With the HUGE amount of violent crime in melbourne and sydney now...

with the HUGE amount of violent crime in melbourne and sydney now, why is australia so unwilling to accept the growing necessity for self defense implements?
we currently have zero options for self defense, pepper spray, tasers / stun guns, stab resistant clothing / kevlar motorcycle gear, and even anti-rape vaginal sheaths are currently BANNED, for everyone.

is it safer for someone to carry a foot long kitchen knife down their pants, or a tiny can of fucking pepper spray?
and why is a dirty nigger rapists cock so important that fucking vaginal sheaths are banned?

Attached: 1436361801rape-axe.jpg (628x628, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CyFNsNZhSeg
legislation.sa.gov.au/LZ/V/A/2003/STATUTES AMENDMENT (ANTI-FORTIFICATION) ACT 2003_46/2003.46.UN.PDF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Ansell
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

booby trapping is illegal in America too

*sticks it in her ass instead*

Self defence is racist when crime is disproportionately black.

Thats a vagina trap you dumb virgin

The first step that Liberals/Globalists take before they fill up a White Nation with niggers/shitskins is the banning of weapons.

>the rape device that only works against un-circumcised men

Attached: 1498558392132.png (426x510, 154K)

so....

The only reported use of those went like this:

Rapist saw it ahead of time,
knocked girl out
pulled it out and reversed it
wore it like a condom

and you can image what happened from there

i doubt that is true.

And now instead of a violent rape we have attempted rape and probable murder of the victim. Also if the attacker freaks out and rips it off damaging himself and spilling blood every where( STDs anyone?) possible on the rape victim as well. Pic related is the proper self defense tool. Preferably before they get close enough to touch you.

Attached: Colt-Competition-Pistol-Review-Lead.jpg (1000x678, 255K)

yeah, they seem more of a liability then a deterrent. Even if the rapist misses it and cuts up his dick, he's probably just going to kill the girl in anger.

Kind of shitty other options aren't available though.

get deprogramed youtube.com/watch?v=CyFNsNZhSeg

Why would you trap someone's dick inside a cup who has already shown to be capable of physically dominating you and doing a penetration without anybody stopping him. Who came up with that shit lmao.
Like do you want to get strangled to death? Because that's how you get strangled to death.

basically this

Pretty much this
If I were a rapist I would find that trap, take it out, and put it on my cock inside out before raping her ass, tearing it to shreds

this

HA HA! JOKES ON THEM! MY WEENUS PEENUS IS TOO SMALL TO GET CAUGHT!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Ehehehe..

Heh...

It's one of those "We wumans are empowering ourselves!" things that clearly wasn't thought out at all.

>dirty nigger rapists cock so important that fucking vaginal sheaths are banned?
It is not bout dirty niggers, women are crazy and you don't want your dick mauled cause she thinks you are cheating.

I am literally wearing Kevlar motorcycle pants right now

Attached: 1525898568945.jpg (500x432, 27K)

don't ever give up your guns americans..
hide them, bury them, whatever.
consider it your own personal fight, for the safety of your GF, wife, mother, sister, etc.

Attached: 4253567568.jpg (950x750, 69K)

That's a good way to turn a rape into a murder

It comes from South Africa were most are not cut.
One more larper exposed.

they are illegal, no shit, look into it.

Sources.

>they are illegal,
Is it only illegal to wear "body armor"?
Can I import ar500 plates and bury them/put them in the walls etc?

A quick google turned up nothing, post source.
Draggin jeans is an Australian company that manufactures Kevlar jeans, I'm sure they're not operating illegally.

Do you have any source on that reported use of this device?

this is shit is not going to stop from getting yourself murdered, so which is safer getting raped (that you you secretly enjoy) or getting murdered ?

I think it's only illegal to use it as "body armor" for "self defence"

Attached: Personal Protextion is no reason.jpg (624x795, 97K)

>That image
>rapist now on finger to make sure there is nothing funny
>If they find a woman with one of those they turn it inside out and use it as a condom that shredds the inside of the vagina.

Attached: 1454873539450.png (325x325, 136K)

underated

then you would be breaching anti-fortification laws.

lel, not bad

Don't be a faggot. Just do what you need to do. What's more important... being able to defend your life, or running the risk of a little jail time?

If you have to bury your guns then the fight is already lost. That means you aren't practicing and staying proficient with it and letting them slowly rust away.

If they ban guns you shoot the officers who try to take them.

im there with you, 100%.
but what about women or elderly people?
is my nan supposed to pull out her ka-bar and fight off a meth crazed sudo?

>anti-fortification laws.
They exist? Show me.
Are you saying I can't have cement/brick walls that are thick?

But I also implied I buried them in the ground.
What if I used them as "tiles" for the roof?

if you were stabbed by a meth head, and the knife broke off on your kevlar jeans, severing his artery and killing him.
and there was even an inkling you were using them as a form of 'self defense', (simply posting in this thread could incriminate you), then you will be going to prison.

shove a finger in there b4 you rape

Not like women are actually buying and using these. But all you would have to do is check with a finger first.

>fortification means any security measure that involves a structure or
device forming part of, or attached to, premises that—
(a) is intended or designed to prevent or impede police access to
the premises; or
>(b) has, or could have, the effect of preventing or impeding
police access to the premises and is excessive for the
particular type of premises,

So according to them, gates and doors are forifications.
Why are we allowed doors etc?

>legislation.sa.gov.au/LZ/V/A/2003/STATUTES AMENDMENT (ANTI-FORTIFICATION) ACT 2003_46/2003.46.UN.PDF

If someone ever died I don't think he'd have "died" in the first place.

nah
people who go to jail over self-defence incidents always tell stories of being a super-victim, when in reality it's more like those nigger-tier webms that get posted here, like the guy that hammered a car thiefs head multiple times.

These are a great idea. They're modern chastity belts. Any chick who would wear this is a woman worth it.

Is that actually real? If so, holy shit.

Attached: 56835683568358.jpg (665x1299, 166K)

>like the guy that hammered a car thiefs head multiple times.
link? sounds hilarious.

Here's a clue. Be a fucking man and take your country back. You too brit bongs, you gapped tooth tea sipping faggots.

Whatevah happened to that Dundee fakkin spirit mate!?

It's an ancient vid you'll probably see floating around on /gif/, nignog finds another nignog breaking into his car to steal shit, calls the cops and then proceeds to bash the guys head with a hammer several while he was laying on the ground.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Ansell

Imagine being trapped by a girl wearing this.
>"he raped me"
>also your dick is mutilated

I imagine this happening to someone would qualify someone for temporary insanity. Go ham.