If inbreeding is bad the why hasn't it affected Jews and Arabs negatively...

If inbreeding is bad the why hasn't it affected Jews and Arabs negatively? Media says inbreeding is bad and outbreeding/race mixing is good, hmm?

Attached: 3a24c79de13edbbb4fb4c17d07619098.jpg (896x1496, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
ezermizion.org/bone-marrow-and-jewishgenetics--2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1525728888906.png (420x728, 57K)

Jews have been race mixing for thousands of years.

Arabs are a traditionally exclusive culture that no one gave two fucks about enough to conquer up until the oil boom in the 20th century. They are allowed to remain exclusive because we don't give a fuck about their shitty desert, we just want their oil. Most of the Arabs are still dirt poor anyway; only a minority are wealthy.

It has had a huge impact. Do research of some type

They are prone to genetic diseases.
Look up the study called the Israel paradox
Its mostly about how the israeli jews have the highest ratio of omega 6 to omega 3's

The rates of disease are much higher than other populations that have bad ratios as well though.

Attached: Israeli Paradox.jpg (337x426, 57K)

Attached: 1527963421297.jpg (1521x1018, 307K)

This

Kinda young to have the gunt . needs sit ups op.

Attached: Typical jew 2.gif (405x405, 2.45M)

Attached: 1526565330913.png (420x728, 57K)

Attached: 12657687698789.jpg (550x728, 19K)

We are more likzlly to get certain genetic sicknesses

The jew suffers from a variety of neurotic disorders but the new comes in various forms including Sephardic Ashkenazi etc so to imply they are inbred is false, the new occasionally breeds from without to match their appearance with the host they are reading off of. T hats why you see them looking from non jewy like Alicia Silverstone to super jew like sarah silverman...the Arab are yribilistic people and did tend to marry inside their family...

>We're so hot for you, goyim.

Attached: image.jpg (1536x1799, 234K)

Yep, it's actually so bad there's talk of banning first cousin marriages in the UK. We never bothered in the past because it was rare and harmless but we're finding that now we have a population doing it with regularity they're producing some impressively powerful spasmoids.

Girls that are into guns kind of disgust me, but I can't say I'm surprised. They're fallicly shaped and give artificial power to the wielder, no matter the physical prowess of the opponent. I'm a 28 year old kickboxer but a 9 year old girl could kill me if she had a gun. Guns are for pussies, and girls are/have pussies. If most girls didn't naturally shy away from violence and conflict they'd all get guns immediately. There'd be more guns than dildos.

inbreeding is not bad user. read about genetic drifting.

how did you think smaller populations when they are starting out survived? they are bastions of intellect in olden days.

genetic drifting leads to exceptional genes in smaller populations.

but the juice only talk about natural selection and how race mixing is good for you and result in better genes.

>impressively powerful spasmoids

How can you tell them apart from the usual bong?

Attached: 092692E4-1999-491C-BD99-947A6731E2A2.jpg (1536x2048, 293K)

Hahahahahah

Attached: 59cd46541ac48_israelmain.jpg (620x413, 88K)

>why hasn't it affected Jews and Arabs negatively?
>and Arabs negatively?

Dude the middle east is chock full of potato children.

>arabs
It affects them a lot.
>jews
They mix too much.

i remember Jow Forums threads about soldiers noticing in irak and afghanistan how many retards there where, like every other family had at least one mentaly retarded kid, turned out that all the physicaly handicap kids where killed after birth because "tradition" and they only find out about the mental retards at later age so they already got too close to them to kill them.
Its apparently imposible to now how high the handicap rates are in the middle east because the family usualy "takes care of it".
But seriously, the invention of the dowry has made the islam world really retarded.

It's perfectly fine to breed with your cousin.

This.

In Arab communities in Israel, you always hear of parents "accidentally" running over their babies with their car while they were crawling outside.

Not after a dozen generations of breeding with your cousin. And the Arabs have been doing it for far longer than that.

Jews are smart, but fucking insane.

Arabs, who are much more inbred than Jews are, are both dumb and even more paranoid than Jews, and very violent on top of that.

one of my great-great-grandfathers was possibly a Jew, and I have a genetic disorder (IBD) that's fucking painful and just makes life inconvenient in general. at least my grandmother is smart, but I got most of my IQ points from the other side of the family anyway.

There was a website that spoke at length on the topic of the different types of cousin marriage, and which constituted the most harm to a society.

It said that the best kind of cousin marriage is that between a male and his maternal uncle’s daughter. It gave some statistics on where this was predominant. The worst kind of cousin marriage, is that between a male and his paternal uncle’s daughter, due to it starting an incestous spiral encouraged by inheritance customs. This form of incest is predominantly practiced by Arabs, with predictable consequences in terms of deformities.

Europe managed to achieve greater intellectual capacities by dint of the Catholic Church’s strict prohibition on cousin marriage out to a large number of degrees, forcing exogamy. There are areas, like Sicily where the incidence of cousin marriage was so prelevant that a blanket dispensation was given by the church there.

Where are their chins?

It has, Jews have a slew of unique genetic disorders due to inbreeding.

Google Jewish Genetic Diseases

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/

ezermizion.org/bone-marrow-and-jewishgenetics--2.html

>Jews are so genetically fucked that their bodies will reject bone marrow transplants from anyone not closely related to them.

This post answers your question and simutaneously proves they are not white from a genetic perspective.

Bro I think that's way too far back to still be giving you genetic disorders due to inbreeding. You had 15 other great grandparents. That's a lot of outbreeding.

Inbreeding isn't as bad as its made out to be. It just allows recessive genes to surface more often, many of which are bad, but there isn't really any biological basis that ensures bad traits are recessive or that good ones will be dominant.

It also makes the population more succeptible to plagues. So it makes sense for society to discourage it as a general rule. But it's not like fucking your cousin is going to automatically produce a deformed monstrous mental invalid.

It has. There are many diseases exclusive to Ashkenazi Jews.

Also Arabs are generally fucking ugly and retarded from inbreeding.

Definitely not the product of inbreeding.

Jews were the original afromutts. THey were a nomadic tribe that mixed their way up from Africa to Israel

lmao these are great