Brit Police apprehends 3 butter knifes

After last night this tweeter was on Jow Forums, their tweeter got raided, including a woman asking why they are so worried with butter knifes while there are gangs of rapists roaming the streets and they do nothing. Well, the tweeter got deleted by the police itself since they couldn't face the truth. Such is life under "1984"

Here's the screenshot for posterity

Attached: buter_knifes.png (551x642, 628K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MPSHarrow/status/996757351632916480
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174517676/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This was the link:
twitter.com/MPSHarrow/status/996757351632916480

Attached: twe_del.png (887x358, 56K)

I once met a girl from harrow. She was trying to hit on me and i told her i had a girlfriend and she went fecking nuts. I do not trust people from harrow with butter knifes. I applaud the police for this bust. Quite literally our streets are safer. Not even joking.

great screenshot

Let's also mention the fact that the UK police has nothing better to do than tweet about seizing butter knives.

Day of the spoon when

Honest question: With all that crap that is going on there (bombing, islamic gang rapes, lack of free speech), don't you think waisitng time with butter knifes would be the last thing on the list?

It seems obvious to me that the British police find it far easier to raid and jail people owning butter knives, than it is to confront gangs of paki rapists.

I mean, let's face it, the british police aren't that well equipped to handle them. If they were to go after these rape gangs, they'd have to step foot into the paki neighborhoods that already would view them as a threat. There's just so much bullshit the police would have to do and they are so inadequately equipped that they kinda have no choice but to do this bullshit. I guess that's the way it is when your police isn't armed to the teeth because they don't want to be known to have a police as "bad" as america's.

They'll be coming for the spoons next

Attached: Giveusyourspoons.jpg (450x453, 41K)

Here is the original thread with original photo:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174517676/

Attached: 1528491153610.png (734x662, 776K)

Their police can't do shit. Look at these cadets

Attached: 1528002447573.jpg (1000x807, 188K)

What's fucking funny is you can visibly see something smeared on the "blade" from side to side, having clearly been used to SPREAD some sort of condiment.

The UK has transitioned from Celtic and Gaelic tribal badasses, to Roman badasses, to Saxon badasses, to Norman badasses, to Colonial badasses, to WWII failures who needed the US to help them (150 years after failing to reclaim their 13 colonies), to seizing butter knives, because they're so damn paranoid over their own flawed immigration policies.

I think its time we weponize these Mohammed's.
Goodbye u.k.

Attached: 1527158230726.jpg (640x640, 79K)

>buter

it's to stop people carrying knives to defend themselves because rapists and muggers carry knives. It breaks the vicious cirlce

The current state of bongistan.

Thought the thumbnail was someone pulling the waistband of his pants, showing that his tiny penis had been squeezed by his boxers

Surely I wasn't the only one

Most people don't have faith in the police at all. But the country is nowhere near as bad as Jow Forums cherrypickers like to point out.

They do have better things to do, they just don’t do them, which is worse

Attached: 1293812400907.jpg (250x242, 17K)

I saw a card sliced stuck into someones tit

Your right its actually worse.

>Most people don't have faith in the police at all
Exactly, this is how third worlders talk about their police.

>cherrypick
At what point do you consider it not cherry picking? That’s such a meaningless word

Attached: memeLicence.gif (633x600, 176K)

My kitchen's basically an armoury.

Like at what point do the Pakistani gangs decide to become the police themselves

Like we hear big stories of child groomers but imagine how big the drug trade is in Britain, like I'm sure they're near Mexico levels of trafficking

The time is now for a violent revolution. You need to destroy the monarchy. Blow up Parliament. Kick the pakis out now, lest you become Britianistanis.

OI, BIN THOSE UNLOICENCED BUTTER KNIVES! Thank God for them coppers, Britain's now a safer place.

>destroy the monarchy
Unironically the only hope we have is the Queen deciding enough is enough and ordering the army to seize control. The military swear loyalty to the queen not parliament.

The monarchy in Britain doesn't have any control, this isn't the French revolution against Louis XVI

>Noice one m8s!

Pic related

Attached: 1528499380206.jpg (640x640, 199K)

>You need to destroy the monarchy
British monarchy was destroyed in 1650s. What they have now is a pets held for amusement by kike bankers.

Attached: firefox_2018-05-30_23-14-09.png (933x785, 1.02M)

>But the country is nowhere near as bad as Jow Forums cherrypickers like to point out.
Like... you haven't personally been raped by rape gang... more than 11 times...

>cherrypick

When they have spammed the same few images for years maybe?
Or its always something to do with London

Its like saying all of America is run down ruins and 90% black people because you have seen pictures of Detroit

Attached: 1522329368420.jpg (494x558, 100K)

anarcho-tyranny

>we need to get these migrants working!
>put them in the "police"
>have them pick up trash

But, seriously. Is the real reason all British food such bland mush becase everything you need to prepare & eat real food is illegal now?

The guy's right desu.
I've been stopped with a crossbow (not loaded tbf) and a sharp spear / blunt training knife (separate occasions) and the police are more often than not completely cool with it after a brief explanation of what I'm doing walking down the street with them.

They get a lot of shit because maybe 1% of them want some quick arrest (idk) / are OTT SJWs.
Obviously, that shit is what makes the news.