*saves the European race by creating the ethnostate on Mars*

*saves the European race by creating the ethnostate on Mars*

Attached: ElonMusk-2016-AP.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1nZn3gMHPxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

someone has to do it

Attached: DfC-VxQVMAA_cQz.jpg (720x692, 46K)

>pisses away tax money, idiotic VC and ILOVESCIENCE contributions by lying about the economic feasibility of your engineering.

Attached: 1517128069950.jpg (1536x2048, 356K)

At least he builds his cars in the US. And they are the safest vehicles you could drive, something you won't hear about anymore.

Attached: Dd6B-2pU8AA9TeB.jpg (1199x963, 116K)

He builds uneconomic monstrosities and spends half his professional life in the media acting like he's advancing Science and it's all R&D.

who the fuck would want to live on mars

>*saves the European race by creating the ethnostate on Mars*

Been there , Done that,

Attached: Haunebu.jpg (600x461, 25K)

>has a jew on his payroll that we know off, might be more

Attached: 1517708621056.png (659x537, 107K)

>what is bioforming

youtube.com/watch?v=1nZn3gMHPxg

how much of a brainlet do you have to be to believe in this whole mars colonization crap?

Actually no. Russians have working rockets with nuclear propulsion that they mass produce right now and they admitted to having 30 nuclear reactors currently in orbit.
They will reach Mars first because right now the only know technology that makes travel to this place feasible is nuclear propulsion. (a few weeks vs almost 2 years using conventional technology)
I do not know of SpaceX having done any tests with nuclear propulsion.

Nothing wrong with Jews as long as they're not anti-white or crooks.

The only thing I found is a statement from NASA from February 2018 that they will restart development of nuclear propulsion drives which they have stopped in the 1970ties.
So they start right now while others already have that technology. Probably China will get it from Russia since they are strategic allies.

everything is wrong with a jew
a jew is a jew no matter what it says , no matter if it's mother is jewish or not.

Are you mad because you don't have a car?

I would.
>Scientifically matched with intelligent qt
>Build a home together
>Expected to breed to populate planet
>Farm tendies and teach children myself. Not at some (((public school)))

>leaving behind our beautiful 1 in a million prime living condition planet to a bunch of niggers and spics
>our ethnostate, living inside a glass dome on a red rock with no resources
>completely dependent on shipments from earth that take 3 years to get there
>no where to escape, no evacuation protocol for millions of people
>earth falls apart without whitey, nasa goes defunct, no more shipments to mars

fucking retarded, you would be better off convincing the kike and their nigger that its their ethnostate

Are you resorting to umad because your reddit buddies ensured you he's a leading light of the Rational movement?

i would be tempted just to be apart of something that matters and build towards a better tommorow for humanity on a whole, cleaning your room is all well and good, but being a pioneer is the dream, current wagecuckery is soul crushing

10 people in a tight box on Mars will surely save the white race from extinction.

after 10 people have been in a tight box, it isnt tight any more

Attached: quaid.jpg (1200x687, 116K)

he cute

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

>(((humanity)))

Kill yourself.