the willys of the soldiers out today

only spotted one darkie so far in the whole parade

Love this march

Attached: 1.jpg (333x333, 47K)

But muh based Sikh

What march? I’m out of the loop

Trooping of the Colour.

it was a wog

fuck that guy was short

I wonder if the queen even enjoys these parades anymore

spotted the turban

>trooping of the coloured

is it sposed to be that wonky?

Attached: Capture.jpg (328x258, 19K)

My best advice is, deport everything.

TERRIFIC BLOKE

shit beard desu

Deport yourself from this life y*nk

>Gratuitous Sikh shots

Attached: 05.jpg (620x400, 29K)

Lads...

Attached: CAD9B22A-9137-4349-87A1-9D000D153166.jpg (4032x3024, 2.07M)

So in addition to threatening trade wars with the West, Trump is advocating the same country that sponsored an attempted political assassination plus deployment of chemcial weapons on our own soil, in addition to other acts and measures hostile to the UK’s interests, be readmitted to the G7.

I bet the Britcucks ITT actually agree with him.

Attached: a8bwRIFkGm0r6edlIzdsRlHwFAHg4tO0l3U1ejs3hc4.jpg (649x768, 93K)

you have to be over 18 to post here