Convicted fraudster

>convicted fraudster
>risks the mistrial of a disgusting Muslim grooming gang by turning up at the court and shouting abuse at jurors and defendants
>gets told not to do it again or he will be arrested
>does it again, and again risks a large grooming gang case being able to claim their trial was prejudiced

He's a fucking idiot, he feeds off the attention of stupid angry cattle like you lot.

Attached: tommy-robinson-arrest-facebook-live-court-jailed-13-months-leeds-crown-case-order-ban-EDL-706024.jpg (620x413, 51K)

lol hes a kike and i hope hes ass raped into the a blood mess

>>does it again, and again
[citation needed]

>risks a mistrial
I wonder how the burgers manage to get anything done with people on trial if that's the case.

what was he on probabion for?

I think the first time he actually did bring recording equipment into court... I can't get shit out of anyone though.

The last time he was arrested he actually didn't say anything.

TOMMEH ROBENSTEINBERGKEKLESHEKLES

is a joke in the UK. Stop encouraging sperglords.

>convicted fraudster

Attached: m8.jpg (250x238, 7K)

lol Jow Forums fucking hates this guy
>oi m8 squip squoo flippidy doo howd-ya do, yore righties aint roight bruv naaaaaah kant
dumb anglo cunt

Attached: tommy-robinson-mossad.jpg (840x1119, 124K)

/thread

>asks police, "Am I OK to film here?"
>police say, "Yes."
>broadcasts from approved location
>police arrest him
JustUKthings.jpg

Attached: meme7337936700.jpg (737x571, 162K)

>mistrial of a disgusting Muslim grooming gang by turning up at the court and shouting abuse
Kek. That wouldn't piss anyone off. What could go wrong?

>1 post by this faggot

Attached: 1527469811892m.jpg (824x1024, 125K)

>implying that those muzzles won’t get off anyway
Because bongs are cucks and subjects not citizens. Don’t forgtet that mate. You little peon shit.

> Brits still here to shill for their totalitarian nightmare government
Really putting in those shifts at the Ministry of Truth, huh Winston?

hello ahmed

He’s fucking based. At least he’s willing to stand up and fight this invasion, even at the risk of his own freedom. What have you done to help?

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank George Washington for liberating us from Great Britian

MIDF shill thread peddling disinformation

>reads out list of defendants and charges
>this jeopardises the case

So tell us how the trial of the rapists went user. Isn't that the real issue? Me thinks you're part of an op to distract from the muslim rape gangs by attacking someone who was trying to bring sorely needed attention to the problem.

Tell us about the muslim rape gang trial you fucking traitor

It's rather sneaky really

> If nobody knows, you can free the rapists or give them a slap on the wrist and nothing happens, because nobody knows.
> If someone knows and complains about it, accuse him of prejudicing the trial, arrest him and let them go free with the excuse of a tainted trial just because someone spoke about the trial existing

Get in here

Back in the days of my youth we used to call the middle class twats who made the mistake of entering the wrong pub stalebread. Because eventually we'd drag them down to the canal and throw them to the ducks.