Anthony Bourdain's """Suicide"""

So.....who killed him?

Attached: Screenshot_20180609-020524.jpg (1080x1263, 564K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/1999/04/19/dont-eat-before-reading-this
celebsiren.com/nancy-putkoski-divorced-anthony-tony-bourdain-ottavia-busia-daughter/
youtu.be/7eJqXEoUU3U
youtu.be/-66s-SztQGU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Asia Argento

the devil

he's the first person to be a victim of the Clintons and the Trump Curse at the same time. It's truly impressive

so close.....

I mean objectively he probably did just hang himself..

But if I had to guess, I’d say he knew about whatever that other celeb knew that committed “suicide” not too long ago.

Attached: Spirit cooking Bourdain.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

he was a jew. nothing of value was lost.

Who cares, it's just another dead kike

I just read the 1999 article he wrote for the New Yorker, I heard this is credited with launching his book/tv career.

newyorker.com/magazine/1999/04/19/dont-eat-before-reading-this

>1999
>new yorker
>911 get
>911 was a satanist sacrifice

i believe

Boomers have to go

jews doing jewish stuff

Alex Jones is claiming that Bourdain was about to come out as Team MAGA, ala like Kanye West. And that this would have been a crippling blow to the left, since Bourdain was such a beloved figure and hero on the left. I tend to think it sounds like a bullshit theory, but its one theory, I guess.

Deep state nwo & CNN

He was pulling a Kanye

he probably overdosed tbqh

You know who

Attached: jews did this.png (817x567, 202K)

Madonna must be nervous right now! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jews are willing to throw their own under the bus to save their own foreskins I guess

>Alex Jones is claiming that Bourdain was about to come out as Team MAGA
Alex needs to put down the crack pipe.

What if I told you that Anthony Bourdain killed by Jew?
What if I told you that Anthony Bourdain recently changed his political view to trumpism just like Kanye West, about to make a big impact on CNN and other mainstream media?

Jews saw him as a self hating jew. He was not always welcome in israel. He spoke very favorably of the iranian people and used his show as a soap box. I think mossad killed him.

It's called "RATS JUMPING A SINKING SHIP". Kys both of you, because traitors will always be traitors..

Attached: AsiasNewBoyfriend.jpg (1024x394, 104K)

CNN jew hangs himself, and that is a good thing

i dont think being a cuck bothered him

Bingo!

Attached: Ivanka Trump.webm (640x640, 1.38M)

Remember this guy got cucked twice throughout his relationships. His first gf was an MMA slut who probably had more testosterone then him and was constantly fucking alpha chads at the gym while Bourdain was filming faggy dining shows sipping fag-wine. His second gf is a degenerate Italian actress who opened her legs many times for horny old jews. Anthony Bourdain could never get any decent women in his life and him getting cucked was a sign that he could never be a strong masculine man. His insecurities and probably the mid-life crisis he was facing was what triggered to neck himself. Poor guy, but hey, he had it coming. He used his image and food-connoisseur talent as a means to promote anti-white liberal-elitist faggotry. What comes around goes around. This saggy jew york hedonist should've just stuck with the restaurant business instead of putting himself into all this shit.

Goodnight bitter jew.

Attached: 1364675236125.gif (320x240, 699K)

haiti connect
sean penn pedo connect
gf occlut connect
spirit chef
wlantu removal expert

Attached: download.jpg (350x234, 23K)

He hated leafs so much that he killed himself.

Attached: faa.png (1090x1087, 312K)

It's unimaginable that a middle aged junkie would kill himself. It has to be a conspiracy.

So she wanted to break up and backtracked when he killed himself in grief?

now she'll get a book out of this.

I bet he was made a sacrifice to Moloch by the occultist niggers.

"If you kill your enemies, they win" -Jihad Justin Castrado-Trudeau

So Bourdain won didn't he?

Already HAD, at least she has been fucked by new
young toyfriend, may have been dumped by...
ANW, surprised, she's claiming to be his current slut, perhaps for inheritance out of cohabitation law?

walnut hunter thompson lover

Attached: walnuts.jpg (411x500, 40K)

NOT POLITICS
DEAD KIKES BELONG IN /bantz/

>i dont think being a cuck bothered him
He was extremely insecure about his masculinity. Guy never had any game throughout his younger days due to drugs. But seeing young women opening their legs fro beefy men younger then him would've sure angered and frustrated him enough.

Guess.

Attached: bourdainwasfuckingmurdered.png (710x619, 255K)

contains 6.66% virgin blood

Attached: cuck.choco.jpg (500x389, 49K)

he was such a commie piece of shit, but I have to admit he was pretty good at what he did and his show was a good way to learn about different parts of the world.

not a harvey fan

Attached: wienstein.jpg (300x182, 12K)

Attached: hotard.png (625x558, 303K)

pissed harvey hit it first
sloppy seconds

Attached: metoo.png (462x618, 461K)

Yea, I might kill myself too if I got beat out by a fat kike.

Ha ha!
Hers new Benis must have been somewhat related to Weinstein

> the reason:

He asked her about Harvey Weinstein. After months of avoiding the Subject, she finally told him the truth. Harvey had a giant Rhino Dick. She then proceeded to show him the hidden cam video Harvey sent her as Blackmail.

Not only did Anthony find out that Harvey was in fact blessed with a massive Long Fat Rhino dick, but he was making Asia hit high notes he could never dream of. The look her face. He watched the tape as he tied the noose around his neck and unsheathed his penis. Through squinting eyes, blurry with tears, he masturbated one last time.

How befitting, Le Petite Morté and Le Grande Morté in Gay Paris. Just before he came, he said "Prochain arrêt, Ville Saveur". Then he let all of his weight down on the noose, and blew the most Glorious Load of his life.

Good night sweet prince

His heroin dealer and himself.

Bourdain faked his own death and went into hiding so he could hunt down Weinstein's handlers, that's got to be it.

Bourdain was a cuckold at heart. Witness his self-loathing and hatred of the White race. All White cucks should kill themselves. He followed through. Good for him. Who's next?

he had been cucked so many times...
snowflake melted

Attached: cuck.jpg (600x390, 56K)

He's Jewish from his mother.

Beta male, believed Alfa both lies.
She sucked Weinstein calculatedly, had Tony to fight him (for money) and is (or has) been fucking some young jew.
>(I did)
, but Anthony should have explained why, he toped himself.

Alfa bitch

something is not right

Attached: satanic.ho.jpg (500x375, 36K)

Attached: prison.tatts.jpg (500x375, 27K)

Why do men like him date dumb ass women like this, in the industry, etc? It'll be nothing but trouble, and he had to know that.

People like Anthony hate themselves & wanna be constantly punished. Its the only explanation. All he had to do was find some rural nobody hottie in all of his travels that just wanted to stay at home & have his babies.

It was inevitable he necked himself. It was the only outcome to his poor choices & need for self loathing.

on rope

pedos

Who cares, i just hope he suffered

Attached: 1528420267265.jpg (320x426, 17K)

>Openly talks shit about the media.
>But still believes what they say about Trump.

This guy was truly a brainlet.

S

Attached: Brainlet.jpg (645x729, 26K)

>It's unimaginable that a middle aged junkie would kill himself. It has to be a conspiracy.

Using hard drugs long term will make you a depressed wreck. It re wires the brain to a point, that when you get clean. You cant find happiness.

Got a drug addict and alcoholic in the family. They have both tried to kick the habit so many times we have given up and just accept them for what they are. We know they would just Hero themselves if they had to give up long term.

Shit like this is why i dont bother with women anymore apart from 1 night stands. Its impossible to have a normal relationship with these cunts all over social media and orbiters constantly hitting on them.

was trolling jabba pretty hard

Attached: jabba.troll.png (645x425, 222K)

Attached: jabba1.png (604x414, 192K)

Attached: jtroll.png (571x582, 382K)

He killed himself, he was a self-loathing junkie who was getting cucked.

Attached: 7B0FD73C-688B-40D4-945C-1B463D28A350-1876-0000027BD53E036F.jpg (632x951, 93K)

Imagine going to bat for this whore who knowingly put herself in that situation, then later ends up cucking you anyway?

He deserved suicide just for being an idiot old man chasing roasties.

Even before her
>celebsiren.com/nancy-putkoski-divorced-anthony-tony-bourdain-ottavia-busia-daughter/

Beta male faith, Alfa jews win (again)

Never heard of this guy and since his death he's all over the news. Makes it sound as if Elvis had died.
Why is that guy so relevant ?
Why do you all care ?
What am I missing here ?

you post this everywhere you glowing faggot

bali funeral wear?
planned?

Attached: bali.funeral.png (577x436, 227K)

this pc mofo was hardcore cia shillin and prolly just figured it out and topped himself

Attached: useful.idiot.png (584x392, 191K)

when is Trump coming after them?

He was dick deep in CNN, probably knew what was coming and opted out.

Attached: crazy.bitch.png (577x422, 164K)

>So.....who killed him?
Wypipo - when they found out he wanted to genocide them:
youtu.be/7eJqXEoUU3U

Hugo Clement is 28 year old French journalist, that has been fucking 42 year old cougar Asia, who used to fuck Anthony, the 61 year old.
Could have easily be son or grandson age and had functioning Benis

Attached: 1497278011525.jpg (1116x744, 506K)

Attached: cnn.beta.fags.jpg (460x259, 37K)

He was pretty popular over here & had two shows (No Reservations & Parts Unknown) where he did a ton of shows. Some were interesting, not gonna lie. But through it all he'd have some Lib minded views or bleeding heart crap thrown into them for good measure.

Was also a (ex?) druggie & seemed to have a taste for dating whores who'd eventually end up cucking him. Prob a pedo too & traveled quite a bit to 3rd world shitholes known for pedo activity for "culture & food".

You're apparently unclear on the whole concept of suicide.

here's the rule: if a successful male celeb with neither known reason nor warning signs shown that he is suicidal
a) dies
b) unexpectedly
c) in a hotel room
d) apparent suicide
e) by hanging
then he has accidentally strangled himself while masturbating with a rope around his neck.

If he was killed he clearly needed to work on his choke out defense. Wouldn't have happened if he had gone 10th planet.

wwww.metdaan.com/weinsteins-downfall-asia-argento-hugo-clement-rome/

Attached: 1501535309924.jpg (750x742, 286K)

Attached: 2bvy0h.jpg (764x490, 68K)

case solved
he dissed the reddit incels

Attached: reddit.incels.png (566x470, 187K)

that was actually quite a good read, thanks mate. it seems that Bourdain was actually something else, wasn't he? he was talented and unique. a good writer, too.

Utter poofter cuck

pedo

Attached: pedo.fuk.png (556x439, 222K)

everything about him was staged, it was all a fake act, he was just a chef at the end of the day, a man rather ignorant of the world and history who stood around playing "the cool old guy in thailand".

Even that photo op with Obama was 100% faked, with actors in the background

Bourdain and Obama both were just playing parts and stupid liberals ate it all up

Bourdan was essentially a beta male, but the fact that he had money made him popular by pushy, cunty alpha women. I can assure you that they aggressively came after him with his wealth in mind.

Attached: 13560527666.jpg (397x655, 44K)

The Trump curse

Maybe he realized why he won and had 60 years of regret catch up with him

Then got cucked by his gf.

Turns out women hate white knights

>being this stupid
You really think an A/B list celebrity would choose one of the most painful and long/drawn-out ways to end himself? How fucking retarded are you?

froggy journo Hugo Clement BENIS killed decent TV persona via cougar, known as Asia Argento

she's stronk independent wuman.
"Human Rights Committee" referencing young froggy stud (Hugo Clement)?

youtu.be/-66s-SztQGU